or Connect

Posts by Biggskip

Pau Gasol comes pretty close. Got swept in the first round twice his whole career and then in his first full season with the Lake Show they win it all.
For my submission I've chosen to post items that are either not available in my size or that I love, but I know wouldn't look good on me because of the...
No, that was just a one time thing to play off of a column that Shoemaker had written for Grantland earlier in the week.I really want to read the Vince Russo article about VKM. Supposedly it's not a hatchet job, but it just honestly details some of VKM's weird idiosyncrasies.
And she was pretty hot to begin with.Anybody listen to the Cheap Heat podcast?
That podcast was terrible. Please understand that I'm not commenting on Boogie's ability as a basketball player or his character, but he was awful in that interview. He offered little insight into anything and often spoke in broad platitudes as if he were talking to a reporter after a game.Simmons did a few mini-podcasts with players at the all-star break, and the Hibbert one was really great. On the other hand, KD was atrocious.
Uh, yes, do you have anything that looks like Las Vegas designed a multi-colored lizard?
Not sure if I'm understanding you correctly, but niether the NBA or the NFL permit corporate logos on their jerseys, save for a small one for the manufacturer of the jersey.Now if we're talking about the coaches headphones, that's an entirely different matter.
Wear crappy shoes you don't care about in the event the wind rips them off and you lose them forever.
I don't doubt that he will be missed in Indy. That said, I think he's going to be a disaster in Charlotte. In Indy he had Larry Legend mentoring him and helping him to work through emotional issues. In Charlotte you think MJ is going to do that? MJ is probably like, "Win, or I'll ruin you like I did Kwame Brown! And then I'll have Oak come beat you up!"BTW, Lance's wiki photo is just the best.
The plays a large role in it, but another large component is an individual player's salary as a percentage of the total salary cap. When the salary cap came down as a percentage of basketball revenues a player who was already under contract was suddenly eating up more room than they were before even though they were making the same amount. Combine this with the fact that a play can always take their existing salary and leverage that into 12.5% raises over the course of...