or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Looks great! And haha, I know these places well. Yet another venue for me to wear the Track Pants.
couple of other notes: After long last... NANO PROTECTOR IS BACK IN STOCK! We've been sold out for months. This is quite a crucial product for the wet and snowy weather that's on its way. TARRAGO NANO PROTECTOR: $17.00 And we received a really rad "Thermal Black Pack" from Reigning Champ. This was a pre-set assortment of all-black garments. There's a thermal-lined hoodie, a thermal lined varsity bomber, and a thermal long sleeve top. The quantity is very small, as each...
Epaulet x Gitman Midnight Windowpane Mini-Restock EPAULET BY GITMAN BROS. SHIRT MIDNIGHT WINDOWPANE FLANNEL: $150.00 We just received a tiny, last-minute restock of this shirt. Just six units, spread out from S through XL as 1-2-2-1. It was officially our best selling Epaulet x Gitman piece for the season. The fabric is a mid-weight flannel, so it's not that heavy. You'll be able to wear this well into the early Spring. Great color too.
It's funny, I've had the sweat pant conversation dozens of times in our stores. We've sold the track pant very well - and most of them have gone to existing Walt/Rivet/Driggs customers. I think that it's important to draw the line between "sweat pants" and the things that we're offering and designing. Knit cotton and cotton-blend pants are definitely having a moment in menswear, and I think that the Track Pant and the Reigning Champ stuff is pretty distinctive from the...
Alden and Carmina Seconds Sale Hey guys, I've got a small assortment of Alden & Carmina second quality shoes - all at 50% off or more. Check them out in this thread
Dear Friends, We've got some last pairs of Alden and Carmina shoes available. Each one has a small cosmetic defect which will not affect the overall construction or durability. Here's the terms: * Sales are first-come, first serve. If you'd like to buy a pair then please specifiy the shoe in your PM title * Payment is via paypal only. Include an email address for your paypal invoice in your PM and I'll shoot it right over to you. * CONUS Shipping is included in the...
^ Plus you have the track pants! You sir, have a boss sweat pant collection.
Haha, thanks for the post and glad that you dig them!Yes and no. Most people would comfortably wear the same in both. The heavyweight ones have a much stronger taper, while the basic pants have a straight leg. I'd say that the fit in the top block is similar, but the Heavyweights are much slimmer after the knee and end in a ribbed cuff.If you wear our pants and jeans (Walt, Rivet, Driggs, Wilshire), then you should have no problem wearing the Heavyweight ones. Just buy...
They're an awesome fit on you. Everything looks sharp! Thanks for picking them up.Sorry about that guys - they were blazing through the sweaters to get them to us before Thanksgiving, and it looks like they left off the caretags from all of the special order pieces. This in no way impacts the lifetime guarantee. They're a family company with a handful of employees, and they'll always recognize their sweaters.In terms of pulls, you can fix nearly all of them with a crochet...
Got one more flannel for everyone! Just 5 units available in this: EPAULET BY NEW ENGLAND SHIRT BLACKBIRD PLAID FLANNEL: $140 Oh, and the pattern matching is excellent on this shirt. It looks off at the bottom because the size (medium) was too small for the dressform, and it's pulled too tightly. I grabbed the wrong size before setting up the shoot.