or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Yes and no. They'll definitely be short on you in the traditional sense, but they're sweatpants and $25, so you can make your own rules with them.   Yes on more loopwheels, but this is probably it for the season. We don't sell basic tees well in the Fall, so we'll be looking at an early Spring restock for those. Glad that you like them! Definitely give the Union Jersey stuff a try for the Fall, it's really excellent. Different than the loopwheels, but similar in bang for...
   @lifeinabox Hopsack is an absolutely phenomenal suiting fabric. Compared to the usual wool suiting twill that we all know, here's the pro's and con's:  HOPSACK PROS: 1) More comfortable and apt to move with you2) Cooler on warmer days3) Stronger yarn, longer wear4) Heavier weight so it drapes better, but a more open weave so it breathes well despite the extra weight5) Traditionally a sportcoat fabric, so the top suiting jacket can work very well with other...
SALE UPDATES   Heads-up, we're taking the final markdowns for the season. Lots of stuff in-bound, so these things have to go.    http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale   It's no secret that I bought way too many "sweat" things, so they are an especially gonzo deal at the moment. There's some shirts and assorted items too, but it's mostly the things that you know and love from our sale section, but cheaper than ever before. For them and the strange one-off things,...
 @venividivicibj They're back at work on Monday. We'll have the entire MTO program up by the weekend, so they'll be ready to make Fall MTO orders starting next week.  If you know what you want then August is actually a great time to order. It's dead in the stores, so most of their other accounts aren't placing any special orders. You'll get a fast turnaround on it.   @duff406 We're expecting a bunch of Innsbruck Indy boots within the next 3-6 weeks. About 70% of the them...
  We just received a quick restock of the Tennis Trainer high in white calfskin. We shipped a pair to our good friend @oisin and he shot a dope gallery of medium format film pics.   I put his edited shots on medium.com   And you can check out the trainers here.
 It's the trade shows - I'm hitting them from the 17th-19th. Going to LA right after that.  We'll have it in the newsletter, but me and @StanleyVanBuren will be hosting an Individualized shirt and Epaulet trousers trunk show at his new spot: the exclusive Chateau VanBuren. It's going to be Thursday, August 20th from about 6-9PM. You can get fitted in person for trousers and shirts - we'll have a full set of samples and swatches to show.  Also, I'm probably going to hit...
 @justinkapur They're looking great! I'm headed to Vegas myself in about 10 days.   Actually, we had a Forest come through...  @nickpapagiorgio This fabric is so boss! It's thick, soft, brushed, and one of the best quality oxfords that I've ever seen.  Blood and Sand is extremely difficult to pin down with color. The name is pretty accurate for it. In certain light it looks slightly burgundy/oxblood, in other lights it looks more dark tan/brown. The colored yarn itself is...
 @HOT Sriracha should be shipping from Portugal in about two weeks. Once I have the confirmed invoice and breakdown of what's flying, I'll do a quick pre-sale here.  You don't have to preorder them, and if you do, they won't be final sale or anything, but it will be a way for you guys to have first crack at the incoming stock. I believe that we're also getting a white grain Tennis Trainer with a gum sole and black suede rear piece. 
 @JR Magat - thanks for your order! And sure that's no problem, I put a note to keep the order open until you confirm with us via email. Take your time. The current Individualized items don't have any set end date. Every week we get new fabrics and a list of stock-outs, so we just take fabrics off the site as Individualized sells them through. Most of the fabrics stick around for a while. I'm glad that you picked up that Cromwell Tattersall now though. Individualized's...
 @rydenfan That's a great call. Any non-suede's that you'd like to see the Olmsted in? Alden has a country calf grain which is really soft and could look rad with that shape: