or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@Nik Telford Cold Wash and hang dry all of the way. This fabric is essentially like the Viyella wool/cotton blend.  Definitely keep it away from the dryer. It might be a bit stiff after the first wash (it also might not be, this stuff is pretty high end), but you can iron or steam it to soften it up if that's the case. Enjoy that awesome shirt!   @Patrick R oh definitely, I've got all sorts of plans for cotton trousers in the Spring :-)  @Viral yup, they're fully machine...
 @AloysiusSF sure thing! Stone was a rad color, just more Spring/Summer in its vibe, we'll certainly bring that back for next season. Graphite is really cool, grey tones are often our best sellers in cotton trousers. 
 @AloysiusSF not this season. Possible that we'll get Navy Cramerton around Feb, but the colors you see are what we'll have for the next five months or so. We'll try to keep Khaki and Olive in stock, Graphite we received about 100 units and sold through around half of them so far today. Not sure we'll be able to restock that in-season as it's not a typical color. They're really an awesome value for the money, and that color is going to fade beautifully.  The first...
New Rivet Chinos!   Been waiting on this product for a while. Introduced this past Spring, our Cramerton cloth Rivet Chinos have quickly became our most popular fabric. It's very comfortable and it ages like nothing else. It's absolutely perfect for the season. We've got two restocks and a killer new Graphite color. The sizing has been corrected on this batch as well, so it is fully consistent with all of our other fabrics.    RIVET CHINO GRAPHITE CRAMERTON CLOTH:...
 @L.I.T. haha, thought that you would dig it. I think it would be really boss with a band collar!  @tricky these two looks are fantastic. I actually love the Unv Stripe oxford with the braces. I think that it totally works.   @applky awesome, glad that you're pleased with them!   @metranger8694 I shipped out about five Safari shirts personally today, so they'll be landing in people's hands soon.   @Don L thanks Don! You're going to really love this. And I know that I...
Got a beautiful shirt in for @Nik Telford
In other shirt news, my custom Safari shirt arrived. It's really freaking stunning in person. I made a quick "unboxing" video to show you guys....       Here's the link to it in our online shop
 @bbconair depends what you're comparing us against, but our sizing is often about one size smaller than most American brands.  Let me do this: I'll shoot a quick video tomorrow of how we measure our shirts. I'll post it here so you can see the method. If you measure an existing shirt against our numbers, it will guide you to the right size.   @plato it was great meeting you too! Thanks so much for all of your orders - those Individualized shirts should be hitting any day...
Last video....  
 @notwithit Armored division is the lightest of the flannel group, it's really freaking soft too. Gorgeous fabric.  Loden & Pumpkin is pretty much the typical weight, and Big Poppa is pretty heavy.