or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Shouldn't be, we haven't sold any. I've got 3 units available.And sorry for the pricing - all cotton & cotton blends are going to be $140. Wools are $175
Here's the link. I'll post this again later:http://epauletnewyork.com/products/epaulet-ends-for-our-friends-rivet-chino-event-feb-2015Maybe up to one hundred. Hard to say, but I'll stress the really rare ones.We have a lot of absolutely killer doublefaced cottons - including one now. And the linen-cotton one is really sharpAbsolutely - any size from 28 through 44You bet! Bringing the pain this week!
Don't stress - we have a LOT to show. There's going to be plenty for everyone. Dylan is digging through the crates as we speak
Hey guys, Apologies for the delay - we're having some tech issues here. Working on getting this online shortly! I think that we'll be fully functional by 11:30 Stuff is amazing though - you're really going to like it!
Hey guys! Sorry for the late check-in! Here's what's happening from our side: 1) Rivet Chino Ends for Friends is tomorrow. We'll start around 10:30 and go through about 4PM. This is the first such event for the factory, so I'm hoping that there's going to be a lot ot show - although I can't actually say how much. Even if you can't follow the event tomorrow, I'm sure that they'll be a good amount of fabric to pick through after the day is over - just like our last round...
Haha, but wait - is that our snorkel parka?If so, that ain't no faux fur! It's realer than real deal Holyfield.
We double-entered a Cream of Wheat order on our side, so it turns out that there is one more unit available. It's online now.
Sure thing:Chocolate factory is a very thick Italian flannel done in a subdued plaid weave. It was from a long-ago run of Phineas Cole pants.Forest Floor is a lambswool flannel - actually the same exact yarn as the Navy & Oxford Grey that we typically run. It's a very pale green color. Not as heavy, but still solidly a Fall/Winter fabricAussie Merino Tartan is very cool. It's more a mid-weight suiting fabric. Thicker than the usual dress pant, but not a flannel. A true...
Hey guys! Apologies that I couldn't check in yesterday. Few things from my side: 1) I'm loading in some straggler trouser ENDs that we didn't get to on Friday. Some fun stuff in there - especially linens. Here's the link again: http://epauletnewyork.com/products/epaulet-ends-for-our-friends-trouser-event-feb-2015 2) I really, really want to post the low-res shots of our shell cordovan trainer samples from the factory. But I'm going to resist and wait until they arrive...
Not quite sure just yet, but I'm pretty sure it will be two-tiered - with one price for cotton and one price for wool & linen. I definitely want it to be the best value possible.Oh yeah, we I can put together that gallery for you before we go live. The Individualized swatches are all going to be very different though.We've got one really, really excellent oxford cloth called "Beaded Oxford." I know that a lot of guys on here are in to very thick and tough oxford cotton,...