or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Haha! Please choose store pickup and pull up to Orchard Street in this....
Yup, it's actually built out already. Just waiting on pattern sizes from the factory. We should have this active on Tuesday.Thanks guys! I'm really happy with how they turned out. They're a different vibe than the Reigning Champ pieces. Slimmer in the leg and a bit more old school. They have kind of a washed out vintage feel, which I thought jived nicely with the rest of the EPLA line. We ran them in those deep colors too.Oh man, they came out SO boss!I've got photos of...
Thank you sir! And you'll love it. I actually wear mine with a t-shirt or polo. It's rad with a denim shirt too.
Here's my fit pic for the day. Did a little Instagram montage.... Dark Glacier Heirloom Faded Indigo Pique EPLA Tee Olive Cord Rudy's (from 2011, I think) Cigar Shell Trainers (pretty much wearing these every day)
Excellent - glad to hear that you like it so much!Oh and hey, if any Heirloom owners are on facebook, the people from Northern Watters would probably be jazzed if you throw them a like and a comment:https://www.facebook.com/nwknitwearThe winter white flannel? It's pretty white, but not quite an optic white.It's insane. It's a completely nutzo and very luxurious Fall/Winter pant. You definitely have to wear it carefully. Although, according to Thom Browne, they're safe for...
Thanks! And glad to hear that you're pleased with it.The two sweaters have a large difference in their style of knitting. The Heirloom has a very open knit that allows air to flow through. The Hardie is much more closed up. Both of them wear like the chunky pieces that they are.The Heirloom - given its more open knit - works good as a jacket on earlier Fall days. It's 55 degrees today in Brooklyn, and I'm wearing mine as a jacket. It's absolutely perfect. I'd say that it...
Epaulet x Northern Watters Heirloom Sweater Preorder Hey guys! The preorder is live. We'll be able to take orders on size 44 and 46 for this custom run too. We've got 24 units of Dark Glacier, 16 of Grape Heather, and 16 of Derby Marl. The Derby photo is from the factory, and shows a different model of sweater. For the sake of this preorder, it will be made in the same Epaulet Heirloom fit (a hell of a lot slimmer than the one pictured) and with our dark horn buttons....
Absolutely - you can easily stretch the body by an inch, inch and a half.
MTO Trouser Images We've had a lot of MTO trousers coming through, and most of them were sadly packed before I had a chance to shoot them. But I got two new ones here: Chocolate Solid Tweed 8374 French Blue Wide Wale Cord 2086
Derby Marl Heirloom Color Here's a fit photo from Northern Watters of the Derby Marl in action. We'll be making this up in our own slim-fit Heirloom pattern, with the usual tortoise buttons.