or Connect

Posts by Aureus

The classic speed cat = gut. Future cat = nicht gut
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan No french cuffs without jacket Match watch metal with belt buckle and cufflinks Bollocks to both of those; French cuffs can be perfectly fine without a jacket of any kind. The second is just far to impractical. That would require at least two different wedding rings. At least 2 or 3 belts per color in order to get an adequate number of differnt buckles. Any number of dress and sports watches... And...
I find blue and pink to be very common for me. White linen and brown silk tend to by my next most common. The brown silk is for an odd light brown blazer that I wear with jeans and I find the darker brown pocket square to be a nice look, especially if paired with a tan shirt...
This topic really just screams streetwear + denim.
Quote: Originally Posted by sartorially senseless *edit* i should learn the word forum. Especially when talking about Rome!
My favorite is the girl in nice 'fitted' (read, form fitting) pj's and sandals with an umbrella during December as its raining.
I don't really like the design, but it could defintely be a day-to-day watch.
Quote: Originally Posted by FloorMonkey At what point do I actually buy then? My weight constantly changes and it is not uncommon for me to drift 3pounds in a month without trying. 3 pounds means nothing. Quote: Then its not uncommon for me to put that weight back on, and myabe a few more pounds. Its all a factor of how busy I am at work..my weight/waist will never be pegged at one point. If your weight changes...
Quote: Originally Posted by Charley Some more help from the nannies: NYC eyes ban on restaurant trans fats NEW YORK (AP) -- Three years after the city banned smoking in restaurants, health officials are talking about prohibiting something they say is almost as bad: artificial trans fatty acids. The city health department unveiled a proposal Tuesday that would bar cooks at any of the city's 24,600 food service establishments from using...
I really like that shoe.