Posts by Epaulet

@CanadaCal yes sir. So is that Howard Cosell cotton-linen. The wools, wool-linen blends, and linens are dry clean only. 
 Thank you sir! @SherifEnt  @theh00d great choice, the Sunset makes up into a beautiful pant. It's super easy to pair with other pieces too. Thanks for your order!   @CLTesquire thank you sir! I've got to highlight some other stuff, but those cotton & cashmere blends are a blazing deal too. They're pretty much a 4-season weight too, so a great option for anyone who needs a light khaki or navy biz-caz piece
 @CLTesquire a fair amount do. It's always best to have them tailored in person, but this is an expense and a potential inconvenience, so it's up to the customer. I'd say we ship about 50% finished, 50% unfinished.  Hertling unfortunately cannot do cuffs though... they only include a basic straight hem
 @Nik Telford oh we've got a white fabric available... in Khyber Cloth. It's a light eggshell, maybe one shade off of optic white. The thing is.. the pocket bags are going to be somewhat visible through it. This is typical for white trousers in lightweight fabrics, but some customers in the past were not aware of this and freaked out when they got their garments. You can ask for a front liner, but that kind of defeats the purpose of a Summer white trouser. But just order...
 @Wanderlust ah sorry, these are MTO, not MTM. So it's really just (1) odd and even sizes through a large range (2) body length and (3) sleeve length in terms of fitting. They can't modify the pattern for shoulder or waist, so you'd need to generally fit into our stuff. Leather does mold and break in though, so small fit issues that would be a problem on a sportcoat can get quickly resolved with wear.  And then of course you can style it with your choice of leather, liner,...
Also... we pushed out the big suede project to this Friday for the launch. We had a last-minute sample coming through from Portugal. So you'll be able to order the Carver Chelsea boot as well for this round, and this Merlot suede will be available in all shapes   
 @metals37 I'd say so... figure that it's about the weight of a heavier pair of corduroys. It's lighter than the typical jean, but won't breathe as much. I'd say something like Oct through April for Chicago.  We've got the Spring fabrics going online tomorrow with a really solid week-long launch discount. There's a beautiful Cotton-Cashmere blend that would work really well too.   Very nice! That shirt came out so boss, and I'm loving it with the sweater.   @Michigan...
And.. I've got lots of photos to show! Plenty of new products from Vegas to run by you guys too.    In the meantime, let me mix a little bit of business with leather... and show you our first Aero jackets to come though. We're anticipating a formal launch of this program within the next three weeks. We'll have a great spread of leathers and liners to choose from, and I'll do a video guide of how to fit the coats.    Brown Horsehide         Cordovan...
Southwick Extension Due to S3 Outage   Hey guys,  Thank you so much for all of the Southwick orders! Today was going to be the deadline for our 20% off discount, but we were unable to send our newsletter. The Amazon S3 server has been down all day, and it powers the images for both Shopify and Mailchimp. I reached out to Southwick and we got an extra day on that. You can go ahead and use this code up until midnight tomorrow:    Southwick-Extraday   This is the...
 @espen good eye! Yup, he got that from us last Spring. Fits him wonderfully. We've made him quite a few Individualized shirts as well.. I'm pretty sure that's one of them.   @nd1nd2nd3 yup, @kickstand is right on the money here. Lay the sleeve flat and measure from the inside armpit to the end of the cuff  @plato just built in those variants, thanks for calling it...