or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Can't wait to see these - especially on the Plaza last! 
 Absolutely - I've got you covered on that. We'll make the change.   Really strange, and sorry that was happening. The sizes and widths don't actually have any inventory tied to them - there's 24 units available in the style, but it could be any mix of sizes and widths. Should be fixed.   Thanks for posting this up. Out of all the stock Driggs, the lightweight twills are actually the best for really warm...
 The cord colors are so rad. Will be $145 each with the promo and you can select old fit / new fit, button or zip fly, and specific inseam length. Going to have 9 colors in all. 
Hey guys!   Had a long meeting with Dylan and we planned everything out for the next four weeks. Here's what's happening - all of which is pretty much non-sneaker....   Alden Preorders 1. Dylan cooked up two preorders with the Alden thread crew: an Alpine Grain PTB and a two-tone Saddle. Both of those will be live by today. We'll get the order in right before the NYC trade shows, which is always valuable for turnaround time.    Off the Rack Items 1. We have two...
Some additional sizing comparisons:    On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:27 AM, wrote: I think you’ve sold me on the FC High. That’s an awesome shoe and I love the idea of the aging on many panels.    I’m a 10 in Vans Authentic, 10 in PF Flyer, and a 10 in Yuketen (moc). Is it safe to assume I’m a 10 in the FC high?     Excellent! You're going to love it. Not sure if you saw my post today, but the sample pair already has a nice "tan" from being out in the sun for 3...
In the interest of science and getting as much aging as possible on these shoes in a week, I left the hi-tops out in the sun for three days. They acquired a very nice tan in that quick time frame. Next step will be using pure mink oil on Thursday. I'll have some comparison shots this weekend.   
In the interest of science and getting as much aging as possible on these shoes in a week, I left the hi-tops out in the sun for three days. They acquired a very nice tan in that quick time frame. Next step will be using pure mink oil on Thursday. I'll have some comparison shots this weekend.   
 Absolutely - we're going to offer that in Saddle/Gum as a stock shoe in the Fall. Trust me - there's a lot of high-tops in bound!   Rad pairing. The Doyle fits you so well.   Congrats to your beautiful daughter! Awesome fit with those green trousers.    Thank you sir - glad that you're pleased with them! I'm in love with that fabric.   We're absolutely doing this. I am hereby committing to three trunk shows this Fall: Los Angeles, Philly, and Boston LA is definitely...
Another photo - this one in the sun
 It's really awesome. Might prove terrifying for my daughter at the moment, so I'll hold off until she's 14 or so and wearing her first Black Sabbath t-shirt.  And thanks - they're coming along nicely! The leather darkens all on its own, I've just been wearing them normally and treating them about once a week with Lexol leather conditioner. I bought some products (Obenaufs, Mink Oil, and Beeswax) to treat the two high top samples. And they're roasting outside in the sun...