or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Thanks to everyone who came to the trunk show - it was a blast!! We're going to put a ton of great MTO stuff into work.    I'm a bit short on time today, but got a few Instagram photos to share:    https://www.instagram.com/bourbon_bikes_cigars/ in the late, great Mulberry Jacket       https://www.instagram.com/veedubhkg/ with the Unfinished Horsehide Sport Trainer     https://www.instagram.com/marvaments/ in Plum Duck Canvas Rivet...
This isn't really connected to anything, but it's far and away the best Bert & Ernie lip-sync video to date. They absolutely kill "Regulate"...  
We're getting the LA Trunk show set up! If you're in Cali, you should get an email with the suite info, but if you don't see it - we're in suite #2706   Pic of the Suite:      The Pool & B-Ball Deck for our afterparty:     Here's the front door kiosk to call up and get buzzed in:      Night shots from the balcony (courtesy of Leica Q for the camera-heads)    
These Facebook Memory posts are a trip. Hopefully I've gotten better at Social Media over the past seven years. I'm glad that we've evolved from "bangin' bowties" to the stuff of today.
 @Don L yup, it's in the Spring 2016 Dress Shirt Item:   And if you're interested in one, then definitely check out my video on it. This stuff is hands-down the finest cotton that I've ever seen.  
 @bry2000 just got the invoice and hashed out the pricing. It's going to be:  Weekender Bag: $695 ($200 deposit, $495 balance)Gym Duffle: $595 ($200 deposit, $395 balance)Suit Valet: $1195 ($400 deposit, $795 balance)  @SherifEnt ah that's great to hear - we're glad that you're so pleased with it! Thanks again for all of your support
Color #8 Shell Cordovan Alt Wien   Hey guys, we just got a long-awaited restock of this style. We're topped off on all of the stock sizes in D width. Details are Barrie Last, Flat Antique Welt, Double Leather Sole.      ALDEN FOR EPAULET COLOR #8 SHELL CORDOVAN ALT WIEN: $695     We received all of the outstanding preorders as well - you guys should have an email with the balance payment link. If you didn't receive it, then please drop me a line. 
Color #8 Shell Cordovan Alt Wien   Hey guys, we just got a long-awaited restock of this style. We're topped off on all of the stock sizes in D width. Details are Barrie Last, Flat Antique Welt, Double Leather Sole.      ALDEN FOR EPAULET COLOR #8 SHELL CORDOVAN ALT WIEN: $695     We received all of the outstanding preorders as well - you guys should have an email with the balance payment link. If you didn't receive it, then please drop me a line. 
 @rydenfan yes, Northern Watters only works with wool. But that waffle-knit button front is a nice option if you want something lighter.   @SherifEnt Yup, just order the 5 shirts and we'll put through a manual refund for the least expensive one. I wish that I had a more elegant way to do it.  And yes, we'll put up the new fabrics and a few videos. I also shot a TON of photos of the incoming shirts so that we would have a reference bank for many of the fabrics. I think that...
 @SherifEnt ah, that's great to hear! We'll have some new fabrics online tomorrow in preparation for the show and if you want to get any additional ones, we can always extend that buy four, get five deal.   @rydenfan working on the item right now - it will be last year's colors plus three new ones (natural, mocha java, bordeaux)