or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@Medoc behold... the PT collar!   This was a personal shirt that I did in white broadcloth. I put the covered placket on it to make it all raf-simons-comme-des-garcons-cool-guy-at-the-art-opening. Never mind those creases in the middle of the collar, it was unceremoniously brought home after the Brooklyn store closing and smashed under all sorts of heavy stuff at the bottom of an IKEA bag.    All jokes aside, it's the best compact point that I've seen. It doesn't look...
Hey everyone,    I've got some beautiful Carmina shoes and boots for sale. I found these in our back stockroom and all of them are from a few years ago. Here's the terms:    1) Payment is by paypal. Send me a PM with your email address for the invoice if you want to buy a pair 2) CONUS Shipping is included and will be done via UPS Ground. International shipping via USPS Priority International is available for $30 (Canada), $40 (Europe), $50 (Asia) 3) Boxes and shoe...
 @Medoc yup, I made up one for myself, I'll shoot some pics of it.   @TO Tie Guy yeah, it would only be for non-stock sizes. Although we cleared out quite a few units from the inventory already - I only posted it here, so I've got you guys to thank! Enjoy your shoes!  BTW - Brown CXL Innsbruck Indy's and Brown CXL Innsbruck Alt Wiens will be here end of the week. Lots of preorders in there, so we'll shoot out the emails once they arrive.   @peppercorn78 May 23rd my...
 @brp2 no, you should be good to go - we've delivered a lot of Heirlooms with the wooden buttons, but I haven't heard of any issues.   @concealed yup, there's a few shoes available in that category... http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/private-footwear-sale These were all shoes & boots that were produced via pre-order and the balance was never paid. So we took the deposit out of the retail and listed them there.  I'm at a bit of a crossroads with Alden pre-orders,...
 @CanadaCal wow, those look great - love them with the cream laces  Man, this outfit is perfect! @Don L  @eljlakers you make it easy being green  @applky it was quite literally hot fire in that picture. Who the hell knew that Florence in July somehow feels like Singapore. That city was so damn hot and Italians don't do air conditioning well at all. My shirt was pretty much a perspiration ShamWow underneath the coat. 
 @sacafotos oh man, SF trunk shows can go down all the time! 
 @sacafotos oh yes, I mentioned it here, but we haven't done the big announcement yet. Me and the family are moving back to LA and opening an office there. Manhattan store is staying put so that we can operate on both coasts. 
 @applky oh man I wish... See, here's the problem. I'm moving to California. And python shoes are actually illegal there. We'll do all of our import in CA, so I can't bring them in. Sadly, python is off the table.  And seriously, as rad a python shoes are, a pair of Sport Trainers or Full Court's in python would be unstoppable. I might have to get into local politics to get that law overturned!   @PartagasIV haha, I love how you think!   FIrst off - Spinal Tap is actually...
 @cyclohexane agreed, the SL is an absolutely beautiful looking camera. I'm pretty invested with Sony these days, but I definitely like them! I use the Leica Q almost daily though, and it's my go-to camera for any family events. 
 @Todd V "Fresco" and "Hopsack" are pretty interchangeable - they're both plain-weave wools with good airflow. I'll call lighter weight variants a Fresco, but the difference is pretty slight. Both of these would be excellent work suits - they could absolutely be worn in any formal setting.    @Nik Telford good call - would be rad to try one of the derby's in Stingray.   @pfurey I'm hoping to ship them around the end of the month - along with the new suits and some more...