or Connect

Posts by mtre

Brand new with tags, Nigel Cabourn Mallory, Harris Tweed, Brown, size 48. Free world wide delivery. Measurements as follows Pit to pit 21 inches Arm 18 inches Back 30 inches Quite simply one of the best jackets you can buy, amazing quality and amazingly warm! Very rare in this colour so grab one whilst you can... Some stock pictures of the jacket can be found here and here
Pair of Trickers Stow Espresso, UK 10. Shipping to UK is £10, please contact for quotes for elsewhere. • Tricker’s 'Stow' brogue ankle boots • Dainite rubber sole with Goodyear Storm Welt • Premium espresso calf leather • Comes with Tricker's shoe bag • Made in Northampton, England. Only worn once so as new condition. More details can be found here
drop
Ha ha yes that might be an important bit of missing information
Pair of Trickers Stow Espresso, UK 10. Shipping to UK is £10, please contact for quotes for elsewhere. • Tricker’s 'Stow' brogue ankle boots • Dainite rubber sole with Goodyear Storm Welt • Premium espresso calf leather • Comes with Tricker's shoe bag • Made in Northampton, England. Only worn once so as new condition. More details can be found here
I don't have a blue one but I'm selling a brown one in a 48
Brand new with tags, Nigel Cabourn Mallory, Harris Tweed, Brown, size 48. Free world wide delivery. Measurements as follows Pit to pit 21 inches Arm 18 inches Back 30 inches Quite simply one of the best jackets you can buy, amazing quality and amazingly warm! Very rare in this colour so grab one whilst you can... Some stock pictures of the jacket can be found here and here
Drops..,
Delivery to the UK is £5, please contact me for quotes for elsewhere. Engineered Garments Brown Flannel Work Shirt, size Medium Only worn a couple of times so still in excellent condition. Measurements as follows Pit to pit 20 inches Arm 22 inches Back 30.5 inches £70 -> £65 -> £60 Engineered Garments Red Flannel Work Shirt, size Medium. Only worn a couple of times so still in excellent condition. Measurements as follows Pit to pit 20 inches Arm 22...
Some new Trickers over at end