or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Sure thing - the tweeds, donegals, and flannels (coming soon) are all the typical F/W weight that we run. If you have a tweed or flannel trouser from us, then these are going to be around that weight.The only very heavy pieces that we'll offer for trousers will be Mink/Wool/Cashmere (I've got some brown cloth remaining) and moleskin.Should have plenty of options in that direction!Good question. I don't see why not - I imagine that cold wash/hang dry would be totally fine...
Yup, it was scheduled to expire today. But we've still got some good stuff in there that needs a home, so here's an extension for you guys:Summer-Sale-Styleforum-ExtensionThis is good until 9/5 for an extra 25% off sale prices
They've got a very different vibe.The $40 tees were our version of a high-end Made in LA piece. They use superfine pima which is on the thinner side. They're really luxe and pretty slim. Think James Perse, but better quality and a cheaper price.The Loopwheels use a thicker yarn and have a hand unlike any other t-shirt that you've ever worn. They will blow your freaking mind. Seriously. But as the poster above wrote, there is a bigger gulf between sizes. The body of the...
Hey guys!Hope that everyone had a slamming end of Summer! Sorry that I've been MIA for a few days. Huge thanks to everyone who ordered in the past few days - our guys have been digging out of a mountain of sale/speckle chambray/alden/etc orders. You should see everything shipping either today or tomorrow.Lots of exciting things are coming online soon! In the meantime:I'm really glad that you guys like the Loopwheels! They're hands-down my favorite t-shirt as well. We'll...
My apologies for that - we worked on getting the inventory correct before doing the extra sale, but a few snafu's still happened. You should see that paypal refund on the next work day and you'll get back every cent that you paid. When you refund a paypal payment, paypal refunds the fees as well, so neither the seller or buyer lose anything.Good question - we can shoot this next week. The only consideration is that the Alden snuff will vary quite a bit. I've had snuff...
Hey guys, A quick heads up: we received a new makeup which came out pretty cool. Basically an Indy Shoe on the Barrie last. We did it in snuff suede with a natural welt and double leather sole: Alden for Epaulet Snuff Suede Olmsted Blucher: $545
Haha, yes, these are doing really well. The Speckled Chambray & Double-Faced Cottons are the out-front favorites.Glad that you dig them! I've also got two new colors (black and chocolate) going live next week. The new full-price retail on them will be $225. Not as cheap as the sale pieces now, but still a very good price.Glad that you like it! We're pretty freaking thrilled at how the Olmsted came out. I love both of these ideas, and I was thinking along the same lines....
Thanks - glad that you dig them. And yes to both questions:1) All of the new EPLA shirts have the "new" collar. It has a higher stance (closer to EPNY) and a single line of edge stitching. This includes:Vintage Black OverdyePaprika OverdyeDark Indigo OverdyeLoden OverdyeSalt-Washed White OxfordSalt-Washed Blue OxfordSalt-Washed Grey OxfordSpeckled ChambrayI'll change out the Salt-Washed Oxfords in the next day or two. We're down to the last few units in each of those...
You're quick on the draw! We've actually got a whole new assortment of EPLA wovens:http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivalsJust one note: these shirts are arriving in NYC on Tuesday. They were supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but UPS held it up by a day. So we'll be able to ship those orders then. And I can also shoot fit shots next week.Outside of the five styles online, we're also getting:Blue Salt-Washed OxfordGrey Salt-Washed OxfordWhite Salt-Washed Oxford
Unfortunately not, the Chambray is set to be delivered on Tuesday. Yesterday was the planned day, but UPS rescheduled the delivery for next week.