or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

They'll be two price breaks: $1050 and $1150. It's dependent upon the fabric, so it's running about $150 - $200 more than the OTR Vittorio. This is a combination of the single unit upcharge from the factory and the additional cost of duties and clearing on a single unit.That said, the $1150 covers a lot of Loro Piana, Zegna, and E.Thomas fabrics - all of which are pricey and seriously boss. Even with the MTO upcharge, these are still a great deal.AND, we can certainly try...
Thank you sir! It's a killer color - I think that you'll really dig it.Yup, I've had both cameras.I would absolutely advise the RX100 over the NEX-6. The NEX is pretty good, but that kit lens is kind of shite, so you'd have to buy more glass to get truly good photos out of it. The RX100 has a great lens and is a way more portable and comfortable camera to use. I easily get 10x the amount of use out of it.And I'm not sure what your budget is, but if you're willing to spend...
Probably, but the best route is to measure a similar jacket that you own to see how it matches up with our specs. And yes, we'll definitely restock the Doyle in Olive Duck. A little birdie told me that it's going to come in French Blue Organic Duck as well.Got your email - thanks! We'll get you covered for that.They should arrive in NYC at the end of this week, probably online next week.Not really. It's going to look like a Chambray jacket, which is pretty close to the...
Yup, I'd say so. You can most likely wear either size (ex I take a 41 Southwick but comfortably wear a 40 Doyle), but getting the 39 is safe. If it's big, it will only be by a little bit, and that works nicely with the shape and vibe of the Doyle jacket.It's a very easy item to fit overall. The odd sizes are nice for this preorder, but we've sold about 200 Doyles already with the even-only sizing, and it works fine for many guys who actually require odd sizes in their...
Nope. This will be washed so the sizing should be consistent with the duck canvas Doyles. The factory needs a 0.5" allowance at the seams, as washing/shrinkage can vary a bit from piece to piece, but you can expect it to work well with the duck canvas. Same weight and most likely a similar hand too.No, just the sizes and dimensions listed for the Doyle. That said, if you're wearing a larger size than the length may be okay. Check out Oisin's fit photos - he's a very tall...
EPLA Doyle Jacket Cone Mills Heavyweight Chambray PREORDER: $175 Hey guys, The preorder is live! We've got 50 units available to sell in this awesome deadstock Cone Mills Chambray. As a Styleforum bonus, every order placed for this will earn a 15% discount code towards your next purchase with us. You can use this on anything in our online shop and it will not expire. It cannot be used retroactively though. We're putting this into our newsletter tomorrow, so you guys...
Sure thing. The fabric is a bit bluish-grey in person. I'd say more blue. It's going to make up as a beautiful piece. And no worries about shrinkage - like the Doyle, this will be prewashed with all shrinkage removed.Our plan is to submit the order on May 12th or when all of the units are sold. Turnaround time is about 6 weeks with shipping from LA, so we're looking at end June. If all of the units get ordered in a few days, then we can submit on Monday-Tuesday and shave...
Yup. Pretty much any fabric that you see in the Walt line can be done as an MTO. If there's something that you like and it isn't listed in our MTO section, then just drop us a line - we can always set up the order for you over email.
Going live tomorrow Hey guys, Quick heads-up for product releases. 1) The limited edition Cone Mills Doyle preorder will be live by 1:30PM PST (about an hour from now). We've got 50 units available to produce. 2) We'll launch Overdyed Denim Doyles (black and navy) and Overdyed Denim Wilshires (black and navy) sometime this evening. They are en-route to NYC now, so any online orders placed will be fulfilled next Tuesday 3) We've got a smattering of EPNY shirts, both...
I'd say that they're about the same. Canvas is a bit lighter, but all of them are good fabrics for warmer days.Great colors here