or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@Nik Telford we're no longer stocking the Gable, but Taylor's are back in grey hopsack, navy hopsack, khaki cotton, and navy cotton:  http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/High-Rise-Trousers
Hey guys!   Hope that all is well! I have successfully made it through my cross-country move. Our family is now in Los Angeles (again!) and all is well.    Still got another 10 days until my furniture arrives, so I'm getting familiar with an air mattress until then.    Anyway, I'll be on here with my usual frequency starting tomorrow. Glad that all of our deliveries are coming through. Here's what we have planned for the next few weeks:    1) Huge Hertling Trouser...
 @NewYawker so glad that you're pleased with the jacket - it came out ace after the alterations!   @kwhitelaw no, unfortunately that fabric is only offered in that color @Beatlegeuse awesome fit on that, thanks for posting the pics and the feedback! If you save the sheet with the detailed measurements that came with the jacket, we can use those to tweak small things on future orders.  
 @TO Tie Guy yeah, they are definitely Walt trousers. If you take a Rudy, you'd have to size up one. That said.. I sold two navy jackets as separate sportcoats, so that might make sense for you.   @Patrick R it should work out, I've had plenty of guys who take Long sizes order the Vittorio from Luigi and take out the sleeves.   @kwanon not the tennis, although we're planning to get the new slip-on trainer in a month or so.   @AloysiusSF Thanks! 1) Do a 38 in the Portugal...
 @Patrick R you can let the sleeves out by about a half inch, so I'd say if they're not right on, then it will be very close. I'll have full measurements online, so you can compare it against the measurement of a jacket that you own already. I think that it will work
@nickpapagiorgio no, neither of them offered these exact REDA goods. The closest goods are the medium grey fresco from Southwick   @Don L thank you sir! Getting down to the wire over here  @SherifEnt yeah, this was a surprise, but the Hertling guys were jazzed about all of the incoming orders. This big cutting means a lot to them as it's usually slow this time of year - and even moreso this year with the nutzo retail environment out there
Hey guys,    Got some last-minute additions to the Hertling EFF sale! We extended the deadline until tomorrow. There's four great new wools to choose from:    The pricing on that REDA stuff is bonkers. It's absolutely gorgeous fabric.        Shot a quick video about it too...  
Suit Pics   Hey guys,    Long story short, this is my last week in NYC and there's a million things flying around. I'm hoping to get the suits launched this week (at least the Single Breasted) but it may take until next week. But in the meantime, let me show you some pics.   Here's the Navy Single Breasted Suit. This is the Vittorio jacket on top, Walt trouser on bottom. Jacket is 495, pant is 165. Buy them together for 595. Offered in Navy and Grey. They are sold as...
 @Don L great color match right thurr @fairlynerdy the cotton-linen fabric is decently strong for what it is, but it won't stand up to a bunch of abuse. Not sure if you like it, but that Indigo Sea Canvas is pretty much unbreakable. Would make up into a very tough short. 
 @L.I.T. pretty similar overall - I think that these could definitely work for you. Maybe size up a half to get more width.