or Connect

Posts by Saucemaster

Quote: Originally Posted by Bona Drag Yo, I just had this e-argument with my boy from Chi: CP for Rose straight up. Would you do it? I feel like this is a trick question.
OMG ANDRE IGUODALA!! That was a great game... I wish I hadn't been just half-watching while first packing and then at the gym. I caught the last three minutes with no interruptions, though. Orlando just let their foot off the gas. Yeah, chrono, Yao had a hell of a game. A number of great performances in these playoffs already, and we aren't even finished with the Game 1's yet.
Soooo... Derrick Rose.
Quote: Originally Posted by kwilkinson I can take the heat. I just don't know whether to laugh or cry that every thread in CE comes down to "No, YOU'RE the partisan hack! I'm the only one making sense" "Ummmm... ad hom! Ban this partisan hack, I'm the only one making sense." Then person one starts trolling person two for a few days, and the cycle continues. While that does describe ninety percent of the threads in CE, that's not what Slim...
Quote: Originally Posted by RJman I like Pio and don't think he should be banned, but disingenuousness is not becoming to him. Unbecoming or not, disingenuousness IS him. Slim's just calling him out on one of a thousand similar "Piobaire moments" in CE. And no one deserves to get banned in that thread.
Seriously, why would Ataturk be banned? Let's not turn into the PC police. Plus, rach2jlc is right, let him keep digging himself deeper.
That's exactly what I was looking for! Thank you. I wish I had the time this season to follow as many games as I used to, but I was doing good just to take in the bigger Lakers games and a few marquee matchups (plus the odd Sixers game).
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles Screw the 2007 threak. Nothing I hate more than 1000pg threads for no reason. You are dead to me, child.
I don't know what to think about the Magic. There are games when they look amazing, and games when they look really questionable. ESPN and the like tell me this is because they live and die by the three. I just haven't seen enough games.
Quote: Originally Posted by GoSurface Leather jacket is fantastic. Wish you would post more. Back off! I called dibs on that jacket over a year ago.