or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Thanks guys! Lots more wacko things coming!
Yes, and my sincere apologies for the delay on this. We've run six factory finds rounds without a hitch so far, but the Southwick factory got insanely backed up this past season. They're in the process of moving to a new building, so all of the stock orders are behind. I spoke with the production director and we should have the balance within the next 10 days. We'll fight to get everything shipped just as soon as it arrives.
Not exactly... but I've got something up my sleeve. I'll hopefully have some samples to show to you guys before the end of the year.
Thanks for letting me know, and sorry about that. I'm new to this Google Forms thing. Please give it a shot and let me know if it works now. I believe that of the permissions are out now.Hmmm, you'll just need to give me about 6 mos on that.
Yes, these were all done as a group buy. Wish that we had extras!Good eye! Yes, that's the Soller last. They were a GMTO done about a year ago. We placed the order at the exact time that Carmina ran out of Saddle. Took them about 10 months to get the backordered leather.
Epaulet x Styleforum Secret Santa 2014 It's that time of year again! Our Secret Santa project was a lot of fun last year, so we'd love to get a new round going for 2014. I created an online form - which I hope that everyone can use. It's part of Google Forms, but I don't believe that you need a Google account to complete it. If anyone sees any bugs or weirdness, please let me know. Epaulet x Styleforum Secret Santa Form Here's the breakdown of how it works: To...
Yes sir, and my apologies again that these took so incredibly long. We should have all of them here by next week - they were caught in customs with FedEx, but I believe that our broker finally worked everything out today.And in other insanely-long-footwear-waits.... these Saddle Shell Chukkas just arrived from Carmina.The color tone is just glorious on these, and thanks to everyone for bearing with us. As stated, we've knocked 30% off the total price to make up for the...
Glad that you like them! I'm still formulating exactly where we're going with t-shirts, but I think that we're going to discontinue these superfine pima products. I liked them a lot too, but I want to focus on things that are a little more specialized. That's why we're clearing them out.For Spring, we're going to offer:Loopwheel short sleeve crewnecks (about 8-10 colors)Loopwheel long sleeve henleysRaglan L/S and S/S union jersey tees (those are selling like nutzo)Raglan...
Rock and roll! I'd love to see a photo of those boots if you have them. They're an OG 2010 product!
The fabric is definitely intended to be a F/W piece, but depending in where you live, this could be worn through a good part of the early Spring as well. It's a fairly lightweight tweed, as far as tweed goes.Nautical Fun Print is freaking unstoppable. Pair those with some white pants in the Spring and you'll be a passenger on the Love Boat every single day.