or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

It will be live around 2PM. No stress - we've got 500 units to sell. I think that we have a good chance of moving through all of them, but it's going to take a few days at least. It may very well run the full two-week course. Today will be just the newsletter launch and announcement in the threads. Tomorrow will be an SF feature, and then probably a few press rounds next week. 
 Nope! They're just hysterically, unbelievably late. Should be banging when they finally arrive though.  Last update had them going to sewing today, which could theoretically put a delivery around mid-July. No guarantees on that though, but it's probably better as an early Fall than a mid-Summer item, so I'm just chilling and embracing chaos for these.   My pleasure and glad that you found something!   Ah sorry Don, just had two of those - they went right after the...
Also if you take a Large in Gitman Vintage or an XL in Epaulet (it will run a little bit big, but that goes with the vibe of linen), then ye shall not regret buying this:    http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale/products/ashland-keystone-fit-linen-turquoise-plaid   One of the best fabrics I've ever seen. We've got these Ashland shirts online until Friday. They were made by accident (we ordered Epaulet fit, not Ashland/Keystone), so anything that doesn't sell will...
LAST PAIR PANT SALE   Hey guys,    Adele is running our Manhattan store and "digging through the crates" for some last pair trousers. A lot of these are throwbacks from a few years ago.    I'll warn you - there's some crazy Iphone photography on some of them. Wools are $95, Cottons are $75. Just scroll down to the bottom of the sale section:    http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale​
 They're about the same in length. Sport Trainers can accomodate a wider foot if need be. They still work fine for medium and even narrow guys, but the overall shape and lacing makes it more accomodating. Pretty much everyone takes the same size in all styles.   Pricing is going to be either on par or just a touch over Couro Cromo - we're dialing it in now. Horsehide is expensive, but we'll look to offer a boss price for the preorder. Preorder will run through June and be...
And the infamous comparison pic...   A brand new mudguard piece vs. original sample shoes at 11 weeks.   
 Sure! Got all of the official sample photos now. Preorder goes up on Thursday and there's going to be four shapes to choose from. Feast yo' eyes...         Ah excellent - glad that you're pleased with it! Great choice of fabric and collar on that one. And thank you so much for your help with the meetup - it was a fantastic time!  Very cool - that fits you perfectly 
 Thanks man! I'm really excited for this. We're hashing out the details with SF right now - but I'm looking to not only do a big preorder item, but also a rad project alongside it. The natural horse ages so nicely that it's a great candidate for an Instagram contest.  In terms of stock sneakers, I'm waiting on some final delivery dates from our factory, but I'm anticipating the next big delivery in July. That will have the new Running Trainer and the crucial restock of...
 For my Couro Cromos, I used this:  It's great. Dirt cheap and goes on very easily. Apply it with a soft cloth, let it sit for a few minutes, wipe off the excess, brush with a quality horsehair brush. You can get it at a local shoe repair shop or on Amazon. It's nice on all sorts of leather actually. We used this regularly on the Croots bags.  Like Chromexel, Couro Cromo will be susceptible to scratches in its finish. When the trainers are looking banged up from a lot of...
 Yup, we'll either do these down to a 7.5 or we'll re-tag the Hoyt last so that the current 7.5 is tagged a size 8. Just to keep the numbers consistent with the boots. But we'll have your size in it either way.