or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@SherifEnt absolutely! We were able to get a seriously killer price on that too. I really like the idea of it in Mocha.   Haha! @FrankCowperwood - I need to get my skillz up to that level
TENNIS TRAINER LOW COURO CROMO STEERHIDE SADDLE: $245   Hey guys,    In case you're not familiar with this product, I wanted to quickly highlight it. We've kept this as a stock item since Fall 2014 and it's quietly been our second-best selling sneaker, right after the all white monochrome one.    "Couro Cromo" is a thick, tough chrome-tanned steerhide that's tanned in Portugal and quite similar to Horween's Chromexcel leather. It's naturally water and stain...
 @kickstand our goal is to have every single trouser en-route to customers by Friday
 @Wooderson probably not as stock but we should have them available as (1) Portgual EFF shirts and (2) as Individualized MTO shirts  @tricky haha definitely. Next level price too. We actually spec'd out a high top but it retailed at $895 because it used two extra animal skins. The current design uses literally all of the available leather from three skins. We only made six units of that high top.   @ErikW we have the Gables here in LA - they'll be shipping out to everyone...
 @edubs01 within the next two weeks, I'd say. Should be some great stuff for this season! And shoot me an email, I really don't check PM's any longer. With FB and IG messages and responding here, doing PM's just isn't realistic for me. At least I can share the other avenues with my staff. 
 @FrankCowperwood the latest batch of Portugal shirts say "Epaulet Los Angeles" on the inside... this wasn't really intentional, we just ran out of tags and needed to use the ones that we had on hand with a quickness. Getting new tags takes 5 weeks.  Depending on how it's tagged, you may have been shipped one from the original batch, I know that we still had some stock on the grey stripes.   @budapest12 Well, we've got two sizing things at play. The Ends for Friends shirts...
Awesome! It's all manual, so just buy the 5 shirts and I'll refund the lowest priced one of the batch @konadog
 @shunted22 apologies - that was my fault! Dropping you a line now about it. 
  Not any longer.. the latest batch of Salt Washes are made at the same factory as the EFF shirts and the Floral Denim. The fit is better now IMO - and the new shirts are still working well for the guys who got earlier rounds of oxfords.  I'm loving the new blue stripe oxford.. it's so boss!   @Nik Telford I should have the sample here in a few weeks. The Teba was floated as an idea here (I believe by our dude @FLW ) and I took it to our guys on my last visit to Portugal....
 Excellent @lbrig @Beatlegeuse - I'm really excited for this product.  I'd love to do some more discussion rounds with you guys next week. We're always looking to steer the Epaulet ship in the right direction, and I've seen a lot of our customers move from the fully buttoned up looks of 2011 to more relaxed and comfortable shapes these days. I'm not going "Yeezy" on anyone with crewneck sweats and $900 Adidas sneakers, but I think that stretch twills, soft shirts, and the...