or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Oh we'll definitely restock them. Most likely do a preorder for them next month.
Whoa, sounds intense down there - hope that your exit ends up going smoothly. Enjoy the rest of that sunshine!Yup, I'd say so. That's usually safe for every one of our standard cottons. It's more on denim, but we always deliver jeans pre-washed for that reason.I haven't seen any linen blends, but we're agreed - chinolino is excellent. That said, our enzyme washed duck canvas is honestly pretty close in hand and feel - and way less expensive.Regarding Gun Check and Farmer...
Oh sorry, it's still there:http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/made-to-order-trousers/products/epaulet-made-to-order-trousers-fresco-hopsack-lightweight-dress-woolsSorry, it's in the Special Order Trouser section, but I see that we didn't assort it into "New Arrivals" with the other ones. Should be fixed.
I'm thinking to do 20mm, 22mm, and a bit of 24mm. In Brown, Black, and Natural CXL.No images or anything, but we're still on track to get everything this month. I'll update you guys when I get a shipping confirmation.Agreed, a Tobacco would be my ideal color in this. I'd prefer to do a Linen/Cotton over a pure linen just for ease and cost. Linen blends are less expensive, and depending on the fabrication, can often be machine washable.I'll certainly keep an eye out for it....
Chromexcel Watch Straps I'm always into something over here. We've had these guys in development for a bit: I'm really in love with the Nato Strap. You might recall that I posted this photo last season: I liked the original, but I kind of hated that the "turnback" showed the rough underside of the leather. So we're going to custom order a thinner cut of Chromexcel to start and have two "faces" stitched together. That way, the turnback is smooth leather and the...
Yes, I believe that they do come from the same factory. And as Frank said, they are much lighter than the corduroys. They're definitely a year-round dressy cotton blend, and no problemo for Florida outside of the height of the Summer.I could have used them two weeks ago when I went to Fort Myers with three pairs of shorts and it somehow ended up being 60 degrees for three days.No worries - everyone is correct on this. "Teak" is "Teck" in Italian. Comipel's official name is...
Nothing on the list just yet, but I might find something new and rad to run it in.
Sharp, I had no idea you had this baller Tricker's collection!
Trouser Status For Everyone For an update on all of our Ends stuff: 1) Gitman Shirting Ends & Chino Ends will be here by the end of March latest. Probably around the 3rd week 2) Trouser Ends are finishing up. We're going to get the Driggs fit units in about 10 days, and the Walt/Rudy around a week after that. Huge thanks to everyone who has ordered the MTO trousers so far! I can't wait to put these into work. To answer two common questions: 1) The available stock...
Yup, that color is called Teck. Scheduled to come in April