or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@cyclohexane Very nice! A perfect way to pull off that printed shirt IMO. Rad phone case too.   @PartagasIV yup, it absolutely is. Sorry - we dropped so many order-bombs on Southwick that no one got back to me on the fabric content. I'll ask them again tomorrow. Pretty sure that they won't hold that one to the deadline.  And holy s***, that sounds like the greatest outfit ever worn. That would be so tight with off-white pants!   @nd1nd2nd3 yup, unfortunately they are - we...
 +1 for this makeup: unconstructed and smoke MOP. I'd also do it with open patch pockets. 
 We'll email out the balance payment links in today's newsletter, but here they are if you guys want to get them in. We're going to ship them out first-come, first served. We're closing the Manhattan store tomorrow and I've got 5 employees on hand to work, so we should hopefully get a massive amount of these sent out.  CHELSEA BOOT BALANCE PAYMENT UNFINISHED HORSEHIDE TRAINER BALANCE PAYMENT Quick note on belts - I'm gonna need about a month on those. The original belt...
Hey everyone!   My apologies for the delay on these! We've been communicating in our thread and newsletter, but I should have posted an update here as well. The soles of these boots are all sculpted by hand, and production was a little bit backed up. We're receiving them tomorrow and we'll start shipping out immediately. Thanks for bearing with us - I think that you'll find them to be well worth the wait!    You can pay your balance here. We'll ship them first come,...
 @Darkside I'd love to, but I'm limited to what the factory stocks as custom colors of Cramerton have such enormous minimums. Honestly those three colors are the only ones that we'll be able to offer, at least in the foreseeable future.  That said, the Gunmetal 8oz canvas is still our best-selling chino by a mile and you certainly MTO it without the herringbone stripe.   @coiol ah, my apologies for that. I post all of the updates here because it's our Official Affiliate...
 @cyclohexane yeah... they have that color, but it's not orange. It's like a combo of peach and fleshtone. It would be hard AF for most guys to wear, so I just edited it out. If I wore that color, it would give me the pallor the dead in comparison.  Bright orange is all good in my book tho!    @metranger8694 haha, yeah it's our goal to only make shirts which are the tits
Killer lineup of Individualized shirts for @badsha   My dude got the trifecta of Canclini speckle fabrics! 
 @eljlakers 2014 production is still going strong!   @rydenfan Epaulet Los Angeles upside your head!   @Thefenceposts yup, absolutely. We're waiting on more fabric to arrive, but figure about six weeks  @Don L man, you wear our Alden Makeups so well!   @nickpapagiorgio nope, not too late. I had a bunch of NYC guys coming by for fittings, so Southwick extended the deadline until tomorrow. We'll mention the new deadline in tomorrow's newsletter  @bry2000 oh my god, this has...
 @applky Oh no, I mean including Summer. It's definitely intended as a warm-weather fabric. Unfortunately that swatch was lost in the mix, so it's the one fabric that we don't have. 
 @JR Magat second week of June my man!