or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Epaulet by Gitman Flannel Shirts As promised - we've got three new ones online! EPAULET BY GITMAN BROS. SHIRT MIDNIGHT WINDOWPANE FLANNEL: $150 EPAULET BY GITMAN BROS. SHIRT BRUSHED GINGHAM TWILL: $175 EPAULET BY GITMAN BROS. SHIRT GREY TARTAN FLANNEL: $175
I'd say so. Stay away from the Budapester and larger lasts. Something like the Peter or New Peter could work with thicker socks and/or a tongue pad.Either way, the pricing will be really low, so you can prob turn on B&S pretty easily at the same cost if they don't work.Technically a 9.5US, but I'd say on the smaller side of that size. Not sure why all of these are UK sized and not EUR sized like they normally are.I'm going to personally sell all of these through paypal, as...
It's significantly more narrow. If you're wearing slim-ish shoes in other brands then it should be fine. But if your whole collection has fuller, rounder toes and wider lasts, then chances are that it's going to feel small
Very cool! And all of the Carmina's are Simpson last.I'll have them up around 5PM EST today. There's a ton to choose from - especially on the Vass side. I'll put everything here first - maybe in a Flickr album - and then move it to general sale/B&S/Instagram a few days from now.
Salesman Sample Sale - VASS and Carmina Also a quick heads up... If you wear a 42.5 / 8.5UK in VASS or a 7UK in Carmina, then watch this thread closely in the next two days. I bought all of the remaining samples from the former US salesman for these two brands. I've got a bunch of amazing shoes, and they'll be going out at psycho prices. The only catch is - they're only in those two sizes, respectively.All of the VASS shoes are 42.5/8.5UK, and all of the Carminas are 7UK.
The Duck Canvas ones? Absolutely, we've got a sample in work right now. We're planning it in the Wilshire fit, 12oz duck with a heavy enzyme wash. Should be a really good price too - I bet that we can hit $135 retail on those.The Chambray runs a touch smaller, but it shouldn't be a huge difference. I haven't had any reports of mis-tagged EPLA shirts yet, but things can happen. Email me over the details and we can sort it out for you.MTO one my dude!
Ah, probably not. We ran quite a bit of those in calf and shell from Carmina. They did okay, but always paled against the never-ending dominance of the Double Monk.
Yup, here's how it looks...
I've been promising these up and down for a long time. Huge thanks to everyone for their patience on these.I have a tracking number from Los Angeles with a delivery date of next Thursday. So we're not far out! We'll work like hell to get them shipped as quickly as possible after they land.We switched it up last Fall, but that half inch smaller collar is the only change that we've made.Not for Factory Finds, but I've got a bunch of new MTO fabrics which can be ordered in...
I haven't heard that from anyone. This is a very different fabric from the thick Shetland wool that we ran a few years ago.They're on the softer side of tweeds, but tweeds as a whole are on the coarser side of Fall woolens. If you have really sensitive skin then it might bother you.Oh yes sorry, these have the smaller collar size specs (L=16)Oh man, those came out so rad! Love the navy digicam ones.I hear this sometimes in the store. The Weller/Caine is a fairly slim...