or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

For a Large loop you'd want either a Large or an XL henley. If you want to email or post a pic of you wearing the large loopwheel, then I could tell you definitively.  And yup, we've got more long sleeves on order! 
   ALDEN FOR EPAULET TAUNTON CAPTOE BOOT ALPINE GRAIN: $585 After long last, the restock has arrived! Three things for you guys:  1) A littlle over half of these beauties are preordered. If you placed a deposit for them, then you can pay your balance here 2) We've got exactly 8 extra units available for general sale 3) If you've never seen the Taunton Boot, then the idea behind it is: a cool dress-casual boot that utilizes Alden's toughest and most weather-resistant...
  Wearing the Coke bezel GMT today 
 Yup! And wow, I realize that saying "Legendary Ass" is strange enough, but it's really questionable when put in bold like that 
 I'll have them live by 12. It's a mix - some of them have more units (6-12), but there's quite a bit in the 2-3 range. So it's not like the chino ends where we have lots of stock in many fabrics.  They always promo fabrics from opposite seasons, so there's no flannels or twills. Most of what we selected is year round weight, more or less a dress shirt. We chose a few linens only because they kick legendary ass. 
 Nope, we can do Keystone/Vintage on request. No problemo! You can choose your collar like the last time too.   You are in luck my friend - I've got some killer ginghams! 
SHIRTING ENDS FOR FRIENDS TOMORROW   Hey guys, quick heads-up for tomorrow. We're going to run a quick promo for shirting ends. Got some really great stuff in there, and we'll have them out at $125.    By the manufacturer's request, it will just be presented as an "Epaulet Shirting" promo. So I can't tell you who's making them. But I can tell you that it's one of our usual factories and it is NOT New England....  
 I've actually got most of the fabrics now - I'll probably roll them out in the next week or so. Factory is closed until 8/13, so nothing's getting done until they reopen anyway. We've got killer stuff for the season! 
 @zippyh Congrats - it looks beautiful. Great shot too
 @venividivicibj Wish that we could - we've got all of the fabric inventory listed online. That guy is dust in the wind.   @brp2 Thank you sir! That's a great fabric. Wrote you back on the PM too.   Aging on those is incredible - thanks for posting the pics!   @Anm1984 nothing on the drawing board yet, but that's a good call  Agreed - brown trousers are really easy to match  @Don L agreed, those looks are killer!  Very cool, the shirt's a great fit on you. We actually...