or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@metranger8694 agreed - it's a bit tight there, although I imagine that it looks fine if you tuck it in. Letting it ride over the hips and pants always makes it grab you if its on the edge. But for future shirts, I think that we can build in an inch at the waist to take care of that. Still looks great overall. 
   @Irish we've sold about 2,000 Individualized shirts since last year, and overall our sizing is very consistent. Both @tricky and @metranger8694 are my dudes, but they're special cases with this:  Tricky's shirt is linen (naturally a bit slimmer) and he's been going beastmode for the past few months. I'm thinking that he needs to move up to the next size. Happens when you're putting on muscle but owning slim-fit woven shirts.  Metranger had a custom shape that we dialed...
Second category is going up. Two fabrics in now, should have all of them online in the next 20 min...   HERTLING ENDS FOR FRIENDS TROUSERS JUN 16 COTTON LINEN BLENDS
 @lagsun If you're taking in the Waist of the Walt then do the Taylor in 32. It's going to fit your legs great. For anyone with larger thighs, that shallow pleat is a godsend.  
 @Mghart very close to the grey hopsack tone. I think that it would be your style. I know from past rounds that no one really likes loud checks or windowpanes, so I chose this one for subtlety  @tricky nope, stick with that. Every single fabric that we're listing will work great in the Taylor and Gable (except for the 3 thick-ass cottons coming later).  All of these wools are completely rad in the Taylor.  
   @gumercindo yup, I'd agree - go for a 33 in the trousers.  Building out the Cotton-Linens now. Get ready for these, the colors are psycho good. They'll make up great as shorts, and I can see someone literally being nominated "Pimp of the Year" for wearing Scarlet gables with sand suede shoes. 
 @dalevy No, you're seeing it right - it's a light grey with the smallest hint of tan in there. Really nice shade, but will make up as a light grey trouser essentially.   @gumercindo they're the same price as the pants. Only the Taylor and Gable have an upcharge for the additional pleat construction and sewing. 
 @OdusBK "Tropical" is the weight, but I'd call this a 4-season wool. It's a bit lighter, but more or less the typical weight of a dress pant for a suit. Our basic Super 120s pants that we carried as a year-round staple were officially "Tropical" wools.  These will be great for most of the year outside of the winter. But you'll want some tweeds and flannels from us for then anyway :-)
Okay guys, the first item is complete. I still need to do videos and such, but you can see all of the photos - and I'll be happy to answer any questions.    The other two items are cotton-linen and all cotton, so if you want to pick up a dress pant from this EFF round, then these 8 options are what we have. Some notes from me:    1) Air Force blue is really excellent and the most staple-ish of all of them. It's grey with a slight blue cast, and can be worn and matched...
 Still working on it, I'm having some programming issues with getting the variants to go online. Will keep everyone posted.