or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys! First off, thanks so much for all of your orders! This project has been a huge success, and we're really excited to kick it off! I'm headed to Portugal in two weeks to work on some new shapes and develop things further. Here's the notes from my side: 1) We're working through emails and PM's regarding size changes. If you're waiting on a response, then don't worry - we won't finalized your size until everyone is consulted. Thanks for bearing with us. 2) Color...
Agreed, I really dig them too. Our product would be very different in actual construction - the only thing that it would effectively share with Hender Scheme would be that leather. We worked with it on my late, great Epaulet Sewn By Hand collection a few years ago, and it was rad after it aged. I think that it's a natural fit to do with a trainer.Wash cold and hang dry is what I'd recommend. You shouldn't expect any shrinkage at all - the Doyles (with the exception of the...
Yup, we're going to do a very minimal running shoe. Got a sample in work as we speak.I'll let the AT dude answer this later. I can't recommend these jackets enough, and they have a rad story behind them.Yup. We don't have much coming for this Fall in terms of sneakers, but you can expect new drops every month starting in January. We'll run all sorts of little projects and group buys too. As we build up a clientele who know their size (adding 250 people to that list with...
Yup, Hender Scheme is what you're thinking of. They're handmade in Japan.I've actually got a sample running through already in undyed veg-tan leather, which would give a similar vibe to our sneakers. It would start off a light blond tone and then age in roughly this way:The good news is that this leather is not that expensive, so retail on these would be much closer to the calfskin price than the shell cordovan price.Our sneakers have been really well received, so it's...
Agreed - I think that your jacket length looks perfect. A teeny-bit cropped and modern, but still perfectly conservative if it has to be.The trousers look good too, but tapering them would look nice as well.
Killer! Is that the one that you waxed?I'm told that they're in work, but I've also had to learn (the hard way) to stop promising delivery dates on our jeans factory. Sorry guys, I'm trying to get them in as soon as possible, I know that the Wilshire hasn't gotten a new denim in forever.Glad that you guys dig the Gloverall! I agree with MacktasticGDogg, but I just want to qualify a few things.The Gloverall jacket is a 21oz wool blend, so it's very thick. Around the weight...
Hey guys! Thanks so much for all of the orders! Man, this has been REALLY exciting for both us and for Fok, I can't believe the response, and we're extremely grateful for your support! I know that there's a lot of questions to answer, so let me try to hit all of them: COLOR AVAILABILITY Cigar, Cognac, and Oxblood are sold out. I've put together a wait list just in case we have some cancellations on them, but it's already pretty deep (over 75 names just for Cigar), so at...
Very nice! I think that the fit looks great. It seems like you'd have enough room for a light sweater underneath, and that will go a long way towards extending its seasonality.In terms of the sleeve length, both Mr Clemson and FrankCowperwood are spot on. Cafe Racers like this typically have longer sleeves as to cover your wrists when your arms are out. And both wear and creasing will bring them up by 3/4 of an inch or so as the jacket breaks in.Also, it's definitely...
Yup, Cigar sold out pretty quickly today. Cognac has been the second most popular, and we've still got decent availability in that. If anyone out there is cruising for Cognac, then I'd recommend ordering before our NL drops tomorrow at 10:30AM.We'll surely do another run of these in a few months. The lead time is pretty long due to sourcing the leather, so I imagine that the next delivery would be around the end of Spring '15, maybe into the early Summer.
Yup, same exact design as the calf leather ones. These will also have the removable insole.Awe yeah! Glad that it worked.