or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@bkotsko awesome, glad that you dig it! I should have the GYW sample tomorrow or Monday and I'll post them side by side. That one has more of a traditional Grant-last-like shape.   @Plumluck thanks - glad that you like it! I think that the promise of doing these in wacko colors is really interesting. If we run this via a group buy, the price on the Chelsea can be about 15% cheaper than the crepe sole models that are coming in. Each of those crepe units has to be entirely...
 @Duke Silver haha, I don't think so. I'm hoping that we nailed it with this PTB - I'll post up some fit photos of it too. I want to shop these around on Reddit to get feedback there as well. But if we're GTG on the PTB, we can put together all sorts of group buys for it. And I think that doing a suede one would be very cool, as I have pretty much any color that you can think of available.   @budapest12 glad that you dig them! I'll have more boots to show next week and you...
 @brp2 yup, it is - the last is slimmer at the toe and it's sitting on a combo sole, not crepe. 
Hey everyone,    I'm back with some more VASS shoes! These were samples used for trunk shows and photography. They are BNIB, but may have some creasing and slight marks from being tried on in-store. All of them include the original box and shoe bags (except the shell cordovan mystery boot), but they do not include shoe trees.    All sales are final. Price includes shipping to CONUS. Add $30 to send these to Canada or $40 to send them to Europe or Asia via USPS Priority...
Epaulet Footwear Preview   Hey guys,    I'm going to show you a lot of samples over the next two weeks    Here's the first batch. On my last trip to Portugal, I met with two shoe factories: the guys who did our Combat Boots (Blake Stitch) and a new Goodyear Welt facility. My plan is to put together a tight collection of Fall styles that hit a range of price points and dress-to-casual positioning.    The Blake Stitch styles will fall in the mid-$200's and skew more...
 great pics @mdubs - that jacket was a one-of-a-kind beauty! 
 @ahjota you can do edge stitching on the collar and cuffs, just note that in the special comments.  They don't do edge stitching on plackets, but you can note a French placket for the front. I haven't had an issue with the standard placket on the fabrics that I've ordered, but it just comes down to your taste. I have a bunch of new fabrics going live tomorrow morning with the newsletter, including some amazing Albini Thomas Mason linens.   It will probably shrink a bit in...
 @Duke Silver unfortunately not with Hertling - they just do standard stitching on our trousers.   @OIx I'd always advice cold wash / hang dry to get the maximum wear out of your chinos. Generally one wash is going to be fine for that hem. I usually advise hemming the chinos with a bit of break if you're not cuffing them. Cotton pants constrict after a wash and lengthen as you wear them, so hemming them with no break will give you periods where they look too...
  @JVK1 @jm22 @kwhitelaw We're planning to shoot these on David today, weather permitting. The new khaki is a lightweight poplin, a slightly lighter and paler tone than the current one that we have online. It's really nice and has a great hand. The other one is Grey Yarn Dye Twill (#1160) as shown in this item  @ino68 huh, thanks for pointing that out - I'll holler over to the web guys
 @justinkapur fantastic! I'm really glad that so many of you guys were able to get it.   @tkliebert - killer choices on those! Aran in derby is going to be so fresh.   @justinkapur shortening the sleeves should be really easy - I had that done to mine. They'll chop off the cuff and slide it up. You can get the sleeves tapered a bit if you want too.    @MSchapiro I'd echo what everyone else is saying - I've flowing dozens of times with duffle bags and never had an issue...