or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Yup, I'll have the flannels online tonight and the balance online tomorrow. We're planning to have the entire MTO assortment ready for the Friday newsletter.Yes to all! I've got new wool OTR Walts and Driggs going up tomorrow. And our first two EPNY shirts just hit - these are made by Gitman Bros. Bunch more are en-route for September too.We probably have enough to cut one or two pairs. Drop us an email with what specs you want and we can set that up for you.
It should work well, I'd advise a medium for you too.And YES! I'm working on the flannel's right now. We don't have nightshade, but there's a seriously fresh Racing Green for this year.
Sure thing - the tweeds, donegals, and flannels (coming soon) are all the typical F/W weight that we run. If you have a tweed or flannel trouser from us, then these are going to be around that weight.The only very heavy pieces that we'll offer for trousers will be Mink/Wool/Cashmere (I've got some brown cloth remaining) and moleskin.Should have plenty of options in that direction!Good question. I don't see why not - I imagine that cold wash/hang dry would be totally fine...
Yup, it was scheduled to expire today. But we've still got some good stuff in there that needs a home, so here's an extension for you guys:Summer-Sale-Styleforum-ExtensionThis is good until 9/5 for an extra 25% off sale prices
They've got a very different vibe.The $40 tees were our version of a high-end Made in LA piece. They use superfine pima which is on the thinner side. They're really luxe and pretty slim. Think James Perse, but better quality and a cheaper price.The Loopwheels use a thicker yarn and have a hand unlike any other t-shirt that you've ever worn. They will blow your freaking mind. Seriously. But as the poster above wrote, there is a bigger gulf between sizes. The body of the...
Hey guys!Hope that everyone had a slamming end of Summer! Sorry that I've been MIA for a few days. Huge thanks to everyone who ordered in the past few days - our guys have been digging out of a mountain of sale/speckle chambray/alden/etc orders. You should see everything shipping either today or tomorrow.Lots of exciting things are coming online soon! In the meantime:I'm really glad that you guys like the Loopwheels! They're hands-down my favorite t-shirt as well. We'll...
My apologies for that - we worked on getting the inventory correct before doing the extra sale, but a few snafu's still happened. You should see that paypal refund on the next work day and you'll get back every cent that you paid. When you refund a paypal payment, paypal refunds the fees as well, so neither the seller or buyer lose anything.Good question - we can shoot this next week. The only consideration is that the Alden snuff will vary quite a bit. I've had snuff...
Hey guys, A quick heads up: we received a new makeup which came out pretty cool. Basically an Indy Shoe on the Barrie last. We did it in snuff suede with a natural welt and double leather sole: Alden for Epaulet Snuff Suede Olmsted Blucher: $545
Haha, yes, these are doing really well. The Speckled Chambray & Double-Faced Cottons are the out-front favorites.Glad that you dig them! I've also got two new colors (black and chocolate) going live next week. The new full-price retail on them will be $225. Not as cheap as the sale pieces now, but still a very good price.Glad that you like it! We're pretty freaking thrilled at how the Olmsted came out. I love both of these ideas, and I was thinking along the same lines....
Thanks - glad that you dig them. And yes to both questions:1) All of the new EPLA shirts have the "new" collar. It has a higher stance (closer to EPNY) and a single line of edge stitching. This includes:Vintage Black OverdyePaprika OverdyeDark Indigo OverdyeLoden OverdyeSalt-Washed White OxfordSalt-Washed Blue OxfordSalt-Washed Grey OxfordSpeckled ChambrayI'll change out the Salt-Washed Oxfords in the next day or two. We're down to the last few units in each of those...