or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

No worries, it's not the usual "ends" concept - most of these fabrics have 6-10 units a piece and there's just a small selection of pinwale cords and garment-dyed oxfords. It's more that the factory is offering these at a promotional price, so we'll have them out at $145. I'll put them all up at once, as I've got all of the swatches already. The more popular colors may sell through quickly, but we should have a decent selection for a few days. It will be up from Thursday...
Thank you! You're going to love them. And no problem on the address change.When you submit the balance payment, they'll be an open field where you can also input a new or corrected delivery address.Not this month, but I'm expecting them in mid July
Thank you sir!    I ordered some of that pure mink oil online and it's getting delivered tomorrow. I'll shoot a video of the effect it has on the sun-tanned samples. 
 Absolutely. The plan is that we'll have a constant MTO program with about 20 different fabrics. You can order either the old fit or the new fit in a range of fabrics, and it generally takes 3-4 weeks for delivery. We'll have a bunch of canvas, camo, and bedford cord options. A lot of our old favorites that we no longer stock.  This "Ends for Friends" promo uses more expensive fabrics which are discounted by the factory and available in limited quantities, for a short...
 Not at the moment - we just have a restock of Saddle/Gum planned for October.  That said, I think that you could wear the 11. The Leydon runs a little narrow for most guys, and I know that many Alden stores actually use the "E" width as their standard width. If you decide to try it out, drop me an email after you get them. The Tennis Trainers will absolutely break in width-wise, but we can kind of tell whether your fit will work out if they feel snug on the first...
 Can't wait to see these - especially on the Plaza last! 
 Absolutely - I've got you covered on that. We'll make the change.   Really strange, and sorry that was happening. The sizes and widths don't actually have any inventory tied to them - there's 24 units available in the style, but it could be any mix of sizes and widths. Should be fixed.   Thanks for posting this up. Out of all the stock Driggs, the lightweight twills are actually the best for really warm...
 The cord colors are so rad. Will be $145 each with the promo and you can select old fit / new fit, button or zip fly, and specific inseam length. Going to have 9 colors in all. 
Hey guys!   Had a long meeting with Dylan and we planned everything out for the next four weeks. Here's what's happening - all of which is pretty much non-sneaker....   Alden Preorders 1. Dylan cooked up two preorders with the Alden thread crew: an Alpine Grain PTB and a two-tone Saddle. Both of those will be live by today. We'll get the order in right before the NYC trade shows, which is always valuable for turnaround time.    Off the Rack Items 1. We have two...
Some additional sizing comparisons:    On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 8:27 AM, wrote: I think you’ve sold me on the FC High. That’s an awesome shoe and I love the idea of the aging on many panels.    I’m a 10 in Vans Authentic, 10 in PF Flyer, and a 10 in Yuketen (moc). Is it safe to assume I’m a 10 in the FC high?     Excellent! You're going to love it. Not sure if you saw my post today, but the sample pair already has a nice "tan" from being out in the sun for 3...