or Connect

Posts by Epaulet

OSC Cross St. John Restock Feeling cold? This is the best combination of warmth, fit, quality, and price that the world has ever known. Dylan and I looked very comical two days ago when we both went to a meeting wearing this. Like we were in a gang. I just got a small restock and we've got 1-2 units in every size. I'd recommend sizing down one for a slim fit on it. OSC CROSS ST. JOHN'S PARKA: $735
DC, Philly, and Boston are definite. LA for sure, hopefully SF. I'd love to do Austin too. We'll look to do a mix of shows (like Northern Grade) and our own one-off events.Definitely. I love that belt with white bucks as a complimentary piece. I'd prefer it to a white suede belt, and it would be infinitely more useful with other shoes.I wouldn't do it. They're significantly off and it's going to look mismatched.It came out....Rob can fill you in on production and delivery...
Trunk Shows will be a much bigger part of what we do next year. I spent most of 2014 in a transition - moving back from Cali, building out the new EPLA, sneakers, and MTO projects. Redoing the website. We're going to concentrate in 2015 in doing what we do best (product development, factory finds, MTO's) and doing events across the country to meet new customers and show our products in person.Yes sir! Sorry that I've been out of the game, we'll get this set up for you...
I really, really want to. But at this point, I think that we're too short on time. The stores are crazy, and I have to hit LA before the end of the year. But we'll absolutely do one in the Springtime. We have a lot of customers in Philly, so it's a natural choice.
Yes, Dylan's wearing a Medium. I'd suggest for most guys to size down one on them.I really can't say enough good things about this coat. I picked up the St. John Parka, and it's excellent. A lot more technical than our Spiewak snorkel parka (more expensive too), and much, much warmer. The cut on them is brilliant, and you can really feel the quality. We've had neighborhood customers popping in yesterday and today to say how much they like them - now that the winter reality...
I probably won't be able to post on either Instagram or SF. It's simply going to be in the online item itself. So you can just have that up and refresh it as you like. I just found out that quite a few of the fabrics will have 4-8 units behind them, so there will be a decent amount that don't sell immediately. There's really so much to offer that I'm confident you guys will all find something that you like. The scope of available product is 10x the Instagram sale.
The fit's different on these. The shape has raglan sleeves and it runs S-XL. I designed the body, so it's tapered and slim like EPNY shirts.The loopwheel bodies are determined by the actual knitting machines - not me - so they're not as tapered. Still a great fit, but these new tees are more precise.The fabric is heavier and sturdier. The loopwheel jersey is very soft and a typical t-shirt weight. These are in a different zone. The fabric is sturdy and thick, and it drapes...
I hear ya - and totally agreed. That's in the plan for new programming next year.We're also playing around with the idea of a "knowledge base." We get so many of the same questions that we could build out an online application where customers can search for answers - and it can grow with time and use. Not so sure, but could be cool. Next year we'll focus very strongly on growing our site.I love the South Bay! You don't have to twist my arm to go there . I think Downtown...
There's a LOT there. While I think that it will move along at a pretty crazy pace, there's so many options that I think everyone interested should be able to grab something. I wouldn't be suprised if we have some good stuff left over at the end of the day.Just got a Canada Post tracking number for Heirlooms this morning! I'm not sure if they shipped all of them, but I know that most were completed. They still make each one by hand, so it's just a measure of work load....
Haha, might be worth considering Yes it will. Generally I'll build out the items with just one or two units of stock - according to what the cutter says as I show him each end of fabric.There are two things to consider though:1) There will be a variant in the item called "DO NOT ORDER." As it says, please don't order it. We'll need this variant in there - showing inventory - so that the item stays active on the site and doesn't go offline immediately. It's not a secret...