or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

There is some amazing stuff here in Ends Trousers. May I present "Uncle Nutzy's Clubhouse Madras"....
Absolutely! All of the new henleys are made on our Raglan body - the one that we're using now for Union Jersey. The fit on that is basically perfect.Not to sound like I'm bragging, but I see dudes try that Raglan on and I'm all like....
Hey guys,Couple of product notes:1) We just received a totally gonzo delivery of Epaulet by New England shirts. There's a band collar floral in there too . Will be online tomorrow2) We also got a huge Union Jersey delivery. If you have not tried one of our Union Jerz tees, then prepare yourself. They are really some of the best t-shirts of all time! We got short sleeves, long sleeves, and the long-awaited LONG SLEEVE HENLEY3) A bunch of Ends for Friends trousers arrived. I...
It's 33" on the first-run Garands
Epaulet by Southwick Made to Order Hey guys! Most of you will get the newsletter shortly. But after long last, we've put the Epaulet by Southwick collection online! Man, it's been a voyage. Everything should be accessible and orderable online now. A couple of things to note: 1) You can get 10% off any Southwick MTO orders (sportcoats or full suits) if you order by next Tuesday. The code is: Southwick-MTO-Welcome 2) If you own a Southwick jacket from us, then you know...
For most customers yes. They needed a half size down to account for the handsewn stretch. A 10UK in the goodyear welt - especially on one of these lasts - should be a good fit.
Absolutely not. I think that you could wear these in really any setting - including formal finance/law. They're basic, understated, and elegant. I wouldn't hesitate to wear these with a tux.In terms of jeans or chinos, I'd look to pair these with smaller leg openings. They don't cast the hefty shape of an Alden, so a larger leg opening can overpower them a bit.
It's one inch wider when measured from the front. Thigh is pretty consistent though, so this is easily tapered by a tailor if you like a slimmer shape.
Ah, Dylan must have gone a little crazy with reworking the online items. Yes, the sale Garands have a bigger leg opening - I'll modify that now. The sale Garands are 8.5" across, new ones are 7.5" across.