or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Agreed, I love that leather. Although I believe that Guidi's are hand-made and then the entire finished item is washed. But the first step will be to investigate some pull-up leathers (essentially European-made Chromexcel) and the Italian shell cordovan.Thank you sir - enjoy them!
Ah if, you take the Rudy fit, then I'm 90% sure that the Wilshire won't work for you in any size. Going up two might fit you in the legs, but then the waist is going to be huge and borderline unwearable. We've got a Rudy-fit prototype (the "Fairfax") in development (very slow development), which will hopefully bear some fruit this Fall. I also want to wear our jeans, so I've got a personal stake in this.Yup, the Medium Kamigata is going to be equivalent to a Large Western....
Great - I'm really glad to hear that they worked so well for you!The sneaker business has been really exciting for us. It's something that I've wanted to do for a long time and the feedback has been tremendous. We've had several guys pick up one pair and then come back for a 2nd or 3rd. We're definitely going to build this program out aggressively for the Spring.All of our new knits will launch next week: the henleys, pique tees, and tubular knit tees. We're planning the...
Alden Preorders Hey guys, Most of you discovered this already, but we just set up a new Alden preorder system. As you may know, doing these was really problematic for us in the past. We took a batch of preorders a few years (!) ago for new Ravello and Cigar shell cordovan styles, and I'm still waiting on them to be delivered. I had swore off doing these altogether, but our core makeup business of existing Epaulet styles has been coming through at a very regular pace. I...
The grape is amazing. I'd say that you can wear it in nearly any setting that you'd wear the cotton-linen. And it may actually be a bit more versatile as it will contrast with a dark indigo jean, while the cotton-linen will look a bit matched up.The hand on the grape is amazing. If you like how it looks in the pics then I think you'll dig it a lot in person.
Kamigata's are Live!! Here's the lineup and some comments on each... EPLA Kamigata Jacket Candiani Cotton-Linen Denim: $195 Great 70-30 cotton-linen blend with a gorgeous rope-dyed indigo tone. This is a really breathable piece that's great for a hot day, but it has a proper weight and drape, so you can also wear this in the Fall without a problem. Candiani denim is perfect for a piece like this. EPLA Kamigata Jacket Broken Twill Camo Denim: $195 This is absolutely...
Haha, give me about 30 min, and all of them will be up. Cotton-Linen is going online next...
Kamigatas are coming tonight... I'll be burning a bit of the midnight oil, but these will be online around 11PM or so. We did the photo shoot and it was like... I think that you guys are going to dig these!
So, New England has both its own fit and proprietary fits that it makes for its retailers.Our fit is totally original and distinct from NE's house fit. As a rough guide you can size up one (ex get an Epaulet Large if you take a NE house fit Med), but our shape is still going to be more tapered and athletic of a fit. Sizing up will get you within spitting distance of the chest & shoulder, but our sleeves and armholes are going to be slimmer and the taper from chest to waist...