Posts by Epaulet

Glad that you dig them! Really great pricing on them with that discount too. If you have any questions, please post them up  Yup, we can absolutely do that. @AloysiusSF I set up a quick item that allows you to order just the trouser
@Jason Kadushin waiting on some long standing preorders to arrive in the next few weeks.. and then we'll go forward from there. Thinking a simple round of Brown & Natural CXL.. would give us a delivery right at the start of Fall@Thefenceposts sure that's no problem.. we make the Tennis Trainer with a female last down to size 6. She can preorder whichever color she likes and we can do women's whole sizes. We're doing about 12 units like that in Saffiano. If she's between...
 @dalevy yes sir, you can get the slip-on's in that full range. No green this time, and the piping will always be a tonal, complimentary calfskin. They'll all sit on the Ecru sole too. Finalizing the pricing, but it's going to be the best we've ever offered.  Indigo Delave is like the greatest suede color ever. I'm absolutely in love with it. Happy coincidence that I happen to wear the sample size. Look for those Tennis Trainers on my feet in about 10 days, haha. 
 @Callusing yeah, they're a great deal! Going into the newsletter tomorrow. Definitely size up 1/2 per the instructions on there, it's a slim last. Our Goodyear welt styles were beautiful, but it's a crowded field, and I have a lot more possibilities and flexibility with our Blake Stitches. We're going to put all of our future efforts into that collection. The Goodyear styles are a killer buy with this markdown. 
 @Nik Telford awesome, this is a great looking fit!    @etostano for real! That's a great idea.   @shunted22 Originally, my plan was to offer an ongoing MTO program where you can continually choose from a bunch of different colors, but getting those in a timely fashion has proven to be an issue. So I spoke with the factory, and we're going to offer one color at a time. This way they can count the shells that they need, order with Comipel, and have them custom dyed. First...
Second day in a row of rain here in LA. Looking all thoughtful in the Teba sample and my Forest Green Donegal Lockie sweater
 @notwithit meant to write you back on this... I like this idea. Something along the lines of this: (without the douche-y burnishing)  It's certainly easy to do.. my factory could last the combat boot onto a Margom sole without a problem. Would lower the price a bit too, maybe to $275. But we'd lose the ability to resole them, and I know that's important for some guys. I'd love to hear the thoughts of anyone who wants to chime in. 
 @applky for you, I'd say Teba 37 definitely.   @budapest12 yeah... we had a database refresh that wiped out nearly 20% of our online items, including every Walt trouser. I had to unearth some older photos to rebuild it. The sale pants are oxford grey.. they're all slight variants of the medium grey flannel that we all know.   @theh00d ah sorry, that was an individual item for a customer. He needed a matching trouser with special details so we hashed that item out for him....
 @lbrig I haven't seen much Suit Supply stuff in person, but I feel like their shapes run pretty slim. I'm thinking that you can do a 43L, but a 44L is definitely going to be safe. And if its running a touch big, that works with the style. Even with it being a touch larger than our Sportcoats, our Teba is already a lot slimmer than the shape traditionally is. The Teba jacket from a traditional maker fits me cartoonishly big in the sleeves, and I'm no stranger to "Jersey...
Hey guys!   A quick update to our Sample Sale section. I loaded in some extra stock that we had in first-round EFF trousers. And knocked down the price on anything hanging out in there. Some great deals on buy-now wear-now flannel trousers!    http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sample-sale-jan-2017