or Connect

Posts by cheessus

^shes too angelfaced; she wouldnt agree to it lolz
thanks for all your recommendations guys. as my gf loves italian, we'd probably be doing that if it were up to her, esp on byob sunday. i was looking at their dinner menu and the famous italian dinner menu seems like a great deal. but avec looks to be more to my personal liking. a saturday lunch at the pizzeria via statto sounds perfect though. dhc905, im really interested in renting out apartment on stan properties, but their website no information on nightly...
im in a long distance relationship and we decided that it may be interesting if we just met up in some random city every few weeks for a weekend getaway. about 4 days. our first city is chicago in the 3rd week of jan. id appreciate any rec's on where to stay, where to eat, what to do/see. itll be our first time there and i think we prefer to stay downtown close to the magnificent mile, though im open to anything. we're both on student budgets, but its not that...
10 teams, 7th pick qb- brees, alex smith wr- jennings, sims-walker, malcolm floyd, massaquoi, jacoby jones rb- ryan matthews, pierre thomas, felix jones, jerome harrison, portis te- finley k- crosby def- sd 8 teams, 7th pick qb- schaub, mcnabb wr- roddy white, colston, sims-walker, crabtree, edleman, housh rb- gore, stephen jackson, spiller, ronnie brown te- gonzalez, cooley k- nedney def- tenn
final drops.
price drops. please check out my other sales.
price drops: $60 for the shirts $75 for the loafers $70 for the watch
price drops
price drops. im leaving for vacation next thurs, so i hope to get this stuff sold by sunday, so i can ship everything out before i leave. make offers!
bump for price drops. open to reasonable offers. check out my other stuff i have for sale in my sig.