or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Here's a quick video of the Chocolate Magenta Fleck Tweed...       My apologies for the portrait orientation, apparently I thought that I was shooting something for World Star today. 
 @trig no, there will be - but only in the stock sizes 30 through 30, and without options like taping, button fly, original fit, extended sizes, cargo pockets. So this is the chance to grab a Cramerton pant if you want one of those features  @applky gotcha, I'll shoot a quick video of that right now. The iphone is lower rez, but I can actually get a little closer.  The Natural Cotton-Linen has a really excellent hand, and it's going to be a very breathable pant. Figure the...
Our stock is going to be really conservative, most likely just the basic shapes in Oxford Grey Flannel and Grey donegal Tweed. We'll most likely do the Walt in Olive Moleskin too. The pricing on our MTO collection makes a lot of sense for guys, so that's about 75% of our biz these days.With the discount, the MTO price is roughly equal to the stock price, so you've got nothing to lose if you want to order something before tonights deadlineWe had a lot of inventory in the...
 @SherifEnt Awesome! It's a tight selection this season, but there's a lot of great staple fabrics in there. Love that Wool-Cash Donegal and the Chocolate/Magenta. Hit me with any questions that you have, I can also shoot some individual videos of fabrics with the iphone. 
 @SherifEnt Awesome! It's a tight selection this season, but there's a lot of great staple fabrics in there. Love that Wool-Cash Donegal and the Chocolate/Magenta. Hit me with any questions that you have, I can also shoot some individual videos of fabrics with the iphone. 
 @duff406 working to get it online within the hour. In the meantime, here are the videos for it... Wools & Tweeds   Cottons & Lightweight  
 @scrolls absolutely, planned for this week  @notwithit they're on hold for the moment. I had a $600 price point in mind and honestly couldn't find a leather to deliver on that. Our suede is really freaking good (comes from the same source as our trainers), but all of the affordable smooth leather is kind of "meh." Which may simply be the deal, most leather jackets at that price point are fairly mediocre. So I chose to make a really good suede jacket over a ho-hum leather...
 @notwithit thanks for posting that!   @StanleyVanBuren sharp as a tack!   @Poomba yup, hoping to get those soon - all of our sneaker deliveries were crazy late this past Summer @Plumluck we're doing 2 colors: snuff suede and grey suede  @tricky RIGHT!! Yes, we're running the Thorpe again this year in Navy/Caramel and Black/Black  @Duke Silver good question, realistically we'd run it in two colors: probably olive and grey. Just like the Rivet Chinos from last year. 
 @badsha did you wash it already? It will definitely shrink up quite a bit  @Duke Silver We're getting the band back together! The Doyle is going through a brand new factory here in Los Angeles, and should be re-released for Fall. Right now I'm planning to do it in both Duck Canvas and Moleskin, which retails of $185 and $195 - $215 respectively. We've got some sportcoats and outerwear en-route from Luigi Bianchi We made an awesome limited-edition US-Made snorkel parka...
 I'm in love with this Blackwatch flannel, and its one of the best iterations that I've seen. The reason is: the plaid is really subtle. Back in the day when we started with Hertling, I was crazy excited about bold tartan trousers. Ordered myself like five pairs. The problem is.. they overpower your look when you wear them. You end up one of three things:  1) Trendy young brah in the Phineas Cole lookbook2) Fun dad getting a little wild during the holidays3) Throwback...