or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

LAST DAY!!   Midnight EST tonight (Sunday 3/20) is the last and final call for the 2016 Museum Calf preorder. I have to have the completed order over to Portugal at the start of their work day tomorrow. Still 8 slots left for Gunmetal and 10 for Gold if you're into those colors. You can check it out and place your preorder here  
 @frankwhite217 should still be on schedule for delivery in by end April. I now that the were cutting the uppers a few weeks back   Yup! 'Tis the final countdown for our late, great Union Jersey shirts. We're bundling them together for a killer price. 
 @L.I.T. I'd have to give it to the Doyle or a Duck Field Jacket, honestly. 
 @L.I.T. it's a great weight for night in LA or cooler days. I'd find it hot to wear on a sunny afternoon. It's about the same weight as a denim jacket, but moleskin is brushed and tends to be more insulating and wind-resistant. I know that @SteveH35 wears his jacket quite a bit. I think that you could rock it hard. Fringe benefit is that it ages in a very cool way when you wear the hell out of it. 
 @LA Guy     @TactileOne well, we don't have any trunk shows planned for Florida, but we've got one confirmed for Los Angeles on 4/9 and a tentative one for Atlanta in May. 
 @rnguy001 - wish that we could, Southwick doesn't share any fabrics with our shirting guys. But hopefully Individualized gets some nutzo prints in for Spring.    @bkotsko for real, that's amazing! Honestly I didn't even look closely at what that swatch could be. I'll see if we can get a pic of it from the factory, they may have even run a sample in it.   @lifeinabox @fairlynerdy this could actually happen. We'd use the Walt fit and you can specify inseam on it. Would be...
 @rydenfan all of us want that Batik! You'd wear it with a linen band collar shirt, light wash jeans, white tennis trainers.  Once you submit a photo of said outfit, we'll send you a delightful gift with purchase:      @L.I.T. that's all we got for now, but if anyone could pull off that whole suit, it's definitely you! You'd be a legend in the LBC! 
 @Don L haha, I think you could rock that thing hard! Very Japanese style to do it as a whole suit.  Well Japanese style or 1989 Dancehall Reggae style. I'm a fan either way. 
We're building out the Southwick Spring stuff as we speak. Just throwing this out there to start...  
 @rydenfan they should be hitting any day now. We usually give them 6-8 weeks from the order date, and I think that we did that right at the start of Feb.