or Connect

Posts by cheessus

i need a tux for my friends wedding in about a month and would like some advice on where to look/what to look for. im a groomsman and my friend did not give any specifications on what the tux should be. i think he is ok with four people showing up with four different tuxes. my budget is somewhere around $100. less is best, closer to $100 is better. hopefully that is reasonable. the only thing ive looked at is mens warehouse online and if thats any indication of whats...
went to a t14 school without any scholarships. i actually turned down scholarships to 3 schools in the 40-50 range. graduated probably lower half of my class because i just honestly didnt work as hard as i should have. almost dropped out after my first year because i barely got a 3.0 and didnt enjoy law school itself (my classmates, the environment, etc.). but to me it made no sense for me to drop out halfway through- i had paid for the first semester of my second year...
:bradpitlaughgif: LLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHALOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL
law school. worst idea ever. smh.
Just wanted to give this a shot... I'm looking to buy one of those Southwest anytime any one-way flight voucher for $120. I need a ticket going from Las Vegas to San Jose, CA on March 25th. Thanks.
i saw vegan dog food at the pet store today and it made me very angry for some reason.
when i was in high school, my friends and i would play blackjack, cee lo, and whatever game we could bet on in my friends basement. it got to the point were some of us were winning/losing $500/night. then in college, iused to go on gambling excursions to atlantic city on some random weekday to play poker all night. and when i first moved to the west coast, there were 2 card rooms within 10mins from where i lived so i would go play poker at least 2-3 times a week. ...
went to slanted door for the first time. got the crispy imperial roll, caramelized chicken in clay pot, shaking beef, cellophane noodles and brussel sprouts. was very underwhelming. other than to take friends from out-of-town, i dont think ill ever be going there again since i could get better tasting food for half/a third of the price in the south bay.
what about a massage?