or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Hertling and the Ends For Friends to End All Others   Hey guys,    First off - thanks so much to everyone who came to the Proper Kit yesterday, it was so great seeing all of you! The event was really fun and a total success from our side. Very nice to see the other vendors there too, and we're eternally grateful to be a part of this Styleforum community.    In terms of Hertling, there's pretty big news there. After about 65 years in the clothing industry, my dear...
I didn't get the time to take the pics that they deserve, but here's some fast preview shots of the Shell Cordovan Trainers... Here's the Tennis in Terracotta and Mogano... And the Sport Trainer in Pebble Grain Teak! These are individually made to order, you can choose from 14 different soles and add eyelets in a whole bunch of colors. Delivery in 8-16 weeks. Going to be unprecedented! We'll show them at the two trunk shows and launch online next week
@FrankCowperwood jacket looks awesome with that fit - thanks for picking it up!@clarksdb definitely jeans and chinos. I think that they jive well with more casual leaning trousers like flannel, tweed, and cavalry twill too
Oh man... wait until you see the new mocha Stingray option!This is really sharp, looks great!Love it.. glad that you're getting so much use out of it. We've got some new colors en route end of the monthNope, we're restocking both grey and navy trousers in the exact same fabrics. These are stock items for Barberis, so the color tone is really consistent. Shouldn't be any issues with matching. I think that the DB would fit you really well. @Don L
Hey guys!   Sorry for the radio silence over here. We have an CRAZY amount of stuff happening before the Proper Kit show.    Couple quick things:    1) I'm straight-up out of room in our NYC store, and Museum Calf is going to land here any day now. We're going to mark down a bunch of stuff today - including the Moleskin Field jackets, so keep an eye out on the sale section. We'll send a newsletter, but it's going to be a late one.    2) Lots of changes at Hertling...
Just wanted to drop a note here... we're Affiliate Vendors and we just introduced our first suede MA-1 jackets. They're made in Portugal and we have two colors available. Thought that you guys might dig them! They're priced at $495, but you can use the code below at checkout to get 15% off until midnight EST, Thursday, 10/27:    SuedeJackets-15%off   We've also got the jackets in both NY and LA if you're local to either area and want to try them on in...
 @CharlieAngel Haha, the winter short makes an appearance all over the place. We have a customer and a good friend in State College, PA - where I went to school (I know he's on SF, but can't figure out his username ATM). Anyway.. it's amazing. The temps in central Pennsylvania get INCREDIBLY cold in the Winter and somehow.. the bro's from that part of the State have this super-human ability to wear shorts and a Patagonia fleece throughout the entire season. I'd have on a...
  A wise man once said that it is "impossible" to have too many jackets. Especially such jackets as these!   @manQso oh man, I think that this is really your style. I'd call it mid-weight.. as a suede jacket is only going to be so heavy. Most guys have enough room under it to layer a thin cashmere sweater, so it can take you into the early winter in many places. I wear mine constantly. The shape is certainly versatile enough to work with all of the usual underpinnings...
Suede Jackets They've arrived and are online! We're going to drop the newsletter on them tomorrow with the discount code. Here's all the info for you guys ahead of time.    Use this code to get 15% off.. it will be good until Thursday. We're pretty well stocked in 38 & 40, but if you take one of the other sizes - especially 36 or 44, you'll want to order this sooner than later. Inventory is pretty tight on those.    SuedeJackets-15%off   This code will expire on...
  Sure thing! In terms of boots, we've got this coming... Just arrived.. Goodyear Welts1) Jodphur Boot in Snuff suede with either a light edge trim or antique edge trim (we ordered it both ways): 3952) Jodphur Boot in Black box calf (from Annonay) with a black sole: $4253) Plain Toe in Saffiano with Dainite sole: $3854) Plain Toe in Brown Box calf (from Annonay) with an antique sole: $365 These are planned to launch by the weekend. We're going to photograph them over the...