Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys,    Quick note.. the team did a big inventory update and we put a bunch of trousers and rivets on sale:    http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale   I'm going to announce this in the newsletter tomorrow, but you saw it here first! Nice chance to get some solid FW trousers for these cold days.    Also, we unearthed two Turquoise Salt Wash Oxfords... XL and XXL. This color was discontinued by Somelos and it's really one of the raddest tones I've ever...
 @metranger8694 the sample is in linen, but we're going to offer the preorder item in three colors of cotton twill. It's a 4-season cloth, so will work for you down in FL too.   Good timing.. we actually just got a fresh restock of this and the Saddle Tennis trainer last week:  http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/footwear/products/sport-trainer-white-calfskin-grey-suede I'm going to announce this in the newsletter on Thursday... we'll also have a 15% off code on both of...
I've got a few quick fit photos for you guys...   Quick shot of the Teba jacket. I've been wearing the sample like crazy. We'll be ready to do the preorder project for this next week.      At my daughter's school for her "birthday circle." I've got on last season's Gitman Brothers heavyweight flannel. Adele's actually wearing my first Individualized shirt.. which was done in a Canclini pindot fabric. My jacket is from the Barbour To.Ki.To. collection in 2011, and I...
 @Don L this is a freaking killer match!   @CanadaCal next up will be a big suede preorder. Looking to do that end of the month for a May/June delivery. We'll have all the shapes that you love, plus the new slip-on model. Lots of great suede colors! And we'll offer the boots alongside the trainers at a really good price.  Speaking of Stingray, I'm going to shoot a video about everything tomorrow. I have my whole studio setup ready, just was waiting on a hand-held gimbal so...
 @razl all three are actually the same length: 2.75." It's pretty much the standard for most shirts. I couldn't comment on the 3-button, we've sold over 2000 shirts with Individualized, but only a handful of those. It must be a touch longer though to accommodate that extra button. 
 @Klemins probably not to be honest. We've got our current suede blouson on markdown.. I ran it for two seasons. We'll roll with the MA-1 as the stock item for this season, as it's a fresher style. And we will be able to offer blousons through our upcoming MTO program with Aero, but the retail is going to be in the $1000 range for those.   Nope, we sorted all of that out. Fit is consistent will all of our other Rivets now @duff406  @justinkapur for you... I'd say either...
 @razl it's typically a $10 upcharge.. we offer that in personal fittings but I never put it onto the website. We can do it and bill you for that. Or if you want to get the button upgrade (MOP or Horn), I'll include the plain placket on the house :-) Just mention that you want it in the comments.   Ooops, that got deleted by accident.. it's back. We have a decent amount of that cloth available. @dupedd It's such a boss color for linen!  
Got a video on the off-price linen swatches...     I really love the blue speckled. It's such a killer color for the season. Pair that with light stone chinos and white trainers and it would be like Dickie Greenleaf came back from the grave.    The two dressy tattersalls are awesome too. I love these as a Summertime dress shirt, especially with a cool textured solid tie
 Still going strong!! @StanleyVanBuren  @badsha thanks again for coming, you made some killer picks  @Nik Telford gonna shoot a video on those Linen/Cottons today, but yeah, they are the best denim shirting that I've ever seen. That red tone is so rad.   @FrankCowperwood awesome choices, we were excited to see this order come through! 
And real quick.. in case you didn't see the newsletter.. today is the deadline for our Saffiano pre-orders. I have to send Portugal the final orders tomorrow, so we actually have to stick to this deadline. We're usually a bit more flexible, but with the delay on Ilcea stuff last year, we're kicking ass to stick to our projected delivery dates. This should be gravy.    Here's the links once again! Top sellers have been the Jodhpur and the Briefcase...     SAFFIANO...