or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Agreed with Frank - the Driggs are a great fit on you. Thanks for picking them up and posting the shot!
Excellent - thanks for ordering! Fingers crossed: we should have all of the stock that's showing online.Oh, it's not orange at all - it's more of a khaki-brown tone. Totally suitable for an office and a great match to grey trousers. Will look good with navy and khaki too.Medium is overwhelmingly the most popular size. You can measure your hand according to the diagram in the item description, but if you're usually wearing normal gloves and they feel okay, then you're...
Yes they areI love that one. We already have a standing order for Color #8 Alt Wiens from last Summer. Just to keep things manageable, I'm not going to run another preorder for that style until those come in. Hoping that they'll be here by the Fall.Yup, exactly the same leather as the Ironside Indy
24 units is generally a good run for these leathers. BShould be no problem to get on the preorder - our CXL buys don't have the wild-ass nature of Shell Cordovan. We can always add some slots too, but typically we sell about 18-24 units when these open up.
Probably, although there's no way to be sure on the time frame. That's been the general trend for us over the past two seasons.And the Earth Chamois Ironside Alt Wien will have a commando sole and matched metal eyelets. We're making some tough-ass Aldens these days.Rock and roll - that's a great pair for popping your Alden cherry!And I have to say - as much as I like Carmina, no one can compete with Alden on really rugged styles. Something about the combo of Alden's...
Outside of the Sale Nutzo-ness, I've also got a bunch of new Epaulet by New England shirts. You may remember a few of these fabrics from prior runs. EPAULET BY NEW ENGLAND SHIRT WASHED CRANBERRY MADRAS BANDED COLLAR POPOVER: $110.00 EPAULET BY NEW ENGLAND SHIRT MOCHA DOT FLANNEL: $150.00 EPAULET BY NEW ENGLAND SHIRT WASHED GREY DOT CHAMBRAY $110.00 EPAULET BY NEW ENGLAND SHIRT WASHED SPECKLED CHAMBRAY SHIRT: $110.00 EPAULET BY NEW ENGLAND SHIRT WASHED HEAVYWEIGHT...
Well, you can certainly return the brown ones, but take it from me: you're going to freaking love them.I've been harping on about this, but the Brown CXL Innsbruck Alt Wien is my favorite Alden that we've ever run. It's awesome!Natural CXL is probably about 8-9 months away, so you'll have plenty of time if you want to order the Natural one too. However, if you keep the brown, you might consider that Earth Chamois Ironside. I think that's going to be really special, and...
Agreed, the Bernard is slimmer than our Southwick jackets, so going up should be good at least in the chest/shoulders. You can always have the body brought in a touch if needed.You certainly have some break, but it's not too long IMO. Just up to your preference. I'd find it long for dress trousers, but for chinos I think that it's fine. Most tailors will take the inseam up for you again at no charge if they didn't go far enough.
Glad that you guys dig the Alden makeups! Should be a quick turnaround on them as well, as those are easy leathers, and shoes are faster than boots.
Also heads-up to Samuelsohn Bernard fans, I'm putting two jackets online within the next 10 minutes. They are the very LAST of our Samuelsohn discount bonanza! These will be in the sale section at 50% off original price. They never made it onto the site last season.