or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Thanks for posting the links rydenfan. We'll have the preorder open through today and I'll take the items offline sometime tomorrow so that we can consolidate the quantities and place the order. This is typically a slower time for most factories, so we should get a quick turnaround on these.Just confirmed this order yesterday. This camo is really incredible. The pattern itself is made up of several different yarns of broken twill in the same weave. It's all technically a...
EPLA Sportcoat Hey guys, Thanks for all of the feedback! I love being able to work with everyone so closely on this forum. I hear you on all points. The sample that you saw is a few weeks old, and was done in a random sueded twill at the cutting house. We're going to rush through a new sample that will have a welt chest pocket and open patch hip pockets at the bottom. Close to the LBM 1911 shape, but with the 3-roll-2 front and the ability to close out the top lapels....
It's pretty similar. I'd say that the UK twill is lighter in tone than the Military Twill.Honestly, it's kind of a duplication, and the only reason that we're offering it is so people can match the trousers up with the EPLA jackets. The G&L Khaki is noticeably paler in tone than the UK Twill Khaki though. And G&L Coffee is a unique color onto itself.EPLA Tennis Shoes should be here in the next 1-2 weeks. Just waiting on the shipping confirmation for them.New Sport Trainers...
The biggest difference between Military Twill and Steep Twill is weight. Military twill is year-round, and kind of a typical "khaki pant" weight. Steep Twill is significantly thicker and heavier, and better suited for Fall/Winter. Most guys won't be able to wear their Steep Twill pants immediately after they get them. We're just offering it because the fabric is so freaking boss, and it's a great price. Figure that you can break these out around mid-Sept.Regarding colors,...
Oh definitely enough time - the usual lead is 4-6 weeks.We're going to restock our existing colors (grey & copper), but any other linens would be MTO. Pick up the Naturale - we've sold a ton of that one and it's brilliant!Not at the moment on the Doyle, but we're going to set up a way to order into extended and odd sizes - kind of like we did with the Chambray piece.And the EPLA shirts are definitely slim. If you wear a 44 then you'll most likely need an XXL in those -...
Hey guys! Sorry to be missing in action. The fam and I are moving from LA to NYC this Sunday, and things are pretty bonkers. If you have any urgent needs, definitely call the stores or email us, as I probably won't be able to answer any PM's for several days. In terms of everything else - here's what we're planning to launch this month: 1) Driggs OTR in tropical wool 2) EPLA Tennis shoes 3) EPLA Indigo-dyed crewneck and hoodie 4) New EPNY shirting 5) EPLA Tubular Knit...
They are. Military Twill is no longer being manufactured, so the available yardage is indeed deadstock.That said, we have good inventory in Navy, Khaki, and Coffee - as those are likely to be our top 3 colors for now and later. There wasn't much Midnight Oil or Olive to begin with - that's why those colors are going to be limited to Rivet Chinos. I expect that Navy, Khaki, and Coffee will be around for most of this year, while the other colors will probably sell out in the...
The fabric will arrive there in about a week. With that, we'll be ready to start taking MTO orders for the Walt/Rudy/Driggs in the Galey & Lord Coffee, Navy, and Pale Khaki fabrics.In terms of a coffee OTR Driggs, we're probably around 6 weeks out on that. So, around the same time frame if you get it custom or stock. Probably a little faster with MTO.Compared to many larger brands, our pants and jeans run a bit smaller, so sizing up by 1 is pretty common. We'll be happy to...
I haven't seen it be an issue on anyone yet. I know that guys with shorter arms need to have the sleeves taken up, but we made them plain hem/no buttons to ensure that's an inexpensive and easy alteration to do.Man, it's been so long since we had these belts! All of the new production will be single piece leather. Back in the day, it was very difficult to get Natural CXL because their production batches were so small, so we had to buy a thinner skin or face an 8 month...
I don't have the final leather price, but I imagine that they'll be in the $90 range. Less expensive than the made in Maine CXL belts that we released a few years ago, and better manufacturing quality.