or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@esoxm actually thanks for asking, I meant to update everyone on that.  Unfortunately no, there won't be any EPLA suiting. Trying to make that sportcoat has been like pulling teeth. It's just not something that they can do - at least to my standards. That said, we're about four weeks out from our Portugal-made suit separates. Grey & Navy Barberis 110s wool. Walt cut on the trouser (with a slightly stronger taper after the knee). Vittorio shape for the single breasted...
 @avsmusic1 @tricky for real, he continues to be the best fit model in the scene?  Tricky, can we get you to move to LA?  @rydenfan is correct, there won't ever be an EFF for something like the Doyle. I'll tell you why.  Most of our East Coast factories (Hertling, Gitman, Southwick, etc) are "full package." They make one thing, they make it well, and the carry inventory to produce it. At any given time, they have hundreds of fabrics on hand and ready to cut. When these get...
 @avsmusic1 yes, although a bit less caz and a bit more biz than the overdyes.  These oxfords are better quality and a bit more dressy than the competition. They have the nice big collar roll. The fabric is soft and lighter than the really beefy oxford that we run from Gitman and New England. I think that it will be a great basic staple without any direct comparisons to anything else. 
 @esoxm yup, ain't no shank on these! 
 @Callusing I do actually have a VERY aggressive zip boots sample. It needs some work (better sole, more taper in the shaft), but it's pretty freaking rad. I'll post up photos later today. It's way crazier than any of these other samples  @esoxm oh man, once these products and the GYW boots are in place, no one will ever mutter the M-word on Styleforum again   @MKELLY ah, unfortunately not. We have new colorways of the Stevie bag, but I think that the convertible bucket is...
 @MSchapiro hmm, would you guys prefer grain calf or regular calf.  Thinking about how to order these. The Horsehide has a lot of character as it stands, so I'm thinking to do regular calfskin (like the black tennis trainer) in black and dark brown. Would be comfortable as hell.  And oh man... Museum calf is totally possible with these too. 
 @bkotsko awesome, glad that you dig it! I should have the GYW sample tomorrow or Monday and I'll post them side by side. That one has more of a traditional Grant-last-like shape.   @Plumluck thanks - glad that you like it! I think that the promise of doing these in wacko colors is really interesting. If we run this via a group buy, the price on the Chelsea can be about 15% cheaper than the crepe sole models that are coming in. Each of those crepe units has to be entirely...
 @Duke Silver haha, I don't think so. I'm hoping that we nailed it with this PTB - I'll post up some fit photos of it too. I want to shop these around on Reddit to get feedback there as well. But if we're GTG on the PTB, we can put together all sorts of group buys for it. And I think that doing a suede one would be very cool, as I have pretty much any color that you can think of available.   @budapest12 glad that you dig them! I'll have more boots to show next week and you...
 @brp2 yup, it is - the last is slimmer at the toe and it's sitting on a combo sole, not crepe. 
Hey everyone,    I'm back with some more VASS shoes! These were samples used for trunk shows and photography. They are BNIB, but may have some creasing and slight marks from being tried on in-store. All of them include the original box and shoe bags (except the shell cordovan mystery boot), but they do not include shoe trees.    All sales are final. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Add $30 to send these to Canada or $40 to send them to Europe or Asia via USPS Priority...