or Connect

Posts by mtre

Paypal payment only, gift or add 4%. £5 delivery for those based in the UK, please contact for international delivery quotes. Engineered Garments Desert Pants, Olive, size 32. Worn a number of times but still in great condition. Measurements as follows Waist across 16 inches Inseam 32 inches Leg Opening 9 inches £75 Engineered Garments Desert Pants, Dark Navy, size 32. Worn a number of times but still in good condition. Measurements as follows Waist across 16...
Payment by paypal gift or add 4%. Engineered Garments Field Parka from SS12, Khaki, size medium Worn once so as new condition Measurements as follows Pit to pit 22 1/2 inches Arm 21 3/4 inches Back 30 1/2 inches
They are Fatigues (High Count Olive). I have last years version in various colours which was a staple item throughout spring/summer.
Bureau did some further markdowns last year so I'd expect the same this year. I think they went 50% and then maybe even 70% after a while. As for discount codes I've never heard of anything apart from free shipping now and again.
Great, thanks!Anyone know what the sizing is like on the new fatigues? they look a bit slimmer than last years...
They replied to an e-mail and said that they are snowed under. Should receive an e-mail from FedEx either today or tomorrow.
I'm liking the short sleeve flowery shirt, anyone know it's official title? This one might require a special order to Gary
Ha ha yeah not my cup of tea either
Present has a selection of Trickers with Vibram soles.
Can't comment on the pants, but I own a number of their jackets and knitwear and the quality is second to none. Really amazing stuff with a fit that suits me perfectly...