or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

For those who want to order suits before Sunday...   We've got all of the items online, but need to do some additional programming stuff. Will have to wait until tomorrow for a Sunday newsletter. Here's some notes:    1) The pricing that you see is correct across all items. The seasonal items are base-priced as a sportcoat and you can add a pant and/or vest. The suiting items are base-priced as a suit, but we can sell it as a separate sportcoat if you want.    2)...
 @FrankCowperwood Yes and no. They're gonna close for a week over Christmas, but if its something that you want right after the holidays, now is a great time to order. They stopped taking pre-Christmas orders about two weeks ago, so all of the stuff now is just queuing up. I think you'd have it in your hands around 2nd week of Jan.  I have to put these swatches up, but there are some KILLER new fabrics too. You can order any of these, they're all $170. Just buy one for the...
 There will, gonna need some time to catch up on things. Taking forever to get this online. I think that we'll do the launch tomorrow with a Harris Tweed video and then make up the missing content on Monday.  @dalevy And if you guys want to see individual fabrics side-by-side, I can also accommodate those requests on Monday. Maybe I'll answer them all via a big Instagram story - that's a fast way to show video.   This pricing will be active until 12/22. The suiting stuff...
And just to tell you guys on suits.. we're going to take delivery of a bunch of Walt Porto's in the next few days. Was supposed to arrive in LA today, but it's stuck in customs.    We'll have a full restock of:    Navy Barberis Pique Trouser & Jacket Grey Barberis Pique Trouser only   And we'll bring in a beautiful Super 150s Oxford Grey Barberis Flannel. Anyone who grabbed a pair of the old factory finds in Barberis Flannel will know how good this stuff is!   The...
 They look so great, thanks for posting up the photo! @JSO1 You must have some of that @mdubs anti-crease magic. Where do I get some of that?!?  @stevent it's a really awesome color, the forest sets off the alabaster calf very nicely. Not sure anyone on the thread owns a pair, I didn't recognize any names from the dudes who bought them. I love the sport trainer, but this season was probably my last time of being creative with it for stock. Most guys really just want the...
 @CLTesquire the prices will get adjusted online - and the new items will reflect the already discounted prices
delete... double post
Slow going over here.. but this is the selection of Budget Tweeds....     These two below would be so RAD for suiting....      
 @FLW oh man... bravo!! That looks awesome, and I'm loving it with those gloves Found a "vintage" full pic of it too. Was from our very first Fall collection with them   @kickstand haha, that's what I do!  @metranger8694 it's a rule, we only have amazing fabrics up in here. And yes sir, 3-season wear in FL without a problem. Great weight for mid-Spring thru early Fall in places with winters.     @edubs01 comparable to Hertling, more or less in price. The quality and make...
 @dalevy only color on that fabric, but I've got a beautiful chestnut flannel that you're gonna dig.