or Connect

Posts by cheessus

so a little update on the whole situation... ever since the original post, problems have continued with the neighbors downstairs. ive talked to them, but they weren't ever interested in hearing what i had to say which is fine by me. a little while after the OP, i called the police when they continually banged on the ceiling at 2-3AM while yelling at me to "shut up." i also called the management office and reported the problem. for a few months after that they were...
mexican bean salad diced carrots, frozen/canned corn, black beans, kidney and white kidney beans, cumin, paprika, some kind of pepper, salt pepper, olive oil, cilantro, and lemon/lime. toss in some diced tomatoes if you want. no actual cooking required. to mix it up, toss in a can of tuna every now and then. its good with a crusty bread or pita bread. its filling and nutritous. initial cost may be high to buy olive oil and the seasonings, but if there is a dollar...
where can i get a custom hardcover book printed in a short amount of time? i need it by friday for an anniversary gift thanks!
hey guys, my first anniversary is coming up next fri and im looking for a nice place to take my girlfriend. money is pretty tight, so anything $100 and under would be great. she probably will be getting a glass of wine; but for me i really dislike drinking anything but water with my meals. a few things about her: she is a super picky eater. nothing "ethnic" (no asian, hispanic, etc...), no seafood (maaaaybe fish), and a whole list of other things. as a result, shes...
its odd. my gf does party planning for children's bday parties and says that indians tip more often and much much more than any other ethnicity.
J. Press Pressidential Suit 40R Jacket, 34"W Pants Single Vent Notch Lapels Flat-Front Pants Birdseye Grey I've had this suit for awhile, but haven't worn it for almost a year since I've gotten bigger. It was a good fit for me when I was a slim 42R, but now its too small. The pants can be let out 1" and I have 2" cuffs on them. Pants also have suspender buttons. I'll get actual measurements up later tonight. Paypal only. Price includes CONUS shipping. Thanks for...
theres this open air market with the greatest ham pea soup ever. if you can find it, your head will explode. not much of a description, sorry. its been awhile since ive been there, but in the middle of december, that was my best experience in amsterdam
my credit is pretty bad (~600) due to me being a dumbass in undergrad and living way above my means. ive closed 2 cards after paying them off roughly 4yrs ago, but had 2 other accounts taken to collections which i am currently in the process of paying off (should be done within 6mos). so currently i have no credit card and was wondering, what are some "good" cards that will help me rebuild my credit? bofa has one for people in my situation but the terms are pretty...
impolyt, what was the name of the documentary about the french school cafeterias?
i am not going to live in my apartment as if im walking on eggshells as that diminishes my quiet enjoyment. i will walk where i want when i want in my own home. furthermore, i am more conscious of walking around lightly as it is. while i may sympathize if i were in their situation, i honestly believe that as tenants of a downstairs apartment, they have implicitly agreed to deal with the extra noises caused by the building. if they cant handle that, then maybe apartment...