or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

My apologies for that - we worked on getting the inventory correct before doing the extra sale, but a few snafu's still happened. You should see that paypal refund on the next work day and you'll get back every cent that you paid. When you refund a paypal payment, paypal refunds the fees as well, so neither the seller or buyer lose anything.Good question - we can shoot this next week. The only consideration is that the Alden snuff will vary quite a bit. I've had snuff...
Hey guys, A quick heads up: we received a new makeup which came out pretty cool. Basically an Indy Shoe on the Barrie last. We did it in snuff suede with a natural welt and double leather sole: Alden for Epaulet Snuff Suede Olmsted Blucher: $545
Haha, yes, these are doing really well. The Speckled Chambray & Double-Faced Cottons are the out-front favorites.Glad that you dig them! I've also got two new colors (black and chocolate) going live next week. The new full-price retail on them will be $225. Not as cheap as the sale pieces now, but still a very good price.Glad that you like it! We're pretty freaking thrilled at how the Olmsted came out. I love both of these ideas, and I was thinking along the same lines....
Thanks - glad that you dig them. And yes to both questions:1) All of the new EPLA shirts have the "new" collar. It has a higher stance (closer to EPNY) and a single line of edge stitching. This includes:Vintage Black OverdyePaprika OverdyeDark Indigo OverdyeLoden OverdyeSalt-Washed White OxfordSalt-Washed Blue OxfordSalt-Washed Grey OxfordSpeckled ChambrayI'll change out the Salt-Washed Oxfords in the next day or two. We're down to the last few units in each of those...
You're quick on the draw! We've actually got a whole new assortment of EPLA wovens:http://epauletnewyork.com/collections/new-arrivalsJust one note: these shirts are arriving in NYC on Tuesday. They were supposed to be delivered tomorrow, but UPS held it up by a day. So we'll be able to ship those orders then. And I can also shoot fit shots next week.Outside of the five styles online, we're also getting:Blue Salt-Washed OxfordGrey Salt-Washed OxfordWhite Salt-Washed Oxford
Unfortunately not, the Chambray is set to be delivered on Tuesday. Yesterday was the planned day, but UPS rescheduled the delivery for next week.
Very cool. And as a guy who sold the Carmina snuff suede belt, I can tell you that our in-house piece is a better in every possible way. Half the price too.
Thanks for all of the orders guys!FYI: I'm going to put the white Sport Trainers on sale too. They'll be out at the same price as the Grey/Cognac/Navy. Just a bit over $100 with the extra discount. Thank you! Yeah, I'm thrilled with how they came out. They will look crazy boss with denim.I don't want to oversell this belt so much, but you are going to be blown away by it. After wanting a proper snuff suede belt in our assortment for years, I'm really happy with how these...
TAKE AN EXTRA 25% OFF ALL SALE ITEMSHey guys,At the end of Spring, we did an "Extra 25% off all Sale Items" promo, and the response was huge. As a result, we're going to do the same this season in order to clear our our remaining Summer items.For the "Top Customers," there is no set spending amount. I simply sorted our records to the 100 highest volume customers and sent them the 25% off code two days in advance of the newsletter announcement. It was a way of thanking them...
And going hand-in-hand with those Aldens, may we present the long-awaited SNUFF SUEDE BELT! We made this one up with Chicago Screws, just to make it extra tough. It's a nice width that can be worn with dress trousers but doesn't look too slim or elegant for jeans. I think that you guys will be really delighted with this - it's about the best suede belt that I've ever seen. Epaulet Snuff Suede Dress Belt: $85