or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@Viral unhemmed would have to be MTO, but we can certainly put that through for you. You can do this:  1) Order Teal Italian Cotton Twill with the specs that you want from this item (it's the same price) 2) In the special comments section write "USE LIGHTWEIGHT COTTON KHAKI #1838" We'll punch it right through and you get to design it yourself. The MTO pant will come unwashed.   @peppercorn78 we can definitely work off of pics, but I'd need them to be from a bit further...
And thanks for all of the Carmina/Vass purchases guys!   I know that they look wacko without their laces, but you should seriously consider those Antelope boots if you wear an 11D. They will change your life. 
 I vote welt breast and open patch hip. The open patch breast is going to look pretty busy with that bold patten. I'll typically advise guys to just get 3-patches on solids. 
Two more things: this is (I promise) the very LAST VASS post that I'll do on B&S. If you take a 8.5US, 9.5US, or a 10.5US, then there's something here for you. $300 for any of them:    http://www.styleforum.net/t/523438/vass-salesman-samples-6-styles-to-choose-sizes-8-5us-9-5us-10-5us/0_90   And I'll post this here to start. Many of you may know about the LEGENDARY Epaulet Cashmere down vest. We have one unit in size 50. If you generally take a Large in our stuff, it's...
Hey everyone,    I'm back with some more VASS shoes! These were samples used for trunk shows and photography. They are BNIB, but may have some creasing and slight marks from being tried on in-store. All of them include the original box and shoe bags  but they do not include shoe trees.    All sales are final. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Add $30 to send these to Canada or $40 to send them to Europe or Asia via USPS Priority Mail International. Please PM me if...
Quick PSA - I found four pairs of Carmina's in our stock room. All of them are from 2013 or earlier.    If you take a US8, 11, 12, or 13, then there's something for you. Check out the link
@Medoc behold... the PT collar!   This was a personal shirt that I did in white broadcloth. I put the covered placket on it to make it all raf-simons-comme-des-garcons-cool-guy-at-the-art-opening. Never mind those creases in the middle of the collar, it was unceremoniously brought home after the Brooklyn store closing and smashed under all sorts of heavy stuff at the bottom of an IKEA bag.    All jokes aside, it's the best compact point that I've seen. It doesn't look...
Hey everyone,    I've got some beautiful Carmina shoes and boots for sale. I found these in our back stockroom and all of them are from a few years ago. Here's the terms:    1) Payment is by paypal. Send me a PM with your email address for the invoice if you want to buy a pair 2) CONUS Shipping is included and will be done via UPS Ground. International shipping via USPS Priority International is available for $30 (Canada), $40 (Europe), $50 (Asia) 3) Boxes and shoe...
 @Medoc yup, I made up one for myself, I'll shoot some pics of it.   @TO Tie Guy yeah, it would only be for non-stock sizes. Although we cleared out quite a few units from the inventory already - I only posted it here, so I've got you guys to thank! Enjoy your shoes!  BTW - Brown CXL Innsbruck Indy's and Brown CXL Innsbruck Alt Wiens will be here end of the week. Lots of preorders in there, so we'll shoot out the emails once they arrive.   @peppercorn78 May 23rd my...
 @brp2 no, you should be good to go - we've delivered a lot of Heirlooms with the wooden buttons, but I haven't heard of any issues.   @concealed yup, there's a few shoes available in that category... http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/private-footwear-sale These were all shoes & boots that were produced via pre-order and the balance was never paid. So we took the deposit out of the retail and listed them there.  I'm at a bit of a crossroads with Alden pre-orders,...