or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Shell Cordovan Sneaker Samples Okay guys, I spent some time in the photo studio last night with these beauties. May I present our genuine shell cordovan Tennis Trainer: These are absolutely magnificent. The Comipel shell cordovan has a wonderful hand to it and a remarkable consistency of tone and finish for a lighter colored cordovan. Our factory did a phenomenal job of cutting and lasting the skin. As I wrote before, I wanted to be cautiously optimistic about...
Shell Cordovan Sneaker Samples Okay guys, I spent some time in the photo studio last night with these beauties. May I present our genuine shell cordovan Tennis Trainer: These are absolutely magnificent. The Comipel shell cordovan has a wonderful hand to it and a remarkable consistency of tone and finish for a lighter colored cordovan. Our factory did a phenomenal job of cutting and lasting the skin. As I wrote before, I wanted to be cautiously optimistic about...
Nice! I love those yellow ones. The wash takes the edge off of it and makes them much more wearable.Oh it's 14oz - pretty standard weight.
We're estimating around $735 for these. But since the shell products can have a much longer lead time, the retail is going to be in-line with similar offerings from other retailers at the time of delivery.Yup, we make it via MTO. And we'll have a huge update to our MTO Shirting section shortly - still working on it behind the scenes. But with our Individualized program, we can serve XXS through XXL.Thanks for the question!So, our jeans should not have any appreciable...
Hey guys, My apologies for the inventory issues - I PM'd some guys who were directly affected by it. I'm not really sure what happened. Typically we don't have so many people trying to check out with one unique item (even some of the more popular Ends fabrics cannot compete), so it could be an issue with too many customers processing it through their cart at once. Anyway - we'll surely run this again in the future! I'll build this out as a Natural CXL option as well to...
No chance of that. In fact there's still a few units left - I'm not sure why it's error-ing out.If you got a confirmation then you're absolutely on the order
I'm seeing a few units still available on my side.
Ah yes, you're right - this will have a reverse welt.Yeah, sizing and width is not going to work in time, so don't worry - we'll just do all of that manually.
Ryden boot! http://epauletnewyork.com/products/alden-x-epaulet-black-shell-cordovan-ryden-boot-preorder-deposit
Hey guys, I'll post the Ryden boot link here in 3 min. Two notes: It looks just like this boot, but with all brass eyes (no hooks) and a commando sole: http://cdn.styleforum.net/e/ed/900x900px-LL-ed4bf911_DSC_0072.jpeg I'm not sure if my new shop functionality is going to work in time (it takes about 10 min to update an item) so you may not be able to choose your size and width on the item. Don't stress - just place the order and email me what size you need. We'll...