or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys!Sorry for the late check-in, I know that I've got a bunch of questions to answer. Let me get to these at the moment...Yes and no - we've got a new Kudu model on order. It's going to be Oscar last, Commando sole. Will look exactly like this, and I expect to get them in October...Oh, along with a Forest-last Jodphur boot (like our Emerson model) in Plum Radica Museum Calf Absolutely, we've got a reorder in for all four colors. Should be only a couple of weeks...
Wilshire 14oz at 9mos I've got some updated fit photos for this. Here's the Wilshire in 14oz Kaihara Indigo at 9mos of wear: We've still got a good array of sizes in stock. Check it out here
Thank you! Yes, I think a Small will be good. It will mold to you over time, so if it's a touch tight when you first get it, that's no problemo.
It's hard to wear during the day there. That said, I got a lot of wear out of my Heirloom cardigan at night in Santa Monica. It depends on your location, but if you're closer to the beach, then it's a great sweater on cooler nights. The knit is really chunky and open so it admits air very well.Oh man, I can definitely see you in the Purple cardigan - it's a killer color. Very wearable too when you actually have it on, and I love it with jeans, chinos, and grey pants.The...
Ah sorry that I missed that. The Rudy really just opens up extra room in the legs and the rear. I'd advise doing a 31 Walt, which will give you more space all around the waist and top block.
Thanks, and glad that you like it so much! I love mine too.Oh absolutely. It's still a thick and very tough leather jacket. It's only lighter when you contrast it against traditional horsehide leather jackets, which tend to be exceptionally thick and heavy. We ordered our horsehide a bit lighter weight to make this fit slimmer and wear more comfortably. But it's as thick - if not a bit thicker - than the cowhide jackets we typically stock.And sadly the Anderson is not...
I don't expect it will change very much with a cold wash. It was already given that in Los Angeles. It's definitely a bit smaller than it was "raw," just nowhere near as shrunken as it should have been.One thing to point out - in this world of heavier chambrays and denims, the sizing on garments isn't static. Not like a wool sportcoat would be. As you guys know, when you wear a jean it tends to stretch as its on you but then contract after a wash. You can expect that on...
Ireland's Eye Fisherman Sweaters These guys are online. We carried them last year and the key sizes sold out pretty quickly. These have a killer value for the price. Buy your Epaulet shirt size if you like the more traditional fit (shown on Dylan, who's wearing a Medium). If you want it really slim, then I'd advise to go down one size. SHAWL COLLAR FISHERMAN SWEATER FLECKED BLACKBIRD by IRELAND'S EYE: $230 SHAWL COLLAR FISHERMAN SWEATER FLECKED NAVY by IRELAND'S...
Ok, let me know how it turns out. I don't want anyone to be unhappy with their Chambray Doyle, so if you can't get the same shrinkage results and it's way out of the quoted sizes then we work with you on it. The only thing that I can't do is make any more of these, so hopefully we can get it to a point where you're satisfied with it. That fabric is pretty incredible.Well, Dylan's fit pics are a bit off as he has a relatively long torso for his height. But yes, Cafe Racers...
Okay, next up - we received the long-awaited restock of our Wyatt jacket in Brown Horween Horsehide. This was our best-selling leather piece by far last year. The big distinction in this from other horse jackets is the weight of the leather. Typically horsehide jackets from the likes of Schott and Aero are HEAVY. That huge weight of the leather makes the fit larger as well. They need to be, because they are traditional riding jackets. For the Wyatt, we custom-ordered a...