or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Okay more preview shots. Check out the MA1 in ghost suede, should also be here end of Sept...
 I love that shirt fit on you! Collar looks boss too.  I'm going to the shirt factory in the next two days. There's lots of great fabrics that we can bring in from Somelos to expand this program. I'm thinking to run a quick poll on Styleforum to see which ones everyone like the most, and then we'll put the top 2 or 3 choices into production. I'll shoot some photos and video when I'm there.   We can still see that ace fit on the shoulders! 
Good morning from Portugal! Wearing the new snuff suede had and a well-washed Individualized blue British Oxford. This was my initial sample shirt from Fall 2014, and it's still going strong!
  @Wooderson  @Callusing thanks guys! We have to do the final pricing after it's landed, but I'm planning to sell this between $400 and $425 retail. The suede is gorgeous and the make on it is really precise - with a beautiful closed-channel goodyear welt all around. Our shoe & boot collection has two goals (1) to be stylish AF and (2) to carry the best value on the market. I think that you'll really be impressed with these in person! Combat Boot are planned to ship out...
And speaking of Portugal, all sorts of good stuff is happening here. These beauties are coming off the line in about two weeks....     And meet Bruno... the wunderkind at the factory who helped me to design the last for these. It's a really nice shape - has a strong taper to the front, but it's still very comfortable to wear:   
Epaulet Suede Ballcap After long last, the suede ballcaps have arrived! Thanks to everyone who ordered today, we're through about 50% of the stock.  I wrote a bunch of copy in the item description, but the short story is: this is an impossibly rad casual hat. It works brilliantly with our collection and its a great way to wear a hat that's more serious than the typical ball cap, but still very easy to wear.    It's made in Portugal at a very old-school hat...
 @SouthNarc we typically make E widths just via preorders, but now that the batch of Alt Wiens has been delivered, we'll probably open up for the next round in a month or so (along with the Innsbruck Indy)  @applky awesome.. jazzed that you're pleased with it!  @notwithit yup, we have a few colors in the 5 panel as well, will go up next week. No snuff or navy though, I believe that it's done in bone, red, and black. It's a collab piece with Stacy London, but certainly...
Hey guys,    Innsbruck Indy's just arrived! We've got 13 preorder customers to email later today. And I've got some open stock available: there's one unit per size, except for two units of 9.5 and two units of 11.5. This is most likely our only delivery of the season for this style. Posting it here so you guys see it before it's emailed out. The deets are: Brown CXL upper, bright brass eyes & hooks, commando sole, Tru-Balance last       ALDEN FOR EPAULET INNSBRUCK...
Hey guys,    Innsbruck Indy's just arrived! We've got 13 preorder customers to email later today. And I've got some open stock available: there's one unit per size, except for two units of 9.5 and two units of 11.5. This is most likely our only delivery of the season for this style. Posting it here so you guys see it before it's emailed out. The deets are: Brown CXL upper, bright brass eyes & hooks, commando sole, Tru-Balance last       Alden for Epaulet Innsbruck...
 @nickpapagiorgio I'll probably do a stock run in all of the Saffiano colors (black, brown, cognac). It's a great material for this item because it's so freaking tough.  I'll be at the factory next week and see what else we can run it in. We can maybe do a fun preorder project in Stingray or something cool.