or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

NEW ALDENS   Hey guys, we got three killer new Aldens in. The first two have preorders against them. If you placed a preorder, then expect an email from us shortly with the balance payment link. The stock online is what's left after the preorder units.    ALT WIEN BOOT ALPINE GRAIN PLAZA LAST: $585     TYROL PLAIN TOE BLUCHER GRANT LAST: $575   And here's a new stock style for us. We called it the "Cardiff." It came out really sleek in Brown...
New Aldens   Hey guys, we got three killer new Aldens in. The first two have preorders against them. If you placed a preorder, then expect an email from us shortly with the balance payment link. The stock online is what's left after the preorder units.    ALT WIEN BOOT ALPINE GRAIN PLAZA LAST: $585     TYROL PLAIN TOE BLUCHER GRANT LAST: $575   And here's a new stock style for us. We called it the "Cardiff." It came out really sleek in Brown...
   @JR Magat @avsmusic1 no stress, this isn't a preorder. The suede blousons are finishing up this week, should hopefully be here by end of next week. We'll have 24 units available. I'll have a bunch of samples to show you guys for Fall jackets too. 
 @malwear yup, they should be coming thru in the next few weeks. That was the round with New England  @CanadaCal oh excellent - Adele's going to be at the shop tomorrow. We'll have the swatches here and she can fit you for pants and Individualized too if you have time
 @Duke Silver Neutral Green & Cream is very light, it's almost like a cotton lawn fabric. It's beautiful. I'd love it with a band collar. It's the most restrained of the swatches and it's very easy to match. The green tones are really subtle. I think that it would be your style.  It has a smoother hand than Yacht Rock or Fresh Meadow, so could be dressed up more easily. I'd also wear this as a lightweight layering shirt in the Fall, while the other two would feel a bit to...
Ok dudes, everything is loaded in! Going to work on our newsletter to get that out. Quick reminder - it's the last day for Saffiano bag orders too. Thanks to everyone who ordered already, it's far and away the most successful bag product that we've done to date. 
 @cyclohexane yeah, it only really makes sense if our OTR fit works pretty well and you see a fabric that really calls to you. You've got a lot of great Individualized shirts as it stands. Viotech might me something if you need a really lightweight piece - and that would be kind of hectic with a tie anyway. 
 Thank you! It's taken offline, here's a photo to remember it by..... 
Desert Sunrise is from Canclini - it's crazy nice Just one unit on that.    Viotech and Fresh Meadows have 2 units each, and they're really light and gauzy. Great for very hot and humid weather. 
  Hey guys!   So, this is a bit last minute, but our rep just handed off a bunch of off-price swatches to me on Friday. We have to go live with them this week or we'll lose them to a regional trunk show. So it's a shotgun "Ends for Friends!"   Given the discounted pricing, we will not disclose the factory's name, but (1) it's in the United States (2) we currently produce shirts with them and (3) it's not New England Shirt or Individualized Shirts. Hopefully that...