or Connect

Posts by cheessus

Brooks Brothers Hudson Pants- 34x30 58% Cotton, 42% Linen Made in China Khaki Rarely worn (
Brooks Brothers 346 Jacket (NWT)- 42R 100% Cotton Made in Chile Burgundy Corduroy Single Vent Awesome if you’re a SKINS fan Paypal only. Gift or add 3%. Price includes CONUS shipping.
AARLPL Cashmere Sweater- M (fits like a small M) 100% Cashmere Made in Italy Deep Lavender Rarely worn, though slight pilling on the back that will most likely be solved with light brushing? 3rd pic somewhat shows the pilling. The absolute softest material I’ve ever touched. Measurements: P-2-P: 22" Sleeve (pit to end of cuff): 22" Shoulders: 17" Length: 25" Paypal only. Gift or add 3%. Price includes CONUS shipping.
Salvatore Ferragamo Tie Made in Italy Rare, interesting print of ancient Asians?!?! Classic styling- slim tie, muted colors Needs a pressing Paypal only. Gift or add 3%. Price includes CONUS shipping.
Faconnable- US 10D Worn maybe 5 times total, and haven’t been worn in well over a year Rubber soles will last quite a bit Very comfortable for casual wear Paypal only. Gift or add 3%. CONUS shipping included.
Paul Smith Chens- 8.5 (US 10D) Deep Burgundy Suede Stored with Woodlore shoetrees (not included), will ship with plastic trees and dust bag Very good condition (7.5/10)- lots of wear and life left in them. I love these shoes and am sort of sad to have to see them go since they're pretty hard to find. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us Paypal only. Gift or add 3%. Price is pretty firm due to the fact that it includes shipping CONUS.
my girlfriend will only eat steaks well-done.
i just rented a car from enterprise a few months ago. for a compact, it was 10/day fri, sat, sun and about 20 every other day. there is a mileage limitation, so i'd look into that. also there was a $250 deposit. all in all i thought it was very reasonable since i only used it for the 3 day weekend. they actually upgraded me to a "luxury" car (chevy impala) free of charge since they ran out of compacts (i did my reservations online). i did not rent it from...
i fucking hate truffle oil.
east palo alto has really gotten a lot better.