or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Here's the brand-new Individualized swatches for the week: "Rio Sport" The "Rio Sport" collection is a seriously bold and eye-catching lineup of large-scale stripes and ginghams. These will serve as phenomenal Spring-Summer pieces, which will be dazzling with or without a jacket. The Italian compact yarn is lightweight and exceptionally soft. You can get an idea for the scale by looking at the quarter. I'm personally going to order that Tangerine stripe. It must be the...
Individualized Promo Code: One More day Hey guys, Thanks so much for all of the orders - everyone at both Epaulet and Individualized shirt is really excited about it! We're going to make a ton of fantastic shirts for you guys. A quick quote from the president of Individualized Shirt "I want to thank you for the wonderful collaborative strategy you have planned and executed on behalf of Epaulet and Individualized Shirts. The site is right on target and it amplifies what...
Haha agreed on the polo!And what's the matter budapest - you're not a fan of male camel toe? I think that I saw those pants over at Lululemon last week.
@eddiemczee and anyone else who wants to get back on to the mailing list: "They can re-subscribe form an old message they received from you by clicking on the "Manage Your Subscription" or "Unsubscribe" link."
Yes, we've been doing 1-2 a week. It looks like you marked us as "Do Not Contact" back in Jan, so that's why you haven't received any.I've had a few guys do this accidentally and ask to get back on the list - I'll find out how to do that. It's probably something that you need to do on your side.Very cool, I've actually got a bunch of Ashland-fit shirts to offer you guys. I'll be in touch shortly.
The left was called Camel Plaid Flannel, the right was 80s Arcade Lightweight Flannel.80s Arcade is so freaking fresh that it hurts me.
Ah, thanks for that - sorry we overlooked it. I just added those in.One is black and one is midnight navy - you're totally right. I don't have the swatches with me, but I emailed the factory to find out. In real life, they've very close (as you can see), so that navy is a pretty dark tone.Thank you! Building out Individualized took a few "Silicon Valley"-style long nights, so I had a uniform of Union Jersey tees and Track pants for most of the week. It was nice to dress...
Haha, I wish that we could swing that. A Kiton Factory Finds would be pretty epic.
Gitman Factory Finds We got about 95% of the shirts in. Good lord, they look phenomenal! We're going to get them packed ASAP. I'll also shoot them and put up a gallery.
Quick fit shot for today! Kiton Jacket Epaulet Ancient Madder Tie Navy Rudy Cords Innsbruck Alt Wiens JLC Reverso Grande