or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

You know it! You can do black body with brown sleeves or vice versa.Yup! As other guys will attest, Thedi is really making the best horsehide jackets on planet Earth for the money. This is our exclusive design with them. We'll have the order open for a few weeks, also around 4/18. Sample will be with us in SF.
Epaulet x Thedi MA-1 Preorder Preview You wanted the best, you got the best. The hottest MA-1 jacket in the world! To be revealed in full at the San Francisco Trunk show. We'll run this as an exclusive pre-order item at an absolutely killer price. You can buy it in black horse, brown horse, or a combo of the two colors.
Boo, just started raining out here!I'm still planning the launch for tonight, but we won't have fit pics outside of that navy image. But color-correct studio shots of everything.I'm getting a stock list from our chino guys today. I've got images of most fabrics, so we'll look to do a followup round of ends this Friday. There won't be any new fabrics, but we've got some additional availability after everything was cut. Couple gunchecks in there too!Hmmmmm good questionI'm...
Probably this evening - I'm planning to do the studio shoot around 8PM or so.I'm really thrilled with how this came out. The fit is perfect and it's a standout item. We covered the basics (hoodies, crewnecks) last year, so my knitwear this season all has a special vibe to it.
Actually, we'll have you covered on those requests this week EPLA Knit Bomber should be at my warehouse today. It's raglan sleeve, button front, with side inset pockets. I've been wearing mine now for a week, and it's freaking fantastic. $95 bucks retail, available in black, loden, and navy fleece, and a very limited run of speckled heather french terry. It will be $95 for the fleece, and $110 for the french terry."Speckled Heather" is just as good as it sounds.
Excellent - glad that you're so pleased with everything!I believe that we have some colors that aren't shown on the website. I also did an edit from all of the colors that they offer, as I figured most guys here would pass on a soft lilac heirloom.Good question on the VAT tax, I actually have no idea. I'll get more info on that.Northern Watters works exclusively in wool, so that sadly won't be an option for them.That said, I've got two heavyweight fleece pieces planned for...
I'll know in a day or two, but I'm pretty optimistic that we can do that.The actual event is going to be Saturday, April 18th at our apartment. We're working with SF right now on a potential meetup on Friday, April 17th as well. More details to come!
Sure thing, I wrote a lot of comparison points between these two sweaters last Fall. To hit your first point, the hat wool is the exact same British lambswool that's used in the Heirloom cardigan. It's pretty coarse, but that's part of the design. I'm not crazy about their hats either, and that's why we don't carry them. But that wool is much more easily worn when it's a sweater sitting over a shirt than pulled tight against your forehead.Hardie Cardigan: Softer wool,...
No, I decided against carrying that for this year. It's a great sweater, but I'd rather develop my own designs and work with Northern Watters. They make a more interesting product IMO and they're a small family company that's really grateful for the new business and clients. I think that they offer much better bang for the buck - especially with this preorder pricing.The Hardie's cool, but as you guys know, it's a open item from Scott & Charters. We sell it okay, but I do...
Each one of these is totally handmade, so it shouldn't be a problem if you want either the Hoodie or Shawl without pockets. I'm sure that we can do that. I use the hell out of those pockets tho...