or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

We'll have you covered very soon on Vittorio options though - I should have the swatches this week. Those jackets can be run up to size 58 Long. They'll be lots of great Loro Piana and Zegna fabric options to choose from. This program is going to be really, really great.
Whoa, those look great! Gorgeous in scotchgrain.Yup, it's the Brentwood Country Mart, and we had a taco as well right before this pic. And then an artisanal pour-over coffee. That place has the bougie behavior.So these LBM's have a funny story. They're all LBM 1911 jackets in cotton which we had left over at the end of the year. They were selling slowly on markdown, so I drove them to my LA dye house. These guys do the best natural indigo dyeing in the United States. We...
EPLA Overdyed Marine Oxford And one of our custom midnight indigo overdyed LBM jackets - which will go online in a week or two.
Wilshire Galey & Lord Selvedge Update Hey guys, After long last, I'm afraid that I have some bad news. The overdye process worked out alright, but two things happened: 1) The chinos shrank to a huge degree. Nearly 2" at the waist, and in varying ways in the other dimensions. This was a possibility, as the pattern wasn't calculated for overydyeing, just for a regular rinse. I can't give you any kind of coherent measurments, as each one shrank it its own strange way. 2)...
Awesome! Yes, I'd recommend a 4.15 for you.Those look great! Our EPLA tennis shoes should hit us in a few weeks too.Yup, with the option to order odd sizes on the preorder, this should be pretty easy to do.In terms of the next FF, we're looking at late June for that. The delivery schedule is pretty much the same everytime - about 12-16 weeks. We'll show mostly Fall products for that FF, and they'll be delivered around late Sept, early Oct. I'm sure that they'll be bold...
Yup, next week on that. Here's a photo of the swatch against a navy Doyle too...Fabric was rolled out and confirmed. This is going to be freaking boss. We'll take the preorders and do up a sample to ensure that the shinkage is okay and everything is good with it. Should be able to deliver within 4-5 weeks after we submit the order.The fabric is the main difference here. Cotton-Cash has a distinctive feel, it's very soft and wears like a very plush cotton twill. Old Gold is...
The chest is more snug and the waist is about the same. The EPLA shirts have the same fit as the western and the engineer, so they have the same straight up and down fit as those.
Yes, sorry - that's a bit confusing. The measurements are indeed a touch larger on EPLA, but the shirts have higher armholes and no box pleat in the back. Both of those make a real difference in how the shirt wears, even if they don't impact the usual dimensions.EPLA shirts definitely fit a bit more snug than EPNY. Most guys will comfortably wear the same in both. People who might be on the edge of a size (ex SVB being between an XS and a S in EPNY) were finding that they...
Saw Oisin today and he was rocking an awesome Epaulet-based outfit: EPLA Kamigata in Nisshinbo Mills Broken Twill Denim Rag & Bone speckle chambray shirt Driggs Trouser in British Khaki Navy Sport Trainers
Yup, that's the same as our existing Grey Hopsack WaltAnd both of those fabrics will make up into exceptional trousers. Personally, I'd probably go for Tobacco. It's a great shade of brown and IMO will be a bit more eye-catching. I'd love that with something like the navy Loro Piana Vittorio jacket.