or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Haha, thanks for the post and glad that you dig them!Yes and no. Most people would comfortably wear the same in both. The heavyweight ones have a much stronger taper, while the basic pants have a straight leg. I'd say that the fit in the top block is similar, but the Heavyweights are much slimmer after the knee and end in a ribbed cuff.If you wear our pants and jeans (Walt, Rivet, Driggs, Wilshire), then you should have no problem wearing the Heavyweight ones. Just buy...
They're an awesome fit on you. Everything looks sharp! Thanks for picking them up.Sorry about that guys - they were blazing through the sweaters to get them to us before Thanksgiving, and it looks like they left off the caretags from all of the special order pieces. This in no way impacts the lifetime guarantee. They're a family company with a handful of employees, and they'll always recognize their sweaters.In terms of pulls, you can fix nearly all of them with a crochet...
Got one more flannel for everyone! Just 5 units available in this: EPAULET BY NEW ENGLAND SHIRT BLACKBIRD PLAID FLANNEL: $140 Oh, and the pattern matching is excellent on this shirt. It looks off at the bottom because the size (medium) was too small for the dressform, and it's pulled too tightly. I grabbed the wrong size before setting up the shoot.
Thanks for the reminder Fok.The hopsack jacket has a place in everyone's wardrobe, and this is a great time to pick it up and donate to charity!That would be boss - we should do it. Maybe do it in mid Jan as a way to brighten up the winter.Oh, and BTW, unrelated to the contest but relevant to newly released stuff - Southwick should have all of the remaining FF coats to us by Friday. We're going to hustle like crazy to get them shipped out to you guys ASAP.
Epaulet Running Trainer Sample Got another sneaker sample to show you guys! May I introduce the "Running Trainer" This will be an all-leather running shoe on an EVA molded sole. Kind of a throwback construction to the old New Balance's. We'll give it the same glove leather liner as the Tennis Trainer. I've tried on the sample and they feel This sample is made up in a triple mix of "Couro Chromo" leather. Not necessarily a colorway that we're ordering, I was just...
Ah sorry - we only received two units of Blue large, and those sold in the shops weeks ago. The grey color is rad too - those are the ones that I grabbed.The Heavyweight tiger hoodies are the same exact fabric if you want to hook it up and be all....Looks great! Glad that it worked so well for you. Thanks for picking it up.Ah, the late, great Fairisle v-neck. I love that sweater!Thank you sir! You're going to love them - the fabric is really excellent on these
Two Flannel Shirts Too Here's two long-awaited items that just went online. Both are New England-made flannels in the classic EPNY fit with darts. Great hand on both of them. EPAULET BY NEW ENGLAND SHIRT GREEN/GREY GINGHAM FLANNEL: $140.00 EPAULET BY NEW ENGLAND SHIRT BERRY PLAID FLANNEL: $140
Thank you sir! You're going to love these.
Reigning Champ Heavyweight Sweat Pants As promised!! REIGNING CHAMP HEAVYWEIGHT TIGER FLEECE PANT CHARCOAL: $130 REIGNING CHAMP HEAVYWEIGHT TIGER FLEECE PANT PACIFIC BLUE: $130 And I've been raving about these for a few weeks. If you live somewhere cold and you dig the look of these, then I promise - you will absolutely love them. They're the warmest sweat pants that I've ever seen, and I've worn them down to the mid 20's in temperature. The fit is really tapered...
Haha, good find - I guess that it does look cool with an all-white upper and a red sole. IDK we'll see - there's a lot of leathers and possibilites to play with. I just received a sample in a beautiful calfskin scotchgrain. Like the "Emerson" carmina boots that we ran last year, the leather has the typical pebble grain structure of scotchgrain, but it doesn't have that hard top-finish, so the hand is very soft. Just like the regular calfskin that we run.We'll have a nice...