or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

The fabric will arrive there in about a week. With that, we'll be ready to start taking MTO orders for the Walt/Rudy/Driggs in the Galey & Lord Coffee, Navy, and Pale Khaki fabrics.In terms of a coffee OTR Driggs, we're probably around 6 weeks out on that. So, around the same time frame if you get it custom or stock. Probably a little faster with MTO.Compared to many larger brands, our pants and jeans run a bit smaller, so sizing up by 1 is pretty common. We'll be happy to...
I haven't seen it be an issue on anyone yet. I know that guys with shorter arms need to have the sleeves taken up, but we made them plain hem/no buttons to ensure that's an inexpensive and easy alteration to do.Man, it's been so long since we had these belts! All of the new production will be single piece leather. Back in the day, it was very difficult to get Natural CXL because their production batches were so small, so we had to buy a thinner skin or face an 8 month...
I don't have the final leather price, but I imagine that they'll be in the $90 range. Less expensive than the made in Maine CXL belts that we released a few years ago, and better manufacturing quality.
A seam ripper should remove it pretty easily. But the jeans have been washed, and being white, I can't say for sure that there won't be some discoloration left from where the patch was.Very sharp!Still waiting on a precise ship date, but I was told last month that they were coming off the line "soon." Unfortunately, when it comes to higher end shoe manufacturers, I can never really have full control, and their delivery times are heavily dependent upon their factory...
We'll have a Kamigata restock in the next month or so. And a special order opportunity or two Haha, I thought that you would dig that shirt. It's freaking bonkers. We fell in love with that fabric when we saw it.It's usually better to err on the larger size of the two. But we'll be happy to help you find your size - we can generally do that with a simple waist/thigh/rise measurement.In the short term, as off the rack... probably not.We arrived at our stock size range based...
Galey & Lord Military Twill UpdateHey guys,I've gotten a lot of questions about how we're expanding the Galey & Lord Military Twill fabric program. Because we're supplying three different factories and we're dealing with limited quantities of deadstock, we have to pick and choose what colors go where. So this is the plan:Rivet ChinosWill be made in all five existing colors: Navy, Pale Khaki, Coffee, Midnight Oil, Olive. Will be available for MTO starting next...
Rivet Chino Factory Finds Round Two Hey guys, The first round of factory finds just arrived, and they look great! We were able to shoot most of them as fit pics, so you can really see how the fabric makes up. Here's the two categories, along with the natural light shots that we took. The Canvas is a nice year-round weight, and very wearable in the Summer. The Steep Twill is probably too heavy for warmer days, but come early Fall, these will be among the best pants that...
No, the only Wyatt's that we'll restock for Fall are Black & Brown horsehide. But I've got some other leather projects cooking You and me both! That's going to be greatI wanted to call it "Psychotic Linen", but I was overruled. It must be the coolest shirt that we've ever made. Under a jacket it is so freaking boss.
About 4-5 weeks. We'll get Olive, French Blue, and the Pre-Order ChambrayWhoa, those look great! Thanks for picking them up!Thank you!
Yup, it's sold out. 3 units in Slate color are still available.