or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Thanks guys!! Here's the link to all four of the items: http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/special-order/Group-Buy-Clothing
 And... it's live!!! @CLTesquire http://epauletnewyork.com/products/hertling-ends-for-friends-trousers-jan-17-linens-linen-blends  I'll give some additional rec's tomorrow, but 8421 (Ghostly Oatmeal) and 1604 (Indigo Acqua) are freaking out of this world. 
 Ah man, I wish. Knits are all made in big batches, usually 200pcs and up per shape. It's unfortunately not realistic to do any kind of custom stuff for it. 
Speaking of all that... these are the new swatches going online tonight. I should have them up in an hour or so. All warm-weather items, $185 each in any fit.    #8421 is called "Ghostly Oatmeal" and it is absolutely freaking amazing. Beautiful neutral tone, really luxe blend of Wool, Silk, and Linen. Just 12 units in that one.. it's definitely my first pick of the batch  
 @FrankCowperwood ordered an awesome duo of Gables. I actually shot them in our studio...   Corduroy Gables are basically the greatest thing ever.   Agreed with @Duke Silver, those socks are awesome   @metranger8694 yup, that was made by our first knitwear supplier. Really was an awesome piece. 
 @ErikW @kickstand  It's not going away totally .. we'll still offer it via MTO. We'll also bring in a fit called the Como later on which is a larger, classic cut - bigger than the Rudy. This is just going to be the last offering of the Driggs as a Ends promotion. I've got a bunch of linens and linen-blends to put online today, so there's a lot to choose from in both warm and cool weather fabrics if you want to stock up.   @Duke Silver @Michigan Planner Very cool, glad...
 @Patrick R this is an awesome fit.. thanks so much for posting it! I love how everything is paired up here. Great coat too.  And I'm really glad that you're enjoying the Cramertons.. that's one of my all-time favorite fabrics as well. It's tough, comfortable, and it ages like nothing else. We'll definitely expand our offerings in that cloth this year.   @RuleOfRescue sorry about the tongue issue.. I've had that happen on both Carmina and Alden boots in the past. I'd echo...
Sure, my pleasure @rick   Feel free to email pics of you wearing the trousers and we can help you to dial that in. Lengthening the rise is no problem.  
 I don't personally own the canvas, but I've had quite a few pairs of cords from Brisbane Moss fabric. @dalevy Both of them will look smart and can be worn for biz-caz. Tough choice between the two. From what I know of your style and your shoe collection, I'd have to vote Merlot cord. It's just a really striking and boss color. Sets off nicely against grey, navy, and tan. If you only owned a few pairs of pants, then canvas is certainly more versatile, but you've got a good...
   @kickstand ohhhh that's a tough one They're in the same vein, I find Cramerton to be a little bit stiffer on the first few dozen wears. Military Twill softens up quite a bit.  I'd say that the main difference is color and fading. Cramerton definitely fades and ages. A lot of guys (me included) love that, but it may be an issue if you're looking to keep it pristine and biz-caz. Military Twill tends to hold it's color. I've worn and washed both a khaki and olive pair...