Posts by Epaulet

@tricky haha, I try! Thanks so much for your support as always  @ino68 fantastic, glad to hear that you're so pleased with them!   @cosmicstring excellent, glad that they made it there safely! Chances are that the next one comes soon, they tend do the shipments at the end of each week.   @rydenfan it won't be officially offered, but we can do it for you or any other customers by request. So much great stuff in there.   @duff406 really nice fit.. have a great time out...
 Yup, we're gonna run with khaki and navy stretch twill for the first delivery @slows2k  @tricky really sharp.. this looks great! 
  Hey guys!   I'm doing another Reddit AMA today.. this time on the Male Fashion Advice board. Focusing mostly on clothing and the retail industry with this one. Feel free to ask me any questions if you got em.    https://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/5zdg59/ama_with_michael_kuhle_menswear_designer_of/
 @concealed very nice!   @slows2k If you're cool with a casual pair, then give me a few weeks on the Rudy Rivet (that's the working name, official one will be more descriptive). Essentially a Rivet Chino with a higher rise and more room in the legs and seat, designed to be the best-fitting pant on the market for guys with bigger legs. We'll run it for $135 in two colors of cotton-lycra light stretch twill. It's going to be absolutely amazing.  And for the Taylor, if you...
Hey guys, just a quick note.. this is one of our most popular makeups. Just got about 12 units in stock and ready to ship. It's got a brown CXL upper, brass eyes & hooks. and commando sole... all on the Tru-Balance last.      ALDEN FOR EPAULET INNSBRUCK INDY BOOT: $585
Hey guys, just a quick note.. this is one of our most popular makeups. Just got about 12 units in stock and ready to ship. It's got a brown CXL upper, brass eyes & hooks. and commando sole... all on the Tru-Balance last.      ALDEN FOR EPAULET INNSBRUCK INDY BOOT: $585
  I shot a natural light video of the Vesuvio Suede samples so that you guys can get a better feel for the color. Orders close this Thursday! 
 @dupedd should be coming through very soon  @nickpapagiorgio not Portugal, but I've got a Gitman EFF scheduled for Thurs. It's going to be amazing.. we have so many boss fabrics! Pricing will be $135, but you can choose from four collars and either long or short sleeves. Each shirt will come with Gitman's MOP buttons too. We haven't had one of these in a long time..   @SherifEnt oh fantastic.. glad that you're pleased with the jacket! And thanks so much for the feedback...
This Albini floral print made up so boss!
@Wooderson   This Red Canclini Fabric is really the greatest red denim or chambray shirting cloth that I've ever seen. It's absolutely perfect in its tone. Here's some quick pics of it from inside and outside.  If anyone is considering it, I'd say to get it sooner than later. Factory told me that they have enough for about 24 more units. We actually sold half of their on-hand inventory (about 50 units sold so far). It's not an obvious color for many customers, so they...