Posts by Epaulet

Sure, my pleasure @rick   Feel free to email pics of you wearing the trousers and we can help you to dial that in. Lengthening the rise is no problem.  
 I don't personally own the canvas, but I've had quite a few pairs of cords from Brisbane Moss fabric. @dalevy Both of them will look smart and can be worn for biz-caz. Tough choice between the two. From what I know of your style and your shoe collection, I'd have to vote Merlot cord. It's just a really striking and boss color. Sets off nicely against grey, navy, and tan. If you only owned a few pairs of pants, then canvas is certainly more versatile, but you've got a good...
   @kickstand ohhhh that's a tough one They're in the same vein, I find Cramerton to be a little bit stiffer on the first few dozen wears. Military Twill softens up quite a bit.  I'd say that the main difference is color and fading. Cramerton definitely fades and ages. A lot of guys (me included) love that, but it may be an issue if you're looking to keep it pristine and biz-caz. Military Twill tends to hold it's color. I've worn and washed both a khaki and olive pair...
  Shot a quick video of four really special cotton fabrics. Our stock is really limited on Walnut & Cozy Canvas.. so don't wait on those if you like them.    Here's the item where you can order
  @duff406 Thanks for asking this - a lot of guys have the same question. And just to add to the responses here:  1) Rudy, Walt, or Driggs trousers done in cotton fabrics like Military Twill, Heavyweight brushed, Moleskin, British Drill.. etc can absolutely be worn casually. Washing and hang drying them will remove most of the crease, and you can wear them a bit wrinkled and relaxed. I constantly wear cotton Rudy trousers with sneakers and t-shirts or henleys. The Military...
Oh and @bry2000 - just shipped your Gables today! Packed them up myself.. nice choices on the fabrics. Should get to you by Sat or Mon. 
 Gonna end on Feb 2nd. We'll probably plug this and make it officially public on Tuesday next week. @dalevy Just so you guys are aware, this event (and the last round) are really due to Hertling's acquisition by new management. When the factory was sold, all of the old fabric was included in the sale.. and it was sold for pennies on the dollar. It had been building up there in the factory for almost a decade.  This EFF pricing.. especially on very saleable goods like the...
 @stmaier sure, by doing a group buy on this, we can really make any size. I'm sure that we could offer the equivalent of US34 to US50 in Chest sizing.  Glad that you're enjoying the sneakers! I've heard that sentiment quite a bit, and a lot of guys look to us for their first higher end pair of sneakers. It often comes down to leather and comfort. The minimal options out there from the likes of Nike & Adidas have such poor leather quality that it never jives correctly with...
Rivet Chino Discount Code Correction   Hey guys... we've also got a quick re-stock discount of 15% off the Rivet Chinos for two days. We just re-up'ed all four colors of basic 8oz Canvas.    The code was off by one character in the newsletter, so use this instead...   Rivet-8ozcanvas-15%off   It will work on 8oz Khaki, 8oz Gunmetal, 8oz Navy, and 8oz Fatigue at this link:    http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/bottoms/Rivet-Chinos​
I'm just going to quickly say that we have successfully made the greatest Teba jacket on Earth. Got the sample... can't believe how freaking nice it is.    I know guys want shorts and longs... I'm going to look into the possibility of a group buy where we can offer standard lengths on this. Will be back with more info soon.