or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

And I won't be able to build this out today, but here's the safari shirt that we're offering as an exclusive to you guys:      Photo leaves a lot to be desired, but you get the idea! Think that it's going to be about $180 with the dual pockets and $195 if you want epaulets on top of that. Just offered in this color. It's so freaking rad. 
 @kwanon oh no, just didn't get built in, I'll fix that. Good eye - it's killer! 
 @parkman24 we'll get our Fall MTO swatches up in about two weeks. Fall stock pants don't arrive until around end Sept.  Just a heads-up, the Gable is now MTO-only, so that shape has to be special ordered. We'll stock some Taylors though.   @Duke Silver yes!! Those look great, thanks for picking them up.  We've done so well with this recent sneaker delivery. Who knew that I just had to order Tennis trainers in three shades of grey? 
 @Nik Telford not at all. And you'll get delivery a lot sooner. There's no real danger of any of these swatches selling out, but the factory is really empty now, so earlier orders are going to get a really fast turnaround. Those ordered at the end of the window will probably take the full 5-week term.   Agreed @MrDV - those look awesome! 
 Going live this week, just waiting on an exact delivery window. It's great - simple lambswool crewneck but done in this complex donegal-style Italian yarn. Be about 8 colors to choose from.   @AloysiusSF glad that you like them!   @applky this is freaking fantastic! Love that jacket!   @mdubs nope, adding in some last-minute stuff with Individualized.  @heldentenor this is awesome - love the whole fit. It's great to see that shirt worn with a tie as...
 @Duke Silver yeah, they're really nice, and that offering has been a long time in the work.    @El Argentino it's gonna be great, and totally up your alley  @lifeinabox the shirt looks great on you! And yes, we've had about half of the oxford Rivets come back for exchanges, a lot of guys prefer the fit one size up
 @Mghart oh yeah, they'll be ready to ship the Heirlooms in the next two weeks or so. We'll absolutely have all of them fulfilled by the middle of August.   @Steel28 no idea, it's wholly contingent on how busy or not Brooks Brothers is. Wouldn't be until very late in the Fall if it happens.   @bry2000 sorry to hear that you're disappointed. They're probably going to be about 6-8 weeks late in delivery, but unfortunately this is how things go with small European factories....
 @Nik Telford we got that preview on the new Fall swatches, so you've already seen them (and ordered some killer ones). The main story for the next two weeks is that everything is 15% off, so you can add in just a single unit with a discounted price.  In addition, there's a new genuine MOP button available for a $20 upcharge and a whole "bespoke make" upgrade available for $70, which includes that MOP button. I'll detail what that entails tomorrow. Makes the most sense for...
Product Schedule for the next few weeks:    Hey guys, we've got quite a lot cooking for the next couple of weeks. Here's a rundown of what's confirmed so far:    1) Individualized Promo: This only happens 2x a year, but we're going to offer 15% off all orders for about 10 days. Will start tomorrow and I have some new stuff to debut, including a mother of pearl button upgrade and a fully hand-tailored make upgrade. Couple new fabrics too - and a seriously rad safari...
 @rbarthel try running it through a simple cold wash and hang dry. They were supposed to be washed by the factory, and I noted a huge difference in fit after it. If you're not happy with the shape after that, then we'll do a one-time exchange for a Large, but I think that will do the trick.   @CanadaCal yup, sorry that I've been out of commission for a few days, trying to fit a thousand meetings into my NYC trip. We'll be back on track with more things very...