or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

Haha, I hear you. Go slowly at first :-)
You can do that really easily on your own. Wear the sweater and have someone pull slowly and evenly on the sleeves and body. It will stretch out and be fairly permanent.
Heirloom sweater right? Nah, don't worry about it stretching. Unless you're forcing it to stretch, it won't grow very much.
Long in the vest should be no problem. I'm just waiting to hear if we can do it throughout the whole size range, but 48L is a totally normal size for them to make.Wish that we could - all of the LA stuff is produced in larger quantities, and they can't do one-offs. A Reigning Champ XL sweat pant would probably fit you very well though. We don't carry them, but other accounts do. I really recommend the heavyweight fleece pant from this season (we'll have it online soon).I...
Hey guys, I'm a bit short on time today (flying out to Portugal in a few hours), but I wanted to give you an update on things: 1) Vests are definitely happening this week. Just waiting on measurements 2) For the sweaters, if you're not sure, the go up a size. We've had a few (very few, actually) return sweaters for being a bit small - and no one returning it for being a bit big. Most guys can really wear one or the other size, and the larger of the two doesn't look that...
Haha, I know - we've got a ton of things going through.Last word from Southwick is that they'll start shipping us around 10/25, which everything being completed by mid-November - as we quoted. I'm not sure which styles are coming through first, but we should be complete on it, as they haven't told me of any styles missing their cutting.Hmmm, we've got two of the Filson x Nigel Cabourn styles going online by tomorrow. They might fit the bill for you.
Really glad that you guys dig it!These are far and away some of the best donegals for a trouser that I've ever seen. They have a great hand, and those color flecks really pop. You'll be thrilled with it in person!
Rivet Chino Factory Finds Round II Hey guys! Round one is shipping right now, and round 2 is alive and kicking! We were able to shoot a few of them on figure before they all got packed. Here's some samples by category: RIVET CHINO FACTORY FINDS FW14 SPECKLED DONEGAL TWEED by EPAULET: $185.00 RIVET CHINO FACTORY FINDS FW14 PATTERNED FLANNELS by EPAULET: $185.00 RIVET CHINO FACTORY FINDS FW14 SOLID FABRICS by EPAULET: $185.00 RIVET CHINO FACTORY FINDS FW14 DOUBLE...
Haha! Please choose store pickup and pull up to Orchard Street in this....
Yup, it's actually built out already. Just waiting on pattern sizes from the factory. We should have this active on Tuesday.Thanks guys! I'm really happy with how they turned out. They're a different vibe than the Reigning Champ pieces. Slimmer in the leg and a bit more old school. They have kind of a washed out vintage feel, which I thought jived nicely with the rest of the EPLA line. We ran them in those deep colors too.Oh man, they came out SO boss!I've got photos of...