or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@nickpapagiorgio excellent - glad that you like it so much! We'll have new colors and options next month  @tricky thanks for picking up the coat and glad that it worked out for you! Thoughts from my side:  1) Jacket is a boss fit on your overall. Shoulder and sleeve looks great. The DB shape really works well for guys with muscular builds, so I thought it was going to be a great shape for you.  2) Button is pulling a bit, but I think that's just how you're standing. As...
 @nickpapagiorgio yeah, that was a killer combo - grey museum and the gum sole. We should be able to run another round of Museum calf once the first one gets delivered, so they'll be another chance. Probably add some of our new shapes in too.   @JR Magat factory is actually finishing most of them this week, and then the balance will be early August. They have a two week Summer break which is sitting in the middle of the production window, but won't be long...
 @chickenfark ah thanks for the heads-up, it's been updated
 @Beatlegeuse sorry man, I actually got this question emailed about a dozen times today. The issue is the soles: Margom and our German GAT soles only go up to a true US13 size. The uppers can be cut to any size at all, but they're no getting those set rubber soles any larger. We'll debut the Epaulet goodyear welt collection in September. As many of those soles are leather, doing a size 14 shouldn't be an issue on the simpler styles. 
 @rydenfan both of those would be rad! I've got the Photoshop files, so I can do some mockups for anyone if you guys want.   @velomane ah, very cool! I have no such excuse, it's just my favorite model.   @SteveL91 the oxford cloth is a little more taut, but we were getting the same measurements on both fabrics. We can trade you out for one size up, which is always nice for a true warm-weather pant like this. It's no problem if you took off the tag, we can do the exchange...
Hey guys, here's links to all of the preorders. Everything is open until 7/24.    First up is the white sneaker project. The White Tennis trainer is our best-selling shape by a mile, so I set up this preorder to customize it with (1) your choice of sole and (2) your choice of heel cap. The final price is $20 less than stock. You can also order sizes 6 through 13, so it's a good opportunity to get a pair if you don't wear our stock sizes.    There's a $30 upcharge for...
 @Spaghettimatt looking at end August for those. 
 @jmaudi0 probably not, I think our Massdrop shoes will ship from PT right at the end of the month, meaning in your hands early August.  The 7/24 deadline's not ideal, but we've been slamming the factory with orders, and since they've been a bit late a few of our previous group buys (Museum Calf, Massdrop, Chelsea Boots), I was breaking chops to get a hard and fast deadline for these orders. It will be the last sneaker group buys that we run for delivery in 2016.   haha, I...
 @rydenfan last I heard they were expecting it to finish in the Fall  @Michigan Planner whoa, let me check on your Southwick stuff, that's getting pretty late.  And you're right on the photos. We had a camera issue that day and shot it with an Iphone. Worked more or less (we sold a ton of those two fabrics), but agreed that it looks pretty shitty. We're gonna reshoot them.   @JR Magat you certainly can but it will feel narrower than the pant. Might not be an issue, but...
 @Nik Telford we've got time on that - completion date is estimated around mid August, so ready to ship to customers around the end of August.   @duff406 awesome, they're a great fit on you!