or Connect

Posts by Biggskip

I was going to say that I really liked his work as lead guitarist for The Strokes.
Nevermind
You may be interested to learn that this thread was actually moved to the marketplace. I had no idea until the other week.Also, this post is just too amazing. If I were your size I'd be all over the brown homespun Bedford.
I'll be sure to let my wife know!
SVB is German all the way!
Ha! Too funny! I was literally just going to post this question.
For sale is one pair of Naked & Famous Skinny Guy jeans. They are in used but good condition. I am selling as they are just a little too skinny for me. They are gray in color. The tagged size is 36, but please see measurements below. The price is $55 $45 and includes shipping and PayPal fees. Measurements: Waist 18 inches Rise 10 inches Leg opening 7 inches Inseam 37 inches Thigh 11 1/2 inches Knee 8 1/2 inches
For sale is on hooded overcoat from John Varvatos. The coat is in used but good condition. It is tagged as a size L, but I would say it fits more like an XL or XXL. I wear a size 46 (US) coat and I can comfortably fit a sweater under this coat. Color is charcoal gray. I am selling this as I upgraded to the Schnieder Frozen Waves hooded coat and no longer need it. The price is $99 $89 and includes shipping and any PayPay fees. Measurements: P2P 25" S2S 21...
There, that's the spirit!
Well you, sir, picked the wrong day to do errands. In all seriousness, the nice thing about STP is that most of the real shenanigans are over by 3:00 (mostly because people start at 7:00).