or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Great timing! We actually got a restock of Snuff, Natural CXL, and Brown CXL belts. I'm going to book in the restock tonightWow, I am SO tempted to use that name. Killer!
Good question. We can easily do them in canvas - and pretty much any color.The issue is price. When you make shoes in Europe, the majority of your cost is coming from labor, shipping, and duties. So while canvas is a lot cheaper than leather, that's the only cheaper price variable in the equation and it's only a small part. So a $225 leather trainer becomes a $185 or $195 canvas trainer.But if you guys are comfortable with that price, then we can absolutely do that. You...
Honestly, I love this about you guys. I feel the same way.I went into Bergdorf Goodman a few weeks back just to see what's new. The designer sneaker thing is really happening. And the prices are straight-up absurd. I saw corrected-grain calf skin pieces of crap for $600, $700 dollars. And seriously ugly things nearing a grand.For a lot of guys who are into this product, $600 is honestly going to feel like a totally normal price for them. But I'm like you - and extremely...
Epaulet Goodyear Welts in Bison & Bullhide Preview Hey guys, I've got more stuff to show you. So, you may recall that last year we were speaking about a private-label project out of Canada. I'm thrilled to say that it will soon be a reality! I'm looking at our first delivery in about 4-6 weeks. We're going to start with two styles: a plain toe boot and a plain toe blucher. I need to come up with some jazzy names for these. They'll both be made up in cognac bison hide...
The Shell sneaks are indeed out of this world, but no one should regret opting for the Cromo versions. The photography of one versus the other isn't really equal.I have to say, my new studio setup is the best equipment that I've ever used for footwear. It's a series of LED continuous lights that bring out a lot of contrast and also keep the colors natural. I'm using this for all of my swatch photography too. It really makes smooth leather pop. There's actually almost no...
Haha, thanks guys! I'm really proud of how these came out. We were dealt a sneaker setback last year, but I think that we're coming back swinging!
Shell Cordovan Sneaker Samples Okay guys, I spent some time in the photo studio last night with these beauties. May I present our genuine shell cordovan Tennis Trainer: These are absolutely magnificent. The Comipel shell cordovan has a wonderful hand to it and a remarkable consistency of tone and finish for a lighter colored cordovan. Our factory did a phenomenal job of cutting and lasting the skin. As I wrote before, I wanted to be cautiously optimistic about...
Shell Cordovan Sneaker Samples Okay guys, I spent some time in the photo studio last night with these beauties. May I present our genuine shell cordovan Tennis Trainer: These are absolutely magnificent. The Comipel shell cordovan has a wonderful hand to it and a remarkable consistency of tone and finish for a lighter colored cordovan. Our factory did a phenomenal job of cutting and lasting the skin. As I wrote before, I wanted to be cautiously optimistic about...
Nice! I love those yellow ones. The wash takes the edge off of it and makes them much more wearable.Oh it's 14oz - pretty standard weight.
We're estimating around $735 for these. But since the shell products can have a much longer lead time, the retail is going to be in-line with similar offerings from other retailers at the time of delivery.Yup, we make it via MTO. And we'll have a huge update to our MTO Shirting section shortly - still working on it behind the scenes. But with our Individualized program, we can serve XXS through XXL.Thanks for the question!So, our jeans should not have any appreciable...