or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Oh sorry - yes it's a 44
Hey everyone! We shipped the HELL out of New England Ends shirts - they came out awesome. I'll have pics to show you later today.    In the meantime, two crucial stock announcements:    OVERCUT : HEIRLOOM HANDKNIT SWEATER: $243   After tallying up all of the preorders, we've got a few overcut pieces. There's one 38 in Cinnamon, Ecru Nep, Black, and Cassat. And a 42 in Cassat.    NATURAL CHROMEXCEL INNSBRUCK INDY BOOT: $585   I just took an in-store return on...
 @tricky thanks again - they look great!   @JR Magat very nice - that's a great pairing! The Cromwell was such an awesome fabric. All of us at Epaulet have been tipping our figurative 40oz out for the Cromwell and it's other sold-out brethren from Fall 2015.     @justinkapur - sweater looks great! Nice pairing with the shirt and trainers  ^ I'm not sure that we look that cool @JR Magat. This image might be a little bit more accurate for our victory...
 @nd1nd2nd3 absolutely - they were picked up from Portugal yesterday. Already en-route, and the Stingray Sport Trainers are included in that shipment. We should have them in-hand next Monday or Tuesday, but I wouldn't discount the possibility of them arriving after Christmas, as the holidays tends to slow down the customs process. I'll keep you guys updated.   @eddiemczee cool shots!   @duff406 huh, we don't have a blacklist. But since we use a commercial email client...
 @malwear we're expecting everything this week - we'll work to get them all shipped ASAP.   @LA Guy looking good - enjoy them!    @wigglr this was such a boss makeup - I loved this shirt when we checked it out. Great choice on the collar. The curved cutaway is one of their very best IMO. It looks special but not outlandish. With a coat, it's really subtle.   @Duke Silver haha, that's perfect And while I'm thinking that we'll never make a high-waisted pleated jean, the Mike...
Hey everyone,    Jeans are online. We've got two items: Grey and Indigo. The Grey jeans will definitely be the 14oz Kaihara that's pictured.    For the Indigo ones, we just combined everything. A lot of the jeans were taken out of bags and not labeled, so they're all jumbled up. You're guaranteed to get a one-wash indigo model though - it will not be distressed or overdyed. We were actually down to the last few pairs of Ring-Ring, so it will most likely be Cone 14oz or...
 ^^ Good lord those pants came out so rad!! 
  I won't count out jeans forever, I'm just counting us out of the raw or one-wash selvedge market. If I find some kind of unique niche that I can fill down the road, then we'll certainly pursue it.  Actually, the Gable pant put the final nail into the Wilshire's coffin. In a given month we were lucky to sell 15 Wilshires. And out of that 15, half of them would be returned. It was a nightmare. In the same month, we sold nearly 100 Gable trousers. It became very clear what...
  The Swan Song of the Wilshire Jean  Gentlemen,  As many of you have noticed, the Wilshire jeans have been taken offline. After some deliberation, I've decided to discontinue them - and all EPLA denim jeans for that matter. I love how the Wilshire came out, and I'm grateful for all of you guys that have picked them up. But they're actually an unprofitable item for us to sell. Few reasons for that:  1) The Selvedge Jean market is supremely oversaturatedA few years back...
 The Sanded Canvas is a really awesome fabric. It's softer than both our 8oz Canvas and 10oz duck canvas. Which is why it's more expensive. It gives a very nice drape too. I have two pairs of Rudy trousers in that cloth and I love them.   @docalden2013 thank you sir! Enjoy those gorgeous shoes.   @teddieriley yeah, that thing went really quickly. We're going to set up a preorder for the next round - got a lot of guys who want extended sizes and widths in it too. I don't...