or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Tweed trousers from the "Quick N Dirty" Factory Finds round are almost done!
Snuff Suede Belt Restock! After long last... the snuff belt has returned. We've got lots of 32's, 34's, and 36's. Last restock of the year: DRESS BELT SNUFF SUEDE by EPAULET: $85
Thanks! And the Thedi Jacket is Front Quarter Horsehide. Like the Wyatt, it isn't stiff at all. It feels like freaking butter, actually. It's an Italian horsehide, and it's straight up one of the best feeling leathers that I've ever touched.Very sharp. Nice match with the rest of the look too.
Yup, pretty much the same weight on all of the tweeds and flannels in this season's MTO offerings.Good catch! We took a return on that today. We will have a very large restock of this style coming soon - along with all of those preorders.The new shape is called the "Driggs Tactical." We're running it by GMTO at the moment in Wool-Mink-Cash. I'll have it online shortly.It's basically the raddest winter trouser ever known to mankind.The immortal Camel fit pic from Epaulet's...
When it comes to trouser alterations, I'd say that there's two key considerations:1) Leg alterations are generally more difficult and expensive than waist & seat alterations. So if you're between sizes, then it's often best to go with the leg fit that works better. If you like the leg fit of the 33 but you need the waist of the 34, then buy the 33 and let it out. Or vice-versa.2) If the leg fit is okay on both sizes but something like your waist or seat is the issue, then...
Chromexcel Belts Hey guys! We got a small box of belts in today - and these will be the last restocks of the year. We've been out of Navy 34 (for a 32 waist), Natural 34 (for a 32 waist), and nearly every size of brown for weeks. Those are all back in stock and ready to ship immediately. Here's the lineup: CASUAL BELT BROWN HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL by EPAULET: $95 CASUAL BELT NAVY HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL by EPAULET: $95 CASUAL BELT NATURAL HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL by EPAULET:...
Ah sorry - we only had two and both of them sold in the shop before the jacket went liveThis one was run through the full wash and adjusted for shrinkage - so fit is where it should be. No need to nuke it. It's going to feel slightly bigger due to the thicker fabric, but it's a minimal difference.Ah yes, thanks for pointing that out! It actually has a very smart feature for shortening the sleeves:That stylized button cuff is a separate, standalone piece that is sewn onto...
Ah man, sorry to hear that! It should be no problem - at least you're in the right country for a quick turnaround on it.You can give Northern Watters a call and ask for Wanda. They're a really friendly and small-scale business. I bet that they can do that repair very quickly.Excellent, glad that you dig it! We've got more on the wayAh man, I'm really sorry if we missed this. I'm not sure if I'm matching your real name and username correctly, but if I am, then you've got an...
Definitely a Small in the crewneck. I'd say a medium in EPLA shirting.
Yup, that's the plan. Tomorrow is supposed to be good shooting weather (overcast) so I can catch up on fit photos then.This is a great idea. I'm not sure of the logistics of buying H&S fabric, but I can look into it. It should be possible for us to do a group buy - although the price will be significantly higher than the FF rate. Typically we need to order 6 jackets to make it a stock run. Depending on the cost of the fabric, it may be realistic to do it around the $750...