Posts by Epaulet

Shot a video on the dress fabrics. I'm totally in love with that first one...  
 @Irish yes, sorry about that - one of the variants got zero'd out by accident which caused that little tag to pop up. Everything in the dropdown is available as of today.   Awesome, glad that you dig it! @cyclohexane I'll do a poll tomorrow for colors, I'll show like 6-8 and we'll do a preorder on the top three.   @theh00d yup, most guys get the same fit. The Gable may have to be tailored in or at the top, but we designed it with a ton of seam allowance for that.   I...
 @CanadaCal yup, stay tuned for this afternoon (Tues)  @duff406 Really nice match on all of that! Those Cross-Hatch fabrics were phenomenal. I don't think that they're in the new collection, but I'm sure that Hertling has some good stuff en-route.  @duff406 haha, will keep you posted! They're working out the new pattern as we speak
And... so excited for this. We're rolling out all sorts of new Individualized stuff tomorrow. These fabrics were really well received at the open house yesterday.   Individualized always gets rad prints for the Spring, and these are among the best that I've seen!    
Quick selfie from yesterday's event. Kind of looks like I'm backstage   Teba Jacket (sample) in Navy Linen Individualized Shirt in "Laguna" cotton-linen  Taylor Trouser in Khaki Military Twill Epaulet x Nick Kroll Tennis Trainer in Navy Couro Cromo  
I haven't dressed a mannequin in forever.. but check out the fit we put on this dude...   MA-1 in Ghost Suede Salt Wash Oxford in Blue Stripe Rivet Chino in Infantry Cramerton Sport Trainer in White Calf & Grey Suede
 @bry2000  steez·yˈstēzē/adjectiveUSinformal  effortlessly stylish or elegant. "a steezy double flip"
 @espen yeah, something like that. The cotton is definitely cheaper than the linen by around 10%, so we'll work out the new pricing. Roughly half up front, half upon delivery on the jackets.   @TtownMD saw this on IG - it's an awesome pairing!   @nd1nd2nd3 very cool, I'm thinking to keep the shape the same as well. Rather than try a bunch of different wacko colors, I think that we'll concentrate on running it in great indigo-ish chambrays and denims.  I'm excited to design...
 Thanks so much! @ino68 In terms of linen and our timing, I think that we have to pass for this season. Most guys would want delivery on this in May, and it's probably not realistic to sort out a different linen, sample it up, and hold a preorder that allows for special sizes. The cotton has lower minimums, lower prices, less seasonality... so I think that's the best way to kick things off.  That said, we're working on Southwick on some promo opportunities with linen - and...
 @Duke Silver thanks - really glad to hear that you like it! I think that it's going to be awesome in this Dragoni cotton.  And for Fall, we've got a bunch of things in work. We'll look to develop a slim overcoat as well. Definitely looking into tweed and textured options  Totally, and I'll run the design drafts by you guys for feedback before we move on anything. Kamigata 2.0 is definitely on the list.