or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Yup. We've got on deck:Kamigata Jackets: Indigo, Cross-Hatch, Dark Turkish Grape, Broken Twill CamoWilshire Jeans: Grey Kaihara Selvedge (restock), Natural Kaihara Selvedge, Hand-Distressed Cone 1968 SelvedgeDoyle Jackets: Navy Duck, Olive Duck, French Blue Duck, Chocolate Duck, Cone Mills Heavy Chambray (all sold as preorders)Chromexcel Belts: Navy, Natural, Dark Brown, BlackEPLA Tennis ShoesEpaulet x Croots UK leather bags and textile/leather bagsA freaking ton of EPLA...
Absolutely, we actually got quite a few requests for ripstop - I've got an order in to the fabric house as we speak. I'll be in touch shortly to build out the online item for it.We did receive kind of an odd table. But I'd say that our steez was well received overall.I've actually been to that particular Red Lobster a shameful amount of time. Back in my college days, I had a girlfriend who was from Wilkes-Barre, and we rocked the hell out of that Red Lobster. And the...
Here's a couple of photos from the factory... And, that evening we had the pleasure of meeting bkotsko and his wife for dinner. They were game for indulging our mild obsession with Red Lobster and their "Cheddar Bay" biscuits.
Hey guys! Sorry for being missing in action over the past few days. We've been hashing out the new website and putting the finishing touches on all the merchandise drops in July. I come bearing photos! First off, we visited Gitman Brothers a few weeks back to say hello and work on some new production items for Fall. Here's some development shots We'll have two new collars - a banded collar (like "Her") and a hidden buttondown: Next up, is our new shape for Fall -...
Hey guys, Quick note - we're rolling out the new website header & footer design this afternoon, so you might notice that the site is slow and has some broken links. We're on it! You should see pretty much everything overhauled within the next 4 weeks.
Great photos all around guys! And huge thanks for all of the recent orders, we've got our hands full with shipping, but we'll work to get everything sent out today.We were estimating end June for them to be finished, and I think that there's still a chance for that. The size range that was ordered ended up being huge (size 33 through 52), so we spent a few weeks doing patternwork before setting up the cutting. If we miss end June, then it should only be by a week or two....
Single-pair Carmina MTO's come with trees, but we can't offer them for stock runs or group buys any longer. Every shipment would be short-shipped to begin with, and another 15-20% of the trees would be cracked inside their boxes. Carmina won't ship replacement trees without shoes, so it became impossible to manage. Sorry about that guys.In terms of VASS, their trees are beautiful and great quality. We just barely received any with our stock orders. They also prioritize the...
Thanks for coming by - a pleasure as always!Thank you sir. Well, Houston is uniquely hoodie-unfriendly, but this medium-weight french terry is surprisingly comfortable to wear in warmer temps. I wore the sample a lot on 80+ days in LA.No prob, EPLA XXL's are confirmed for the next delivery. We won't have a long fit in the Doyle, but we will have size 44's in all colors
Not these. Our two stock runs from Fall were both dramatically short-shipped with trees. We only received about 1 set of trees for every 5 pairs.We've got a really limited amount of VASS shoe trees, and most pairs don't have them included. The best that I can offer is that after the stock is sold through, we can put up the trees for cost and you might be able to get a matching pair. Sorry guys, just don't want to over-promise anything.
EPLA Japanese Indigo French Terry Crewnecks and Hoodies After long last, our new knits have arrived! Most of you guys probably got the newsletter, but if not, here's our spiel: For our newest Epaulet Los Angeles knits, we've used a gorgeous medium-weight french terry yarn. The neutral-colored yarn is soaked in plant-based Japanese Indigo dye until it achieves the very dark Tetsu Kon (Iron Blue) tone. From here, we either rinse-washed it to keep it dark or ran it through...