or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys!   Hope that you had a wonderful time with your families! We still have until tomorrow night for the Southwick promo, and I can get back to everyone's questions later on today. Thanks to everyone who ordered!   Real quick - we're starting our post-holiday Clearance.    Take 30% off All Sale Items You can use this code at checkout to take 30% off the already discounted prices in our sale section. This is going out in tomorrow's email newsletter, so you guys...
 @Kingcarn We'll restock the grey jackets in full and look to bring in a khaki cotton separates program. Going to be a lot of odd trousers and jackets developed in this line too.   Thanks @mdubs it's been our pleasure! Great photos too!   @Don L wow this combination is ace!   @Nik Telford awesome, you're going to love that jacket! That fabric is a total knockout.   @nickpapagiorgio depends on what Southwick wants to promote. At the moment, they offered us these seasonal...
 @slude they're actually scheduled to land In LA tomorrow. Customs may take a bit with the holidays, but I'm expecting to have them in hand and ready to ship by end of next week. Same goes for the Shell Cordovan and Unfinished Horse trainers - and the Portugal EFF shirts
 @applky I'd say the second one.. although this is a really hard color to show in outside light. It's definitely more interesting than a simple light grey.  Probably going to be something in this realm:  
Okay, time to talk about some new products with promo codes ending today....   First off, the Compact Wallet     It comes in three colors, you can see it here Use the code Compact-Wallet-Saffiano-15 to save 15% and get it for $72.25   We've sold about 70 of these and I'm totally thrilled! We've never sold Small Leather Goods well, and this is far and away the most successful item we've offered. Even if you already own a wallet, there's still a rationale for this....
 @nd1nd2nd3 yup, we're right at the cusp with those. We're planning to receive and ship most of them in the next day or two. You'll get a tracking notice when we do.  Portugal EFF shirts are waiting on a plane as we speak... hoping to get these by Friday, but it may be next week. Either way, they'll be shipping out to you guys within the next 7 days. 
 @budapest12@justinkapur Yes, this should be the protocol. I am to be informed immediately of any extremely drunken try-on's of our products. It's the only way that I can properly advise on fit!   @RuleOfRescue you can certainly do it either way, but I'd love these with a cuff, especially if you're planning to wear them often with boots  @Don L absolutely loving the match of the grape trousers and snuff shoes  @Thefenceposts it's similar... actually a GYW chelsea boot...
 @tkliebert loving this outfit! The Gold calf, light jeans, and purple sweater combo is so boss!  @Jazzmenco they look awesome... that's one of my favorite makeups from this round!   @malwear they're on a plane right now, hoping to have them here in the States by end of the week, and in your hands next week  @lax16 These guys gave you some great feedback, but I can tell you that from a pure quality standpoint (leather, materials, construction), we're making the absolute...
Hey guys,    Bunch of stuff to reply to and catch up on, but real quick:    1) If you need anything by Christmas via our free Priority Mail shipping, you're gonna want to order today   2) We've got banging deals on the wallets, scarves and hats - they all make for great presents!   3) Trouser-only MTO Southwick items are up and prices are active until 1/7. The prices are about on par with Hertling and there are some incredible fabrics to choose from. We've never...
THE RAVEN RYDEN BOOT   Hey guys,  We've contacted every customer on this preorder. About 2/3 of the boots were claimed, another 1/3 are open stock. I've named it the "Raven Ryden" due to the all-black sole edge. It looks seriously tough with just that punch of brass on the eyelets.    Online inventory has been updated. These are ready to ship immediately:      ALDEN X EPAULET BLACK SHELL CORDOVAN RAVEN RYDEN BOOT: $775