or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Not the black one, but we'll have a restock of brown online next week. I didn't order black for this season.I've been out of the watch game for a while, but @oisin probably has me sold on a full size Speedmaster.We're putting out CXL nato straps, and I think that they're a rad match for that watch. I'm gonna look for an older one with yellowed markers.I think that the Rudy will be a brilliant fit for you. It's exactly designed for guys like us I'd agree - go with the...
About 3-4 weeks or so. The next trouser delivery is Driggs Cotton & Garands.Yes, it's a dark navy flannel, so would work well for the office. Only catch is, we can no longer do the thing where we send trouser fabrics to have jackets made. BUT, we can now make Walts at Southwick, so full suits are possible there.I should have a Navy flannel fabric available from there. Sorry that the suit MTO thing is taking so long to get online. I'm working on new functionality that will...
Thank you! It's close - was actually Pacific street, just west of Court.No, I'd say that they're year-round as patterns.In terms of weight, the Chocolate Nailhead is a year-round cloth. The Charcoal Birdseye was a heavy patterned flannel, so you'd need cooler temps for that.Solid!Sure, our next stock Walts will be:Charcoal DongealSalt & Pepper DonegalNavy DonegalNavy FlannelSo yes, we'll have those bases covered!Very cool, l love the dove gray sportcoat on top of those...
HeheheheI'd say Oxford Grey, that's the most versatile and most easily matched of all the grey tones.Glad that you like the fit! All of these are rinsed, but it's possible for a bit of excess dye to come out on the first wash. Nothing you'd have to worry about.As with any dark colors or dyed pieces, you'll want to wash them cold with other darksWe can do that, but I'll need to get a realistic time frame from my factory on production. As the guys here will attest, our first...
FF Sportcoats should be here in mid-Oct to mid-Nov, as quoted. We have to allow Southwick to deliver at their own pace, that's part of the agreement for that discounted production price. Last year they hit around Oct 20th, so it will probably be around there this time.L/S Henleys are going through right now. We'll get the L/S Tees first in early Oct, Henley's probably about 3-4 weeks after that.Haha, right alongside our Shell Cordovan Lederhosen!
The new Gitman shirts are cut in our EPNY pattern. They won't fit like Gitman Vintage, so go with XL if you wear that in EPNY.Working on that - we should have Driggs restocks and the new Garand WWII trouser within the next week or two.No worries, we've got that on order now, probably about 4 weeks out.Epaulet x Vanson jacket should be here at the end of the month. The brown horsehide Wyatt restock just landed today and it looks boss! I have to reshoot it as the leather has...
Yes, those pictures are accurate.It's crazy - both VASS and Carmina like to use "Cognac" as some sort of catch-all brown color. They really need to expand their vocabulary in regards to that.Looks like we ordered Charcoal, Navy, Pacific Blue, and Grape Heather. Looking forward to these! I've been wearing my Charcoal one since 2010.+1. Very sharp
Thank you sir! And don't take the EPLA sizing personally - those have a fairly small fit . I'd peg you at a Large for all of our EPNY shirts.We should have most of our sweaters in the next few weeks. We'll get a restock of our Scottish shetland pieces, and we'll see the return of the famed Canadian-made "Heirloom" cardigan.Love it! Is that the Skyfall Barbour jacket too?
Definitely do an XL in the EPLA shirts. I think that will fit you great.For the Doyle, you can go one of two ways. A 40 will most likely work over a shirt. It will probably fit you slim like a sportcoat. For you to layer anything else underneath (sweater, light sweatshirt), then you'd want to size up to a 42.That said, most customers - especially ones in store - do not size up. The Doyle works best over a shirt IMO, and under a heavier coat when the weather really turns.
^ good eye, guys! Here's the items with links: Epaulet Thorpe Shawl Collar Varsity Jacket This was one of our best-selling items last year, so we brought it back in two colorways. We've got the much-requested black on black combo, and a new navy & caramel variant. Each one is made in the states of melton wool and top-grain leather. These have a nice heft to them, and the leather is on the level of our other jackets, and therefore radically nicer than most varsity...