or Connect

Posts by cheessus

go to lawl school
as for pizza, in terms of taste to price ratio, id have to go with little ceasar's $5 premade large pepperoni. its pretty , but i know... the new dominos isnt half bad either
i saw them at the constitutional hall in dc (2006?) and at the shoreline in mountain view (2007). both were great shows, but the one in dc was far superior with the sound and ambiance. while i can see the contrived feel of their performances, it comes off as rather natural, plus its only one or two of the ancillary musicians that goes really crazy. win is pretty stoic throughout the performances and always seems a little nervous. regine always seems so genuine on stage.
lush bath products. she loves that shit. .....and a card but i did already get her that for her birthday last month, so i dunno. should i have gotten her something else? im so bad at buying gifts. thinking about writing her a letter too.
while i appreciate your inputs, im not concerned with hotels as i will be staying with friends and family. im just concerned with actually getting my dog there.
melon a.m defeats all.
thanks for the input so far. it has been very frustrating looking through the options. my dog is too big to fit underneath the seat in front of me. i have my reservations putting him in cargo because, well im just worried about that. plus paying $200 each way is outrageous to me considering my r/t ticket is less than $300. i wish i could just buy him a seat next to me on the plane. oh yea, and fuck that no-show policy most airlines have. christ almighty.
im looking to travel with my dog that is about 35lbs, ~2.5ft long, ~2ft tall, ~ 1 ft wide. the research ive done shows that it is unreasonably expensive for me to bring him, but i hold a little hope that there is a pet-friendly airline somewhere. for those of you with experiences with airline travel with pets, could you help point me in the right direction? thanks.
drop to $50 shipped conus
gently worn light sweater, perfect for bay area weather. size EU 50, which is a medium, or slightly smaller. 50% cotton 30% cashmere 20% silk made in italy