or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Thank you sir! Okay, the item is updated with all of the trousers that we'll have today.
Sample Trouser Sale Friday clear-out is going down! I've got a bunch of sample and overstock trousers to sell off. $75 each, final sale. Here's the link: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/75-sale-assorted-epaulet-sample-and-overstock-trousers I'll keep adding things over the next hour or so
But of course! Every single thing for sale in our store comes from North America and Europe.We actually sold a bunch of them at the MTO event last week - and that helped to sell it through. Those variants were already out of stock when the item went up today.Yeah, it's happening across the board. We're looking into it, but it's probably an issue with Shopify's servers. Hopefully it will be back in top shape soon.Thanks so much! Yeah, I'm really happy with how these came...
Hey guys! Thanks for the order @Michigan Planner! I've got more pics going up for the shirts shortly. Dylan's actually doing the copy now. It's not really correct, so here are the differences: 1) These are essentially the "Rudy" fit shirts. They have an extra inch all-around in the chest (an extra 0.5" when measured from the front) and no darts. 2) They have a plain upper back, and there's no box pleat 3) They have seriously rad stacked mother-of-pearl buttons 4) These...
Yes, these were made more or less TTS. If anything, they run a touch bigger than our usual sizing.
Indigo Sweatshirt Clearance Hey guys, We have something like 800 pairs of sneakers in-bound this month, so I've got to get some room. You all remember the late, great EPLA Indigo sweats. We made a ton of them, but ended up with a bunch of factory seconds. Some had slightly irregular measurements and small fabric defects. Some were totally fine. We honestly never had the time to do a full inventory of them. I want to clear them out. Two pieces for $55. Both will be the...
Awesome - I knew that you would wear that well!The shrinkage jokes keep coming. You guys are really making it hard for me here.Good call - I'll suggest that to the dudes
I hear you and thanks for the feedback. Honestly, I was of the same mind for a long time. But they're almost standard on e-commerce sites these days, and they're really the only way to sign people up for newsletters.But you should be able to either enter your email or dismiss it as a one time thing.Agreed! Great looking jacket.Most guys end up with about 0.5 to 0.75" of shrinkage in the inseam. If you can wash before hemming, it's always best .
Email Address pop-up Hey guys, We're putting a pop-up onto the site today that asks new users for their email address. The team is tweaking it as we speak. The idea is that it only appears once - on the first site visit - and you can either enter your email or dismiss it. Right now, it's popping up constantly, but we're working to get that fixed pronto.
It's actually very different. Here's a quick summary:Epaulet New York fit: our classic darted slim fit, made by Gitman Bros and New England ShirtWashed New England EPNY fit: made only by New England. Tiny bit smaller than the classic EPNY because the enzyme wash shrinks our chambray fabrics.Ashland (Keystone) Fit: discontinued as a stock fit. This was a slightly tweaked version of the Gitman Vintage shape and is not our design. The main difference is much larger scaling....