or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

All of our best-selling Alden makeups have Commando soles, and IMO they do it better than anyone.We've used Commando-ish soles with Carmina in the past, and it just ain't the same.
Monochrome Tennis Trainers are online! Also, since were were able to buy this calfskin with the higher dollar exchange rate, I'm happy to say that we were able to drop the retails by $20 EPAULET LOS ANGELES TENNIS TRAINER HIGH MONOCHROME BLACK $225.00 EPAULET LOS ANGELES TENNIS TRAINER HIGH MONOCHROME WHITE $225.00 EPAULET LOS ANGELES TENNIS TRAINER LOW MONOCHROME BLACK $195.00 EPAULET LOS ANGELES TENNIS TRAINER LOW MONOCHROME WHITE $195.00
White & Black Trainers are going online in about an hour! They came out really great.Just got the notice that Couro Cromo is officially finished and fully boxed up . We're going to schedule a pickup this coming week, and it should be landed, received, and ready to ship within about 7-8 days.And thanks again for all of the Heirloom orders! Someone just picked up an Ecru Nep Hooded sweater. That is going to be so freaking cool. Please remember that the orders close tomorrow...
Not yet, but shooting everything tonight.The black came out seriously rad!Awesome, we'd love to see you there!Hmm, we've been getting them pretty fast, but maybe your trousers are on hold for consolidation because you're international? Shoot me an email with the pants in question and we can look for them tomorrow.
11AM tomorrow y'all! PS - wow it's hard to shoot a natural light photo of an all-white high top that doesn't have a color cast.
Stock should be fine on everything except the all-white Tennis Low.I've had guys anticipating that for months. We have over 100 units coming in, but a little over half have already been claimed. If you want one of those, then I'd buy it sooner than later. I'll put all of these online at 11AM EST tomorrow. No, they're all just coming to our Brooklyn warehouse in about an hour. They'll be at the BK store after 3pm or so. Quick train ride from the Lower East Side if you want...
Heirloom Sizing and New York Fittings this Weekend Hey guys, Thanks so much for the preorders so far - this sweater project is going brilliantly! I've seen a lot of Cinnamon and Ecru Nep coming through! We've got a few days left, as the preorders close on Sunday at midnight. I need to get them these first orders first thing on Monday. Three notes from me: 1. WHEN IN DOUBT BETWEEN TWO SIZES - GO UP TO THE BIGGER SIZE I've personally sold hundreds of these in-store to...
LA Production & New Product Update Hey guys, Sorry for the late check-in - I just got back to NYC yesterday, and I'll be playing catch-up for a few days. Here's everything going on from our side: New Products * White & Black Tennis Low and Tennis High trainers are being delivered today! I'm planning to shoot them this evening and have them online with a newsletter in the morning * We received some new Gitman Bros shirts (oxford & chambray popovers) and a smattering of...
EPLA Indigo pique tee and crosshatch Kamigata, under a suede blouson from Knize Wien