Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys! I'll be back with Aero answers shortly, but in the meantime, tonight's the last call for suede preorders. Big thanks to everyone who ordered already! https://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivals/products/vesuvio-suede-preorder-project-spring-2017-footwear
 @FrankCowperwood oh that guy? The dude just rocking his big ass horsehide coat by the beach?  It's a size 40 done in Brown Oiled Medium-Weight horse. It's a fantastic leather. It's not as supple as the light stuff, but it gives off a similar character and depth as the CXL but with less bulk and stiffness. We ran some nice brown horse with Thedi and Golden Bear, but this is the best that I've seen. We've done about 15 MTO's for customers at this point - mostly through...
Aero jackets are going online today! We've got a killer launch promo and we should be able to deliver these right at the start of May. Hope that you don't mind the fit model for this:   
 @dalevy same here, we'd plan it as just a stitched captoe.. no extra leather or bulk. Pretty sure that they can do that. 
New Boot Mockup   Hey guys, I want to get your opinion on this..     I want to develop a new boot shape for the Fall. The Combat boot fit and last has worked really well for us, so we're gonna roll with that. The major changes here are:    1) Remove the side zip 2) Add stitched captoe 3) Change shaft construction to inset (allowing for the shaft to easy be made in contrasting leather) 4) Replace the top three eyes with speed hooks 5) Add rear pull tab   I'm...
FYI, only two more units left on Gitman Electric Dreams Madras! Don't sleep if you've been eyeing that one! 
 @FrankCowperwood going live next week! Actually just got the final samples and photographed them today.  That said, I sadly don't have access to that Natural horse, it's an exclusive for another vendor. We've got a bunch of other stuff, including Chromexcel though. It's definitely a very cool look, but isn't the easiest color to wear. The aging takes a while and it's not that consistent, at least from what I've seen.  We have an awesome rough-out skin which is a rad way...
As promised... here's shots of the Vesuvio Suede footwear matched up with indigo denim....                
 @plato hmmm that's a tough one. I'm really thinking that you're going to take a 8.5 in our tennis trainer given your Carmina & Barrie sizing. I can't see you needing a 9, but I can't explain that Jack Purcell thing either. The suede will stretch quite a bit if needed, but I feel like the 8.5 will work for you. Otherwise, I can't imagine you'd ever fit in a 7uk Carmina.   @FLW should be headed your way soon! 
 @notmandatory yup, that's fine.. we'll bill you separately for that upcharge and submit it as a single. The reason is that it has to be done as a total one-off.. the placket and front piece cutting is totally different on a camp collar.   @malwear It works fine.. I always think that it's a cool look. Doing the club in a plaid will make the rounded shape less noticeable as well. It's a nice way to take it out of the typical buttondown realm:     @shunted22 sorry, no - we...