or Connect

Posts by cheessus

when i was in high school, my friends and i would play blackjack, cee lo, and whatever game we could bet on in my friends basement. it got to the point were some of us were winning/losing $500/night. then in college, iused to go on gambling excursions to atlantic city on some random weekday to play poker all night. and when i first moved to the west coast, there were 2 card rooms within 10mins from where i lived so i would go play poker at least 2-3 times a week. ...
went to slanted door for the first time. got the crispy imperial roll, caramelized chicken in clay pot, shaking beef, cellophane noodles and brussel sprouts. was very underwhelming. other than to take friends from out-of-town, i dont think ill ever be going there again since i could get better tasting food for half/a third of the price in the south bay.
what about a massage?
so a little update on the whole situation... ever since the original post, problems have continued with the neighbors downstairs. ive talked to them, but they weren't ever interested in hearing what i had to say which is fine by me. a little while after the OP, i called the police when they continually banged on the ceiling at 2-3AM while yelling at me to "shut up." i also called the management office and reported the problem. for a few months after that they were...
mexican bean salad diced carrots, frozen/canned corn, black beans, kidney and white kidney beans, cumin, paprika, some kind of pepper, salt pepper, olive oil, cilantro, and lemon/lime. toss in some diced tomatoes if you want. no actual cooking required. to mix it up, toss in a can of tuna every now and then. its good with a crusty bread or pita bread. its filling and nutritous. initial cost may be high to buy olive oil and the seasonings, but if there is a dollar...
where can i get a custom hardcover book printed in a short amount of time? i need it by friday for an anniversary gift thanks!
hey guys, my first anniversary is coming up next fri and im looking for a nice place to take my girlfriend. money is pretty tight, so anything $100 and under would be great. she probably will be getting a glass of wine; but for me i really dislike drinking anything but water with my meals. a few things about her: she is a super picky eater. nothing "ethnic" (no asian, hispanic, etc...), no seafood (maaaaybe fish), and a whole list of other things. as a result, shes...
its odd. my gf does party planning for children's bday parties and says that indians tip more often and much much more than any other ethnicity.
J. Press Pressidential Suit 40R Jacket, 34"W Pants Single Vent Notch Lapels Flat-Front Pants Birdseye Grey I've had this suit for awhile, but haven't worn it for almost a year since I've gotten bigger. It was a good fit for me when I was a slim 42R, but now its too small. The pants can be let out 1" and I have 2" cuffs on them. Pants also have suspender buttons. I'll get actual measurements up later tonight. Paypal only. Price includes CONUS shipping. Thanks for...
theres this open air market with the greatest ham pea soup ever. if you can find it, your head will explode. not much of a description, sorry. its been awhile since ive been there, but in the middle of december, that was my best experience in amsterdam