or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys!   Here's the status on our two projects:    WAFFLE KNIT REMAKE I'll get full measurements from Northern Watters tomorrow - at least what they should be. If the current sweaters don't match that, we'll figure out what went wrong. They're totally on board, so don't stress, we're gonna nail this/      ENDS FOR FRIENDS SHIRTING   I just finished shooting all of the fabrics, and this stuff is gonna blow your mind! It is indeed made in Portugal! I must be the...
RIVET CHINO MINI-CLEARANCE AND UPDATE Hey guys,    In anticipation of all the new stuff coming in, we've got some more things to clear out.    Our new Rivet Chinos just arrived: Cramerton in Khaki, Olive, and Gunmetal, and our brand-new Technical Chino with cotton-lycra. They look amazing!   As such, I want to offer you guys a deal on the remaining seasonal production that we have. Here's the category:    http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/rivet-sale   And...
THORPE VARSITY JACKET   Hey guys! These handsome pieces have just been restocked. We re-ran out most popular two colors: Navy/Caramel and Black/Black. If you didn't pick one up in the years past, this is a great time to do so. It's one of the best outerwear pieces that we've been able to offer.    On top of that, we've got a two-day discount of 15% off to coincide with the launch.  Just enter this: Thorpe-15%off It's good until September 22nd, midnight EST. Using the...
 @Nik Telford absolutely, that won't be a problem  @Mghart yup, no problem at all, please feel free to drop it off at your convenience  @kidamerica17 - we'll get that sorted out. I know that your sweater had backordered yarn, we'll make sure that it's made with the right dimensions. It's clear that the waffle knits are about a full size too small, so we're going to ensure that they're much more consistent with the heirlooms.   @kwhitelaw yup, we'll do...
 @AloysiusSF excellent, really glad that you're pleased with it! I really love my hat too, and that color is boss. This is going to be a thing for us.   @notwithit shirting EFF will be on Thursday, and yes... we have a ridiculous amount of flannels. I know what you guys like, and you won't be disappointed. This will have the best selection and the best prices of anything that we've ever done.  For the 5-panel hats, they're a unisex style, so we've got them shot on Peter...
WAFFLE KNIT CARDIGAN   Hey guys,    Finally back in the States - was a crazy trip to Portugal last week! Lots of things to share with you in the next few days.    First off, let me apologize for the Waffle Knits. Looking at the photos, it's clear that you're right - they did indeed make up too small. This was a new shape for us and for Northern Watters. We approved a single fit sample (size 38) and then asked them to sale it along with the Heirloom shape. There were...
  @CanadaCal @eljlakers Really glad that you guys like the shirts! I spent all day yesterday at the factory, and it was a great experience. I'll have photos to show next week and..  It's going to blow your mind. We have so many rad flannels and twills.. that it's ridiculous. I've got big swatches and we'll have pics and videos galore. Pricing is going to be killer too.   @FrankCowperwood this outfit is absolutely amazing... bravo!!   @Darkside very cool pic and glad that...
 Couple of weeks, they'll come in along with the Suede MA-1's  @marvaments your photos are fantastic!   @eljlakers Impressed at the chino-to-shoe-to-bag matching right there
  @Gambletrade @Noctone I spent all day at the factory yesterday, so I've got the full story on both of these. The good news is, we're not far out on both of them.  Massdrop hit a production capacity issue. It wasn't clear when we were speaking throughout the Summer, but the retail downturn of the Summer ended up hitting a lot of the manufacturers here pretty hard.. especially due to their European accounts. The factory ran into a cash crunch which put a lot of strain on...
 @rydenfan everyone else weighed in on the pizza situation, but I'll put Bagel Nosh in Santa Monica up against any place in NYC. It's really excellent. And even better if you like bacon-egg-and-cheese, as all of the ingredients inside tend to be better and fresher in California. Sadly, no such bagels exist in Manhattan beach. The bagel places near me are straight-up horrible.   @Akeem the fit is really excellent - I'm wearing a size 50 (US 40) in the pic. It's a bit more...