or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

It might be - if you want to place an order now then drop us an email. The last that I heard they had enough to do a few units, but it's not exclusively our fabric. But if anyone is ready to order now, then we can check and do it for you if there still is cloth. Otherwise, I believe the big restock is planned for end of May.It will be after 2PM. Sorry about that - running around like crazy with this being the last week, so our opening schedule will be a little unpredictable.
My apologies - there's no reason for the sleeves to be over 0.5" too long. If you drop us an email with your details, then we'll get this fixed by Gitman directly.Definitely! That Navy Digicam is the best.Ah, sorry to hear that. Although this isn't common, it shouldn't affect the overall durability of the trouser at all.Typically what happens is that the sewing operator misses a stitch or two in the center of the fabric taping. If a little bit of the taping isn't sewn...
Gitman Shirting Hey guys, Thanks for posting your feedback on the Gitman shirts. Overall, we've received a lot of positive notes and quite a few repeat MTO orders, but this was a brand new program, so we anticipated some hiccups. We ultimately want to make sure that everyone is happy and satisfied with their shirts. So, there were two major cuttings for the shirts - Factory Finds were cut first, and MTO's were cut second. Factory finds took a long time for delivery, as...
Santa Monica Closing Discounts & Proxy Hey guys, So, here's the discounts that we're planning for Saturday the 19th. Nearly everything in the store will be: 40% off with a credit card 50% off with cash The only thing held back is the EPLA merchandise. That's going to be 15% off. We should have a bunch of new EPLA merch for the closing party - like the OD oxfords, (hopefully) the Kamigata, and OD Denim Doyles. I'm pushing to get in as much as possible. The stock is...
Yup, we're working on a new program for the Fall. It won't be up too soon, but that's on my radar.Agreed - our stuff fits you perfectly! The jeans look great.Yes, I'd say so, probably close to that. Still waiting on the final word that all of the fabric is perfect.So, I need to make a note of this, but the TTX oxford is intentionally a bit oversized to allow for shrinkage. Our OTR oxfords from Gitman actually come in pre-washed and pre-shrunk. This is standard procedure...
Awesome. No, we'll definitely do this. I have a bunch of MA trips planned in the Fall, so it will be easy to pull off. We could even do a big SF thread meeting at a bar or so.Awesome - it would be great if you can make it!And yes, anyone who comes by, please don't hesitate to just try anything on for size. It's all at your disposal. 4/19 will be a great day to meet other folks and meet us in person if you haven't yet. I should have a bunch of samples that I can show off as...
Absolutely, both places are on our list, and very easy.Boston will absolutely happen this Fall. We'll be headed to MA for factory visits regardless, so doing a one-day show at a hotel there is a no-brainer. We can take all of the merchandise in a truck.
Haha, thanks guys! Actually, SF was our first thought for a West Coast brick and mortar shop. I'm quite sure that it would have been a success. The thing is, we've had a lot of strategy meetings. Most of our business is online. And I believe that our strength is products. We aim to put out the best merchandise possible and to make a lot of it. Opening shops is a long and expensive process - and it often takes a year or two before you're actually earning anything. And...
Santa Monica Store Hey guys, Yes, as you've read - we are sadly closing the Santa Monica store on April 19th. There's two main reasons for it: We entered the space on a sublease. This was great because the costs of getting it started were minimal and the space was essentially move-in ready. Very well priced too. But I always knew that the lease would be subject to renewal at an unknown rate. Getting a storefront in SoCal is typically a huge 5 or 10 year commitment, so...
Two New Alden x Epaulet Make-ups These are pretty fresh! The long-awaited return of the legendary Alden Alt Wien. And a new Navy CXL model: Alden For Epaulet Burnished Tan Calfskin Alt Wien: $545 Alden for Epaulet Navy Chromexcel Plain Toe Blucher: $545