or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Rivet Chino Factory FindsHey guys,I hear everyone on the Rivet Chino Factory Finds Round 2 delay - it's taken way longer than anticipated. I'm really sorry about that. We're confirmed for a delivery of around August 10th or so.Since this is way out of our original estimation, I'll be happy to offer everyone who ordered one of two things:1) If you want to keep your item then we'll credit you $35 in an online gift certificate, which will be usable on your next purchase2) If...
Congrats!
I was powerless to resist the call of this one. Looking forward to it!
Our old school members might appreciate this one. Back in 2011 we released these shoes in our private label handsewn collection: We put an unfinished bridle leather plug onto a ranger moc with the intention that it would darken with age. Richard - our newest team member - picked up those shoes back then and has worn them regularly. May I present the nearly three-year evolution of these:
Very cool! We're going to bring out a new range of EPNY basic chambray's at the $110 price point this Fall. And EPLA models at $95.It's pretty thick and we haven't seen any transparency yet. None of us have any major chest hair, but Matt and I both have chest tattoos and you can't see those through it. I think that you've got a good chance of it working.
Yes, our henley sales were bonkers today. We'll absolutely make a long sleeve model for Fall. I'm going to start on the sample next week. We'll probably use a thicker fabric for it and do it garment dyed so that we can make it up in a range of colors.Chromexcel and snuff suede belts are due mid-August. Dress belt restock around end August.Not anytime soon - the next suede sneaker delivery will most likely be in February. Sorry about that - the lead time on these shoes is...
Absolutely, we'll look for the next restock around end August. Some new styles will come in as well. The only thing that won't return are the fabrics on markdown now (ripstop, windsor tan, brushed graphite, desert camo, etc)
I don't anticipate stocking any Rudys - maybe outside of a few very basic styles (grey 120s, oxford grey flannel), but we'll have something like 70 fabrics available for MTO work this season. I'll being rolling them out in mid-August.Yup, our LES store has a full run of try-on pants in Walt, Rudy, and Driggs fitsYes, both shops are closed every Monday.Glad that you dig them! This fabric is really plush, and these are going to make up beautifully.Awesome, glad that you're...
And here's a quick iphone photo in bright white interior light. Not as color correct as the ones on the site, but you can see a direct comparison between the three fabrics..
Hopefully within the next 2-3 weeks (but that's been the case for the last 2-3 weeks). All of my cutting is done, I'm just waiting to get everything scheduled for the wash and dye house. These early Fall production runs from big LA based brands are killing me!That said, trust you me, there will be a sheer embarrassment of great shirting options this Fall. We're not playing around any more.