or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

One other sample shot. The drought of new products is soon going to turn into a freaking deluge. We've got Kamigata's, Indigo Pique T's, and Henley's shipping this week to go online next. Here's the final lab dips of our slub cotton henleys: Forest Green, Tobacco, and Off-White. They'll also be Japanese Indigo and Japanese Indigo Midnight Overdye.
Epaulet x Vanson Near-Final Sample Pics Hey guys, Got some pics to share. We just received the nearly final sample of our Fall '14 Epaulet x Vanson leather jacket. We wanted to make something tough as hell, and I'm pretty jazzed with how this came out: A few changes that you'll see are (1) longer sleeves (2) longer vertical chest zipper pocket and (3) smoother, finer leather. It will be our exclusive slimmed up shape, which moves in line with the Wyatt / Bartlett...
Absolutely, I think that our shirts will work really well for you. I'd imagine that you'd take a large, but feel free to drop us an email if you want personalized sizing advice.Great patina on the kudus. But the indigo bleed is
Yup, we'll have a restock of all dress belts in about a month or so. We're almost out of black belts too.Absolutely. We're going to see how this first batch sells, and our next run will probably come around early November. If you guys are into it, we could actually do a group buy pretty easily and make an exclusive colorway for delivery then. There's a ton of options to choose from.Sure thing - the leather is a full-grain calfskin from Gruppo Mastrotto in Italy. It has a...
Wow, those look amazing!Haha, you know it. I'll share some photos when our first samples come through.And speaking about samples - here's the final Chromexcel belt sample. We'll get delivery in about a month. They'll come in Brown, Black, Navy, and Natural:Alongside this belt, we'll also get the our long-awaited and very long-desired SNUFF SUEDE belt. It was somehow one of the hardest things that I've ever sourced, but it will be a reality soon. We're also sampling out a...
Good call. I'd say that these would work with nearly any other shade of denim or chino as well. I think that the gum sole makes them really versatile. I could even see myself wearing these in the Fall with thicker trousers - like a flannel or tweed.Ah yes - thanks for pointing that out!Oh we're good - we did 40 unit runs of each colorway. Multiple pairs in every size. We sold a few pairs in store over the weekend, but we've got plenty of inventory in all sizes and...
Thank you sir!No, these definitely have different sizing than the sport trainer. They're from a different factory and have a new custom last.They'll be offered in US sizing, so stick with your usual TTS shoe size. Kind of like this....Tennis Trainer 10 = Chuck Taylor/Jack Purcell 10 = Alden Leydon 10 =Allen Edmonds Park Ave 10 = Alden Barrie & Tru-Balance 9.5 = Carmina Forest/Rain 9UK.
EPLA Tennis Trainers Thanks for all of the feedback guys! We're really excited about these. The big launch is planned for Wednesday. The idea is to offer a superb quality, European-made sneaker in the best leather that we could source. The design is clean and the fit is really solid. The leather quality is going to blow you away. I'm confident that these will be the best sneakers available at this price. Our retail on them is $225. For fitting, we've had a range of...
I love Cone Mills. We've run quite a few items in their goods.I'm actually really enamored with the '68 Selvedge as a basic denim. That's what we used for the Asbury jean jacket. We might run that as an ongoing Wilshire item in the Fall.Left Hand Twill denim is very cool - I'll see what I can come up with. I picked up some pretty incredible 18oz Nihon Menpu indigo that we'll run in August's Wilshire delivery. There's enough to make about 20 units or so.
Absolutely. The next one will be Wed, July 2nd and we'll do the first Wed in August as well. That last one went off really well. We'll offer an MTO deal (details to be shared at the event) and we'll gave some wacko sample sale merchandise as well. And of course booze and obnoxious music.So, I've got a quick update on this. I mentioned before that we've been working through all of the patterns to accommodate the extended size range that we offered. My factory was a little...