or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

We've got about 500 units pending for March. This will be:Tennis Hi and Tennis Low in all black and all whiteTennis Low in five colors of Couro Cromo (preorders all filled and some open stock)Sport Trainer in 4 colorwaysFC High is planned for April. And Running Trainer for May.Agreed, it's busy on there. I'd like it better on a really pale suede or an all-white grained upperNot at the moment in shoes - although I'm expecting more Innsbruck Indy's which would include some...
Speaking of Sport Trainers.... I just got these pics from the factory. We tweaked the last a bit to lower the toe-box. Also tried out the red sole for a sample - although the March delivery will have this white/grey colorway on a gum sole.
Haha, I didn't think about that when we came up with FC, but it seems fitting to do an Epaulet x Frank Cowperwood edition at some point!Yes for Horsehide. I've got samples running through right now in two different kinds, and I should have them to show pretty soon. Stocking items widely in horse is going to be hard as the leather availability is fairly limited, but we can easily do group buys around a certain color/style. Pricing will be very fair too.I'm getting pretty...
Not exactly sure, but somewhere around $275 for the plain calf and $295 for the Couro Cromo. Depends on how the bigger weight and box impacts the shipping cost.Here's the rawest of raw mockups for the Navy/Saddle colorway:Thanks! Glad that you like them. We don't stock size 13's, but we'll plan to regularly do group buys and preorders so that we can bring those sizes in.We need to order 12 to put the style into work, but I'm comfortable if at least 8 people sign on per...
Epaulet Full-Court High Hey guys! Got a new sneaker sample to show you. May I present the "Full Court High (FC High for short). With this, I wanted to design a minimal basketball high-top. It has the same last, fit, and sole as the Tennis Trainer. We punched this sample out in all white calf, with just a tough of white grained calfskin at the collar. This is on order for mid-April, along with a second colorway that mixes Navy and Saddle Couro Cromo on a gum sole....
I've got an email in to Carmina now - just waiting on word for delivery and pricing. Euro is so low right now that our pricing should be pretty boss. I can probably put this online next week - although I hope that we get enough people to participate after the Alden free-for-all.Next style is a button-front fleece bomber with an inset knit collar. We should have that by the end of Feb.
Still have that in the works with our new factory - no confirmed date on it just yet.Good suggestion, but we're going to stick with the current plain sleeve. It's been working really well for everyone who buys the tees so far.
Probably not U-necks, but I'd consider doing a run of V-necks.The issue is that the production minimums for loopwheels are huge - and they all have to be made with the same shape. When we first released the EPLA t-shirts, we sold about 5 crewnecks for every 1 v-neck, so crews are overwhelmingly the more popular style.That said, we're going to expand our knit business to a huge degree this year. You're going to see a lot of loopwheels and a lot on the raglan body that we're...
Good call, and this is the best bet across the board. Thefts from commercial deliveries are much lower, so if you have have stuff delivered to your job than absolutely do it.Thanks for your comment - I'm always trying to show the best representation possible.Now that I can do better colors in the studio, I'll probably move back to images on white for the main shot. But I'll look to stuff the clothing on the inside and also shoot it with intentional shadows to give it more...
Well, all of these are technically the same Navy Chromexcel - although Horween's colors can vary from batch to batch.You guys may have noticed these new studio shots:I temporarily stopped using studio pics due to color issues. In the past I was shooting with a Canon DSLR and a pair of flash heads.I'm now using a Sony A7II and three continuous, sunlight-balanced LED lights. This has yielded the truest color that I've seen in a studio setting, and it tends to illuminate shoe...