or Connect

Posts by cheessus

this is the most baller picture ive ever seen on sf.
prices include shipping CONUS. paypal as gift only. please check out my other sales thread in the MC which has some things that may interest sw&d people, particularly the mainline marc jacobs peacoat. (http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=209678) thanks! nwt nom de guerre cardigan size L. made in japan. 55% cotton, 45% silk. collection no. 8. slim fit, good for a normal or slim M. arms are long, but i think it is meant to be rolled up. $80 erik...
im trying to clear out some clothes. im gonna save you the trouble and just list the absolute lowest price ill take so no haggling. these are pretty good deals and im looking to move them quickly. buy multiple items and get a discount. paypal as a gift only. marc jacobs mainline plaid peacoat. size 52. made in italy, from the mainline from what i understand (gibo spa). 100% wool, double-breasted, in excellent condition. a little slim cut around the shoulders for the...
i seriously fucking hate mcnabb. the skins are out-raider-ing the raiders the past 2-3 seasons. wtf. give some has been choke artist 40mil guaranteed (hopefully they cut him at the end of this season) and then the first three plays they have planned are RUN UP THE FUCKING MIDDLE?!?!?! im already subjected to that idiocy every week in sf.
i just watched sleepless in seattle against my will and found that it was the creepiest movie ever. my gf said she loved it but after watching it with me, she said that yea it was pretty creepy, especially meg ryan. discuss.
i just had to post my starting lineup this week. i think this is the most points ive ever scored. qb-k.orton wr- r. white wr- d. bowe rb- s. jackson rb- f. gore flex- p. hillis te- m. lewis k- d. carpenter d- atl points per reception league with ridiculous bonuses. had orton threw for 4 more yards, i wouldve gotten 10 more pts. oh yeah, i left brandon lloyd on the bench. fml.
could a wrinkly shirt? and by wrinkly, i mean it was air dried and tossed in the dryer on that no heat tossing setting. im thinking more patterned since the wrinkles would be less prominent but then would it really be sprezz if i tried to hide the fact that there are wrinkles? maybe moreso sprezz???? please halpQ
^thats 500 each including travel. but i guess and? either way, ive balled over the summer. and i work during school. also, thanks to everyone. great recs. i think for sure im gonna check out hot dougs. and pizzeria via stato, so lunch is picked out, though a cemita may win out. dinner is up in the air, though fri night we will be going for pequods and then ice skating (yeah i know its what she wants). sat and sunday is still up in the air. costa rican food...
^shes too angelfaced; she wouldnt agree to it lolz
thanks for all your recommendations guys. as my gf loves italian, we'd probably be doing that if it were up to her, esp on byob sunday. i was looking at their dinner menu and the famous italian dinner menu seems like a great deal. but avec looks to be more to my personal liking. a saturday lunch at the pizzeria via statto sounds perfect though. dhc905, im really interested in renting out apartment on stan properties, but their website no information on nightly...