or Connect

Posts by Biggskip

Top 5 avatar?
Said someone who roots for the Heat.
Some sure, but most?
Not happy with it. Granted I live in a colder climate, but so far I'm very happy with mine. It's a little stiff to button, cannot wear it unbuttoned in current conditions, but it looks great. I like to de-emphasize my neck, and the hood and liner insert do a great job of this to help create a nice silhouette.Anybody got a line on where I could find the Burhead (Blue-Grey) trousers in a size 6 or 7. I'm not interested in the black version.
Not happy with it? Granted I live in a colder climate, but so far I'm very happy with mine. It's a little stiff to button, cannot wear it unbuttoned in current conditions, but it looks great. I like to de-emphasize my neck, and the hood and liner insert do a great job of this to help create a nice silhouette.Anybody got a line on where I could find the Burhead (Blue-Grey) trousers in a size 6 or 7. I'm not interested in the black version.
Mind sending me the measurements for the XL? I called NNY, but I was dubious of their P-to-P measurement (21.5"). Thx.
Sweet! Keep us posted if we can put in pre-orders for stuff, so that I can order it in my oversized hard to fit sizes.
I don't know, but the webstore is only like 9 months old, so there's not a lot of history to go off of.
Well those are just fighting words right there. In all seriousness, I'm pretty sure that ever since Justin Lin took over the franchise each film is made with an eye towards the "Grindhouse" effect. When you think about them from that standpoint, in that they are creating ridiculousness for the purpose of their audience appreciating how ridiculous it is, they are far more enjoyable.Love him as the heavy in Ricochet and Cliffhanger.
I think these "private sales" are never intended to be private. If they really wanted them to be private, they'd make the account specific like Gilt does. I don't really have a problem with this, I just think it's sort of "Joseph A. Banksy".