or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

We sell plenty of commando sole items to guys in SoCal - it just really depends on your style preference. That said, if you do a lot of walking and you don't need the extra grip of the Commando sole, then you might prefer the stock Indy, as it is a good bit lighter.Ah, we actually have them in stock in the Driggs at the moment - they just keep falling through the cracks when we do our photoshoots. I'll try to get them online this week.Oh these are definitely grey all of...
You bet! We're planning some Alden preorders in the next few weeks. Definitely Innsbruck LWB's too. Dylan cooked up some more "Innsbruck" concepts too. It's a great makeup time-wise, as the brown CXL is pretty easy for Alden to obtain, so materials are never an issue.
Thanks for picking them up! Really glad that you dig the cavalry twill so much!I would definitely say that it's biz-caz appropriate. Back in my Saks days, I would sell Cav Twill pants from Zegna and Ballin like it was nobody's business. It's a very acceptable gentleman's trouser, and like moleskin, it has its roots in military uniforms and hunting wear. I find it really comfortable too. It's not a common fabric, and it's rare to see it done in a slimmer fit - so it's been...
We've got four new ones:Cognac Calfskin dress gloveTan with cream piping driving gloveBrown and forest green shearling glovesA ridiculously luxurious cocoa Peccary gloveDylan did this buy, so it's pretty freaking elegant. I've got pics - I'll see if I can get them online this week. Warning - I already grabbed a pair of the driving gloves. They are so freaking good.We've got three pieces - two heavyweight cowhide black jackets by Epaulet x Vanson. And the softest, most...
Snorkel Parka Sale Hey guys, We got a bunch of new leather jackets, and I've got to make some room. I marked down our Snorkel Parkas - where are officially the last mil-spec pieces to be made. We've got three units of Black in size 40 and one unit of Sage in 38. $275 takes one. Here's the links: SAGE PARKA BLACK PARKA
Haha no worries - thanks for posting it upAwesome! Glad to see that it's still going strong.Of course. Let me get some confirmation on more fabric today. We can then get a concrete estimate on a delivery time. You can certainly preorder the shirt in a stock size too.
Ah sorry, we're still building that out. It's mostly for XXL and XS customers who want to get in on the next round. We'll have a big restock of all core sizes at the same time, so no need to preorder Small thru XL
Hey guys! Lemme try to hit everyone's points on the new products today: Trainers The new colors are freaking rad. High tops fit just like the Low tops, they're on the same last. You can buy the same exact size if you already own the lows Garand Steep Twill The "new" Garand fit has 1" less around the leg opening. So the overall taper is similar to the Walt. I think that this puts everything more in balance. We got a good price on the fabric, and the enzyme wash really...
Yeah, the Slate Grey is an interesting color. I'd say that the website pics are accurate, but that's the nature of this tone. It looks more grey with interior light and a bit more blue outside. Definitely very different from the Navy Shell though - which is a lot darker and is not grey at all.Slate is a really rad color with denim.
Yup, it's very different. About 1.5x the weight. More grey in tone.I'm not exaggerating when I say this is one of the top 3 shirting fabrics that I've ever seen. It's really exceptional. It feels great on, and has a nice mixture of softness and sturdiness. Construction is more detailed as well.Sure, you can definitely do this. Two things to consider:1) Shorts have a larger opening than the mid-thigh of a pant. When you make a short out of a pant pattern, you always have to...