or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@abidj definitely the Navy Cav Twill. It's an absolutely gorgeous fabric. The twill is pretty subtle and the color is a perfect deep blue. No problem wearing this in any professional setting whatsoever. The fabric is stunning. The Seed Stitch is very cool. It's definitely a sportcoat fabric, but would make for a beautiful textured suit. It's great as separates. Not quite as good for a conservative setting as the Navy Cav Twill.  And I'm not sure if you're into the Loro...

Dude.......
 @rydenfan gotta say, this fabric or Raiders Herringbone is probably your jam.  Actually, found some shots of it made up - we ran this as a stock sportcoat a few years back:  
 @sartoria vacua Yes and no. If you've ordered a Southwick jacket before (Southwick specifically, not through Brooks Brothers) then you can send me a picture of the interior tag and we can remake that model. Or we can work off of the measurements on the sheet delivered with the jacket.  We cannot work off of standard tailoring measurements though. And if you go to a retailer that offers Southwick, I'd prefer that you buy it from them. It's a long process to measure a new...
 @FLW Yup, I've got a category for that - just ran out of time today. Look out for it tomorrow morning. Most of the fabrics have pretty good stock counts, so no rush on things.   @badsha Harris Tweed jackets are just fine when they're unlined. It's nice actually - the whole thing becomes a big more wearable in warmer weather. Although it's still a very heavy wool - they're usually the heaviest tweed jackets around.  In terms of the pants, I typically order them with a full...
 Yes! Thank you sir! One unit left guys! Last chance to dance! 
  This is it! There's exactly 2 units. 
Heads up guys! Exactly 2 units of "Eddie's Delight" olive & orange windowpane are going up in 5 min
 @badsha that's pretty close. I have a "Brick Red Big Pique" that's got your name on it. Gimme a few to put it online