or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

VASS Samples in Budapest Last These are $450 each. Same routine with PM'ing me your paypal address. Two Tone Cognac Scotchgrain and Calfskin Shortwing, Size 42.5, Budapest Last Cognac Calfskin Shortwing, Size 8.5UK, Budapest Last Cognac Scotchgrain London PTB, Size 8.5UK, Budapest Last
VASS Samples in Peter / New Peter LastThese are $450 each. Same routine with PM'ing me your paypal address.Norweger Dark Brown Calf, Size 42.5, Peter LastBudapester Shortwing, Cognac Calf, size 8.5UK, New Peter LastPENDING...Alt Wien with Dainite Sole, Dark Brown Suede, size 8.5UK, New Peter Last [[SPOILER]] Theresianer, Cognac Scotchgrain, size 42, New Peter LastLoafer, Dark Brown Suede, Size 8.5UK, Peter Last, Includes Lasted shoe trees
More Premium VASS Found another shell item and another boot. These are $595 shipped CONUS. Drop me a PM saying "I'll Take It" and include your paypal email address for the invoice. Please note that they are final sale and the price is fixed. Oh, and I've gotten a few questions about the quality. These are all salesman samples, they are unworn, and they are first quality. They've been used a few tradeshows, so they may have light scratches or marks here and there from...
Both. We've got an entire book of Vitale Barberis fabrics which are all year-round suiting weight. And a bunch of seasonal tweeds, cashmere, flannel, and camel hair on top of that. All of the photography is done, I'm just working on building it out.Yup, exactly right. We've got some really fresh new shirting fabrics!Yup, they're about all the same weight. I'll mention it if we get anything that's significantly lighter or heavier.Hoping that our jeans are shipping in the...
deleted
VASS F-Last SamplesAll shoes $450 CONUS. Send me a PM with your paypal email and I'll hit you off with an invoice.Alt Wien Antique Cognac Calf - 8.5UKDouble Monk Black Calf - 8.5UKPENDING....Alt Englisch Oxblood Calf - 8.5 UK [[SPOILER]] Two Tone Alt Englisch Calfskin - size EU42
For VASS, I'm going to list them by last. First up will be all of the F-Last styles. About 5-10 minutes
Carmina Salesman Samples Okay guys, here's the three Carmina's that we have. All of them are Simpson Last, size 7UK. The price is $300 shipped Conus. Add your usual $20 or $30 shipping fee if you're abroad. They're final sale, and I'm selling these personally, so if you want them, please reply with "I'll take it" and your paypal address. I'll shoot you an invoice and we'll get them boxed and shipped out tonight. EDIT - Thanks guys! The other two shoes sold. These still...
Epaulet by Gitman Flannel Shirts As promised - we've got three new ones online! EPAULET BY GITMAN BROS. SHIRT MIDNIGHT WINDOWPANE FLANNEL: $150 EPAULET BY GITMAN BROS. SHIRT BRUSHED GINGHAM TWILL: $175 EPAULET BY GITMAN BROS. SHIRT GREY TARTAN FLANNEL: $175
I'd say so. Stay away from the Budapester and larger lasts. Something like the Peter or New Peter could work with thicker socks and/or a tongue pad.Either way, the pricing will be really low, so you can prob turn on B&S pretty easily at the same cost if they don't work.Technically a 9.5US, but I'd say on the smaller side of that size. Not sure why all of these are UK sized and not EUR sized like they normally are.I'm going to personally sell all of these through paypal, as...