or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Ends for Friends at an End Hey guys! Thanks for all of the orders today! We're through most of the fabrics that I have now. The fabrics that are online will be up until they sell out or until Monday - whichever happens first. I have to step away to shoot some new shoes that just arrived (including a 'lil thing we call the Innsbruck Alt Wien): If you have any questions on the fabrics that are listed, then feel free to post them! I'll check in on the thread in a few hours
Wow, we are on the same wavelength. I seriously just opened one of these....
Ah cool - sorry about that - but I'm glad that you guys both got what you were looking for!
Yeah, that it weird. I rebuilt them from scratch just in case something was wonky
They're still there - no one bought them yet
Just listed two one-off shirts in "Fuzzy Twill." Slightly heavier brushed twill, really nice color schemes on these. Very Pendleton surf style.
ALDEN BOOT Hey guys, Sorry that I totally missed the boot pre-order plan for today. I had to get a bunch of the shirt swatches in person this morning, and setting up the Ends sale was way more last-minute than I had planned. I know that some people were planning for it, so I think that the most fair thing is to push it until Monday. Let's schedule it for Monday at 2PM EST. That way everybody on both coasts can have at it.
Thanks! Not sure - it's just a sartorial stripe. I bought that shirt off of B&S years ago. I think that it's Isaia.We'll have a ton of such fabrics to choose from for Epaulet x Individualized.Yeah, it must be similar to that gold stripe from the first round. I believe that it's the same cloth, but the blue ground looks a little brighterAwesome - that's going to be great! I believe that @rydenfan has something like that
Gold stripe chambray is definitely heavier. It's on par with the typical chambray shirt that you know and love - just a nicer, softer, and more expensive Italian fabric. Around an oxford weight. Going to be lighter than the new EPNY Speckle Chambray if you own that.
It's very light. Generally lawn fabric will be among the lightest that you can use for a man's shirt until it starts going transparent.That is, unless you want a transparent shirt. I know that Glenn Danzig is usually asking for that on his Gitman MTO's: