or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Alden Epaulet Taunton Boot   Shot a new pic of these guys a little earlier today...   Alden for Epaulet Taunton Boot in Cognac Alpine Grain: $585       And a great pic of @GusW in his custom Epaulet by Individualized shirt. He picked a boss shade of pink for that one!   
 You and me both! They're going to be rad.   Yup, we've got a new batch en-route in long sleeve union jersey. Fall colors are midnight indigo, merlot, and off-white.    Absolutely. We'll do a few Alden preorders this month, and let's definitely offer that. @EP Dylan will be coordinating all that.   Great to see that this suit is still going so strong!   Sharp match as always! 
Here's a great pic of the Alden snuff suede Olmstead bluchers from IG
Hey guys, here's a big roundup post of Instagram fit photos. Most of these were posted by IG members who tagged Epaulet on their photo.     Epaulet trousers (navy flannel, I believe?)   Ends for Friends REDA Crosshatch trousers #1     My personal Individualized Shirt in Navy dot print with the New Bond collar     Ends for Friends REDA Crosshatch trousers #2   Grape Linen Trousers from (I believe) 2013. And Carmina burgundy calf double monks....
 @aldenfan  You're totally right to be cautious about "fitting from a photo." It's normally going to be a terrible way to determine your fit. But this will work because I'm looking at a photo of you in our shirt. I know the measurements and the specs inside and out. We're just going to see where the Epaulet XXL is not working for you and we're going to tweak those parts. It's not a perfect setup, but it's worked very well for us in the past. I'll typically over-compensate...
 @aldenfan Yes and no. For the current shirting EFF, we cannot make anything larger than XXL.But for Individualized shirts, we can do anything. If you send me a clear photo of you wearing an XXL shirt then we can dial in a whole bunch of changes to make the IS shirt fit you spot on. We'll create a custom shape with your name, and you can order any Individualized fabrics (regular collection or EFF) with those spec's. All of those shirts that I photographed were from...
 @Clyde70 - Absolutely! The Rivet Chino in wool is totally confusing as it's neither a chino nor does it have any rivets. I tell the development story in our shops all of the time. You'll really love the moleskin if you want to give it a try - the fabric is awesome
 Check out the detail on that fabric...    I'm thinking that we'll do something around 8/25 or so. My plan is to get everything received, photographed, and shipped out to you guys. After that, we'll get an inventory count from Individualized and figure out what we can offer extra units on. Those madras' are some of the best fabrics that I've ever seen. The thing with Individualized is that they do a massive business in Japan - which is primarily off the rack. If you ever...
 ^^ We're shipping 'em out today!
Individualized Ends Gallery   I shot everything that came across the desk today. These made up SO rad. Here's some pics, and you'll see plenty of New Bond collars to go around.   After we receive everything, I'll see what IS has remaining in some of these fabrics. Especially the madras ones - they're freaking amazing. We can probably do a quick short round of orders at the end of this month, and the turnaround would be a straight 6 weeks because there's no Summer...