or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys,    Bunch of stuff to reply to and catch up on, but real quick:    1) If you need anything by Christmas via our free Priority Mail shipping, you're gonna want to order today   2) We've got banging deals on the wallets, scarves and hats - they all make for great presents!   3) Trouser-only MTO Southwick items are up and prices are active until 1/7. The prices are about on par with Hertling and there are some incredible fabrics to choose from. We've never...
THE RAVEN RYDEN BOOT   Hey guys,  We've contacted every customer on this preorder. About 2/3 of the boots were claimed, another 1/3 are open stock. I've named it the "Raven Ryden" due to the all-black sole edge. It looks seriously tough with just that punch of brass on the eyelets.    Online inventory has been updated. These are ready to ship immediately:      ALDEN X EPAULET BLACK SHELL CORDOVAN RAVEN RYDEN BOOT: $775
The Raven Ryden Boot   Hey guys,  We've contacted every customer on this preorder. About 2/3 of the boots were claimed, another 1/3 are open stock. I've named it the "Raven Ryden" due to the all-black sole edge. It looks seriously tough with just that punch of brass on the eyelets.    Online inventory has been updated. These are ready to ship immediately:      ALDEN X EPAULET BLACK SHELL CORDOVAN RAVEN RYDEN BOOT: $775
 @JayDotz thanks so much.. you're gonna love it! We're going to build out the hat assortment in this coming year. I'm really happy with them as a product. We're not selling a million of them, but it's such a special thing. Most guys like ballcaps and own one or two. They look good on nearly anyone. It's so rad to have a luxurious, European-made option like this that's easy to wear but stands way outside of the pack. It's really "Epaulet," and I'd love to have a bunch of...
Hats are coming soon!   The Harris Tweed ones are freaking amazing... I can't believe how nice they came out. $70 retail and $59.50 with the code... it's a nutzo deal for these. Since they're one size fits all, they make a great gift. We'll be ready to ship them out first thing tomorrow so you have no stress with delivery time.    We've got 12 of each Harris Tweed color, and 16 in each suede. 
Hey guys,  I'm still building out a bunch of new stuff, but in the meantime.. we're fully restocked on our suiting:      We've got the Vittorio Sportcoat in Navy Barberis Pique, the Walt Porto in Navy Pique, and the Walt Porto in Grey Pique.    Pricing was already pretty killer, but we've got a 10% code good until next Tuesday. And we have extended sizes on both the jacket and the trousers. Great time to buy if you want a new suit, jacket, or basic pants for the...
 Today! @pleatedjeans gonna shoot photos and videos
 The pics are really boss. They shot on 35mm? @StanleyVanBuren 
 Paging P.Diddy for that getup!! @L.I.T.