or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys, all of the Seasonal Southwick Videos are live! Here they are with the items linked below. I'm also using Google Galleries to host the hi-res photos, let me know what you think:    MADE TO ORDER SPORTCOATS & SUITS: SHETLAND & CROWSFOOT TWEED PROMOTION   MADE TO ORDER SPORTCOATS & SUITS: FLANNELS PROMOTION   MADE TO ORDER SPORTCOATS & SUITS: HARRIS TWEED PROMOTION   MADE TO ORDER SPORTCOATS & SUITS: BUDGET TWEEDS PROMOTION   And for the suiting,...
 @kickstand That washed wool has the most amazing hand, it really feels like a plush cotton flannel!   @althanis I think that it's around 16oz, and yes, the Hertling Moleskin's are all the same weight as that. All of them are awesome for really cold days. Moleskin has a lot of wind resistance.   Agreed with @loxo - getting the cloth unlined and in the soft shoulder jacket is brilliant. I love the Dartmouth jacket in Harris Tweed. Makes it work better with casual looks too...
 @el es dee I couldn't tell you exactly.. although from personal experience, these military ratings are a bit misleading. They'll always say something insane like -10 degrees F.  It uses the same insulation as our Snorkel Parka from a few years back, so you'll have no problem wearing it into the 20's with a thick sweater underneath it. I'm a wimp about cold, and even this kept me warm enough. It's a bit less insulated than a Canada Goose jacket.  You can read more about it...
 @kickstand yes sir, that's perfect.  Got two more videos to upload.. all of the items should now have a direct link to a Google Photos album where you can view and download the swatches at 2400px
 @Don L yup, that's the plan! 
 @bullswin the lapels are slightly wider: 3" vs 2.75", and the armholes are actually a little bit deeper. Not so much that you'd notice visually, but it makes the shoulder work better and makes the jacket adapt nicely to an athletic shape if needed.   Hey @Viral - you got the EFF Hertling pants, right? Should be coming through right before Christmas
 @cyclohexane yes sir, it's what we've been delivering as the unconstructed shape this year.  If you've got room for another suit, definitely consider the Estrato... it's really the greatest fabric when you're moving around a lot with equipment. Lightweight and comfortable too.   Quoted for truth... someone should absolutely buy this off of him. That fabric was amazing! 
 @nd1nd2nd3 ah yes, sorry about that - I'm gonna be working most of this evening to get everything fully fleshed out. We'll drop the NL tomorrow on it (at least planning that) and I'll get the balance of the videos done on Monday. I can also compare one fabric against another on request - I'll do that via Instagram.   Thanks! @applky We've had about six cancellations on the Ryden, and they're built into the stock item for anyone interested. We'll put that in a newsletter...
 @SteveL91 yup, you'll be able to buy a Sportcoat, a Suit, or a Trouser. We'll make a separate trouser item on Monday with all of the seasonal fabrics in it.   @althanis excellent - glad that you're so pleased with them!   @peppercorn78 @dalevy Those tweeds and flannels are the only seasonal options that we have. But if you go to the main category: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/special-order/Made-to-Order-Suiting  We have quite a bit of suiting, and it's been...
For those who want to order suits before Sunday...   We've got all of the items online, but need to do some additional programming stuff. Will have to wait until tomorrow for a Sunday newsletter. Here's some notes:    1) The pricing that you see is correct across all items. The seasonal items are base-priced as a sportcoat and you can add a pant and/or vest. The suiting items are base-priced as a suit, but we can sell it as a separate sportcoat if you want.    2)...