or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@boned thanks so much - I think that you're really going to dig them! I owe you guys a proper post on the Combat Boots - we'll do a more detailed writeup and show some new photos next week. But it's a really exciting product for us. We sold nearly a dozen pairs of them in our stores this weekend, which is a great number for just in-shop sales. It was very cool to see guys coming in, trying them on, and falling in love with them.  It's a very cool product, and it's pretty...
 @novaeagle oh yeah! J.Crew x Justin Bieber Drop Crotch Jumpsuit! 
   J.Crew has to come up with some kind of new ideas - the old ones ain't working any more. It's actually not so much a problem with their mens line, it's more with their womens. "Athleisure" and the popularity of workout wear for women have taken a huge hunk out of their sales.  And you guys are actually both right. LA has been doing garment-dyed sweats forever, so that certainly wasn't my idea. If anything, my LA production was following the lead of several Japanese...
 @plato you could probably do both, but I'd recommend the 40, especially given your jacket size.   @eljlakers this is definitely going to happen! I'm actually just waiting on my dude to make up our Illustrator templates for the Running Shoe so I can do proper mockups. I think it would be rad to offer a mixed media makeup like this.  You guys will see a lot of changes rolling out on our site in the next few months. Although we'll maintain the stock biz that you know and...
Hertling Holiday Party Pics   As many (probably most) of you guys own at least one pair of our trousers, I thought that you'd dig some behind the scene pics from their holiday party. Adele and I made it over this past Wednesday and it was a great time.      ^ This is the main team. From left to right:    Anthony - the head cutter and a lifelong resident of Little Italy. He cuts every MTO trouser personally Joe - the operations manager who oversees most of the...
 @loxo thanks so much and glad that they arrived to you safely!   @turkey_sandwich I believe that this is the first Unfinished Horse ride in Iceland. Looks great!   @wj4 I'd be pretty sure that the 38 would work for you in size and length OTR. If the sleeves are a little short, they can be stretched out a bit manually. But I've sold a lot of 38's to guys your height & weight.   @wigglr that's awesome! Drop us a line when you have your dates lined up. I think that an...
 @jglenn777 I'd love to, but we still have to set up the preorder item and email everyone balances. @docalden2013 paid for his up front so we were able to send it out.  For scheduling, I'm planning to do balance payments for the MA-1 and the Stingray Sport Trainers over the weekend. We're officially closed between Christmas and New Years, but I'll have some guys working on orders in Brooklyn on Monday. So we'll work to get everything shipped then
 Most guys would go down a half size from their Tennis Size (ex get a 9.5 Ironside if you take a 10 TT). @badsha 
It's a great leather for lousy weather - especially with that Commando sole. Spritz that chamois with nano protector and you're good to goAh sorry about that - we spec'd a cream stitch for this. Sometimes it's more yellow-ish than others. The original studio pics were a little too warm and yellow. The new outdoor pics are a little too grey due to the foggy conditions but I adjusted the studio pics to look more like the real thing. It's a nice, subtle contrastLove it!...
 Haha, wait Ravello Brixton in less than 5 years ... let's not get crazy here!   @rydenfan cool, I'll drop him a line. They're working like normal so he should be able to offer a firm delivery date provided they have the materials.   @CanadaCal I'm definitely open to a Plaza last offering. Much of what we present will be remakes of existing styles so that we can get them in quickly.   @PorterInjax for real. I shot outdoor pics at 7AM of the Ironside styles today and I was...