or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@SteveL91 oh did you get the Hopper boot? Me too. Can't wait for that one  @janoy89 huh, both of them are going to be really excellent and will serve the "grey shirt" need well. Lanella Junior is going to be lighter in tone, it's a bit streaky, and the wool makes it more breathable on its own. Canclini will be a bit darker and a bit more "menswear" with the little houndstooth pattern. Between the two, I'd vote Canclini. I've picked up a few shirts in their fabric so far...
 @Duke Silver sure, we can technically do those details on any shirt. It's just a balance to try and keep the items uncluttered, I just don't want to load up things with too many options. Agreed, would look rad on Rezzo! 
Okay dudes, here's four additions to the Fall 2016 Casual Individualized fabrics. All at the $170 price point...     Rhino oxford was off the chain last year, and we made a ton of great shirts out of it. Green was our best-selling color, and the last color remaining in it. They can cut about a dozen more units. I love that pearl grey herringbone too.    So there's only two more items that will go up during the scope of this promotion:    1) The Bespoke Baller...
Additional 30% off all Sale Merchandise!    This is going out in the NL in the next hour or so. You heard it here first. Here's the code, it's active for 48 hours. It's not retroactive, and once it expires, it's done.    30%offSale
 @Nik Telford that's intentional brah! Studio shots are gonna be every third image so that you'll eventually see a line of solid pics on white.  Made my first Instagram story today - lemme know what you guys think  @nd1nd2nd3 sure, no problem. I just took them offline to clean up the assortment:   I think that they still have all of them in stock. Just buy another fabric that ends in "O" and put the linen code in the special request section:  Sky Blue Slubby Linen...
 @Medoc Sure, the standard buttons are resin and the MOP buttons are true mother of pearl. Really nice ones. I'll have a pic to show you guys tomorrow.  And yes, you can definitely tell us to wait, but we need to submit the order by 8/14. I can usually fudge dates when we do these promos, but not with Individualized. If it's not in their system that night, then it's not getting the discount. 
 @Nik Telford oh, it's available, I just edited it out as we can only fit four in a row. If you want on of those you can write in that number and order it in a different color  @pistolero  Well, nothing is super heavy out of this assortment. Even the flannels are lighter than the flannels that we run from the likes of Gitman Bros.  The lightest of the group will be the Soverign Compact Melange and the Saranac Brushed Twill. Figure that those are the weight of a usual fall...
That makeup sounds cool! We can add on a second pocket for another $10 if you want to go full workshirtYeah the club is a straight up club collar while the New Bond is a buttondown with rounded points. It's taller and fuller. Much more popular too.Nice match there. Glad you're enjoying the Cramertons!Very cool, and the space is really nice. Just a block from the train if anyone wants to ride that in. I'll have pics and info soonKiller lineup!
 @Duke Silver yup, it's going to be at our new office in Culver City. I took a showroom at WeWork. Will tell you guys all about the concept with that... WeWork Culver CityAddress: 5782 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90016Phone: (855) 593-9675 In terms of hours, I'm open for Friday. Thinking something like 10-3PM. And maybe 10-4 on Saturday. 
 Well, you got the baller 5 shirt quantity, so the discount rate would have been the same as it is now  @janoy89 sure thing. We've got three levels of oxford. The basic British Oxford (E16BOO-F) is a freaking killer deal and our best selling cloth by a mile. It's that typical beefy oxford fabric but Italian-made and softer. With the 15% off deal, it's absolutely unbeatable in price. This is a 4-season weight The beaded Oxford (EO8BOO-L) is thicker, in between and oxford...