or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Haha, might be worth considering Yes it will. Generally I'll build out the items with just one or two units of stock - according to what the cutter says as I show him each end of fabric.There are two things to consider though:1) There will be a variant in the item called "DO NOT ORDER." As it says, please don't order it. We'll need this variant in there - showing inventory - so that the item stays active on the site and doesn't go offline immediately. It's not a secret...
So.. I can announce this now. On Friday from approx 10AM to 5PM, I'm going to put up "Ends" for trouser special orders.When the factory cuts trousers, they always end up with 2-3 yards remaining of a given fabric. They typically put this aside to make special orders at a later date. Over the years, literally hundreds of these have accumulated. There's incredible stuff in there - lots of tweeds, flannels, sturdy cottons. About half of it is Spring/Summer, so I'm just going...
Haha, yeah among other things. I won't lie - I'm seriously looking forward to this LA trip!When I nail down the dates, I'll post them up here. Maybe we can do a quick meetup at a bar one of those nights. I won't torture everyone by making it on the West Side! I'll see if I can bring some new samples with me too - especially sneakers.We've got more of that fabric available. I'll have to wait for the Tactical Pants to be cut, but I'm sure that there will be some remaining to...
New Suede Belts We just received a fresh batch of belts! Now, these are all our new production models - so they are identical to the Snuff suede piece. The construction is a bit higher end with their brass Chicago screws, and the suede is better quality. These belts can also do more of "double duty" as dress or casual, as they're a bit beefier than the dressy suede belts that we've offered in the past. Three colors are in stock: DRESS BELT ESPRESSO SUEDE by EPAULET:...
Yup, although the new white one for Feb delivery will not have the grey leather piece in the back. All white with a white sole.Hey there!For the jeans, I'm in a bit of a transition. The Wilshire factory has done a great job, but we sort of maxed out their capacity a few months ago. Ultimately they're a very small workshop, and there's only so much that they can handle at once. I had been waiting to create an alternate jean fit to the Wilshire, but it was always pushed...
Thanks for picking them up - and glad that you like them!First off - yes, the Tennis High has proven to be really successful, so it will come in all sorts of new colors next year. Overall, I'm really committing to this sneaker program, so you guys are going to see a LOT of variants, quite a few special editions, some group buy opportunities, and some great new shapes in 2015.+1 - that's really sharp
No, it's different - the Oatmeal Donegal SC is Harris Tweed, so it's a lot thicker than the Latte fabric.I believe that SW probably has more of that fabric available, but honestly, I can't say how much. At the moment, I'm just working on getting in the balance of the sportcoats that we need. After things settle down a bit for them (mid-Dec is usually quieter, January certainly), I can probably get counts of what's remaining and we can run a trouser or vest group buy...
Tweed trousers from the "Quick N Dirty" Factory Finds round are almost done!
Snuff Suede Belt Restock! After long last... the snuff belt has returned. We've got lots of 32's, 34's, and 36's. Last restock of the year: DRESS BELT SNUFF SUEDE by EPAULET: $85
Thanks! And the Thedi Jacket is Front Quarter Horsehide. Like the Wyatt, it isn't stiff at all. It feels like freaking butter, actually. It's an Italian horsehide, and it's straight up one of the best feeling leathers that I've ever touched.Very sharp. Nice match with the rest of the look too.