or Connect

Posts by cheessus

im working as a legal intern (graduated law school) right now doing work ip/copyright work with particular interest in video games/gaming industry. my only background in this area is that i just play a shit ton of video games (or used to) and keep pretty current with its news. i have no schooling background in ip law nor do i have any engineering/science background, but i do have a genuine interest and passion for this particular area. im heading to a conference...
i dunno how i feel about this. i probably wouldnt be too happy if i were served it at a restaurant as it looks over-the-top gimmicky, but seeing a picture of it i think its pretty cool and definitely want to see how you did it.
interesting. now if dc public works gives you a ticket, they take pictures of the infraction and upload those images as well as a scanned copy of your citation. dc police dont do it, and there are certain infractions where the officer wont take a picture. i found my picture by going on to dwp.dc.gov and search for "parking ticket images." fill in the ticket #, state of the car's plate and the plate number (in my case the wrong one), and you will be able to find...
^thanks checked it out and my plates wasnt found. my only worry is that since there are pictures of my plate and the model of my car, that they would mess around until they did find me by matching the plate to the make and model in the CA dmv database. the picture of the plate is sorta cut off at the bottom due to the heating plate(?) of my windshield. personally i think it is an easy fix for them as the only letter that they got wrong is the only one that could be...
lol so they do have pictures of my car and plates. it shows what model my car is, but the pictures of the plates are still ambiguous. it is difficult to tell if it is 6RIM, 6RTM, or 6RJM for that matter. btw, which tickets were you suggesting that I pay? makes no sense for me to pay only one but not the other two, especially when i have to give them all of my info when i pay. according to the dc dmv website: "You may contest a parking ticket by mail or by appearing at...
^it depends. if it was the ticket was written by dc public works, then there may be a picture. i went to the website and there were no associated pictures of my infractions, though it says that it would usually take 72hrs for the images to be uploaded. so ill wait til then. also with regards to the no rear tag display citation, the plate was in plain view in the rear windshield even though it was not affixed to my bumper? edit: ive read that some ticket writers have...
i just got 3 parking tickets in dc for: -failure to display current tag (no month exp. displayed on tag) -no rear tag display -parking less than 10ft from a fire hydrant the notice of infraction contains: -citation # -date, time issued -license # -state -tag year -vehicle make -body -tow requirement -VIN -location of violation -violation -fine amount -comments the citation # has my license plate number down wrong (6RTMXXX instead of 6RIMXXX). it also does not contain...
im in the same boat. while id like to buy a very nice couch or whatever in the future, that future is somewhat far off. currently im living in an apartment and am pretty much moving every year. ive come to the conclusion that there really isnt any point in buying furniture anymore, or at least until im in a much more stable situation. the only thing i will buy is a (king?) mattress. so ive been really thinking about just getting a bunch of free shit off craigslist and...
making a playlist...any genre. could be mainstream or obscure, idc. like, big star- thirteen, lisa hannigan- idk, etc. got about 10-15 songs in mind. looking for recs, especially older country songs, which is probably her favorite genre. i am in the shithouse and it is for my SO. thx.