or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@kwanon sure, will do. Has she ordered a pair before? If not, the seven might work, as quite a lot of girls size up. The 6 is a really small 6.   @Mghart no, not yet - this was for an in-store customer who got 12 shirts at once. But we generally get about 6-10 blue oxfords in every week. Best seller by a mile. 
Two other shirts to show you guys. I somehow always forget to shoot these, even though they're our #1 and #2 selling custom shirt, respectively.    For $160, this is the MTO deal of the century. With the Albini yarn, it's really one of the best oxford fabrics on Earth. You can order one here...      
Here's some bigger pics of those two. Laguna is Cotton-Linen...    
Two rad new Individualized Shirts just arrived for @Nik Telford   He made them up in the "Finestra" shape with Artisan collar, dual flap chest pockets, and shoulder epaulets. They look impossibly dope! 
I also want to call this out as one of the best fits I've ever seen on this site or anywhere. Bravo! @FrankCowperwood
 @jet551 ah, yeah, we need to update that. Back in the days, we were quoting the "Full Rise," which would be the waistband to the lowest point of the crotch (past them seam) with the pants laid flat.  We then changed it to both front and back rise, which is the 10" measurement. For the moment, just go with the MTO measurements, I'll update the others today. Since the overwhelming amount of EFF buyers already own our pants and know their fits, it doesn't really come up, but...
 @Duke Silver very cool, I noticed things are sharper too. I'm using this model:  Sony FDR-AX53 It was tough to find the right one. I can already shoot great video with my mirrorless collection, but the focus is too slow for me to do my usual handheld dictation. This camera was a nice upgrade on the iPhone specs, but it's still pretty easy to use, and the autofocus is quick. I'm still a newbie, so hopefully I'll get better with it over time.  And yeah, good eye on the...
@el es dee ah man, they're both pretty close. Sunset Pique is a stock item now, so might be worth opting for that so you don't have the wait@dalevy I'd say to go for Steamed Milk if you've got the basic grey pant covered - it's really special@bry2000 yup, they're at the LES Store now
I just want to highlight this one fabric, as the still photos don't do it justice:      Steamed Milk Cotton-Linen is straight-up one of the best fabrics that I've ever seen. White pants always look rad, but they're hard to wear and even harder to keep clean. This has an egghell, ecru tone (like the late, great Wilshire jeans) that's really wearable, but still gives you that light pant "pop." Would be impossibly boss with that DB jacket that I tried on yesterday....
 @bkotsko oh man, this stuff is gonna fit you so well! They're sold as complete separates, so you can mix and match. The deal is:  SB Jacket: 495DB Jacket: 545Pant: 165 If you buy a SB Suit, then the price is discounted to 595. If you buy a DB suit, then the price is 645. And you'll see, the grey tone merchandises great with the navy. Some guys may opt to get a grey pant as well, or buy multiple blue pants and one jacket.