or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

It's their slim fit model, so it's roughly in line with our shirting. Or exactly the same fit as the varsity jackets if you happened to get one of those.   I actually work in the BK store on Thursdays if you want to brave the "F" train. It's only about a 10 minute ride from the Manhattan shop. Come on out! 
TAKE 30% OFF SALE MERCHANDISE   Hey guys,    It's quiet these days with new receipts, but the Fall deluge is starting in about three weeks. We've got to clear out this sale merchandise.    This code is going to get emailed out on the general list tomorrow, but you heard it here first.    It expires on Monday. Use the following at checkout:    Thirty-Off-Sale-July2015   We're talking under $400 on the Vanson jackets and a little over $500 for the Koufax...
 Not really, but it doesn't seem to be an issue for most guys. I have a very low instep, so there's always a good amount of vertical room in most shoes and sneakers for me. I can't wear loafers or monks without a felt tongue pad. I'm getting that slippage because of it, but I haven't heard of it from anyone else. That said, any cobbler can always put a "tongue loop" in for you, where the stitch down a strip of leather for you to run the laces through. Won't be the exact...
Footwear pics from yesterday: unfinished horse sport trainers, black calfskin tennis trainers, Alden dark tan calf Longwings
Trade Show Recap   Today and tomorrow are our trade show days for Spring Summer 2016. We had some solid meetings! Here's a little recap:    Gitman Bros We met with our dude Dana Dean to go through seasonal shirting fabrics. Lots of killer stuff - including that huge-scale Thomas Mason plaid shown below. We're confirmed for a quick Ends for Friends round next Wednesday or Thursday as well.          Alden Wonderful as always to meet with our friends at...
I had the pleasure of meeting with Mr. Fukushima from Ring Jacket today. Shot a pic of our dual AP's...  
 No, it's going to be all wools for next week, but there's some killer moleskin-ish flannels with a brushed hand.  Also, got a confirmation on a quick round of Gitman Bros EFF's for next Wednesday!   Southwick is actually the original "Factory Finds" promo that we've done. Wish that we could run that again with them, as it was a killer program. Given their factory move, it's on indefinite hold, so we've got nothing on the horizon. That said, we'll surely have a ton of MTO...
 Not at the moment, and only because jeans production is pretty large scale by nature. The Wilshire is working so we're going to commit to that. The only thing on the board is our long-promised and ne'er delivered Fairfax jean. Which is actually going through patternwork right now.    Correct, this is for the Walt/Rudy/Driggs. I will have flannels and Donegals available for the Rivet chino EFF next week for anyone who prefers that shape.  I'd say that these are about the...
 Yeah, we'll see for Spring.  In the world of more iconic menswear designs, I'm going to first hash out a rad crepe sole desert boot and oxford. Bust that out in lightweight horsehide. 
 Ah, I actually wish that I had more pics. It's an older style, so it's been totally deleted off of our site. That one pic is left on our mostly defunct Tumblr page.  Well, I can show you a bit of a comparison. This is what we have now, from Abraham Moon in the UK.   And this is the Italian Donegal:   The Moon goods are using yarns in noticeably different tones, so you have a heathered look to it. The Italian goods are more monotone and the color is darker...