Posts by Epaulet

Functionally yes, but that would take it out of the promo. I'm open to doing it, but the price would go up a lot.. figure around $175: Their camp collar looks like this:  https://www.mrporter.com/en-us/mens/gitman_vintage/camp-collar-embroidered-cotton-guayabera-shirt/815315?&ignoreRedirect=true&ppv=2
 @Hiamosey yeah, it's really beautiful! I love linens for jeweltones like that. I remember that fabric from last Spring, retail would have been $245 as an off the rack piece.  We're really getting a gonzo deal on it.  I remember those EPLA shirts.. they were made in Cali and that fabric had a ton of shrinkage on it. Quite a few people found them too tight, and these won't be anywhere near that small. But do you own any shirts from us? I can post up a measuring guide...
 @tkliebert oh man, they still look so great!!   @applky of course, that's what I'm here for! Across the board, Gitman's fabrics are superior to New England. Their madras is the same that we offered with Individualized in 2015.. it's Japanese goods that are really gauzy and soft, with very vibrant colors. Some of the best that I've seen.  The hand on Highlighter Burst is great too.. all of these fabrics have a pretty luxe feeling to them. All of their linens or linen...
 @kickstand haha, of course! Here's my top five:  I still need to upload the video for this.. but this fabric is amazing. Japanese cotton lawn dyed with natural indigo. Feels really light and luxe. This is the kind of style that you'll see garment dyed or made really cheaply. Here, the cloth is piece dyed (before sewing) and it's an absolutely perfect light weight. If you don't already own something like this, then get one.. you won't regret it. Makes up nicely as short...
First video is live! Here's a rundown of the Gitman plaids & checks...     Check out the item here. Each shirt is $135 made with genuine MOP buttons, your choice of collar, and either long or short sleeves
 @CanadaCal Haha, yeah this is confusing! Here's a roadmap:  1) Gitman is our core fit. We've run their shirts for about three years in the same shape (rear box pleat & darts)2) If you ordered an EFF American-made shirt in 2014 or 2016 and it came with an option to choose the collar, then Gitman made it. We weren't allowed to use their name in the past. 3) Our current Portugal factory is using pretty much the exact same fit. We based the shape off of production Gitman...
Gitman EFF is gonna be live in 15 min! So excited to show this to you guys.. the fabrics are off the chain!! 
  Love that idea! We'd keep the details exactly the same (commando, Barrie) to minimize the turnaround time. Just change it to brass eyes if the dudes want it. 
 @tricky haha, I try! Thanks so much for your support as always  @ino68 fantastic, glad to hear that you're so pleased with them!   @cosmicstring excellent, glad that they made it there safely! Chances are that the next one comes soon, they tend do the shipments at the end of each week.   @rydenfan it won't be officially offered, but we can do it for you or any other customers by request. So much great stuff in there.   @duff406 really nice fit.. have a great time out...
 Yup, we're gonna run with khaki and navy stretch twill for the first delivery @slows2k  @tricky really sharp.. this looks great!