or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Yup, Hender Scheme is what you're thinking of. They're handmade in Japan.I've actually got a sample running through already in undyed veg-tan leather, which would give a similar vibe to our sneakers. It would start off a light blond tone and then age in roughly this way:The good news is that this leather is not that expensive, so retail on these would be much closer to the calfskin price than the shell cordovan price.Our sneakers have been really well received, so it's...
Agreed - I think that your jacket length looks perfect. A teeny-bit cropped and modern, but still perfectly conservative if it has to be.The trousers look good too, but tapering them would look nice as well.
Killer! Is that the one that you waxed?I'm told that they're in work, but I've also had to learn (the hard way) to stop promising delivery dates on our jeans factory. Sorry guys, I'm trying to get them in as soon as possible, I know that the Wilshire hasn't gotten a new denim in forever.Glad that you guys dig the Gloverall! I agree with MacktasticGDogg, but I just want to qualify a few things.The Gloverall jacket is a 21oz wool blend, so it's very thick. Around the weight...
Hey guys! Thanks so much for all of the orders! Man, this has been REALLY exciting for both us and for Fok, I can't believe the response, and we're extremely grateful for your support! I know that there's a lot of questions to answer, so let me try to hit all of them: COLOR AVAILABILITY Cigar, Cognac, and Oxblood are sold out. I've put together a wait list just in case we have some cancellations on them, but it's already pretty deep (over 75 names just for Cigar), so at...
Very nice! I think that the fit looks great. It seems like you'd have enough room for a light sweater underneath, and that will go a long way towards extending its seasonality.In terms of the sleeve length, both Mr Clemson and FrankCowperwood are spot on. Cafe Racers like this typically have longer sleeves as to cover your wrists when your arms are out. And both wear and creasing will bring them up by 3/4 of an inch or so as the jacket breaks in.Also, it's definitely...
Yup, Cigar sold out pretty quickly today. Cognac has been the second most popular, and we've still got decent availability in that. If anyone out there is cruising for Cognac, then I'd recommend ordering before our NL drops tomorrow at 10:30AM.We'll surely do another run of these in a few months. The lead time is pretty long due to sourcing the leather, so I imagine that the next delivery would be around the end of Spring '15, maybe into the early Summer.
Yup, same exact design as the calf leather ones. These will also have the removable insole.Awe yeah! Glad that it worked.
Thanks so much for all of the orders guys! Both myself and @LA Guy were absolutely stunned by the response today! Couple of notes: 1) Cigar is indeed sold out. We've still got good inventory in the other colors, although Cognac is starting to run a little low. 2) Lasted shoe trees would be pretty rad If you intend to use shoe trees with these, I would echo what metranger8694 and Newcomer said. Using properly-sized trees will almost surely stretch these out. I would...
Hey guys,Thanks so much for all of your orders today - it's been like a whirlwind over here! I spoke with @LA Guy at the end of the day, and both of us are thrilled at the reception that these received. You're going to be really delighted at them in person.Haha, I'm tipping a figurative glass to the SF crew! I'm actually sitting on the couch right now doing the newsletter for tomorrow. No rest for the wicked over here I LOVE the black ones. I ordered those for myself, as...
Order Issues Hey guys! Thanks so much for the orders, and my apologies if you've had any issues with placing them. We definitely have inventory left in all colors, so I'm not sure why the site was preventing people from ordering. We've been on the phone with Shopify to iron it out. If anyone placed an order without a size, then don't stress out. The quantity is limited by color (50 units per color) simply because that's how much leather we have reserved. Which sizes are...