or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Couldn't hold this one back. The Asbury jean jacket arrived yesterday in Rinsed Cone Selvedge and Hand-Distressed Cone Selvedge. It is truly the best jean jacket of all time . Fit is perfect, details are bonkers. The hand-distressing guy charges a relative fortune in the overall cost of garment manufacturing, but he's worth every penny. The wear marks are spot on. I'm going to shoot and measure it today and work to have it online by tomorrow.
Recent fit pics from Instagram Hey guys, There's a bunch of good stuff in the @epaulet category of Instagram. Figured that I would post up some recent shots that guys have uploaded...
We're so tight on Grey jean stock that I wasn't able to send any inventory to NYC. However we should have indigo there to try on, and both jeans really fit identically as they're the same denim. I have yet to have someone try on the grey jean and not buy it, so if you think you'd like it, then you probably will . We'll restock all sizes in about 4-5 weeks. The White Kuroki is limited to what we have left on hand.Oh great! Yeah, that's really easy, I know people who even...
Haha, my personal motivation is helping here too. I haven't had a decent fitting jean in years. I made a sample called the Bond about two years ago which was 90% there. We're going to tweak that and marry it with some details from the Wilshire for the ULTIMATE.Cool, I'll definitely look into that. It may be pretty involved, as you definitely need a sturdier machine and you probably need a cotton liner, but if we could pull it off for a good price then it may work. In my...
It sounds cool, but I'd probably advise against it for this run. Wax is pretty difficult to spread evenly, and doing it on a soft, washed garment like the Doyle is probably going to be really tough. When I've seen home waxing projects, it's usually a garment that was waxed before (with smooth, tamped down fibers to receive a re-waxing) or something rigid like raw denim.That said, if you really want to give it a try, then drop me an email. When we do the next round of...
They're pretty similar in their stark white color tone. But the denim is very different. It's thicker (14oz vs 10oz) and has a really great slubby texture when you see it up close. It's one of the best white denims that I've ever seen, and the red line selvedge is a nice touch when it's cuffed up.
Some more oisin fit shots.... Our dude also modeled the new Wilshire jeans to show you how they look in real life. A quick note on stock. We've got enough denim for about 50 more grey jeans, so they will be restocked in around 4 weeks. The White Kuroki denim is completely used up, so the remaining units that we have is all that we're going to have. If your size is in stock, then pick it up sooner than later. It's pretty awesome denim. EPLA Wilshire Jean 14 oz. Grey...
The Doyle Jacket Thanks to everyone who ordered this today! I had a nice batch of them shipping out this afternoon. Here's the crucial details and links below: 1) The Doyle jacket is our EPLA take on the classic French Work Jacket. The idea was to create something casual that could be just as easily worn with a tee or henley as it can an oxford and knit tie. It's the casual counterpoint to our constructed and tailored EPNY sportcoats. 2) The fit is consistent overall...
That sounds like a good option. Self Edge NY also offers a $10 rate for chainstitching our Epaulet jeans if you're in-store. Not sure about mail-in, but you can give them a call and ask. We're good friends and on the same street, so I imagine that they'll take care of you.Most of our guys will want to have their selvedge jeans chainstitched, but they don't have to be. If you take them to a standard tailor to have a lock stitch done, then just make sure that he/she...
Henley!!!