or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Sorry that I missed this the first time around @SteveH35. Thanks so much for picking up the jacket! It looks sharp as hell on you. Enjoy it!
Epaulet Wilshire Aging Pics Dylan got a pair of Wilshire jeans in 14oz Kaihara Selvedge back in December 2013. He's put a champion amount of wear onto them in that time. He took a few photos in the Manhattan store so that we can all bear witness to "teh sick fadez". The jean on top is a new, unworn pair. Check out how light that Chromexcel patch got!
Olive track pants over here too! Perfect choice after the Red Velvet Cake.Speaking of which... if you guys dig that, then I officially had the best Red Velvet cake of my entire life. This place is in Upstate NY and they ship all over the country:http://www.carouselcakes.com/retail-mail-order/red-velvet-cakes.html/It was absolutely gonzo.I had a few customers try this on yesterday, and we've spoken with guys about the Soller last before. Although it's different strokes for...
Well, we'll one up you on the Thanksgiving closure and be closed tomorrow as well . We typically close both shops on Black Friday as well. Although I'll personally be putting in some work with the newsletter and shipping.We always close on the major holidays to give our staff time with their families. It's crucial, and you're right konadog - the new trend towards being open on Thanksgiving is straight-up disgusting. Sadly that seems to be where the notion of "American" is...
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!How tough would it be to tailor the old Garand to the new measurements?[/quote]Thank you sir - it was our pleasure!Shoulder is taken across the back, from one point to the other.Sleeve is the shoulder seam to the end of the cuffChest is one armpit seam to the next, laid flat and natural without stretchingLength is measured on the back - from where the collar attaches to the lowest point of the coat's tailI'm glad that you asked, as I get this...
Hey guys, hope that all is well! Mega-response below...Not like last year where there's a blanket discount on everything, but we'll have a small update to the sale section on Friday. Hopefully our long-awaited Carmina Antelope boots tomorrow as well.Thank you sir! You're going to love them - they're far and away our most popular Alpine Grain makeup to date. Brilliant in lousy weather.Not in Hazel, but we'll definitely do a new run of Navy Steep Twill and restock all...
Schott Slim Peacoat Final restock Small/Med Hey guys, Quick heads-up. I cleaned out Schott's remaining stock of this peacoat in Small and Medium. We just received 3 units per size. It's been a really popular item this season, so if you've been waiting on one of these, then they're available in our online shop now: SLIM FIT PEACOAT IN NAVY WOOL MELTON by SCHOTT: $360 The sizing jives really nicely with EPNY shirting.
Oh yeah totally. 2 days via UPS Ground to pretty much anywhere there (barring any psycho snow delays). If you order, drop me a quick email and then I'll make sure that your order is filled at once.
Sure, we can definitely do that. Depending where you live, we may be able to do it with the free shipping. If not, Express would definitely work. Feel free to call our stores tomorrow if you want to order over the phone and check everything out.
I think that fit is great on you. Thanks for picking them up! Stick to cold wash / hang dry and you won't get any waist shrinkage. They'll grow by about a half inch at the top with some break-in. Lighter khakis are really versatile, and I think you'll be surprised how nicely that tone matches up with other pieces.Typically we look to ship in 1-2 days, but if you bought one of the recent sale items, then that might be in our off-site storage. If so, we're bringing all that...