or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@applky for real, they look great!   @ahjota Yeah, you see that on a lot of fabric cards. Viyella should be a blend of cotton and wool, but I believe all of these are pure cotton. Viyella has a soft brushed hand, so I imagine that they did the same to this pure cotton to give it a similar vibe.  It's going to be great fabric and a very strong value when we release it OTR.   @velomane hear hear! I had to google how the hell to do it. #teamGMT!  @lifeinabox really awesome...
Quick fit photo today: Crosshatch Kamigata Individualized Chambray Shirt Japanese Military Twill Match Short White/Grey Sport Trainers Suede hat (coming this month!)
 Haha @Duke Silver - don't sue me when I use that idea down the road! Thanks again for the feedback guys, it's really valuable. And our denim shirts are still in work - hoping to get those with our end July Portugal shipment. 
 @AloysiusSF yes, these fabrics are all on the lighter side. They'd be done in the same model as the Salt Wash Oxford - so that big B/D collar, chest pocket, and the whole salt wash process.  For heavier flannels, we'll have some ass-kickers from Gitman & New England, and a whole bunch of MTO options with Individualized. The plan for these swatches is to choose a few good colors and make something off the rack that's cheap and cheerful. 
Agreed, thanks guys, I think that #2 and #3 (the grey/blue tattersall and the green/charcoal tattersall) are the two best of the bunch.    The other patterns are a bit more common, but I'll probably run at least one of them. 
Flannel ideas for Fall Portugal shirts   Hey guys!   So, I'm working out my Fall shirting with the "Salt Wash" factory. Got some swatches to run by you. I'll probably settle on about 3 from this collection. Holler if anything jumps out at you. Figure that this would fall in the $95-$110 price.       
 Like a few guys mentioned here, there are the only short socks that I wear:  https://www.rei.com/product/881779/balega-ultra-light-no-show-socks I can't recommend them enough. They're incredibly comfortable and long-wearing. Really the most comfortable athletic socks that I've ever owned.  They're not true no-shows, and they're definitely visible. The trade-off is worth it for me, as I've been mostly frustrated by no-shows. I wear them with all of our sneakers, and also...
 @tricky this is killer! I'm wearing nearly the same shirt today  @Beatlegeuse really nice, glad that you're so pleased with it!    @Viral yup, @CanadaCal is right on the money  @Nik Telford you've made some seriously awesome shirts so far, it's really fun submitting your orders and seeing how everything turns out! There's no set time limit on the Sand and Stone stuff, we'll have it at that price for as long as they have stock. I'll probably take it offline around the end...
 Oh man @FLW, I feel like you could do some damage with that DB jacket! I'm really thrilled with how that one came out.  The issue is just production minimums. Back in the day we used to stock the Rudy trouser and it was an awful seller at stock. We'd get a desirable fabric and blow through sizes on the Walt shape while the Rudy just sat around. For our customers, the Walt is just overwhelmingly the most popular fit.  In order to hit these prices in Portugal, I have to...
Hey guys, thanks for all of the suit orders! It's really exciting. I think that you're going to be very pleased with the product, and this will become a growing category for us in the future.    In terms of the trousers, I just sent the patternwork for the Taylor to Portugal. I think that pant makes sense to run alongside the Walt porto. It's different enough and it works for guys with both slim and large legs. We won't be able to make the Rudy there.    In terms of...