or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Oh sorry - I wasn't totally clear on this. I don't anticipate that they'll have any new fabrics, but I'll see what was left over from the first round and we can offer anything that remains once again.Typically, Ends for Friends works out of season, as those will be the fabrics that factories want to work through. So a lot of this Spring EFF was flannel. I imagine that we can offer Madras and such in July.And we tend to work with mainline Gitman Bros fabrics, as most of the...
First wear of the new Epaulet x Thedi Leathers horsehide cafe racer yesterday! edit: apologies that the Iphone camera HDR'd me to death on this one.
Our hopsack jacket is $775 for MTO - and I've got a whole bunch of other fabrics available too. For the Barberis fabrics, a sportcoat base price is $850, although most of those fabrics are better "suited" to a suit (see what I did there!)But we've got some rad MTO fabrics available. There's a wool madras which is mind blowing! Hashing them all out as we speak. We'll have a one-week promo discount on Sportcoat MTO's too.Also - any Southwick fabric that you see can be...
Yes and no. They offer a base $1000 2-piece suit done out of Tropical 120s - similar to our basic dress trouser.The thing is: these Barberis fabrics are really, really gorgeous. Anyone who got the Ends for Friends flannels can attest to that. VBC wants more of a foothold in the states, so they developed this program to roll out to all of the Brooks stores. The pricing on these is really competitive for the fabric that you get. It's absolutely worth the upgrade.That said,...
I'm working on it now. Man, this is a project, but it's coming together. You can actually see the development item here:http://epauletnewyork.com/products/made-to-order-suit-vitale-barberis-textured-solids**Note, please don't order anything just yet! I'll let you know when it's ready**My goal is to have at least this one item fully built out tonight. All of the photography is done, so the others will fall into place pretty quickly.They'll be suit options where you can...
Glad that you like it! I'm really a big fan of Medium.comOriginally we were going to roll out some kind of internal blog platform, but Medium honestly does everything that I want. You can host video and play nicely with text layouts. And it's cool that there's a social aspect to it as well, so any Medium users looking for Epaulet or menswear might stumble upon our entries.And yes - everything here is shot with the Sony A7II and Zeiss 55/1.8. Best camera/lens combo that...
Overall, the pattern matching that I saw was pretty good on these, but there's a few things to consider:1) Most of these shirts are really complex plaids, which have a lot of intersecting lines. These are difficult to match exactly thoughout the entire shirt.2) "Ends for Friends" and "Factory Finds" are off-price promotions with limited amounts of fabric. They're trying to cut the largest amount of shirts possible from a given cloth, and in some cases, the pattern could be...
We may have more. I put the email out to Gitman for any remaining stock on our offered fabrics. After everyone has their shirts - maybe in a week or so, we can do a small second round for what's remaining.
Looks rad! This was the lead shirt that I shot for the gallery
Ends for Friends Shirting Gallery Hey guys, I snapped some photos of the EFF shirts before they went out. I posted it on Medium.com. I'm thinking of using this site to host the majority of our editorial content - especially for images and videos of factory visits and such. We can also create MTO galleries of finished product there. Check it out, would love to hear your feedback Spring 2015 Ends for Friends Shirting Gallery