Posts by Epaulet

Video for ya.....  
 @espen the fit is a little bit fuller... it's 1" bigger in the chest (measured all around) and a half inch larger in the shoulder. We wanted it to run consistent with the Vittorio, so I wouldn't advise sizing down. You'll want to order your usual size, as the slightly larger fit is part of the style.  You can definitely nip the waist if you need to.. the tailor would just use the side seams. And the unvented back will still work fine for those with a larger "seat." As the...
Super jazzed for the Teba project! We're doing all of the imaging for it now. Here's the three cotton colors on offer....  
I also totally kept the Stingray Wallet Sample. Carrying it daily. BTW, took this with the Iphone 7plus. The camera on this thing is the truth
Yup, been riding it to work daily! It's a Vespa GTS300
Maiden voyage of our Alden shell tankers...
Maiden voyage of our "no hooks" Tanker
 So glad that you like them @Callusing - they really came out even better than I expected. With the size zip and the antique edge... they are freaking crazy boss. Suede is a good price for this too, we'll be well under $300 for them. 
Thanks for all of the Stingray orders guys! 28 pairs sold.. a new record for us! We're doing quite a few Wallets & Key fobs too. You're going to love how these come out.    In terms of more stuff, this is what we have on deck:    Teba & Vittorio Cotton Suiting Project: Tomorrow Southwick Spring 17 Promotional Sportcoats & Suiting: Tuesday Hertling Spring 17 MTO Fabric Launch: Next Thursday Suede Boots & Trainers: Either Next Thursday or the Following...
 That's actually a killer name @Duke Silver Smurf suede is a great idea, not sure if I'm catching a trademark suit with that though