or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

We've got a good amount of G&L on hand if you want to do an MTO. Here's the item for that:http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/made-to-order-trousers/products/mto-rivet-chino-galey-lord-military-twillIt costs a little bit more than the stock item, but you get it with a hem already done, so it tends to mostly even outYes, that is me wearing it. This is the first sample, which is probably too generous in the thigh.We're tweaking it right now. It will have the lower rise and...
Oh man, you bet! Same Tetsu Kon (Iron Blue) color as the sweatshirts. I can't wait for those.
More Photos! This time from the trouser factory... And... may I present one of our two new shapes for Fall 2014. This is the Driggs Single Pleat. We're still dialing in the measurements (this one's a bit too full in the thigh) but it looks pretty solid overall. We'll do at least one OTR style, and it will be offered as an MTO across the board.
We missed the seasonal stuff for Spring/Summer (linen & silk), but I'm working on rolling out the Barberis suiting. Pricing is great on that, and we can offer 2-piece and 3-piece options.Turkish Blackgrape denim is amazing. It's a super dark indigo that has the slightest hint of a purple cast. 10oz dip-dyed denim. I can't wait for that!EPLA sportcoats are still in work for patterns. The last sample that we made was 95% of the way there, but I still need another sample with...
Yup. We've got on deck:Kamigata Jackets: Indigo, Cross-Hatch, Dark Turkish Grape, Broken Twill CamoWilshire Jeans: Grey Kaihara Selvedge (restock), Natural Kaihara Selvedge, Hand-Distressed Cone 1968 SelvedgeDoyle Jackets: Navy Duck, Olive Duck, French Blue Duck, Chocolate Duck, Cone Mills Heavy Chambray (all sold as preorders)Chromexcel Belts: Navy, Natural, Dark Brown, BlackEPLA Tennis ShoesEpaulet x Croots UK leather bags and textile/leather bagsA freaking ton of EPLA...
Absolutely, we actually got quite a few requests for ripstop - I've got an order in to the fabric house as we speak. I'll be in touch shortly to build out the online item for it.We did receive kind of an odd table. But I'd say that our steez was well received overall.I've actually been to that particular Red Lobster a shameful amount of time. Back in my college days, I had a girlfriend who was from Wilkes-Barre, and we rocked the hell out of that Red Lobster. And the...
Here's a couple of photos from the factory... And, that evening we had the pleasure of meeting bkotsko and his wife for dinner. They were game for indulging our mild obsession with Red Lobster and their "Cheddar Bay" biscuits.
Hey guys! Sorry for being missing in action over the past few days. We've been hashing out the new website and putting the finishing touches on all the merchandise drops in July. I come bearing photos! First off, we visited Gitman Brothers a few weeks back to say hello and work on some new production items for Fall. Here's some development shots We'll have two new collars - a banded collar (like "Her") and a hidden buttondown: Next up, is our new shape for Fall -...
Hey guys, Quick note - we're rolling out the new website header & footer design this afternoon, so you might notice that the site is slow and has some broken links. We're on it! You should see pretty much everything overhauled within the next 4 weeks.
Great photos all around guys! And huge thanks for all of the recent orders, we've got our hands full with shipping, but we'll work to get everything sent out today.We were estimating end June for them to be finished, and I think that there's still a chance for that. The size range that was ordered ended up being huge (size 33 through 52), so we spent a few weeks doing patternwork before setting up the cutting. If we miss end June, then it should only be by a week or two....