or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Sale Section Additions Heads-up - some new stuff is hitting the sale section in the next 15 minutes: 1) We're saying "Adidos Amigos" to the last of our Carmina styles. 30% off all the remaining stock 2) I marked down the original twill Garands to $110. That first run had a slightly wider leg opening than the models that we're currently offering, and it's getting a bit too confusing to manage. We're going to clear all of these out. If you want the smaller leg opening,...
Not really - it's got a bigger structure and it's all wool.I'd say that Blue Danube Cross-Hatch is the closest spirit animal to Navy Wool-Cotton-Cash. It's a brighter blue and there's no cotton, but it has a similar degree of surface interest. That's a seriously rad fabric for a suit, and would make up into a nice jacket as well. In person, the color is fairly close to our Loro Piana Vittorio jacketAh yes, first off - my apologies for any color-fast issues on that. Gitman...
The jacket is done in our classic shape - the same one used for the Weller/Napoli/Caine - and all of the Factory Finds jackets that we've done thus far. So you can order your typical size if you have a Southwick jacket from us.The new model with the wider lapel is still in development - and suiting companies tend to move at a glacial pace with new designs. That's something that probably won't be available until the Fall.Cross-Hatch would make up into a beautiful suit. Blue...
Yup, been hard at work! I've got about three more categories to put together and then we'll launch everything in a newsletter tomorrow. And they'll be a one week coupon for 10% off any Southwick MTO items from tomorrow through next Tuesday.
Nothing yet - I actually followed up for a confirmation back in January. Hopefully they'll be put into work soon for a late Fall delivery.Oh man, the new jacket is SO boss. I've been loving it. Our retail was originally planned to be $1550 due to all of the extra construction, but it ended up being $250 lower with the crazy drop in the Euro. Good news for us Sizing is almost the same overall. I updated the original listing too - as nearly everyone had to size up for this...
Did I mention how rad your Rivet EFF chinos are? I packed them up myself yesterday!
Ashland is our version of the Gitman Vintage fit. It's slightly tweaked at the arms and darted in the back.And then to confuse everyone, we renamed it "Keystone" when we had the Gitman Bros. MTO item online.It's a different slim fit that has larger grading than our in-house shape. For some guys it works really well.
There's quite a few to choose from. I've got an entire swatch setup of basic wool twills too. I'm working in our stores today, so my plan is to completely and perfectly finish that online suit item this afternoon, and then build out the remainder of the suiting this evening. Once the first one is finished and locked in, the rest are relatively quick to do. I'm aiming for a newsletter that launches this for tomorrow, so I'll try my best to get everything built out.My...
All of the Gitman EFF shirts were done with their "Vintage" buttondown collar - it's the same one typically used on Gitman Vintage shirts. It's the same length as the "Compact Point," and it is a bit shorter than our Epaulet by New England collar.Ah, thanks - I'll take down that RC item. We just got in the Rivet Ends for Friends (WHICH LOOK BONKERS!!) and we're processing everything. I activated it a few days ago so that we could reference the style numbers.And btw...The...