or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Ah yes, my apologies there - I ran out of time before heading to the West Coast. Gimme another day and we'll get that going. We confirmed all of the fabric quantities on them.The guys just received them in NYC today. I haven't seem them in person, but Matt was raving about them. We have three colors:White smooth leather / White SoleBlack smooth leather / Gum SoleSnuff suede / White SoleI'm pretty jazzed about the snuff in particular, as it's so hard to find something in...
Absolutely. We're blowing through most of the sample sale stuff now, but they'll still be some gems along with free booze and obnoxious music.Yup, although much, much better than the previous version.The new piece will be made in the Wilshire factory. Better cut, better materials, superior wash, better hardware. Cheaper too. We should be able to have these out at $135. We'll run a few colors and I'm going to play with overdyes too.We will hands-down have the best Duck...
Ah yeah, I wish that we had more like that. Unfortunately it's a one off, at least for this year. We might see it again next Spring.That said, we're working on an absolutely bonkers roll-out of MTO trouser options for Fall. Our stock in given fits is going to be pretty narrow, but they'll be a plethora of special order options, group buys, and factory finds opportunities.Yup, they're moving fast. We'll continue to offer duck canvas as MTO in all fits and as OTR in Driggs....
Haha, it's true. They have been hanging out for a long time. Guess I should learn not to order bold pattern trousers as OTR pieces.For anyone considering these - they will most likely be the most comfortable wool pants that you have ever worn. The hand on this fabric is insane. It's also lighter than usual, so good for a F/W season in warmer climes.
Rolling out now. We're shooting the one-off pieces as we speak too.Thanks for coming by!They arrive in NYC around the middle of next week, but I'll be in LA until Friday. So we'll be looking at July 2nd for a release date on them.Sure, this is going to be a new piece for us.So, the original Rivet Chino was made at a jeans factory - same as the Smith Jean.The current Rivet Chino is made at a trouser factory.This new Rivet Chino (we'll give it an alternate name) will be made...
No Newsletter Today and the Gonzo Trouser Sale Hey guys, You probably noticed that there was no newsletter. We're moving the schedule to newsletters on Wednesdays, so we skipped the one for today. Stay tuned to the sale section though. As we're bringing in so many new shapes of trousers for the Fall (Walt, Driggs, Driggs Pleat, Driggs WWII, New Rivet Chino, Rivet Chino Jogger, Sweat Pant, Fairfax jean, etc....), we need to drastically cut down the assortment of Walt's...
We've got a good amount of G&L on hand if you want to do an MTO. Here's the item for that:http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/made-to-order-trousers/products/mto-rivet-chino-galey-lord-military-twillIt costs a little bit more than the stock item, but you get it with a hem already done, so it tends to mostly even outYes, that is me wearing it. This is the first sample, which is probably too generous in the thigh.We're tweaking it right now. It will have the lower rise and...
Oh man, you bet! Same Tetsu Kon (Iron Blue) color as the sweatshirts. I can't wait for those.
More Photos! This time from the trouser factory... And... may I present one of our two new shapes for Fall 2014. This is the Driggs Single Pleat. We're still dialing in the measurements (this one's a bit too full in the thigh) but it looks pretty solid overall. We'll do at least one OTR style, and it will be offered as an MTO across the board.
We missed the seasonal stuff for Spring/Summer (linen & silk), but I'm working on rolling out the Barberis suiting. Pricing is great on that, and we can offer 2-piece and 3-piece options.Turkish Blackgrape denim is amazing. It's a super dark indigo that has the slightest hint of a purple cast. 10oz dip-dyed denim. I can't wait for that!EPLA sportcoats are still in work for patterns. The last sample that we made was 95% of the way there, but I still need another sample with...