or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@Wooderson we have some stock sweaters coming around mid-October, but it's just the shawl in Navy and Derby.  I'm planning do to another preorder round next week. Delivery would be promised by Thanksgiving, but we'd most likely have them well before that. This main delivery was projected for September, but they had all of it ready at the end of July. For this makeup round, we'll be working off yarn stock that's on-hand, so it's really just scheduling the labor. So you can...
 @Michigan Planner haha, wait a minute.. she's only 18 months old!  That said, my daughter does take a pretty baller class at Kidville once a week called "Rocking Railroad." The class is run by this fully tattooed young dude who is a legitimately good musician and routinely plays kids versions of punk rock and straightedge hardcore songs to toddlers.  And yes, I realize that is the most new Brooklyn thing that has ever existed.   @rydenfan Boston is definitely happening in...
 @dalevy as long as the fabric is in stock, we can always do an MTO in it. The price is always a bit higher due to the factory's MTO surcharge. Just drop me an email with what you're interested in and I'll be happy to set that up for you. Please note this only refers to stock fabrics in the Walt/Rudy/Driggs cut - the Rivet Chinos are made in a separate facility.   @Duke Silver no, it's just me being slow. I took all of those orders on a brand new laptop. And I lost the...
 @StanleyVanBuren @oisin This photoshoot was off the chain! 
 @csmitty the other guys are only able to see their 20 most recent transactions, so we're working on how to display everything. It pulls from the same info that I see on the admin side - which is complete - so there must be a way to let that punch through.   Sharp! 
 @nickpapagiorgio - thanks for pointing that out!  1) All of the options were for balance payments - the text was just incorrect. I fixed it.  2) I added a field to input your original order number, but it's not really necessary. We have a huge spreadsheet that cross-references everything, and Northern Watters labeled every sweater by name. If you have the number handy then putting it in can only help things, but you don't have it hunt it down if you don't want to.  We're...
 @tricky yup, coming your way  @bkotsko I can certainly check with our Shopify rep. Would you mind emailing me a screen shot of what you see? 
HEIRLOOM SWEATER BALANCE PAYMENT ITEM   Hey guys!   The Sweater Balance Item is online!    You can submit your balance there. We'll work to get all paid items shipped out within 1-2 days. If you need to update your shipping address, then there is a text field where you may do so.    For Canadian customers: please submit your payment with the usual $20 shipping fee. You're going to be sent your sweater directly from Northern Watters in PEI. They might take a few...
 @ReedCA thank you sir! Can't go wrong with the all-white models.   @rydenfan yeah it's pretty similar in overall color. FQH has a matte finish and a really pronounced grain, but the two overlap quite a bit.  I've gotten a bunch of emails today about Saddle Cromo restock status. At the moment, we're about 8 weeks out on that.   @jglenn777 thank you sir!   @TO Tie Guy I don't have a set date for the Natural CXL Innsbruck but I know that we have a lot coming through in the...
New Trainers!   Hey guys,    I'm playing catch-up after my West Coast trip, so my apologies for the absence. I'll try to get to everyone's questions today.    Real quick: we got a freaking stunning delivery of trainers. I know that a lot of you guys have been waiting for the white Tennis Low's to come back into stock. We've got two white ones to offer - the all-white piece from this Summer, and a cool-as-hell white grain model.    I've also got a curve ball for...