or Connect

Posts by ualman

Know that feeling. Some people can wear any kind of glasses and look good, with me it's more difficult to find any which fit me. Don't give up hope on persol, they have quite a range of sunglasses.
Quote: Originally Posted by Eagle PS: My preferences are Ray-Ban Wayfarers and Aviators, Oakley Half Jackets and Randolf Aviators! Lol, we must be related. Love your taste in sunglasses.
Quote: Originally Posted by somatoform Randolph Engineering as an (cheaper) alternative to Rayban's aviators. Having handled both (and bought the randolphs) I can vouch for the serious quality of these glasses. RE and AO aviators are definitely very good plus that extra something about them that they are used by the airforce and have been used by the astronauts who went to the moon. And they are very reasonably priced. Further rayban and...
Wow, those are fantastic looking shoes and a beautiful box.
Never had any really bad service anywhere, but the best service I've had is in the Allen Edmonds store in San Francisco. Very friendly and helpful staff. Soory for double posting
Never had any really bad service anywhere, but the best service I've had is in the Allen Edmonds store in San Francisco. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Original navy G-1's don't have side openings for the hands, only the top openings. Not sure if Cooper made/makes them for the navy, but their jackets for the regular customer has them. If you want the real navy ones you can get those at very decent prices on ebay, even the goat skin ones who are better than the modern cow leather. Have one from the 50's and the quality of the leather is fantastic.
Very nice shoes indeed. And specially for that price you can't go wrong.
Wow, aportnoy! Those are some fantastic shoes you got there. Sooo green with envy,lol! thank you so much for your postings, always a huge pleasure looking at your latest shoe damage.
Quote: Originally Posted by borderline Given the source for this material, and the decline in elephant populations, I think you should be looking for other options. There is a reason there is a global ban on ivory trade. Something to think about. Hear, Hear. totally agree with that.