or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Oh snap, you got one of our exclusive Epaulet x Styleforum Bic Pens! It's made with horsehide ink and Donegal Tweed plastic!
Yup, everyone gets this on all full-price items. There's a 14-day window which starts after you receive the item.Agreed, the Shetland crews run pretty slim. Most people are going up a size.For real! Thanks for picking them up and for posting the pics! I'm in love with that leather. Dare I say... would you guys be interested in setting up some Kudu group buys? The leather takes a while to come in, but if we put together some styles soon we could have a big delivery in...
Sorry about that guys - working on those right now.Great fit on you! Thanks for posting up the picsFor real. The hand on these Barberis flannels is insane too. All of you guys who ordered them will be really delighted with them in person.CADDYSHACK!This is going to be the deal all around. The volume of packages being shipped this year is unprecedented, and I'm seeing USPS and UPS delivery dates moving out each day. A lot of in-transit boxes will probably get delayed too,...
Ends for Our Friends Rolling In.... Hey guys, Got a bunch of Driggs pants from the "Ends for our Friends" promo. We're going to work to get as much as possible shipped before Christmas. I expect the balance to arrive by Jan 15th. In the meantime, here's some pics: Grandpa Tattersall Barberis Navy Tartan Flannel Royal Stewart Tartan Barberis Cream of Wheat Flannel
Ah, we've got them here, I'll see if I can get them online tonight.
That variance of color and tone is part of the deal with Natural Chromexcel. I'd say that most guys just leave it be, as it will change and darken on its own.That said, I'm a big fan of Lexol leather conditioner. It's cheap, and works well on belts, boots, leather jackets, and bags. It's a lot more liquid than stuff like Pecards, so it's easy to apply. Using that on your belt from time to time will certainly extend its lifespan. Just use it sparingly so it doesn't stain...
Looks great! And haha, I know these places well. Yet another venue for me to wear the Track Pants.
couple of other notes: After long last... NANO PROTECTOR IS BACK IN STOCK! We've been sold out for months. This is quite a crucial product for the wet and snowy weather that's on its way. TARRAGO NANO PROTECTOR: $17.00 And we received a really rad "Thermal Black Pack" from Reigning Champ. This was a pre-set assortment of all-black garments. There's a thermal-lined hoodie, a thermal lined varsity bomber, and a thermal long sleeve top. The quantity is very small, as each...
Epaulet x Gitman Midnight Windowpane Mini-Restock EPAULET BY GITMAN BROS. SHIRT MIDNIGHT WINDOWPANE FLANNEL: $150.00 We just received a tiny, last-minute restock of this shirt. Just six units, spread out from S through XL as 1-2-2-1. It was officially our best selling Epaulet x Gitman piece for the season. The fabric is a mid-weight flannel, so it's not that heavy. You'll be able to wear this well into the early Spring. Great color too.
It's funny, I've had the sweat pant conversation dozens of times in our stores. We've sold the track pant very well - and most of them have gone to existing Walt/Rivet/Driggs customers. I think that it's important to draw the line between "sweat pants" and the things that we're offering and designing. Knit cotton and cotton-blend pants are definitely having a moment in menswear, and I think that the Track Pant and the Reigning Champ stuff is pretty distinctive from the...