or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

And in more trainer news: I marked down the styles that we received in November. Pretty boss prices if we have your size. Check the sale section
Yes, Albini is the mill and they own the Thomas Mason brand - so all Thomas Mason goods come from them.Oh yes, sorry - we don't have a size confirmation on this because it was intended for the preorder guys, so we'd already have a size for them. But feel free to email me your size and I'll log it in.Once the preorder guys have all responded, I'll build out a proper item with a size and style choice. Anyone can respond to the form currently online, but just a heads-up: the...
Individualized Shirts Hey guys, in non-trainer news: 1. We just received some UNREAL new Albini swatches. The press release for these was so over the top that I basically cut and pasted it into the online item. It's wonderfully insane. I'll warn you - it's hard to read and not want the "Piumino Feeling" for yourself.... EPAULET BY INDIVIDUALIZED MADE TO ORDER SHIRTING ALBINI PIUMINO SUPER-LUXE EGYPTIAN COTTON: $235.00 2. You'll see the announcement in tonight's...
You know it. I think that this is going to be a big deal, so we're doing it via preorder to offer a lower price and a big range of styles. We can only get a set amount of natural leather for the season.Ah, sorry - no, it's no problem, you can order up to size 13.5 in the Shell Trainers too. And down to size 6.And that's actually a correct - if somewhat awkward bit of wording. There's an option to cancel as well, so those people opting for a refund of their way-back...
Pre-order only. Going live Mid-Jun, delivery about 4 months later. You'll be able to order this skin in the Tennis Trainer, Sport Trainer, Tennis High, or FC High.And my god. The FC High Unfinished sample is absolutely insane.
Most guys would take their TTS brannock size. When in doubt, try on Converse Jack Purcells - they're a good guide for both the Tennis & Sport Trainer.Haha, good thing that you have two to alternate! Enjoy them!NUCKY THOMPSON!!!
Ask and ye shall receive! EPAULET LOS ANGELES SPORT TRAINER JUNE 2015 PREORDERSYou can order either size. Guys here might be able to help you with that sizing comparison, but I'd advise finding a pair of Converse Jack Purcell lows and getting that size. It's not failsafe advice, but it's worked very well so far. We shipped nearly 375 Cromo sneakers out, with negligible sizing issues.Check out our new Illustrator skillz....And a few notes:1) Oxblood Horse is limited to 24...
Please, please, please post fit pics of the Indigo Squiggle. We beseech you!
Going to be later in the Summer - probably July. We're doing an all-white version (white smooth calf + white grain calf) and a secret Front Quarter Horsehide versionAh sadly that's all tapped out. We're getting pretty low on all of the Spring/Summer fabrics at this point, and we'll start to roll out Fall fabrics in about six weeks.If there's anything calling you guys - especially the linen/cotton, you probably want to grab that sooner than later. We're getting a 3 week...
Thanks! I think that you're really going to dig the white/grey ST's.To be honest, I don't anticipate ordering that exact Alabaster Tennis Trainer again. Each season we'll do a run of basics and special colors - and only the basics will get restocked.We'll see how the Alabaster calf does as a group buy. I'll need 12 guys to order it. For Oxblood FQH, we can sell up to 24 pairs, and it shouldn't be an issue to hit that.Also, I just need to stress that we've got a 4 month...