or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Yup, but I found something similar. We've got 7 units of Khaki Flannel (should have thought of a more exciting name) Same goods and weight, just more of a khaki tone...    It's an awesome dress pant. Don't be put off the "tropical" bit - it's basically your normal dress pant / suiting weight. The cross-hatch gives it some nice surface texture, but it would be as dressy and versatile as you need it to be. $10 less than our 120s stock pant, but much better and more...
Oh wow, we're finding all sorts of past-run goodies! 
Wow, amazing what you'll find when you open the back closet. Four units of cream of wheat Barberis:  
 About that. Generally legs straighten out around 29" down from the crotch and are just a straight cut. So the opening doesn't vary much unless you're hemming them very short. 
 Sure, as long as you come in by Sunday. The order closes then, so we can't accept any size changes afterwards. We can fit you on Rudy or Driggs if you need that too. 
 Tough to show this color, it's really a true blue, just kind of muted. Great deal for a basic navy flannel trouser. 
  SAY GOODBYE TO IRONWOOD!!!!
 Congrats to the buyer! This will absolutely blow your mind in person...  I just put up this single-unit fabric too. Impossibly luxurious hand on this one.... 
World Champion Wheat Donegal. One unit only. McLaren goods from Scotland. That's all I'm saying. 
 Mid-grey. Perfect grey tone on this one. Our stock pants are going to be $250 and MTO's are $275 in a similar fabric, so this is a super-boss price for a supremely versatile fabric.