or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@rydenfan both of those would be rad! I've got the Photoshop files, so I can do some mockups for anyone if you guys want.   @velomane ah, very cool! I have no such excuse, it's just my favorite model.   @SteveL91 the oxford cloth is a little more taut, but we were getting the same measurements on both fabrics. We can trade you out for one size up, which is always nice for a true warm-weather pant like this. It's no problem if you took off the tag, we can do the exchange...
Hey guys, here's links to all of the preorders. Everything is open until 7/24.    First up is the white sneaker project. The White Tennis trainer is our best-selling shape by a mile, so I set up this preorder to customize it with (1) your choice of sole and (2) your choice of heel cap. The final price is $20 less than stock. You can also order sizes 6 through 13, so it's a good opportunity to get a pair if you don't wear our stock sizes.    There's a $30 upcharge for...
 @Spaghettimatt looking at end August for those. 
 @jmaudi0 probably not, I think our Massdrop shoes will ship from PT right at the end of the month, meaning in your hands early August.  The 7/24 deadline's not ideal, but we've been slamming the factory with orders, and since they've been a bit late a few of our previous group buys (Museum Calf, Massdrop, Chelsea Boots), I was breaking chops to get a hard and fast deadline for these orders. It will be the last sneaker group buys that we run for delivery in 2016.   haha, I...
 @rydenfan last I heard they were expecting it to finish in the Fall  @Michigan Planner whoa, let me check on your Southwick stuff, that's getting pretty late.  And you're right on the photos. We had a camera issue that day and shot it with an Iphone. Worked more or less (we sold a ton of those two fabrics), but agreed that it looks pretty shitty. We're gonna reshoot them.   @JR Magat you certainly can but it will feel narrower than the pant. Might not be an issue, but...
 @Nik Telford we've got time on that - completion date is estimated around mid August, so ready to ship to customers around the end of August.   @duff406 awesome, they're a great fit on you! 
 Yeah, it's so rad. The exotics have a small upcharge. It's going to be $175 for a preordered white trainer, and $205 for a pair with an exotic heel. So just $10 over the stock price.  Still working out the details, but here's the soles:   And a mock up of the Stingray heel:  
I'm gonna stop after this one...     BTW, got the heads up from my sneaker factory that we have to send any remaining orders for 2016 in the next couple of weeks. So I'm putting up three pre-orders tomorrow:    1) White Tennis Trainer bonanza: you can order white tennis with your choice of 5 sole colors and 8 rear heel cap leathers - including shell cordovan and stingray. It's pretty fun, and a great way to get our most popular sneaker with your own signature...
 @FrankCowperwood this outfit is awesome - that shirt is a great fit on you! It's been really exciting to see dudes pick up the Emerald color, I fell in love with it during our initial meeting with Somelos.   @kickstand love it with the knit tie!   @JR Magat I believe that it's 7.5. The Walt Porto is going to fit you like a dream, we've gotten phenomenal feedback on it.   @FrankCowperwood yup, and it's time for me to pay up... 
 Okay cool @eljlakers - that would be pretty close overall. You might dig some of the new colors - I think that burgundy will be pretty rad, and we always have a lot of demand for black oxford. I've got high expectations for the denim shirts too, which should be here by end of month.