or Connect

Posts by Biggskip

While I wouldn't encourage abusing the policy, they essentially do have a free try-on policy with free to-and-from shipping.Also, look at wings + horns
Lord help me if they do. Just ordered the Olive Homespun Bedford jacket.
The Needles stuff is made in America, right? If so, and if you ship it to America, you don't have to pay duties. https://help.cbp.gov/app/answers/detail/a_id/375/~/duty-on-u.s.-made-goods-returning-to-the-u.s.
That's a cute puggle.
I'm actually in the same camp as Stitches. Do you have any brand recs? Kolor and Rick come to mind, but both of those brands are pretty expensive, and not in the typical "I'm a starting college student, how do I afford these" but more the "You spent $1,000 on a pair of pants?! That's it I want a divorce!"There's actually a shop on etsy called GAG Threads that looks like they could make something like this, but their materials are shite.
Not sure what size jacket you normally wear. I'm in between a 44 and a 46 (U.S. sizing) and the XL is pretty snug on me.
On Vehicle Out for Delivery Schneider Claus is coming to town! Schneider Claus is coming to town! Schneider Claus is com-ing to town!
Yes, I believe it is called The Unfunded Liabilities thread.
Jealous of you both. I haven't received shipping confirmation on mine.
I have a VII on the way in the gray from the pre-order. I'll be on the border between a VII and the non-existent VIII, but I've longed for this jacket and it was worth the risk. So there may be potential for a VII to go up for sale.