or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Working on the videos now - they should all be live with the newsletter today  @duff406 I'd opt for Japanese Khaki Crosshatch out of those - like @Duke Silver wrote about.  It's an awesome fabric. It reads as a standard khaki pant and can absolutely be worn biz-caz. But the fabric has this incredible texture and it's very comfortable. It's better suited for warm weather, but you can wear it well into the Fall too. You might consider doing one pair of those and one pair of...
 @TO Tie Guy  It's $595 for the SB suit, $645 for the DB Suit. Trousers are only Walt Fit, but I'm going to try them on tomorrow and see if it's possible to size up and make them work. Will advise. 
 Thank you sir! Glad that you're enjoying the trousers and killer shoes (as usual)  @edubs01 both of them are from the same collection and have a grey base. Air Force is a grey base with some blue and Iron Olive is a grey base with some green. Both of them are great, but the Air Force is more basic. It reads as a grey trouser more or less. You've got a pretty boss collection of pants as it stands, so maybe do the Iron Olive - we've never offered anything like that...
 @tricky thank you! Yup, it's the plan to keep the Navy & Grey suit in stock most of the time - at least the SB jacket. This incoming delivery has 20 SB jackets and 8 DB jackets per color.   @Duke Silver I didn't get a chance to do them yet - going to put them online tomorrow along with the NL launch.   @trig @Duke Silver  Milk Chocolate Pindot would make a good suiting fabric. It's a strong shade of brown and it's a typical suiting weight. Very soft and smooth...
In other news, the Epaulet suits came in. Holy s***, I'm thrilled with them.    I want to talk about the marketing strategy with you guys in the next few days, because I think that they're really unique. You won't believe how light and comfortable these jackets are. The fit is really excellent and this 110's cloth is great. We took some very quick preview shots of the DB. I'm wearing a 40 for reference. I take a 40 Vittorio, a 41 Southwick, a Large Epaulet shirt, Large...
 @Duke Silver thanks for posting - glad that you're so pleased with them!   @duff406 no, we don't have anything on deck for Rivet EFF's. The only new Rivet item will be incoming stock in Oxford cloth (I think blue and grey). We're about 10 days out on that.   @El Argentino I actually just got some shipping confirmations today, so things should be grinding out soon
 @Nik Telford Sure, you definitely can. The Taylor made up brilliantly in the Military Twill. It's probably going to be a little stiff when you get it (like a jean) but some wash and wear will quickly soften it up. It's a great fabric for Canada.   @dalevy sorry, they won't do that for the EFF promo - it has to be stock details so that they can cut some things together. We can only accommodate that for full price MTO's
Last category is online!   Couple of notes:    1) If you like tough-ass cotton pants, then don't miss out on the Brisbane Moss stuff. It's officially the strongest khaki twill that Hertling has ever carried. And it's not something that Brisbane usually makes - it was a special commission for them. You can't wear it in the Summer, but it will be awesome when the weather cools down. Just 12 units in each color are available.    2) The double-faced stuff is fun for...
 Meant to write this earlier... the shirt is slim on you, but it's not popping out. Honestly, I have guys coming in the store looking for that exact fit all of the time. I think its flattering, as long as you're comfortable in it. But you're going to want to dry clean that one. Which isn't a bad idea for a high end Albini linen anyway. 
 And @FLW  officially wins the internet for today! That made me nearly spit out my coffee LOL