or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Haha, give me about 30 min, and all of them will be up. Cotton-Linen is going online next...
Kamigatas are coming tonight... I'll be burning a bit of the midnight oil, but these will be online around 11PM or so. We did the photo shoot and it was like... I think that you guys are going to dig these!
So, New England has both its own fit and proprietary fits that it makes for its retailers.Our fit is totally original and distinct from NE's house fit. As a rough guide you can size up one (ex get an Epaulet Large if you take a NE house fit Med), but our shape is still going to be more tapered and athletic of a fit. Sizing up will get you within spitting distance of the chest & shoulder, but our sleeves and armholes are going to be slimmer and the taper from chest to waist...
We're looking at end of August for a restock on both of those.Yup, I'd agree - Cotton Docker's pic is the closest to the real thing.Going forward, you're going to see a change with all of our studio photography techniques. I'm no longer going to shoot on flat white. We'll do clothing on a dress form behind a light grey background, in addition to the usual outdoor pics. Shoes will be shot on either white or grey (like the pics of the Tennis shoes). Hopefully this will give...
I'd suggest a Medium. Chances are that you could do a Small, but it might be too tight. The Medium might be a little loose, but that works very nicely with this shape.The Fall off-white Tennis Lo will be all leather - it doesn't have a coordinating suede panel. The Slate Blue one will have a suede back, but that's going to be matched in color to the smooth leather.The Snuff trainers really go with anything. Jeans, chinos in nearly any color, canvas trousers, linen trousers...
Actually they'll be less than that - we're planning the EPLA cotton sportcoats to be $195. So well under $400 for the jacket and matching trousers.We're still working on it. I've gone through 3 samples, and I'm trying to get this to be the most perfect casual cotton sportcoat made in the USA. It ain't easy, but we're close. Playing with new methods of doing the armhole to give you space but still look slim. But when we pull it off, we can do prices like $195 for Galey &...
There's some good pics from a reddit user named JackL2:Here's the thread on Reddit all about them...
Yup, I love the Coke GMT. I'd say that my favorite and most worn watch.I've seen that Seiko quite a bit and it's always my first recommendation for sub $500. German brands like Nomos, Junghans, and Sinn are great for a step above that.Cool. I'm out of town until Tues night, but around on Wed.I'll see if we can get the Kamigatas to Manhattan. I'm doing a Wed AM photoshoot with them, so it depends how much progress with make with that. But we can always size you for them...
Very cool. I'd say that you'll be an XXL in the EPLA oxfords. The sweatshirt is a substantially more relaxed fit. We'll get those delivered in the next few weeks.Thanks for picking up the lows! Looking forward to hearing what you think of them.Very cool. I'll be in town, although might be at the BK store that day. If you're staying the night then we can catch a drink later on.Cool. Here's our planned order right now for October:Tennis Hi: Black Calf with Gum SoleTennis Hi:...
We'll have Southwick suiting up in about a week (sorry, I know I'm dragging my heels with that) and factory finds later on in the month.And sure, any Doyle discount guys can use it on MTO merchandise - including VASS.Thank you sir - you're going to love them!Hopefully. At the minimum, I'll be back in LA in September and we'll do a meetup in Hollywood or so.Thanks so much for coming by, it was our pleasure! We'll have more beer on hand and louder music the next time...