or Connect

Posts by cheessus

i just moved into a new apartment and am having problems with the neighbors downstairs. the building is somewhat old (1970s) so there are definitely problems with creaky floorboards, but my unit has brand new carpeting. i knew i was in for a possible neighbor-from-hell-type scenario when i got a noise complaint my move-in day. they constantly banged on the ceiling as i was moving in around from noon to 6, and actually came up at around 6pm to complain that i was being...
i love walking around barefoot.
lolwat
after reading this thread, im generally inclined to tip more unless the service is absolutely abhorrent (mistakes + no sincere apology). however, i'll stick to my routine of tipping in cash in neat round numbers. if what i read is true, i hope those servers just pocket that cash and not report it to the managers lol.
im moving and am looking for a new tv for around $400 or less. with all these weird brands from walmart, best buy, etc. out there, which ones are worth looking at? ideally id like 40in. my place is sort of dark, with little natural light. lcd or plasma? thanks guys.
I never understood tipping for takeout or counter service.
Cole Haan Leather Belt- Size A6 (good for someone with a 34-36 waist) Crafted in India Worn fewer than 5 times, excellent condition Paypal only. Please send as a gift or add 3%. Price includes shipping CONUS. Thanks for looking.
Nom de Guerre Cardigan (NWT)- L (fits smaller, like a M) 55% Cotton, 45% Silk Made in Japan Light and cool cardigan perfect for breezy springtime/summer nights, especially like the ones in NorCal. Paypal only. Please send as a gift or add 3%. Price includes shipping CONUS. Thanks for looking.
Since it's never been washed, can't it still be shrunk?
AARRL Jeans- 33x34 (actual measurements- W: 36, L(hip to end of cuff): 41) 100% Cotton Made in USA Japanese Woven Selvedge Denim Owned for a year, worn for about 7-8mos, never washed Color is still great, and there is still very little fading IMO. Some more breaking in to do. I don't know what kind of cut it is (boot cut, straight leg, etc)- the legs do not slim down if that helps. Any questions or requests for pics, please ask and I'll try my best to...