or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

I'll do you one better. The Distressed Wilshire (finally) lives!!! EPLA WILSHIRE JEAN HAND-DISTRESSED CONE MILLS SELVEDGE: $150
Couple of fit photos today: OSC Cross St. John Parka Rudy Grey Birdseye Flannels (Fall '12) Alden for Epaulet Whiskey Shell Longwings (Spring '10) Vittorio in Navy Loro Piana Pique Epaulet Navy Label Shirt in Thomas Mason Tattersall (Fall '12, RIP Navy Label) Epaulet knit tie with dots (Fall '13) Vintage Difor gold plated chrono from Ebay
Yes sir! I'll be here until 5 or so. Stop by!
Go for the 8 - I assigned that as a medium on purpose. The driving gloves are unlined and definitely stretch quite a bit with wear, so you need a really snug fit on the initial wear.This is the last hurrah of our driving glove assortment everyone, so don't wait too long if a pair is on your radar. Last shearling gloves that we're running as well.Kick ass! That Gitman flannel is the best flannel that we've ever done IMO. I couldn't believe how nice that fabric was.Oh, we're...
Another run of the Saddle Couro Cromo sneakers today...
I believe that's what they have on hand, but we could theoretically do another color. Exotic skins usually come dyed from the tannery. I've never run stingray before, but I've ordered a lot of lizard, python, and croc in my time.But I imagine that the classic dark grey/black would be the key color in this.Tough to call on pricing right now - I'm honestly not sure. I believe that it's pretty expensive - perhaps on par with or more than Shell Cordovan. There's a Del Toro...
^ Thanks! Here the the photo in question: Our trainers make for a nice compliment to textured trousers (canvas, flannel, tweed). And I'm just as eagerly anticipating our larger-fit jean, so I actually wear exclusively Rudy trousers.
Quick Sale Update: We just marked down the two Filson x Nigel Cabourn Jackets. Be sure to size down one from your typical Epaulet size (ex buy a Medium if you typically wear a Large). http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale/products/c-c-filson-adjustable-hunting-coat-olive-waxed-cotton http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale/products/c-c-filson-work-cape-jacket-olive-brown-waxed-cotton In terms of excitement and sales, the shorter work jacket was the belle of the...
Quoted without spoiler because this jacket is absolutely perfect on you