or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Ah yes, sorry about that - it's Saturday, March 7th
Hey guys, Alt Wien Preorder is live! http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/group-buy-footwear/products/alden-x-epaulet-innsbruck-and-ironside-alt-wien-deposit It took a few minutes for the size/width options to import. I think that the first two orders came through without those details, so just shoot me an email with the size and width you need if you were not able to choose it in the item.
Pretty fast these days - we've been cranking them out in 3-4 weeks.
Three New Stock Pants! Just got them online. May we present: SLIM WALT TROUSER INDIGO HOPSACK WOOL: $265.00 SLIM WALT TROUSER LIGHT GREY HOPSACK WOOL: $265.00 SLIM WALT TROUSER TOBACCO LINEN/COTTON: $195.00
No, unfortunately we can't do that. Southwick and our trouser factory will no longer share fabric.That said, I've got a whole swatch lineup of Southwick fabrics which can be done into full suits or jackets/pants only. Lots of good stuff in there. I promise that it's all in work
Ah - don't be put off by these pics if you bought the Couro Cromo. It's a radiant leather too.The comparison pictures are a bit unfair as Couro Cromo was shot in gloomy NYC winter outdoor light and these Shell trainers were taken in my new color-corrected LED light setup. The Cromo shoes are great, and I've now been wearing them for months. In fact, I owe you guys a proper batch of images for them.Speaking of which, I skyped with the factory today and everything is on...
Probably around 9AM. They're going out with the newsletter at about 10AM.
Java Fresco is unstoppable!I've got the rest of the MTO's going online today. We also just received a stock run of Indigo Hopsack, which will be online later this afternoon. So if you take a Walt, then you can buy that OTR. And you'll be able to see a full fit photo for special orders.Military Twill and English Drill is a great collection. Really tough and robust fabrics. The item is online and text updated, but for some reason it's taking forever to get the options to...
Absolutely. You can also just drop us an email and we can do it manually while waiting for the items to go back online.
No you're not nitpicky at all - I think that the original Asbury was too full in both the sleeves and the shoulders. Both of them are being brought in.The only potential misleading bit is that shoulder seams on denim jackets are usually lower set than they are on most jackets, so the bigger measurement was a bit misleading. They weren't that big in the shoulder. But everything is being brought in line with the Doyle and our other EPLA items