or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Agreed, the Bartlett fits you very well. Most guys wear it around that length.We're going to offer Rivet Chinos in Galey and Lord Military Twill, which is just like Cramerton, but 1oz lighter and priced out at $150. You'll be able to do MTO work in that as well, and you can certainly opt for rear flap pockets on those.I like that pairing! We'll have NY-based fit shots of this piece next week. Just for anyone looking - Oisin is 6'5", so the jacket comes up a little cropped...
Haha @ Snorkel Pants. Maybe we should do a wool hopsack tank top while I'm at it. I love that this can be an open forum for requests and feedback - so everyone should absolutely feel free to toss out any ideas that they have. I take a lot of design inspiration from you guys, so everything that's written here is taken to heart.That said, EPLA sweat shorts are not where we are right now, so we most likely won't put that into work. But that's an item which Reigning Champ does...
Yeah, their stuff is great. I like Wings and Horns too. And it's interesting how good quality fleece fabric and manufacturing can really give you a garment that lasts, retains its shape, and ages nicely.We picked up some of their year round basics (hoodie, crew, sweat short, sweat pant) and a bunch of Fall-specific things. Including some really excellent heavyweight pieces.We're going to offer a lot of fleece and terry items through EPLA, but this will compliment that...
Thank you! This is from Knize, a shop in Vienna. It's made in Italy and looks very close to the Valstar piece. I wouldn't be surprised if they were made in the same factory.Still waiting on shipment notification and the final breakdown from VASS - we'll hopefully know soon. Unfortunately these small manufacturers have to work on their own schedules. Once we have the breakdown for our pending VASS and Carmina deliveries, we'll notify everyone via our email newsletter.+1 on...
I love the older Subs, the size is really perfect. I had a newer one but traded it in for this. I like the smaller case and lighter weight.Haha, whoops! To be revealed tomorrow (complete with a new name)
Haha, you know it! I've also officially turned one of my Billingham camera bags into a diaper bag. It's way better than that Brad Pitt diaper bag. I still have to keep it real.Oh yeah, it's a Submariner No Date. I put it on a NATO strap. I'm not sure of the exact year, but it's from the 70's
Haha, terrible. I have my own version of the thousand yard stare going on behind those shades.I also bought a pair of shorts from Lululemon because they were somehow equally usable to (1) wear and (2) fall asleep wearing. I never thought that such criteria would drive a buying decision from me.
Trying to fight the whole newborn baby, no sleep thing and still look presentable at the store: Sunglasses: Cutler & Gross Suede Blouson: Knize Wien Shirt: Epaulet Navy Label Purple Gingham Thomas Mason Trousers: Rudy Fit Chocolate Duck Canvas Shoes: Edward Green Westminster in Navy Shell Cordovan (although they've always looked black)
Sharp! Great match with that jacket
Manhattan store definitely has the most shoe stock. But the good thing is that our NYC stores are only a 10min subway ride from each other, so if something is available at one or the other, it's really easy to get to the alternate location.Thanks for your order GDogg, and sorry for the delay! We only received the Grey 33's and 34's on Saturday - the box was initially "misplaced" by UPS and I had to wait two days for them to find it and then redeliver. We're going to work...