or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Really sharp! @Steel28
Epaulet Combat Boot and Eyelet Question   Here's a preview of good things to come. May I present the Combat Boot in Couro Cromo for Fall 2015! We're looking at a mid October delivery on this:        It's blake-stitched, very comfortable, and really light. The production boots will have a Swiss RiRi zipper on the instep (not the YKK shown). The St Mortiz sole is a combo leather & rubber commando style that wears really nicely. We're looking at a retail around $295...
Explorer II at the beach....  
 It's cool - I wouldn't take these before mid-August regardless. We don't expect anything this month from them.   I went to Vegas last August for the tradeshows and foolishly decided to walk from the Venetian hotel to the Las Vegas Convention Center right around noon. And I count myself lucky that my shorts didn't light on fire.  Putting the Heirloom cardigan on that day would have been an effective way to waterboard information out of me.   We haven't nailed down the...
 Me too. They always have rad things. I'm sure that we'll have some good offerings for the Fall.   Ah sorry - I've actually just got photos of the Chocolate trainers. After cordovan-gate happened, I started exclusively photographing the Couro Cromo models, even though I wore the Glazed cowhide quite a bit. These pics are about 30 days apart, but I wore the GC nearly every day during that time frame:      Haha, no worries. We'll absolutely have a Match or Walt short MTO...
     Thanks for asking guys. We switched to Individualized last season for two reasons:  (1) Ability to customize body length and collar sizeWith our Individualized program, you can specify collar size, sleeve length, and body length. A lot of guys need these alterations, and we've been able to radically expand our shirting collection for new customers. With the Gitman MTO setup, you can only change the sleeve length. Body length and collar size can only be the standard...
I'd say it's year round. About the weight of a typical Oxford shirt
   Hey guys,  Thanks for posting these questions. The Glazed Cowhide is indeed the original "Shell Cordovan**" from last year.  **In case you don't know the story, these are neither horsehide nor shell cordovan, just to be clear.  If you do know the story, then you might remember that I wore those samples for a few months. And I honestly fell in love with this leather. It's expensive, but the higher USD and our direct pricing through the factory (without an agent) let me...
 Hey @novaeagle Just got off the phone with the factory. Their main cutter was actually off on holiday this whole week, so nothing's happening on this until Monday. I reactivated the item, and we do have more availability on those orange cords:  http://epauletnewyork.com/products/ends-for-friends-rivet-chino-june-corduroy-oxford-cotton They're going to make up so rad! You wearing them for Clemson? 
 These shots are amazing! Looks like you had a fantastic time.  That linen DB suit is the business.   Not at the moment. We'll offer a wool Rivet Ends for Friends in a few weeks, and bring back what's left of the cords in August. Most of them were totally sold through though, our our selection will depend upon finding more fabric.