or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

They're pretty close: IMO it would be a duplication to have both. That said, if you like blue dress trousers, then it might make sense for you. We started with 3 units of Crosshatch and 6 units of bright blue hopsack. Trust me - you guys will absolutely love this in person.  I just put up the grey windowpane too. There's a close-up shot of the yarn detail to show you how intricate the colors are.  After we get through these, they'll be a bunch of basic tweeds and flannels...
 Yup, Rivets will happen in about two weeks. Bunch of wools and tweeds there - so definitely wait if you prefer that shape over Walt/Rudy/Driggs
 Rudy / Driggs / Walt - in your choice of fabrics. This will be the only fully in-season round where you can get off-price tweeds and flannels. The follow up would be in mid-October for a delivery right before Christmas.  Here's the Ends for Friends Link. Just two fabrics loaded in right now, but we'll have more soon... http://epauletnewyork.com/products/epaulet-ends-for-our-friends-trouser-event-july-2015
ENDS FOR FRIENDS TROUSER PROMO TODAY   Dylan and I are at the factory right now. Some great stuff here - and we'll focus on Fall/Winter stuff primarily. Delivery on these will be in about 8 weeks (9/1-9/15), so it's a great chance to pick up tweeds and flannels right at the start of the season.    There's some leftover REDA goods from last round, and guys here will tell you: they're some of the best fabrics that we've ever offered. I'll get them online first and post...
INDIVIDUALIZED TRUNK SHOW ONLINE & OFFLINE
 Beautiful! You're going to love portraits with that - it's where Medium Format really shines. With larger pieces of film, your depth of field becomes more pronounced. So if you use a long lens and a big aperture, the bokeh (out of focus) effect is mind-blowing.  There's also something so timeless about them - and I don't use that word sparingly. As much as I love my Sony A7II, I know that five years from now it will seem impossibly outdated and kind of worthless. Which...
 The new Rivet shape is a tiny bit larger than the old, but I haven't heard of anyone finding it bigger. It's more a tweak of how it fits around the waist. You'll get a bit of shrinkage with the wash in the length, but not much to speak about in the width. You might be better with a 32. Feel free to post or email us a photo and we can check it out and advise.   Sure, I'm 5' 10", about 190lb these days. I probably have bigger legs and a smaller chest than you.  For guys...
 Whoa, fantastic - that's quite a haul!   Wow - what cameras are you considering? I absolutely love medium format. I used to shoot analog almost exclusively, but fell off the wagon over the past few years. It's really satisfying though. I shot a few rolls of film over July 4th.      Thanks for picking them up! You're going to love that denim.  @avsmusic1 is right on the money. Don't stress about bleeding or shrinkage. You can get them hemmed as they are or wear them...
 Agreed! DSOM is one of the best blacked out watches that I've ever seen. 
 Sure thing - and we'll actually do our first general Shell Cordovan sneaker preorder either this week or next.  The full price for them will be $625 on the Tennis Trainer and $685 on the Sport Trainer. Those are the only two models that we can offer in Shell Cordovan at the moment. We have four colors available: (1) Teak (in between Whiskey & Ravello), (2) Mogano (very dark brown, similar to Mocha Couro Cromo), (3) Navy, and (4) Black.  If you stayed on the age-old...