or Connect

Posts by cheessus

measurements and more pics for d&g suit, jacket and ties added. i will accept reasonable offers. i also have 2 suits and a jacket that that im willing to give away for "free-ish"...$20 to cover for shipping expenses. great for students. i dont really have time to take measurements for these- they should fit any regular 42r. im 5'8", 175. waist around 34", inseam 30-31". 42R- kenneth cole blue pinstripe suit- 2btn, dual vents, there is a rip in the lining in one of...
im going on vacation to vietnam for about 3 weeks. im packing light, so im really looking to only bring 2 pairs of shoes, one of which are sneakers. but i would like a pair of "nice" cheap shoes (~50-75) that would be appropriate for wearing with any color of pants (some pastels) and which may pass as "going out" shoes. i prefer loafers, maybe boat shoes? what color? any ideas are appreciated. thanks.
bump for price reductions.
a little closet cleaning- im going on vacation soon and would love to have some extra money to spend. i will be adding stuff as the week goes on. im busy with work this week (i leave next week) so im not really doing measurements unless asked for. im just giving rough estimates on measurements based on how they fit me to give you an idea. paypal by gift only. or add 4%. prices include shipping CONUS. 2. salvatore ferragamo suit. made in italy. 44l, altered to fit...
a little closet cleaning- posted these pieces here because i thought theyd be more appropriate. ill include measurements in a bit or upon request. prices include shipping in CONUS. payment by paypal as gift only. or you can add 4%. 1. marc jacobs pea coat size 52. made in italy, from the mainline from what i understand (gibo spa). 100% wool, double-breasted, in excellent condition. a little slim cut around the shoulders for the more athletic builds, but will be...
x-post from MC sale: a lot of questions about the condition of the bag. id say 7.5/10 (maybe better). some concerns are: SOLD PENDING PAYMENT -color is great -the fastening straps have some wear, but nothing leather conditioning wont fix...i think (you'll see in the pics) -a little fuzzing of the cashmere lining -the cucinelli tag has detached a little bit, but can be fixed -there is a pen mark on the inside of the pockets which really isnt noticeable -the...
alright, i guess i did break the rules (sorry didnt mean to)- so here is the new thread. a lot of questions about the condition of the bag. id say 7.5/10. some concerns are: SOLD -color is great -the fastening straps have some wear, but nothing leather conditioning wont fix...i think (you'll see in the pics) -a little fuzzing of the cashmere lining -the cucinelli tag has detached a little bit, but can be fixed -there is a pen mark on the inside of the pockets which...
thanks for the responses, theres a lot of interest in them. i was busy at work all today, so i will post pics tomorrow. a lot of questions about the condition of the bag. id say 7.5/10. some concerns are: -color is great -the fastening straps have some wear, but nothing leather conditioning wont fix...i think (you'll see in the pics) -a little fuzzing of the cashmere lining -the cucinelli tag has detached a little bit, but can be fixed -there is a pen mark on...
i bought this last year and have been using it since. however, i need some cash, and unfortunately this has to go. the color in my opinion has gotten pretty awesome, but there is some wear, and it can use some tlc. condition i would conservatively rate at 7/8 out of 10. http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...nelli+backpack if theres interest, ill post detailed pics. price will probably be around $350.
Quote: Originally Posted by clee1982 7 sounds good enough for me, if she is amazing in every other way I am sure the sex will somehow become 10 by itself anyway. +1