or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

@FLW Linens make up slightly smaller, but order your true size - we're going to have the patterns adjusted on our end. We'll make the trouser a little bit larger to give you the right overall fit.   @Todd V Of course! Both Southwick and Luigi Bianchi. Up around the end of the month.   @venividivicibj they're really close. I'd say that Stone is the closer of the two to the Khaki canvas used on the Rivet Chino. The Khaki has a stronger tan tone. I'd prefer Stone over the...
Innsbruck Alt Wiens and Rudy flannels today...
Working on it as we speak. May have to launch tomorrow morning. You'll be able to order the high rise single pleat in any fabric for a $15 upcharge
 @tropics yup, we've got sizes available at both of the shops.  Thanks to everyone for all of your orders on these - we shipped out a ton of duck Driggs these past few days. Glad that they can find a new home! I'm building out all of the MTO options for trousers as we speak, there's lots of great things to choose from this season. We organized much bigger swatches for photography as well. The new images are a mixture of fabrics and text, so that we can talk more about each...
Explorer II - I always really liked the white face on this
Yup, you should be good to go with that. The drop and taper of that overcoat is pretty much on par with a Southwick jacket and if anything that design ran a bit bigger than the DB coat. I take a 41 in Southwick and fit into the 52 with no problem at all. You'll get a great deal on that jacket if you want to grab it @BenLeaman
Hey guys!   Newsletter coming your way soon - the backpacks are going to be in there.    Couple of quick things:    1) The Driggs in Duck Canvas is at a nutzo low price because we made a LOT of them. The factory wanted to.    It's a great pant and it's truthfully just as good as the Rivet Chino. But the Rivet is our famous shape, and the Driggs just never found the same audience. We probably sell 20 Rivets in Duck Canvas versus one Driggs. The price that you see is...
We're building out the Spring 2016 Trouser MTO options right now, and my god... there's so much good stuff to choose from! Planned launch date is Friday.    How about FIVE colors of REDA Super 130s' Hopsack - all of which will be available in the High-Rise shape too. 
Maiden voyage of my Alden Innsbruck Michigan Boots. It's on the Van last, which I sized like the Barrie and Tru-Balance (dropping a half size from true). I've found them really comfortable.     
 @cyclohexane yup, we can do an extra half inch for the watch, you just have to let me know the cuff that you want to increase.