or Connect

Posts by angusangus

Quoddy Dawson Moccasin, in beautiful brown Horween Chromepak leather. Size 9 wide. See the Quoddy product page for full info: http://www.quoddy.com/dawson-moc/ New price: $300 Selling price: $190 Only tried a couple of times on around house, never been outdoors. Not the right style for me. Includes original bag. Shipping $15 (will waive shipping fee if choose Chase instead of Paypal). Accept Paypal or Chase deposit. Sending from San Francisco.
Stop looking gift horses in the mouth, people. I've a pair of 649s and 714s from Sunglass Hut and at least two pairs of each from eBay sellers in Israel and the USA. I've compared them in every detail and absolutely cannot distinguish the eBay ones from the Sunglass Hut ones. It would make no business sense for counterfeiters to sell fakes so well made as to be indistiguishable from the real thing, but then sell in such small numbers via a couple of eBay...
Huntin' for a TOJ0 varsity in 50-52, message me
WTB varsity in 50 or 52, looking for square shoulders, not TOJ1/raglan shoulders, will pay the $$$$$ Grey/cream/black/navy/blue are all good colors Based in San Francisco
I'm that guy , looking to buy a varsity in any combo of grey/black/cream/navy/blue, 50 or 52. Must have set in (square) sleeves rather than raglan! Any takers?
Any combination of grey, cream, black, navy, blue. 50 or 52. Will pay the $$$$. Am located in San Francisco.
Hi! I'll gladly take the Supreme x Liberty - I'm based in San Francisco at the moment and I thought I'd long since missed out on one of these. Let me know how you'd like to handle payment and I'll get you the money! Cheers Angus
I am looking to get a pair of the womens' Brampton brogue for a friend - is there any more cost-effective way of doing so than going directly via C&J mail-order? I seem to recall that years ago there were some helpful international retailers (I am based in Australia). Thanks!
Agreed. All are clearly four-in-hands.
That's what I'm looking for -- my last one was stolen. Heartbroken and in need a replacement. Cheers! Angus