or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys,    Yup, we're launching a huge EFF round for trousers today. Most of the fabrics have enough for 6 units or more, so don't stress too much. It's going to be divided into three categories:    Dress Wools: $185 Cotton-Linen Blends: $175 Pure Cottons $165   And from those, you can opt to make any of these shapes, with stock details and unfinished hems:    Walt Driggs Rudy  Taylor (+$15) Gable (+$15) Match Short (7" Inseam) Walt Short (9"...
 @el es dee it's nomenclature from the factory, and honestly, I'm not totally sure of the exact process. But in terms of outcome, we were offered three options:  Rinse Wash: Simple wash with minimal soap and cold water. Removes shrinkageSalt Wash: More intensive wash with warm salt water. Removes shrinkage and softens fabric without distressingEnzyme Wash: Most intensive, yields visible distressing on fabrics like oxford and chambray.  These shirts are intended as biz-caz...
Fall 2016 Individualized Preview     The video is about 8 minutes long, but it's great. Joe Blair is an absolute master at selecting fabrics.    As you guys may know, we offer the deal of "Buy 5 shirts, get one for free." I've had a few customers who want to get a few of the linens, but don't want to overstock on Spring/Summer Stuff. All of the fabrics with actual fabric swatch cards are available and we can take orders on them. So you can absolutely get a few...
 @poly800rock I don't have anything planned for that. I think that our current sole is why the GAT is so popular, so the only developments for the future will be that existing shape in new leathers. Most of my product development is focused on boots and derbies for the Fall. We won't actually have any new sneaker shapes.   I'd agree with @rydenfan for any true "E" widths. The Chelsea is going to be snug on the first few wears, but you can treat it like a Handsewn. The...
 Yup, they sure can! You can put either popover or short sleeve into the special requests box (or both) @kickstand 
 @Spaghettimatt honestly I'm not sure - whatever fabrics are offered as promo in the future is totally out of my hands. Just depends if Southwick wants to clear it out or not.  
 @Wooderson shirt looks good! So you guys are correct - we sold this as 100% cotton. That's what New England told me when they looked it up in their stock system. It must have been incorrectly booked in on their side.  If anyone got this shirt and is unhappy with the linen fabrication, we can exchange it for you. It's a killer fabric though, and linen is more costly, so it was a better deal all things considered. But you have to like it.   @el es dee I designed the oxfords...
Boom, it's online! Video integration too ;-)   MADE TO ORDER ITALIAN PURE LINEN PROMOTIONAL PRICE   They've got decent stock in these, but they're promoting them with their road salesman at local trunk shows, so no idea how long it's going to last. If you order today we'd have them ready around mid-July, so you'll have plenty of Summer to wear it in. If anyone is interested in the shirts, I'd definitely advise getting them sooner than later. This is probably the last...
 @Duke Silver visually its pretty much identical. This linen is an optic white as well, and I think it's going to be the same level of opacity. The Thomas Mason one has a softer and more luxe hand. But this one is an awesome buy for $195. Our very own @NewYawker has an awesome shirt in this fabric - and he wears it really well.  But man, that Danube Blue is freaking incredible. I'm in love with that tone. 
I'm still building out the actual item, but here's the video of our six promo linen fabrics with Individualized. It's a great deal for these. Also: it's my first video with a proper camera and a tripod!