or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@applky haha, we love the Ladies Light Cool James jokes over here! And you've got a Natalie Imbruglia reference for us too!  My two cents on all this:  Palazzo mitred cuff is awesome, I get it on all of my shirts.  To @FrankCowperwood 's point, the collar selection, especially the uncommon ones, is the strongest point of Individualized's appeal We've sold a lot of Artisan collars in the past few months, and I've never had anyone regret that choice - either dress or...
  Hey guys!   Quick reminder... today is the deadline for 15% off of Individualized shirts. The code expires at midnight EST, so a little under 2 hours from now.    Click here to see our full assortment of Individualized MTO shirts   Here's the code: INDIVIDUALIZED-FALL16-PROMO
 @nd1nd2nd3 yup, $15 upcharge for shoulder epaulets on any shirt. Just add it into the special comments section and I'll bill you for it tomorrow. All of the orders have to be in tonight for the discount.   @rydenfan thought that you'd like it!    Good call @FrankCowperwood - I'd agree. We're doing a lot of New Bond Collars and Artisans on flannel orders recently.  Any buttondown collar will be made with light lining - so just a thin piece of interlining sitting inside the...
 @Nik Telford sure, if you wanted to so something like the photo, you'd choose:  1) Taylor Shape2) Rounded extended tab3) No belt loops4) Side tabs5) Coin pocket with flap. Would be fresh and old school to do flap pockets in the back too Wouldn't be identical but I think it would hit the overall style well
 @Nik Telford yup, you can absolutely do coin pockets on the Taylor. It's not possible on the Gable because of the large extended waistband
EPAULET BY INDIVIDUALIZED  MADE TO ORDER FALL 2016 EXCLUSIVE SAFARI SHIRT: $195   Hey guys!   It's online and ready to go. We're really excited for this. My apologies for the awful photo, but our actual sample is still a month out and I wanted to get this online so that you guys can take advantage of the 15% off deal. Here's the story:    * This shirt is a ready-made item for a large Japanese account. We got the exclusive to this shape and the remaining fabric....
Huge thanks to @SherifEnt for posting up photos of that Thomas Mason Linen Stripe! We just got one in the store and took some additional shots.   You can order it here. Fabric number is M19BLS       This fabric is also really rad. It's technically a Spring fabric, but it's not particularly thin, and I'd have no problem wearing it in the Fall:    It's in the same online item as above: Fabric is Cezaire Red & Blue X32RBP  
 Really sharp! @Don L @chickenfark oh, sorry my fault - it's measured from the shoulder seam. That's a cut and paste error, the original text described a raglan sleeve. I'll fix that. Thanks for calling it out  @JR Magat I've got this photo of them...  It's not the greatest. We're still waiting on an actual buttoncard with all of the options.  I will say that they're the nicest MOP buttons that we've offered to date. We use MOP on our Stock Gitman shirts, but these are...
 @duff406 we'll surely be able to do another round-up order for kids sweaters with NW, still waiting to hear if they have the capacity to do more adult ones too. Just depends on how cold the season starts out and how busy they are.  Mocha & Tobacco is really great. Dylan always wore brown sweaters well, and convinced me of them. I love them with indigo denim.   @Nik Telford yeah, definitely the best seller so far. It's a great color and being fully made up really helps....
And also, just in case anyone is confused by the sudden appearance of toddlers in our newsletter...   PONCHO & PARKER: PONCHO'S FOR KIDS!    This is a side project that my wife Adele (also a co-owner of Epaulet) is doing with one of her best friends. She made these ponchos with a really nice factory in Turkey. The idea came about a few months ago when she bought a similar product that was made in China at a local kids' store. My daughter went crazy for it and started...