or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

The Heirloom Cardigan Preorder! Hey guys! I spoke with Northern Watters this past week, and we were able to source some additional wool for another run of Heirlooms. As the inventory is tight, I'm going to do this as a preorder project so we can order directly into the sizes that people want. We've got 24 units available to sell in Dark Glacier, 16 in Grape Marl, and 16 in Derby Marl (a great olive-ish color, I'll post photos shortly). I'm going to build out the item...
Cool! These coats would be really practical for you - you'll love them! I'm going to try and get a ton of product online before heading to Portugal next week.Originally I had built it in, but it turns out that they can't do that within their MTO program. Sorry dude, even I was all like.... Ah wish that we could, but the two factories aren't sharing in that fabric. But think about the Walt in Camel Moleskin. It's so freaking boss.We've sold three of them so far, but I'm not...
Sure, I think that we get delivery today. Knit pants are coming in too. And our Reigning Champ stuff is dope!Cargo pockets were a great idea on that!Sure, we can do it with Southwick or Samuelsohn.Vittorios were said to be MTO-able, but their factory is not offering that service outside of Europe for this season. Took them forever to decide, as we were asking on behalf of a few customers months back.The knit pants (sweatpants) are dropping next week. Our woven jogger pant...
Product Updates.... Hey guys, here's a quick heads-up on what's coming out in the next week: 1) Wilshire Jeans in 18oz Nihon Menpu, Hand-Distressed Cone Mills, and a mystery Cone Mills (a mystery because I bought the fabric in February, but can't remember what it's specific nature was) 2) Big delivery of Reigning Champ F/W seasonal items. Lots of heavyweight and speciality fleece in this 3) OSC Cross Jackets. Heavyweight winter down-filled coats from Canada with a...
I should really keep my mouth shut, but I'm kind of loving that Bart Simpson sweater. Then again, I just ordered this t-shirt for myself:It's a Seinfeld parody of the logo for Judge - a well-beloved New York Hardcore band from the 80's. It's like this designer reached into my brain and stole my thoughts.
Yup, that's correct. The base color was caramel calf, and he polished the living hell out of them. They came out great!Blue Marble is our only stock navy flannel for this year. It's a really nice tone - kind of a pale smokey blue. Definitely lighter and less saturated than last year's Navy Marl, but the same weight and hand. I chose it because it can work with both grey and dark navy sportcoats.I'm so bad at this. I should have been shooting photos, but instead I kept...
That's correct - the emerald tweed is $895, as is the LP Navy Pique. The Irish speckle donegal fabric is more expensive, so that one is $950.
We don't, but we can offer that via Group Buys (like the shell cordovan one). I'm headed to Portugal next week, and I'm hoping to have a bunch of new leathers that we can offer.Also, we're going to reorder some basics shortly (white and black). I'll post up an item where guys can place deposits against extended sizes in these too.You'd want to avoid washing them - wool can shrink in a really unpredictable way. Just stick with minimal dry cleaning. I only dry clean flannel...
No worries, we'll do some special thing for online too. With the new Individualized program, we have a ton of new fabrics and you can order the EPNY fit with variable collar sizes, sleeve length, and body length.Yup, it's going to be $175
Yes, most guys would go up a size from New England's usual fit, but you're going to notice that our shape is more athletic overall - especially armholes and upper sleeves.Gimme a few days, I might be able to offer you guys something on that front.It should be the same, but I won't know for sure until they actually arrive. I'll measure out the pieces when we get them on Thursday+1. Those saddle shoes are freshNope. Just the Driggs have the coin pocket.Absolutely. It all...