or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

THE SAFFIANO BAGS COMETH... Dear Friends,    At the very last moment, our Saffiano bag samples arrived from Portugal! I packed them up in an overnight box to California but shot a few quick Iphone pics before so. We'll launch the preorder in LA, but it will run for two full weeks. You can see the bags in person at our DTLA Trunk show on Saturday, or by the following weekend in our Manhattan storefront.    These came out absolutely brilliant. There's three colors to...
 @FrankCowperwood, haha, we're calling that the "Gym Bag." It's bigger than it looks, actually. But it does have a real bowling steez going on.  We're going to quote 8-12 weeks for the delivery on this from the preorder closing.   @El Argentino it's really remarkable. Here's a copy and paste job all about it (English isn't so great, but it's correct). Ours is the calfskin "Real Deal" variety. The main benefits are: complete water & weather resistance, stain resistance,...
The Saffiano Bags Cometh... Dear Friends,    At the very last moment, our Saffiano bag samples arrived from Portugal! I packed them up in an overnight box to California but shot a few quick Iphone pics before so. We'll launch the preorder in LA, but it will run for two full weeks. You can see the bags in person at our DTLA Trunk show on Saturday, or by the following weekend in our Manhattan storefront.    These came out absolutely brilliant. There's three colors to...
 @Handcuffed I'm really sorry - there's no projected date on that yet. I'll absolutely let you guys know when I have some kind of heads-up on it. The restock of Alt Wiens that we just got included special order units from August 2014.  The times are a' changing very quickly though. I think that you'll see makeups for us and the other existing Alden vendors coming through a lot faster - for both shell and non-shell. And we've also learned to limit shell orders to 12 units...
  Hey everyone,    Although our thread is based in Streetwear and Denim, the majority of our custom business is more along the lines of Classic Menswear, so you guys might find some things that you like at our Trunk Show. If you're in the Los Angeles area, please stop by on Saturday - it's going to be a great time! We'll have a full set of size samples, fabric swatches, and preview items. And they'll be exclusive discounts for everyone who attends - including 15% off...
  Just a quick reminder for any Cali guys on here! We've got quite a few RSVP's for the event - it's going to be a great time.    Also, we'll have a promo of 15% off any stock item that you order in person at the event with no exclusions. That includes both sale and expensive stuff. But you have to be there and do it in person.    **********************   Dear Friends!    Join us on Saturday April 9th for an exclusive Trunk Show in Downtown Los Angeles. We've...
   @Duke Silver excellent - we'll see you there! We'll have some extra deals and exclusives for those who attend too.   Agreed, Benjos are really excellent laces. Fair price for them too. 
 It's a great fabric - wears and fades really nicely too. There's a few photos on Google images @Darkside    @duff406 this is a killer combo!   @Wooderson oh man, the shirt is so rad. I don't have any handy, but I can shoot one later this week. I'll surely take that shirt to Los Angeles @eljlakers awesome, glad that you're pleased with them! That was a killer fabric  @kwanon thank you! That's going to be an ass-kicker!   @edubs01 Probably another week or two, shouldn't be...
Hey guys!  Here's some recent photos of assorted stuff:      Delancey High in Red/Black/White Grained Calfskin. Words can't say how dope these on in real life.        Innsbruck Indy in Brown Chromexcel - we just built out a fresh preorder item for this today!      Individualized Shirt in Cezaire Red & Blue Mix. One of the best makeups that I've seen yet.      My well-worn in Black Couro Cromo Combat Boots. We've got a single unit in size 9 still...
 @mrpo0nani ah, that's because I've never owned epaulet.com. But believe me, the fool who is holding the address has emailed me to sell it plenty of times. Our domain is epauletnewyork.com Just send a message to contact[at]epauletnewyork.com