or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

I owe you guys a full post on our new stuff (Suede Blouson, Fatigue Trainers, Alabaster Sport), but just a heads-up for the Suede Blouson: we sold about a dozen units so far and I'm down to one unit of EU54 and 3 units of EU52. If you take those sizes and you dig the jacket, then you'll want to jump on them soon. 
  @duff406 @FrankCowperwood Thanks guys, I'm going to work on them tomorrow - should have them online then. Thursday at the latest. We've got four colors: White, Blue, Red, and Sapphire.  Anyone who's followed the brand might know that I've searched for a sub $100 shirt for many years. We've done a few different iterations (shirts from Italy, EPLA Salt Washed Oxfords), but this is the best result that I've gotten. The fit is really nice on these, the collar has the right...
 @AmericanThirst haha, thanks for posting this. I really appreciate the kind words! And kudos for finding a shot of Danzig in an actual black woven shirt!  So, there is a story behind this. As an account, you can order shirts through Individualized as either custom or ready-made. Custom shirts have no size tags and ready-made will be tagged "S,M,L,XL" Now, there's no rational reason for this, but ready-made shirts cost $5 more to produce. It's the same exact thing, but...
 @Van Veen thank you sir - I think that you're going to be really pleased with them!   @BenLeaman yup, that should be no problem - and that horsehide molds really nicely. My UFH Sport Trainers are over a year old and I wear them 2-3 times a week. They're the most comfortable sneakers that I've owned. Leave them out in the sun for a day or two if you want that "Golden Krust" look!   @CanadaCal not yet on those, but we received our first delivery of $95 Somelos Oxfords. You...
The Suede Blouson has arrived. Sold two in the Manhattan shop today despite it being hot enough to fry an egg. This thing is the truth! 
 @BenLeaman glad that they arrived safely!  So yes, all of our sneakers (and the Chelsea Boots) will absolutely give in both the width and the height. They can stretch a significant amount if you need them to.  Our sneakers are somewhere in between a goodyear welt (not stretching much at all) and a handsewn (stretching a ton). The soles are stitched down and cemented solid units which encircle the toe, so any length stretch will be minimal (unless professionally done) but...
 @rydenfan ah yeah, I saw your box getting packed yesterday. The boots came a few hours after our USPS pickup, so it didn't actually get to USPS until this afternoon. I'd say Monday is probably realistic
 @Darkside thank you sir! You're going to love them, and they really are the best made European sneakers in this category.   @stevefok unfortunately not, but I've got some other stock styles to show next week. Namely the Alabaster Calf Sport Trainer and the new Olive Monochrome Tennis Trainer  @rydenfan ah yeah, we sent those USPS right? Always a toss up!   @jmaudi0 should be on time for that - I'll be at the factory next week to see the progress in...
Hey guys, I'll check in properly later but two things: 1) We got in 60 white tennis trainers. About half sold in the past 30 min. Definitely order quick if you want a pair - next restock is Sept 2) We'll have open stock in Sand and Saddle Chelsea Boots. Should go online Monday
We got a ton of things in today. I'll be playing catch-up with you guys for a while. But for the moment, let me share this assortment of Shell Cordovan Sport Trainers - all of which were made on pre-order. If you picked up a pair of these, then they're going to blow you away in person! Going down the line, the colors are Teak - Mogano - Burgundy.