or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@rydenfan that's definitely the best bet to get their stuff  @Nik Telford they should go directly your way  @FrankCowperwood yup, we got all of them!  @duff406 agreed, this is the finest gym outfit that I've ever seen!  @stmaier definitely, I've got lots of plans for Museum calf. We'll need to get that first delivery in.. all of my sneaker stuff is pretty late. But I'm thinking to run Museum Calf projects in small leather goods and goodyear welts too  @mr.invincible ah,...
 @mr.invincible which ones?   @rydenfan no, Fall 16 was our last season with them. I love the product too and the people behind the brand are very nice, but it was just really difficult for us to sell.   @wj4 hard to say, I haven't personally advised anyone on the conversion, but I'd say either a 10.5 or an 11 in the Womens for you.   @Darkside  All things considered, I'd definitely say that olive is more versatile than khaki. The Khaki looks like a warmer weather color...
 @Nik Telford Amazing! We're so happy for you Nik! Congrats from everyone here! Gotta say, you picked an ace outfit for that proposal too... 
 @NewYorkIslander photo shoot looks great Rob!!  @JIMB definitely this Fall. We don't have a date set yet, but we'll put together a schedule soon  @nullspace we should be looking at a full restock in the next 4 weeks  @konadog thanks for coming by - pleasure as always!!  @tkliebert thank you sir!
 @Duke Silver I've got some of the new stock shirts here and the suede hats. We also have quite a few Fall samples and shirts made up. Stop by if you can! 
Oh you're gonna love it - one of the coolest things that we ever madeShould have, let me check with the guysYessir!Thank you - I think you're really gonna dig it!Thanks! That SW denim is gonna work really well with your other gear
Nope, I'll be there all day from 11 to 5. Tomorrows a fun day to come - we'll have the whole place to ourselves. The main door is on the long side of the buildingOh we do that all day long with the Individualized shirts - you can get the exact sleeve and body length that you needYou have to buy all four at once, and they have to have the same measurements - although they can have different design details.The idea is that Individualized has a set up fee for orders less than...
Yup, we have a restock of Navy and Grey Barberis pique and Oxford Grey Flannel suiting separates en route. I don't have a firm delivery window, but it will be in the FallYup, they just got here. We'll collect balances and work to ship em out next weekThe single rinse might shrink a touch, but the Sunwashed shouldn't shrink at all. I'll have Dylan drop you a line, I think that this can work for youIt's so rad, right! We received 18 units of thatThanks, you're gonna love it!...
For the West Coast guys - got another Trunk show happening on Friday and Saturday in Culver City...     Stop by if you can! Jim Hanrahan will be on site to do custom measurements for Individualized shirting. We've got trouser fit samples and Rivet Chino EFF swatches. And we'll have a promo in effect through the weekend:    Buy two Individualized Shirts (any price) and get a $50 epaulet online gift card. Or buy 4 shirts and get the 5th one (lowest value) for free....
 @Don L ah yeah, I think that video sealed the deal for three guys - we had a few units remaining this morning