or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@theh00d none of these are a true brown, but I'd say "Toasty Herringbone" is the closest. Boggy Tonal is really gorgeous, but it reads more in the green-olive family. 
 @applky it's pretty similar. Not the same, but a bit of a duplication. Honestly, I think that Raiders Herringbone is the most standout of all of these. We've got enough for 6 suits, maybe 7 jackets if more guys opt for just that. Getting a black-mix Harris Tweed is really hard, and this fabric is cool as hell. It will make a badass jacket and an even tougher suit. After that, the "Teflon" Donegal is really rad. 
 @Todd V it's amazing! Raider's Herringbone is out of this world
 @SteveH35 it will be running all day long, internet is a slower than we thought, so we're still getting the skeletons prepped. I'm thinking that the actual ends won't go up until maybe 1PM or so.  You can see the first item here, it's in development:  http://epauletnewyork.com/products/ends-for-friends-january-2016-harris-tweed  @FLW typically I'd agree with you, and even though I'm crazy, I'm not crazy enough to offer a typical jacket-weight cashmere as a suit.  That...
 @Thefenceposts of course, that's no problem. We'll need to have all of the orders in by next Thursday, so you can take your time. We have a full set of size samples at the Manhattan shop, so we can fit any local guys on the spot.  The three day thing will only be the rule if we don't hear from you. 
 @justinkapur I'll definitely post the link here. But all of the items will go active in this category tomorrow:  http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/group-buy-clothing Oh, and I meant to stress that we have a LOT. So there will be plenty for everyone. And we'll stop listing fabrics tomorrow, but the window to order will be up until next Wednesday. So there is going to be plenty for everyone. We'll have you covered if you want a nice staple suit. We'll have you covered...
 @CanadaCal Just checked with Alden - we can do A's and B's in both of the Innsbruck styles (Indy & Alt Wien). I updated the product page to reflect that:  http://epauletnewyork.com/products/alden-x-epaulet-jan-2016-preorder-deposit
Notes for Southwick Tomorrow   Hey guys,    Okay, we've got a solid layout for everything tomorrow. We spent a few hours in the warehouse and worked everything out with the Southwick team. Here's some bullet points:    1) This is an EPIC sale. I've mentioned before that Southwick moved factories - it's a process that took nearly a year. They're still leasing the old factory, and it has a ton of awesome fabric in it. We have full and open access to it. There's stuff...
 @notwithit yes, that should not be a problem. The issue was using horsehide on a Chelsea - and the specific way that Chelsea's are blocked and formed.  The Combat boot is a lot easier to make, so we'll be good to go. We'll have the Derby and Combat available as options for all future group buys based around specific leathers.  @bry2000 not as of yet, but we're definitely considering a stock run in one or two colors of suede.   @Mr. Six glad that you dig them! Yes, both a...