Posts by Epaulet

@duff406 you know it! Working all that out right now  @Wanderlust that's the plan.. bring back the Kamigata better than ever  @Doktor Corn great choices, thanks so much! 
   @duff406 unfortunately no.. the only linen offerings that we've got are those Southwick MTO fabrics. I love linen, but honestly, it's really difficult for us to move as a stock item. But we'll certainly have stock in tweed and flannels and the like for Fall. Should be more linen shirting options from Individualized coming down the road too.  Hertling EFF is probably going to come in the short term, I know that they're working on everything now.   @applky oh you're good,...
@Nik Telford @metranger8694 @applky   Thanks so much guys... and yes, Don and Frank are correct.. the White Khyber cloth is very much a typical quality white twill through with the pocket bags are slightly visible. Underwear shouldn't be an issue, but you know, you probably don't want to wear black or neon red or something.   Hertling has sold a ton of this fabric over the years, it's very popular at trad places like Paul Stuart and Ben Silver, so there's nothing...
@Patrick R@nd1nd2nd3My apologies guys.. it's a lingering issue for most Shopify sites. The Amazon S3 server went kaput yesterday, and that impacted a bunch of functions on both Shopify and Mailchimp... so we were unable to do our newsletter yesterday, and things are still running more slowly than they should be. If anyone missed the Southwick promo because if this, then let me know tomorrow... ill push thru that discount with them. These are clearly unique circumstances....
@nickpapagiorgio it's okay, I just have to send to SW around 9AM PST tomorrow. If you can place the order before then, we'll refund that 20% to you. I did that for two other guys tonight. It's confusing with the midnight expiration
 @lifeinabox ahhhhhh, that's a tough one I'd personally vote for the green. I follow a lot of classic menswear guys on IG, and I'm consistently blown away by how many of them wear green sportcoats well. It's an easy color with all of the usual suspects for pants (grey, khaki, navy, denim) and it gives a splash of color that's not over the top. I love that the swatch looks Fall-ish but is made in a lightweight blend, it's a perfect year-round item for SoCal.  For anyone...
 @CanadaCal yes sir. So is that Howard Cosell cotton-linen. The wools, wool-linen blends, and linens are dry clean only. 
 Thank you sir! @SherifEnt  @theh00d great choice, the Sunset makes up into a beautiful pant. It's super easy to pair with other pieces too. Thanks for your order!   @CLTesquire thank you sir! I've got to highlight some other stuff, but those cotton & cashmere blends are a blazing deal too. They're pretty much a 4-season weight too, so a great option for anyone who needs a light khaki or navy biz-caz piece
 @CLTesquire a fair amount do. It's always best to have them tailored in person, but this is an expense and a potential inconvenience, so it's up to the customer. I'd say we ship about 50% finished, 50% unfinished.  Hertling unfortunately cannot do cuffs though... they only include a basic straight hem
 @Nik Telford oh we've got a white fabric available... in Khyber Cloth. It's a light eggshell, maybe one shade off of optic white. The thing is.. the pocket bags are going to be somewhat visible through it. This is typical for white trousers in lightweight fabrics, but some customers in the past were not aware of this and freaked out when they got their garments. You can ask for a front liner, but that kind of defeats the purpose of a Summer white trouser. But just order...