or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

NO MORE STOCK-OUTS (well, mostly)   So, I'm happy to say that we officially changed over our inventory system to be wholly integrated between website and brick n' mortar.    All of the new items that we receive are booked into this shared pool. I can't eliminate counting mistakes completely, but this should radically cut down on our online stock-out situations.    We also have a new, faster credit card system. We had issues with it on Saturday night, but it seems to...
 @bdavro23 that's really pretty! What's the size though? If it's 34mm or less, you'll need to be comfortable with a watch that's pretty small by today's standards. 
 That's a good call. We actually have a plan for women's shirts, but it's a bit non-traditional @applky In the past, we ran OTR flannels and chambrays with New England. The shirts did okay, but you face two problems:  1) Women have very different bodies. With men, it's possible to make one fit that works for a range of different physiques. The typical woman's figure varies more in the upper body AND most of them want a close fit on their garments. So you constantly run...
 @CanadaCal thanks! They came out so freaking hard in black on black. Why didn't I make this last year?   @FrankCowperwood glad that you dig them! They were necessary to up the nutzo quotient of our in-house sneaker line. 
 @Nik Telford yeah, it was really fast when we did that promo as the factory was fairly dead. More recently it's been about four weeks.   @metranger8694 I definitely enjoy watching it, although some of the weird musical interludes made me cringe. Ray Romano kicks major ass though! (and that is a sentence that I never imagined myself saying, ever) And yes, we can do dual pockets of any design. It's a $10 upcharge. It's really uncommon so I chose not to build it into the...
 It's seriously interesting. And of course, we're not just dressing so that our partners find us attractive. Women certainly don't do that. If they did, then Uggs wouldn't exist. Or Juicy Couture.  For all of you single guys though - a valuable lesson was once taught to me in my early 20s. When a girl has a nice bag, cool earrings, a new hair style, or a fresh manicure, always compliment it in a quick and non-creepy way. These are important things for women that men nearly...
And speaking of the Artisan collar, I just ordered a sample today....     Have you guys been watching Vinyl? I can't really say that it's a good show, but I love that era for both New York City and music, so I knew that I was going to watch every episode regardless.    The lead actor wears this style of shirt quite a bit: large point collar, twin flap chest pockets, shoulder epaulets. It's pretty 70's looking. I'm doing a sample with Individualized in their basic...
 @justinkapur the weight is a lot lighter than moleskin. Duck canvas is really breathable and it's great for warmer days. I wore my duck doyle in LA all of the time. I think that this might be just what you're looking for!  Glad that you're enjoying all of the gear!   @Nik Telford  This is a dope lineup. Two white basics, a killer linen, and two bold patterns.  I've become a one man cheerleading squad for the Artisan collar. It's funny - last week I flat-out asked Adele...
 @mrpo0nani ahh.. they wouldn't be my first choice. That heavy jersey would do okay in a dry heat, but hot and humid will turn that into a sweaty suit of armor.   @tropics I've seen guys up to about 6'2" or so wear the tees - especially if your size is L or XL. And all of these are pre-shrunk assuming that you use cold water and hang drying. If you fry it with hot water or a hot dryer then they may get a little shorter, but you'd have to work at...
 @Poomba you would not regret that one - the Combat is pretty glorious in every color, but I'd personally opt for it in Gold or Gunmetal. With those big cut pieces it will really show off the leather effect too.   @nd1nd2nd3  So, here's my issue with knits - and I've posted bits about it before. The Union Jersey tees are REALLY good. I'm very proud of them, actually. The fit is boss and the fabric is untouchable. It's unlike anything else on the market. And I think that it...