or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@Nik Telford They're similar, but you definitely got the purple one
Last Individualized Make-Up Pics for the day. These are both in Spring 16 Casual Shirting. That Mason Linen is really tremendous. The stripe looks hand-drawn, it's crazy elegant.     
 @eljlakers back in the day I used to go to Paul Smith and look for patterns like this. They would always have something in this vein, but it would be somehow way too colorful or loud to some kind of degree. Like a magical unicorn somehow took that Mason fabric and vomited a semi-transparent rainbow onto it.  Anyway, this pattern is pretty perfect. Nice pop of purple in there, but still totally old-school. Would make a great dress or casual shirt.     @FLW big thanks to...
 @kwanon sure, will do. Has she ordered a pair before? If not, the seven might work, as quite a lot of girls size up. The 6 is a really small 6.   @Mghart no, not yet - this was for an in-store customer who got 12 shirts at once. But we generally get about 6-10 blue oxfords in every week. Best seller by a mile. 
Two other shirts to show you guys. I somehow always forget to shoot these, even though they're our #1 and #2 selling custom shirt, respectively.    For $160, this is the MTO deal of the century. With the Albini yarn, it's really one of the best oxford fabrics on Earth. You can order one here...      
Here's some bigger pics of those two. Laguna is Cotton-Linen...    
Two rad new Individualized Shirts just arrived for @Nik Telford   He made them up in the "Finestra" shape with Artisan collar, dual flap chest pockets, and shoulder epaulets. They look impossibly dope! 
I also want to call this out as one of the best fits I've ever seen on this site or anywhere. Bravo! @FrankCowperwood
 @jet551 ah, yeah, we need to update that. Back in the days, we were quoting the "Full Rise," which would be the waistband to the lowest point of the crotch (past them seam) with the pants laid flat.  We then changed it to both front and back rise, which is the 10" measurement. For the moment, just go with the MTO measurements, I'll update the others today. Since the overwhelming amount of EFF buyers already own our pants and know their fits, it doesn't really come up, but...
 @Duke Silver very cool, I noticed things are sharper too. I'm using this model:  Sony FDR-AX53 It was tough to find the right one. I can already shoot great video with my mirrorless collection, but the focus is too slow for me to do my usual handheld dictation. This camera was a nice upgrade on the iPhone specs, but it's still pretty easy to use, and the autofocus is quick. I'm still a newbie, so hopefully I'll get better with it over time.  And yeah, good eye on the...