or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

New Trainers!   Hey guys,    I'm playing catch-up after my West Coast trip, so my apologies for the absence. I'll try to get to everyone's questions today.    Real quick: we got a freaking stunning delivery of trainers. I know that a lot of you guys have been waiting for the white Tennis Low's to come back into stock. We've got two white ones to offer - the all-white piece from this Summer, and a cool-as-hell white grain model.    I've also got a curve ball for...
We should get a fresh stock of black and brown horsehide cafe racers. We lost some time with all of the economic problems in Greece, but Thedi is still quoting an October delivery for everythingYup, it's a blind hem so can easily be let out by another inch
We used to stock down to 28 but honestly, it was absolutely impossible for us to sell them off the rack. So we now stock 30 and up, but offer MTO down to 26.
 @Michigan Planner Wish that we could, but Walt/Rudy/Driggs can only be done with the existing fabric sidetabs:   Now, once the Southwick swatches go up, we can make custom Walt trousers with them. They should be able to do those button side tabs too. We can cut pants out of all sorts of insane sportcoat fabrics. The price is significantly higher - around 30% or 35% more than the current MTO lineup, but if you want something like a Harris Tweed walt with a full lining and...
 @ahjota yes sir, same as last year!   @justinkapur haha, tell me about it. Hard to sell this stuff these days too. We've got plenty of inventory on most colors, so there's no rush. That $20 off coupon will expire on Friday, but you can always order them later on in the season.   @applky - really glad that you liked it. The Rhino Oxford is so freaking boss.   @scrolls I'm thinking within the next three weeks  @Duke Silver no RSVP required, just come on by!  @JR...
Alden Saddle Shoe Issue   Hey guys, this is being handled by @EP Dylan but let me post a little recap for anyone reading.  A few months back we offered a GMTO for an Alden saddle shoe the design was a snuff suede body, color #8 shell cordovan saddle, bright brass eyes, and the Plaza last.    This mix of snuff and color #8 had been done previously a while back. We complied the orders and submitted them without any problems.    About a week ago, Alden came back to us...
@esoxm - yes, just like @Mghart said, it's really minimal. We've been making the same shirt in the same fabric since 2010, and that oxford cloth is incredibly consistent.
 Cord pants and sportcoats are one of my all-time favorites. Now, I'm not necessarily advising you to purchase a velvet DB jacket in a nearly matching tone, but here's a pair of dressed up creased cords from Boglioli...  If that jacket was like a marble blue or forest green tweed, I would absolutely love this outfit.  Also @rydenfan - here's a pair of slim fit wide wales 
 That would be boss. I don't have a cord picture, but I've got a shot of a canvas trouser done with a crease... 
 @rydenfan I've got three pairs myself - I actually wear them more than I should  They were a cool product and sweatpants are still hitting pretty hard, but it just wasn't something that people came to us for. It's cool, I'm glad that we tried them. I do have a new pant in the works which is going to be the exact opposite of a sweatpant. Single pleated and extremely menswear. I'm hoping to have a sample to show after I get back from the West Coast.  @esoxm yup, you should...