Posts by Epaulet

Cool, this is great feedback. We're going to use more and more of that FQH in our footwear, so it also makes sense that we offer matching casual belts. It comes in plenty of great colors, and I think that dropping the price to $75 with better leather and construction can be the ticket forward. We'll talk to the factory and see if we can develop some samples in the next few weeks. 
 Thanks for the reminder @Shoeluv and I'm glad to know that so many guys dug the belts! I'm definitely open to it. We hit a few snags with our former belt production that were hard to surmount... 1) At first our business was really solid, especially with the Chromexcel product. I think that we sold many of them to our regular customers (you guys) who got them and love them. But as others pointed out, you don't need more than one chromexcel belt! It started to slow down...
Hey guys,    Thank you so much for all of the Saffiano orders! I did a quick feature on the Jodphur boot, which has been our most popular footwear style in the order so far...  
He's not alone in getting something dope... our very own "Pontiff of Popovers" @FrankCowperwood has two brand new Individualized shirts headed his way tomorrow....  
Dear Friends! Last year, we introduced our Saffiano leather - a gorgeous full-grain Italian calfskin with a very special look and feel. The leather is laid out and hot-pressed with a metal dye to yield the signature cross-hatch pattern. From there, a multi-layer and permanent hard wax coating is applied on top. The resulting leather is remarkable. Given the quality of the original skin, it's soft, pliable, and light. Its textured finish and wax coating give it remarkable...
 @LA Guy haha, we look like two bad-ass dudes.  I mean, as bad ass as you can be when one guy has on a critter tie with dogs and the other guy has a cross-body bag
 Pardon my french @kickstand but OMFG that made up so incredibly boss!! Sent that photo to the prez of Southwick. They're gonna love it. Thanks so much for picking it up.   @Duke Silver congrats on baby!!! I remember those days!   Sure do.. @CanadaCal ... it's a pic alongside the man, the legend... @LA Guy    @dead arm we had a very good hit rate on the sizing for these. Took almost no exchanges on the stock sweaters. Since you wear a SW 42, You can be confident about the...
Ghostly is gone.. thanks everyone! Hertling is going to be jazzed about the clean sweep. 
 Thanks guys!! Here's the link to all four of the items: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/special-order/Group-Buy-Clothing
 And... it's live!!! @CLTesquire http://epauletnewyork.com/products/hertling-ends-for-friends-trousers-jan-17-linens-linen-blends  I'll give some additional rec's tomorrow, but 8421 (Ghostly Oatmeal) and 1604 (Indigo Acqua) are freaking out of this world.