Posts by Epaulet

@Duke Silver I haven't, but I'm definitely open to it. I'll post some pics after my factory visit of samples that they have on hand, maybe we can use those as a starting point.   No spoiler here. These photos are absolutely phenomenal @MrDV 
 @peppercorn78 Actually, 3 shirts has been the most popular quantity with this promo. Tell you why:  We always have the "Buy Four, Get Five" promo. Our most popular shirt price level is $170, so if you're up to buy four shirts (about $680), then you can also wait to do that. It's not dependent upon the promo.  However, this is the only time that we've got that 15% off discount available for quantities less than four shirts. So if you want to buy three shirts at $170 each,...
Hey guys, just a quick reminder that the 15% off Individualized promo ends tonight. They're tough with deadlines, so we won't be able to extend it. We always have the "buy four, get five" deal, but if you want less than four, this is the time to order at the best price. The code is: Epaulet-Individualized-SP17
 Thanks for asking @Valfunde - we ran out of space with all of the stuff already in the newsletter.  The three restocked styles are the Sport Trainer in White/Grey, the Tennis Trainer in Saddle Couro Cromo, and the Tennis Trainer in Fatigue Calfskin. You can use this code to take 15% off until next Thursday the 16th... Basic-Trainers-15 Here's a little assortment page showing those three styles. Using the code does not make these final sale.. you can still return them for...
 @Duke Silver yup, the GAT will be available in all suede, couple of colors too. The sole has to be gum though.  Our soles come from two different spots. The Tennis Trainer (and tennis high, full court, etc) all come on Margom soles. These are made in a big range of colors and thicknesses.  The Sport Trainer sole comes from Germany.. and it's only offered in gum, white, and black. The white is not the greatest, and the black only really works IMO with a black upper. So...
SNUFF SUEDE BLOUSON:  $335.00 $475.00   So, we did a count on this and our inventory was totally off. The site said that we were sold through on both size 38 and 44, but we've actually got both. I re-did the stock to be totally accurate. Spring isn't far away and this jacket is an absolutely tremendous value at this sale price. There's no competitive product made with this level of suede, in Europe, for anything approaching this price. 
 These are two solid choices to me. Can't go wrong with the blue dress shirt. Any of those collars would work. We're selling the Fashion Spread as #1 and the Artisan as #2 these days.  That dusty pink linen is going to be tremendous. I'd do a plain pocket with it over the button through. Consider getting the MOP button upgrade too.. they're gonna look radiant against that fabric. 
 Very cool. Would be easy to do, I'd just need to confirm what colors that they have in stock. No big issue with minimums, we can offer a few colors and maybe the blue camo. 
 @stevenkmason Not just yet, but we should hopefully have some fresh MTO fabrics for the Spring season pretty soon.   @RuleOfRescue Ah, sorry about that... I adjusted that price to you with a partial refund  @applky Glad that you're enjoying them dude!   @duff406 Good question... there's actually some really great ripstop fabrics available. The fabric minimums are pretty low, so we could set up a group buy with actually 4-5 colors and knock a bit off the retail price....
Hey guys,    Quick note.. the team did a big inventory update and we put a bunch of trousers and rivets on sale:    http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/sale   I'm going to announce this in the newsletter tomorrow, but you saw it here first! Nice chance to get some solid FW trousers for these cold days.    Also, we unearthed two Turquoise Salt Wash Oxfords... XL and XXL. This color was discontinued by Somelos and it's really one of the raddest tones I've ever...