Posts by Epaulet

Hey guys,    Working on the Southwick images, I'll get all of the hi-res ones loaded in later tonight. Thanks again for all of the Teba & Vittorio orders.. this project was a runaway success!   Real fast.. I'm going to do some custom hats with Ebbets Field. Since we've got a spot in NY and LA, doing a hat for each seemed to be the natural choice. How do you like these mockups? They'll be made in fitted sizes.    
   @peppercorn78 @Michigan Planner Michigan Planner is totally right on... Madras trousers are actually really easy to wear as long as you stick with white, light blue, or pink shirts or polos on top. You definitely get a strong preppy vibe from it, and it's a great Summer look. Works with boat shoes, bucks, sneakers, etc.  Doing a Madras suit is an art, but I've seen it pulled off. It's something that "Free and Easy" shows all of the time. You rock it full-on with the...
@notmandatoryYup we can do that, and yes it would be in the promo. I'll make an item for it tomorrow
 @espen no worries, we'll make that change and email you back for confirmation. Will take me a bit to catch up on things, but I won't submit the final order until we've combed through it all
 Good call, I think that the Teba suit with the Taylor is going to look super boss. Ordering a Danube one for myself too! 
 @nathanl Yes sir, you can do that right here.... http://epauletnewyork.com/products/trouser-only-dragoni-cotton-project 
GoGo for a 41. If you needed a 42 Teba, I don't think you could even button up a large Epaulet shirt. @SteveL91And here's the link to buy pants without a jacket...http://epauletnewyork.com/products/trouser-only-dragoni-cotton-project
  @CLTesquire@notmandatory @StanleyVanBuren Yup, Stanley is correct, and I've got my guys looking into this right now. I can say that we've sold a LOT of Dartmouths & Vittorios at this point, and it's extremely rare for the shoulder to be an issue for anyone. We can adjust the shoulder if needed, but I've only done that a handful of times, and these guys had very prominent shoulders for their build. To the point where the shoulder was a persistent issue on their shirts and...
TEBA PREORDER CLOSING TODAY   Hey guys,    Thank you so much for all of your orders! This has been a really tremendous project for us, and it's so exciting to put everything into work. I'm really so grateful to serve such great customers as you guys. I've spent the past two days at the Las Vegas mens shows, looking at ten thousand booths of the same crap thats always on offer. It's amazing to just design a garment that people really want, and to have to support to make...
 @peppercorn78 I absolutely feel that way. I'm a bit biased as it was my design, but I think that the Dartmouth is the best overall fit that Southwick does. It drapes well on a range of physiques and has been very easy to fit on guys. I love mine. It still absolutely presents as a formal coat if need be.. so if you style it with inset flap pockets, then the hopsack suit could be worn for any dressed up occassion.   @cyclohexane Knowing your wardrobe.. I think that the Teba...