or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@metranger8694 Thanks for the feedback. I think that these will be the correct size for you. When you're talking shoes and boots, there generally isn't a single size that works with both dress socks and boot socks. Boot socks are really thick, and you generally need something with move volume (Indy boot, Red Wings, Chippewa) to wear them properly. You don't see guys wearing thick boots socks with things like chelsea's and Galways. The Combat Boot is designed to wear with...
Hey guys!   Apologies for the radio silence, we've been in all-hands-on-deck shipping mode! Glad that the Museum Calf stuff is finding it's way to everyone! We've got plenty more to ship out tomorrow. This project was absolutely stunning, and it's something we'll surely offer again soon.    Three quick things:    1) We have about half of the belts available now.. so some orders will ship with them. The balance should be here around the end of the month - along with...
 @Gingahbman yup, Matt moved back to Atlanta, works at a really classic menswear store down there. You can follow his exploits on Instagram... https://www.instagram.com/rebelsrogues/  @Don L wow Don, this outfit is flawless!   @suuteebird excellent! Thanks for picking them up and enjoy them!   @kickstand really sharp match on those two!   @laughter95 oh yeah... I remember those really well! The kickoff shirts were actually Seersucker and Chambray, but that double-faced...
 @Gingahbman this is awesome, thanks so much for posting it! I'm grateful to be your pants supplier over all these years! Book a trip out to Hermosa Beach and grande burritos are on me!   @Burzan we have a lot of guys with this situation, and two things can do wonders in terms of our collection:  1) Single-Pleat trousers (Taylor or Gable). If you've got really muscular legs, they'll change your life 2) Custom Individualized shirts. We size people in NY and LA all of the...
 @eljlakers you around on Friday at all? We'll be at the office then. Adele and I are actually going out of town for the weekend.  @cyclohexane    @Wooderson nope, no need - we'll cross reference it on our side  @Burzan jacket is a great fit on you!   @slows2k awesome - so glad to hear that you're pleased with them! And we have a price adjustment policy - drop me a quick email and we'll issue you a credit for the sale price difference.    @notmandatory@Todd V Thanks for...
 @peppercorn78 haha maybe it's time to finally switch out for a motorcycle! The Southwick promo will primarily be suiting in the $900 range, but we'll offer a bunch of tweed sportcoats too at pretty competitive prices. And if you guys are interested, we can spec out a Harris Tweed trouser MTO with them. Would be a lot more than the Hertling price - probably in the $300 range, but you can do something like the Gable.  And my god, a Gable trouser in Harris Tweed could...
Shot a quick video.. with two days left on the Hertling Ends for Friends promo, here's six fabrics that I especially like...  
Museum Calf Balance Payment is online!!! We've got about 350 units to ship out, and we'll do them first come, first served     BALANCE PAYMENT : MUSEUM CALF SNEAKER & BOOT SPRING 2016 PREORDER PROJECT
 @saurabh deadline is this Thursday at midnight. Honestly, I couldn't tell you the exact weight on this stuff. Mocha Donegal is a typical donegal weight - its pretty thick. Wool-Mink-Cash was very heavy, but it sold out a few days ago.   @Michigan Planner @Steel28  We're working on a big promo to go live with Southwick right after Thanksgiving. We'll be able to get very close to our EFF suit pricing, but we'll have a radically bigger offering for suiting fabrics -...
 @Michigan Planner oh just you wait...