or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

No, unfortunately we can't do that. Southwick and our trouser factory will no longer share fabric.That said, I've got a whole swatch lineup of Southwick fabrics which can be done into full suits or jackets/pants only. Lots of good stuff in there. I promise that it's all in work
Ah - don't be put off by these pics if you bought the Couro Cromo. It's a radiant leather too.The comparison pictures are a bit unfair as Couro Cromo was shot in gloomy NYC winter outdoor light and these Shell trainers were taken in my new color-corrected LED light setup. The Cromo shoes are great, and I've now been wearing them for months. In fact, I owe you guys a proper batch of images for them.Speaking of which, I skyped with the factory today and everything is on...
Probably around 9AM. They're going out with the newsletter at about 10AM.
Java Fresco is unstoppable!I've got the rest of the MTO's going online today. We also just received a stock run of Indigo Hopsack, which will be online later this afternoon. So if you take a Walt, then you can buy that OTR. And you'll be able to see a full fit photo for special orders.Military Twill and English Drill is a great collection. Really tough and robust fabrics. The item is online and text updated, but for some reason it's taking forever to get the options to...
Absolutely. You can also just drop us an email and we can do it manually while waiting for the items to go back online.
No you're not nitpicky at all - I think that the original Asbury was too full in both the sleeves and the shoulders. Both of them are being brought in.The only potential misleading bit is that shoulder seams on denim jackets are usually lower set than they are on most jackets, so the bigger measurement was a bit misleading. They weren't that big in the shoulder. But everything is being brought in line with the Doyle and our other EPLA items
So, the Washed Shirts ($110) are all pre-shrunk. They're a touch smaller than our regular shirts. Most guys will comfortably wear the same size, but if your EPNY size fits you tight - where you're right on the edge of it fitting properly - then you'll want to size up one.I've got a new model in work for the Spring.It's based on the Asbury, but with three changes:1) Slightly smaller and rounded collar2) Less front stitching for a cleaner lok3) Higher armhole, slimmer...
Thanks for posting that! Your trousers were ordered in the exact same fabric that we run the jackets in.They'll always be some variance from one dye batch to the next. And typically, I would never recommend buying a jacket one year and then coming back for the matching trouser the next.However in the case of very dark fabrics like this basic navy hopsack, it's not an issue. Even with tone variations, the difference is completely negligible. The same would go for black,...
More coming today!No it's not an exact match, but we can do an MTO Southwick pant for you. We have the Walt fit on file with them.If you take the Rudy, then we don't have that quite yet, but Southwick has a fairly similar shape with less of a taper after the knee. As long as you don't choose a cuffed inseam, you can easily have it tapered to give you a Rudy-like fit.We're not set up to take that order online, but feel free to email me and we can do it. The Hopsack trouser...
Agreed with Elj and Brad - your navy jacket combo sounds boss. You can also match a medium brown pant like that to a grey or charcoal jacket, and an olive or sand color. You'll want to stay away from any browns that get too close to the color - or something in the same tonal range like a purple melange. But there's not a lot that it won't match.I'm sure to be in the minority here, but I'd also have no problem wearing those with a black jacket. And black jackets are back!