or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Yup, should be here in about two weeks or so. Along with hand-distressed cone '68Agreed, another killer white jean look
Me too! Should be here right at the beginning of next week.Agreed with everyone on this - the look is boss as hell. Those white jeans look great with everything.We're working on it, but development is going a bit slower than we intended. Just like the sneaker delivery got pushed back. Hopefully we can have something to show for early Fall.
Quick fit photo from yesterday too... On Dylan: EPLA Distressed Western Shirt Maize Madras Shirt (Spring '13) On Mike: Samuelsohn for Epaulet Bernard Sportcoat Loro Piana Windowpane Pointed Silk Tie Silver with Cream Dots Epaulet by Gitman Bros MTO Shirt in White Pinpoint Oxford and Cutaway collar
Alden Color #8 Shell Cordovan Brixton Boot, Factory 2nds, Size 9D, $450 Hey guys, Now that I'm back in NYC, I'm going to comb through some of the things in our storage room and put up samples and seconds. Before I get started, I thought someone might be interested in these. These Color #8 Brixon Boots are new and unworn, but the right medallion toe is a bit off center. It's really not noticeable when you wear them, but they're clearly not 1st quality. The box is a bit...
Go with the 10oz duck. They'll fade, but not too fast, and that fabric will be the most casual of the three after it's worn in.Check out our Navy Duck Canvas Doyle photographs for an approximate look of how Navy Duck will appear about a dozen or so washes. It has a great drape and it's very comfortable. Solid year-round weight too.Ah, sorry, it's not looking too good for those soon. Getting the pique to come in took forever and we're now waiting on collar pieces. We'll...
Awesome! Love the yellow shirt with that too.Guaranteed by end June. Along with our pique crewneck pocket t's.Tubular knit tees should ship from LA by the middle of this week.
Absolutely, we'll have a full restock of Olive & Navy Doyles by the end of June - along with the Chambray pre-order item, Chocolate Duck, and French Blue Duck.Ah, my apologies!The only thing that I've learned about shipping is that there are no absolutes between UPS & USPS. Depending upon their location, many guys will prefer one over the other. Customers in more rural areas hate UPS because getting a home delivery is difficult. Here in NYC, UPS is often preferred due to...
Ah, glad that you asked this!So, we won't have the Rudy trouser available for the launch. Honestly, if we bring that pattern over, it's going to take a long time. But since Southwick makes the trousers, we'll be able to offer their fits alongside the Walt. They'll most likely have a Rudy-ish fit which we can offer as an option. We might even be able to tweak their fit a touch - say narrowing the leg opening - without having to do a ton of time-consuming development work....
Friday Fit Photos Took some pics today. Now that we're back in NYC, I'm going to dedicate a lot more time to shooting natural light photos and videos of our goods. On Matt: EPLA Olive Doyle Jacket EPLA Indigo Western Shirt Epaulet Blue Oxford Cutaway Popover Wilshire 14oz Kaihara Jean On Mike: Luigi Bianchi Mantova Vittorio Windowpane Jacket Epaulet Eggplant Dots Tie Epaulet Spring '13 Factory Finds shirt Rudy Trouser Khaki Sanded UK Canvas
Not sure that we will - that fabric was probably a one-off for us. I have all sorts of new things for Rivet Chinos this year.Excellent - glad to hear it! We've gotten great feedback on the Driggs in wool so far - I sold three pairs in our BK store yesterday. We'll definitely keep that going.Agreed, they look great WisLove the colors hereHaha, you and me both. Got the dreaded delay email earlier this week, so we're now looking at a mid-June delivery on them. Such is the way...