or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Alden restocks: Hey guys, I just processed some customer returns, and we have a few sizes in stock on our recent makeups: ALDEN FOR EPAULET, INNSBRUCK CHROMEXCEL ALT WIEN, $565.00 We have one unit of size 8D and one unit size 9.5D ALDEN FOR EPAULET, IRONSIDE INDY BOOT IN EARTH CHAMOIS, $575.00 We've got one unit of 8D, 9D, and 9.5D
Brown Chromexcel Belt Restock Hey guys, our belts are back in stock in all sizes: EPAULET CASUAL BELT BROWN HORWEEN CHROMEXCEL, $95.00 These tend to move pretty fast when our newsletter drops, so you might want to grab one today if you've been waiting on them. The restock will get announced tomorrow via email.
Sure, I don't see why not. You can't lengthen the shirt, but shortening it with a simple hem should be something any decent tailor can do.
Glad that you guys like them!For your sizing, that's a tough call. Most guys would take the same size in Union Jersey and the original EPLA tees. If the Loopwheel Medium isn't tight on you and you feel that you have some room, then go for a Small in Union Jersey.If the Medium Loopwheel is pretty slim, then definitely get a medium henley.And all of you Union Jersey newbies are in for a treat! It's been amazing to see this product sell in our stores. It's very "Brooklyn" to...
Union Jersey Henleys are Live! After long last, the Henley's have made it online! Thanks for your patience. Crucial things to know: 1) Union Jersey is an 8oz pure cotton fabric with a large knit. It's thick, but it breathes well - so this is a true year-round garment. 2) Order your typical Epaulet size. I'm pretty sure that this will be the best fitting knit anything that you've ever put on. 3) Fabric is pre-washed and pre-shrunk. Size and shape really won't change....
Remember Rappin' Duke? DA-HA-DA-HA!Ah yes, the Southwick discount expired on TuesdayIt's a bit lighter, but the main differences are:Color: the Cotton/Linen is a much darker, and much more solid navy toneHand: the linen gives it a very crisp hand and a nice drape. I don't want to call this Kamigata "dressy," but it gives off a little bit of that vibe - kind of like the difference between a cotton and a linen sportcoat.I feel like you'd dig it!I can't wait. We'll have a...
We've got all sorts of things coming in the shirt realm this year. I just finalized our buy for Gitman Bros flannels - and there's some killer stuff in there. These should hit us around the end of August. Here's the lineup: I'm pretty jazzed about that "Red and Black Lumberjack!"
Essex Jacket Preview So, I know that I'm throwing a lot of product out there these days, but this final sample just arrived and I'm really jazzed about it. May I introduce the Essex Jacket: This is the new iteration of last year's Asbury jacket. It has the following changes: 1) We shortened the collar and rounded off the edges 2) We simplified the front stitching 3) We narrowed the sleeve to better match the body. It was a little wider than I liked on the...
No, we still have quite a few to ship out. We got some of them at one store and some at the other, so it's possible that we're consolodating.We're working through everything this week that's EFF-related, and our goal is to fully fill Driggs, Rudys, and Rivet Chino's. We'll have Walts on Friday and get cracking on those immediately.Fantastic, congrats again!Thank you sir! Doing the EFF rounds has been a really fun experience - it's incredible the kind of fabrics that we've...
Hey guys, I know that I owe you a hundred responses to things, but let me take out a second for a huge congrats to @El Argentino