or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@justinkapur fantastic! I'm really glad that so many of you guys were able to get it.   @tkliebert - killer choices on those! Aran in derby is going to be so fresh.   @justinkapur shortening the sleeves should be really easy - I had that done to mine. They'll chop off the cuff and slide it up. You can get the sleeves tapered a bit if you want too.    @MSchapiro I'd echo what everyone else is saying - I've flowing dozens of times with duffle bags and never had an issue...
 @NewYawker I just call it as I see it! You are absolutely owning that stuff!  Hold off a bit - we're actually now closed Sundays in the LES. The schedule is a little crazy with trying to clear out the Brooklyn store and fill all of those backorders, but we'll be back in the store on Tuesday, and I'll definitely be there next Saturday.  We got in some RAD new swatches from Individualized, including a bunch of Thomas Mason linens and linen blends that I think will really be...
 @ReversoLover it's really up to your taste. I've definitely seen pictures of extremely tapered single-pleats - especially MTM pieces - floating around the internet. The existing Gable taper was a strong as I wanted to go for our design, but if you've got slim legs and you like a slimmer leg opening, then why not? You an always have the tailor pin it to that measurement and try it on. That's probably the only way to really tell.    @cyclohexane it was our pleasure, and...
^^^  
Okay, here's the videos for the other bags! They'll really take you through all of the features if you're interested in these.    So, we can make about 12-16 bags per color for this production run - that's based on how much leather the factory has on hand. Saffiano usually has about a four month lead time for production from the tannery. But we've got inventory in stock for all three colors, so the production time that we're quoting is accurate. The exact quantity that...
 Keine problem meine freunde
 @badsha you mean for the purple cross-hatch Gable on sale? Do the 33. 
 @eljlakers haha, not intentionally - just some authentic NYC street noise. Lucky that there wasn't a parade of construction & emergency vehicles like we typically have
I'm really getting a kick out of this...  
Oh man, you guys are not ready for my Informercial-style videos on the Saffiano bags....