or Connect

Posts by hadamulletonce

Fully canvassed. Thank you
Took my daughter to John Wick last weekend. I thought it was a great movie. Loved the whole concept. The Continental hotel, paying with secret gold coins, evil Russian mob. Sure, it's a whole bunch of revenge for stealing his car and killing his dog but...it was a really nice car and a cute puppy. Lance Reddick from Fringe, Ian McShane, the hot girl from G.I. Joe? My daughter thought it was the dumbest movie ever made. She said Keanu was 'like' almost as old as me, way...
Porterhouse with a side of baby reds and a wedge salad. Beer.
Hopshock IPA SanTan Brewing Company - Perfectly bitter
Beautiful. So damn nice.
For sale: Billy Reid Heirloom Double Breasted Wool-Cashmere Dark Gray Suit 40R NEW The suit is a slim fit. Would work for a trim 40R or 38R. From the heirloom collection - made in the USA. Double breasted jacket with single vent. Patch with flap hip pockets and a patch chest pocket. Fleur de lis lining. Trousers are flat front in a standard rise. Fabric is a wool-cashmere, dark gray tweed. New; never worn. Sleeves unfinished, trousers unhemmed. Free domestic shipping....
For Sale - Samuelsohn Performance Navy Super 130's Travel Blazer 40R NEW. Classic fit 2-button blazer with notched lapels and double vents. 9 pocket styling. Hand finished and fully canvassed. Gunmetal buttons. New; never worn. Free insured domestic shipping. Will ship international, message for pricing. Make me an offer. Size: 40R Price: $425 (price drop $299.00) Line: Performance Model: Bailey Color: Light navy Fabric: 4 season super 130's Notched lapels 2-button Double...
For sale - 36R Hickey Freeman Suit. From the Mahogany line in a 2014 Addison model. Notched lapels in a 2-button with double vents. Trousers are single pleated in a standard rise. This is a custom fitted suit so it does not have a marked size. The suit measures at a 36R US. Trousers measure at a 28 inches and have a little over 3 inches to let out. Fabric is a medium gray with slim pinstripe. Free domestic, insured shipping included. Will ship international, ask for...
Kiton 2-Button 100% Cashmere Sport Coat in Navy with a Black Prince of Wales Plaid 54R IT NEW - Fully lined. Unfinished sleeves; comes with buttons and thread. New without tags. Free domestic and international shipping included Price: $1450 Measurements Chest: 46 inches Shoulders: 19 inches Sleeves: 26 inches Length: 32 inches; top of collar down
Up for sale: Current season Lanvin navy sportcoat. Free domestic and international shipping. Make me an offer. Lanvin Evolution 2-Button Navy Wool Raw Edge Sportcoat 52R EU 40R US. Lanvin Triple-stitched, raw-edged tonal trimmed, notched lapels. Center vent. Fully lined. It's a very slim 52R EU or a trim 40R US. New without tags. Retail $2345 Details: Cuff: 4 button Lapels: Notched Vent: Single Lining: Fully Measurements: Chest: 42 inches Shoulders: 18 inches Length:...