or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Drop Dylan an email at dylan[at]epauletnewyork.com with your name. We'll reference your order and let you know which fit to purchase. Sizing should be consistent with the pants the chinos that you received and like.
 Dylan's on that - we'll get it sorted in a minute  You can choose either fit!
   Working on getting the Rivets online in the next hour or so. I'll post the items here as soon as they're live  That Merino cardigan is really slim - an XL is more like a true size 42 Ah, and sorry about the Alden item being online - it should not have shown on the site, we submitted and closed those orders a few weeks back. The Alden thread guys are very helpful with sizing rec's, but I suspect you'll be a 11.5 in the Plaza. Most guys wear the same size in both Plaza...
 It's actually happening later today. We have pretty decent stock on most of these fabrics (8-12 units). I'll start building it out this afternoon. Lots of great stuff to choose from!   I'd love to sell you this jacket, but I'm pretty sure that it would be too small on you. The Golden Bear slim sizing jives very well with Epaulet shirting. And this isn't a cafe racer style that might look cool worn skin-tight.   We're looking at a simplified version of last season's cafe...
 @dqm45 We usually handle these things via email, but I'll be happy to answer you here. Your order was tagged as fraud by our credit card processor. We're not privy to the exact reasons why, but it has to do with the fact that there are multiple countries involved (one country where the order was placed, one where the billing address is, and a third country for the shipping address.) You should receive a confirmation of the refund via email, but that would go to the email...
 It's their slim fit model, so it's roughly in line with our shirting. Or exactly the same fit as the varsity jackets if you happened to get one of those.   I actually work in the BK store on Thursdays if you want to brave the "F" train. It's only about a 10 minute ride from the Manhattan shop. Come on out! 
TAKE 30% OFF SALE MERCHANDISE   Hey guys,    It's quiet these days with new receipts, but the Fall deluge is starting in about three weeks. We've got to clear out this sale merchandise.    This code is going to get emailed out on the general list tomorrow, but you heard it here first.    It expires on Monday. Use the following at checkout:    Thirty-Off-Sale-July2015   We're talking under $400 on the Vanson jackets and a little over $500 for the Koufax...
 Not really, but it doesn't seem to be an issue for most guys. I have a very low instep, so there's always a good amount of vertical room in most shoes and sneakers for me. I can't wear loafers or monks without a felt tongue pad. I'm getting that slippage because of it, but I haven't heard of it from anyone else. That said, any cobbler can always put a "tongue loop" in for you, where the stitch down a strip of leather for you to run the laces through. Won't be the exact...
Footwear pics from yesterday: unfinished horse sport trainers, black calfskin tennis trainers, Alden dark tan calf Longwings
Trade Show Recap   Today and tomorrow are our trade show days for Spring Summer 2016. We had some solid meetings! Here's a little recap:    Gitman Bros We met with our dude Dana Dean to go through seasonal shirting fabrics. Lots of killer stuff - including that huge-scale Thomas Mason plaid shown below. We're confirmed for a quick Ends for Friends round next Wednesday or Thursday as well.          Alden Wonderful as always to meet with our friends at...