or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys, Quick note - we're rolling out the new website header & footer design this afternoon, so you might notice that the site is slow and has some broken links. We're on it! You should see pretty much everything overhauled within the next 4 weeks.
Great photos all around guys! And huge thanks for all of the recent orders, we've got our hands full with shipping, but we'll work to get everything sent out today.We were estimating end June for them to be finished, and I think that there's still a chance for that. The size range that was ordered ended up being huge (size 33 through 52), so we spent a few weeks doing patternwork before setting up the cutting. If we miss end June, then it should only be by a week or two....
Single-pair Carmina MTO's come with trees, but we can't offer them for stock runs or group buys any longer. Every shipment would be short-shipped to begin with, and another 15-20% of the trees would be cracked inside their boxes. Carmina won't ship replacement trees without shoes, so it became impossible to manage. Sorry about that guys.In terms of VASS, their trees are beautiful and great quality. We just barely received any with our stock orders. They also prioritize the...
Thanks for coming by - a pleasure as always!Thank you sir. Well, Houston is uniquely hoodie-unfriendly, but this medium-weight french terry is surprisingly comfortable to wear in warmer temps. I wore the sample a lot on 80+ days in LA.No prob, EPLA XXL's are confirmed for the next delivery. We won't have a long fit in the Doyle, but we will have size 44's in all colors
Not these. Our two stock runs from Fall were both dramatically short-shipped with trees. We only received about 1 set of trees for every 5 pairs.We've got a really limited amount of VASS shoe trees, and most pairs don't have them included. The best that I can offer is that after the stock is sold through, we can put up the trees for cost and you might be able to get a matching pair. Sorry guys, just don't want to over-promise anything.
EPLA Japanese Indigo French Terry Crewnecks and Hoodies After long last, our new knits have arrived! Most of you guys probably got the newsletter, but if not, here's our spiel: For our newest Epaulet Los Angeles knits, we've used a gorgeous medium-weight french terry yarn. The neutral-colored yarn is soaked in plant-based Japanese Indigo dye until it achieves the very dark Tetsu Kon (Iron Blue) tone. From here, we either rinse-washed it to keep it dark or ran it through...
Well, we can always swing a personal MTO on that.Or, we can set up a group buy for it. Getting a medium brown scotchgrain is hard with Carmina (it's either very light or very dark), but we could do it in a great calfskin. Dainite sole would be a winner.Sorry guys, I failed to brief Adele on my plans to throw a wrench into her usual organization.We're not going to officially offer that, but we could do some Ripstops for SF members. The solid colors that are available are...
We've done runs in both Brown and Natural CXL before. But this is a good example of a potential issue. Carmina has a longer lead time for production these days.Sure thing, please shoot us an email with what colors you're looking for. Sorry that I missed that before.
Looks great - I love that Old Gold tone.Thanks for picking them up. Grape is such a killer color for this seasonVery cool - I was hoping that the EPLA shirts would work for you. We've got a ton more coming down the pipeline shortly. We'll do both overdyed and salt-washed fabrics in that fit, and we're working on a EPLA collab piece for the Fall where we apply that shirt fit to higher-end fabrics and make.Grey shirt is killer with the Royal Oak.Cool - glad that you like...
Sure thing. Both Aldens are on order, but as always, we've got no idea when they'll actually arrive.At the moment, I don't have any shell cordovan on order with Carmina. The lead times got very long on that, and honestly, at Carmina's price point for shell, we had a fairly difficult time selling it. Even our group buys were starting to fizzle out, so we primarily do shell cordovan styles with Alden (whenever they deliver) and Carmina/Vass via individual MTO's.And yes, our...