or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Thank you sir! You're going to love these.
Reigning Champ Heavyweight Sweat Pants As promised!! REIGNING CHAMP HEAVYWEIGHT TIGER FLEECE PANT CHARCOAL: $130 REIGNING CHAMP HEAVYWEIGHT TIGER FLEECE PANT PACIFIC BLUE: $130 And I've been raving about these for a few weeks. If you live somewhere cold and you dig the look of these, then I promise - you will absolutely love them. They're the warmest sweat pants that I've ever seen, and I've worn them down to the mid 20's in temperature. The fit is really tapered...
Haha, good find - I guess that it does look cool with an all-white upper and a red sole. IDK we'll see - there's a lot of leathers and possibilites to play with. I just received a sample in a beautiful calfskin scotchgrain. Like the "Emerson" carmina boots that we ran last year, the leather has the typical pebble grain structure of scotchgrain, but it doesn't have that hard top-finish, so the hand is very soft. Just like the regular calfskin that we run.We'll have a nice...
Haha, I'm really excited too. Will probably work on the M65 shape first. If you guys have any dream features, then let me know. I'm thinking to do a slightly stripped down version without an internal hood or drawstring. More of a field jacket style, with a bit of that '02 Dior Homme influence.Ah yes sir - we'll count 'em up and get them online tomrorow!Absolutely, we'll definitely order the classic white leather / grey suede / gum sole colorway. That's a given. Delivery in...
Yes, but should be pretty early in Springtime. Fairfax is going to be super-basic, and probably just run in Indigo. But we've got a new factory and the patternwork starting right after the holidays.The Kamigata's are sized to be worn over a shirt, so that extra bit is intentional. They also look better with a little bit of room IMO. If you wash them on hot without drying them on hot, I don't think that it will shrink them very much, but it will fade the color a bit. Unless...
Sharp! The Kudu boots look great after that reno application. Thanks for picking them up!Love those socks. We're selling them like crazy in the stores these days.Yes and no. We're not going to run that exact color, but I have samples going through in unfinished Front Quarter Horsehide.Yeah. It's freaking amazing. Not too expensive but difficult to get a lot of it as the skin needs to be pretty perfect. We'll most likely do a big group buy scenario with that leather spread...
Yes, we'll fit-test these, but I'd be pretty sure that you'll take a size 9US in them. The original sport trainers were about a half size big. These are absolutely perfect.Yes sir, we'll set some up right after the holidays. I don't want to stress anybody with pre-orders during family time
New Sport Trainer Preview Our new Portugal-made Sport Trainer final sample just arrived. Feast yo eyes: Last has been corrected to run like the Tennis Trainer. Slightly extended and more padded tongue. New cemented German flat sole. This leather is absolutely bonkers. It's called "Couro Cromo," is is literally "chrome leather" in Portuguese. Beautiful oily cowhide which is very similar to Chromexcel. I think that these can be around $265 in this leather, probably...
Moar Pretty Shoe Photos! May I present our very long-awaited Vass Group MTO's. Shipping out to customers now. Thanks again for waiting guys - they made up beautifully! U-Cap in Brown Museum Calf Double Monk in Cognac Museum Calf Alt Wien in Burgundy Shell Cordovan
Gitman Factory Finds Pattern IssuesHey guys,Sorry that I've been MIA on this. I just wanted to address the issues that were mentioned here.Regarding pattern matching - every woven shirt that we sell should be properly pattern matched. Now, they're not $350 ISAIA shirts, so things might be off by a tiny, tiny bit - but certainly not to the degree that we saw in the tartan flannels that were posted here. I spoke with Gitman's production manager, and it's hard to say exactly...