or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Very cool. I'd say that you'll be an XXL in the EPLA oxfords. The sweatshirt is a substantially more relaxed fit. We'll get those delivered in the next few weeks.Thanks for picking up the lows! Looking forward to hearing what you think of them.Very cool. I'll be in town, although might be at the BK store that day. If you're staying the night then we can catch a drink later on.Cool. Here's our planned order right now for October:Tennis Hi: Black Calf with Gum SoleTennis Hi:...
We'll have Southwick suiting up in about a week (sorry, I know I'm dragging my heels with that) and factory finds later on in the month.And sure, any Doyle discount guys can use it on MTO merchandise - including VASS.Thank you sir - you're going to love them!Hopefully. At the minimum, I'll be back in LA in September and we'll do a meetup in Hollywood or so.Thanks so much for coming by, it was our pleasure! We'll have more beer on hand and louder music the next time...
More sample shots! May I present the final EPLA Henley. This is the Japanese indigo dye piece. We'll have all of them here next week... Sorry for the crazy filter on this - a friend shot it for me. You guys are going to love these.
We're going to finalize the order next week after I get some additional leather samples. We scaled out the pattern up to size 46 actually, and I can get detailed measurements for you. We'll only stock 36 thru 42, but we can certainly take pre-orders on extended sizes, and you can opt for the quilted or plain version.
Glad that you guys dig it! This will be a great piece with a quilted liner, so it will be wearable in cooler temps than our current pieces.Oh and for the gentleman who asked a bit ago - the Wyatt in brown horsehide will return this year. We'll also have another brown horsehide surprise in the early Fall.
One other sample shot. The drought of new products is soon going to turn into a freaking deluge. We've got Kamigata's, Indigo Pique T's, and Henley's shipping this week to go online next. Here's the final lab dips of our slub cotton henleys: Forest Green, Tobacco, and Off-White. They'll also be Japanese Indigo and Japanese Indigo Midnight Overdye.
Epaulet x Vanson Near-Final Sample Pics Hey guys, Got some pics to share. We just received the nearly final sample of our Fall '14 Epaulet x Vanson leather jacket. We wanted to make something tough as hell, and I'm pretty jazzed with how this came out: A few changes that you'll see are (1) longer sleeves (2) longer vertical chest zipper pocket and (3) smoother, finer leather. It will be our exclusive slimmed up shape, which moves in line with the Wyatt / Bartlett...
Absolutely, I think that our shirts will work really well for you. I'd imagine that you'd take a large, but feel free to drop us an email if you want personalized sizing advice.Great patina on the kudus. But the indigo bleed is
Yup, we'll have a restock of all dress belts in about a month or so. We're almost out of black belts too.Absolutely. We're going to see how this first batch sells, and our next run will probably come around early November. If you guys are into it, we could actually do a group buy pretty easily and make an exclusive colorway for delivery then. There's a ton of options to choose from.Sure thing - the leather is a full-grain calfskin from Gruppo Mastrotto in Italy. It has a...
Wow, those look amazing!Haha, you know it. I'll share some photos when our first samples come through.And speaking about samples - here's the final Chromexcel belt sample. We'll get delivery in about a month. They'll come in Brown, Black, Navy, and Natural:Alongside this belt, we'll also get the our long-awaited and very long-desired SNUFF SUEDE belt. It was somehow one of the hardest things that I've ever sourced, but it will be a reality soon. We're also sampling out a...