or Connect

Posts by Biggskip

Looking for recs for a new pair of denim. I would prefer selvedge, but they don't have to be. I would prefer raw, but they don't have to be. They do need to have a high(er) rise, roomy in the thighs, and a pretty aggressive taper through the knees and the leg opening. Currently I have a pair of APC NS, but the low rise (low to me anyways) and snugness in the thighs makes them too uncomfortable for me. I also have a pair of KMW 1950. The rise is nice, but these are...
Too bad you're not in Singapore. That way if they found the kid guilty, they'd cane his ass.
Is your K&R policy up to date?I assume you mean Rush Medical Center? You may want to be more clear about that, or else you might spend your nights cursing the thousands of drunken suburbanites stumbling out of Mother's.
Some of the CM guys having a little fun at our expense.
Nice work, Ken P! In the past you have worn some EG pieces that I always felt you were trying to force into a fit. This, however, ties together very nicely.
So does NMWA. Hopefully @gdl203 and @conceptual 4est have made some choice selections.
I want everything that guy is wearing in the first photo. Too bad Ts(s) is too small for me.
Grapefruit Soda >>>> Lemon-Lime Soda
The Kapital stuff looks pretty neat, but I'm not so sure about the concept of denim chaps for your...denim.
For a mass market out-of-the-bottle product, Stubbs brand BBQ sauce is surprisingly good.