or Connect

Posts by Kazoo

Hi all,In store pick ups have been very scarce, but I've done pretty good online. RT BOC - vibrants!  [[SPOILER]]  Thanks "mens shirts"Eton  [[SPOILER]]   Charvet  [[SPOILER]]    RT  [[SPOILER]]  Is a BAPE long sleeve shirt worth a grab?  [[SPOILER]]   Been had Polo Country heavy cotton shirt  [[SPOILER]]
Hi all, been a while since I posted.  Things have been pretty barren here.  Thought these were a bit interesting. Gitman Bros Vintage boats and birds - n/a  [[SPOILER]]  What in the world would this be called?  Zegna short sleeve, popover band collar?  Feels like cotton linen - available  [[SPOILER]]   Polo madras patchwork pants!  Ugh wished they were my size.  32  [[SPOILER]]   Anyone need a kids belt?  26  [[SPOILER]]  Lastly, anyone know the maker?  I can't figure this...
Hello.  Posted in thrift thread, but came across this one.  Anyone able to tell authenticity of Dsquared2 shirts?  I haven't seen this label.  Blue shirt has metal tubing in the collar and sleeve cuffs to keep shape....haven't seen this before.
Hi all,Recent finds and a question on authenticity.  Anyone familiar with Dsquared2 labels?  Can't find anything that looks like these Dsquared2 shirts -  [[SPOILER]]   Mix o shirts.  2 Viyella - Medium, Faconnable linen - Large, Talbott - Large, Tyrwhitt - 14.5 slim fit: Thought this was pretty neat.  S Cohen Prestige with Italian wool.  Ticket pocket, dual vent, nice pattern - 42R:  [[SPOILER]]
Man, thought I was doing good. First time a buyer has said my item showed up not as described. He even took pictures to show I missed a couple small seams on a sport coat were separating in the arm pits. I know it was a miss on my end. I offered to accept a return or give a partial refund if he still likes enough and will get it repaired. Sound like a good plan? I want to make it right with this one.
Gents. I am attending a wedding in two weeks and have been looking all over for a simple white dress shirt. RIght now all the shirts I have don't fit right and to make matters worse I have t-rex arms. Haven't been able to find anything thrifting or on the bay. Anyone possibly have a spread collar, white dress shirt in neck 16 / chest 38-40 with very short arms? Preferably slim fitting.
Pretty tame weekend.  Bunch of fodder, but these stuck out  [[SPOILER]]
Found this gorgeous scarf; its probably the nicest I've come across.  Super thick, navy wool with the red and yellow stripes.  I can't find much info on the maker other than this was a tailor in Oxford at one point and they were "widely acknowledged as the original bags tailors" which were really wide trousers.  Anyone come across Hall Bros before?  
Ugh, I might have been interested in those size 40 sport coats, but I'm a short.  Regulars are long on me.  :(
The good: 7 pairs of Pantherella's (discount store), vintage Orvis Gore-Tex rain coat, recent HSM suit and staple grey HF suit, and 4 mint Robert Talbott BOC ties. The sad: left a Zegna Su Misura 15 Mil Mil suit behind.  Severe stain on the jacket and pee stains in the pants.  :(  Finest suit I've come across in my thrifting time yet.  Too bad