or Connect

Posts by angusangus

Agreed -- too many Jack Spade-alikes and not enough reputable makers.Price point isn't really my issue, I just want to find the right bag. Did you have something in mind at higher odds?
I'm looking for something in a similar style to that Plume but preferably in good-quality nylon or canvas for a slightly more rugged feel -- can anyone think of anything that fits that bill?I see that Le Tanneur offers some lovely looking options but the nylon ones aren't quite as attractive as their leather designs..I just want to avoid getting the default Filson
I would like to revive this to reiterate the question! Do any of the English shoemakers (or Vass etc) have a last similar to the Modified Last? I recently fell in love with its comfort for my banana foot. Herring look like they have a couple with a roughly similar shape, or at least similar to a Barrie..
Hoping for some shirting fabric identification/advice! I dug out an old (c2006) Zegna shirt in this beautiful fabric which looks end-on-end but is much heavier and more luxurious than the almost-poplin-ish end-on-ends I'm used to: Is it actually end-on-end? If so, how can I distinguish this from the lighter-weight stuff that's more commonly available? I'd love to find similar shirts or shirting. See second photo below for comparison against standard 60s end-on-end,...
Quoddy Dawson Moccasin, in beautiful brown Horween Chromepak leather. Size 9 wide. See the Quoddy product page for full info: http://www.quoddy.com/dawson-moc/ New price: $300 Selling price: $190 Only tried a couple of times on around house, never been outdoors. Not the right style for me. Includes original bag. Shipping $15 (will waive shipping fee if choose Chase instead of Paypal). Accept Paypal or Chase deposit. Sending from San Francisco.
Stop looking gift horses in the mouth, people. I've a pair of 649s and 714s from Sunglass Hut and at least two pairs of each from eBay sellers in Israel and the USA. I've compared them in every detail and absolutely cannot distinguish the eBay ones from the Sunglass Hut ones. It would make no business sense for counterfeiters to sell fakes so well made as to be indistiguishable from the real thing, but then sell in such small numbers via a couple of eBay...
Huntin' for a TOJ0 varsity in 50-52, message me
WTB varsity in 50 or 52, looking for square shoulders, not TOJ1/raglan shoulders, will pay the $$$$$ Grey/cream/black/navy/blue are all good colors Based in San Francisco
I'm that guy , looking to buy a varsity in any combo of grey/black/cream/navy/blue, 50 or 52. Must have set in (square) sleeves rather than raglan! Any takers?
Any combination of grey, cream, black, navy, blue. 50 or 52. Will pay the $$$$. Am located in San Francisco.