or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

FAREWELL INDIGO HOPSACK Indigo Hopsack was the undisputed king of this season's MTO program. The factory just informed us that the extra fabric is entirely sold out. We may be able to restock for early September, but it depends if the mill is still running that color for other clients. We still have about 10 units available OTR and in a really good range of sizes. If you had your eyes on this and you wear the Walt fit, then you might want to grab it sooner than later....
Dear New York dudes: here's the details for tomorrow's event with Individualized shirts. Check out the promos. If ye attend the event, ye shall be rewarded! paulet Brooklyn Individaulized Shirting Event Saturday, April 4th / 2-7PM After-party @ Royal Palms Shuffleboard Club On Sat, April 4th, our good friend Jim from Individualized Shirt will be on-hand at our Brooklyn shop. We hope to see you there! Stop in for: 1) A personal fitting with Jim Hanrahan, the undisputed...
You know it! Emailing the details out this afternoon
He's wearing a Large in this. Rich wavers between a med and a large in most items. The medium looked a little tight, but he probably could have worn that as well.This particular vintage black is super-boss. We tried to get it more aged than usual.I actually gave the dye house my Biohazard "Urban Discipline" shirt from 1993 to reference the aging. That thing definitely saw enough wear in its day. Which reminds me, I have to get that back from them.
Fit shots of the Knit Bombers They're here! Richard wears this thing really well:
Yes and no. They do offer popovers, but it's complicated. Since most of their customers are looking for a looser, classic fit, then choosing a popover shape mandates this huge relaxing of the fit. I'm pretty sure that you guys would find it too baggy. We're working on tweaking it our way, but it's going to be a slow process.That said, I'll certainly do some more OTR popovers with New England.Agreed - shirt looks great on you Brad! That's the fit that most dudes in the...
Haha, yeah, I feel your pain. I took an XL in these shirts too.
You are not alone! We actually specified double button-thru chest pockets on the new Engineer shirt And yes, that's correct, a small EPLA should be roughly equivalent to an XS in EPNY. The EPLA fit is still a touch slimmer due to the plain back and higher armholes, but most guys should be able to wear the same size comfortably.I love the Loden one, it's my favorite color. Sun is out and the day is very nice, so I'll have fit photos for all of these and each of the Northern...
You know it!
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay on this, had some technical issues on my side. Mainly my home Verizon service pooped out for a few hours. I've got the speckled bomber online tonight. Going up tomorrow will be the same item in Black, Olive, and Navy Fleece. Those colors are more or less identical to the Track Hoodie colorways. The fleece bombers are $95, this speckled cloth is a bit more expensive so it's $110. Came out cool as hell! EPAULET LOS ANGELES KNIT BOMBER...