or Connect

Posts by Kazoo

Had some decent finds this weekend: collection of Zegna shirts.  Same donor but sizes range from L to 4xl: Anyone need a Benz shirt? medium May not be Filson but this seems quality.  made in in USA Eddie Bauer mackinaw vest XL  [[SPOILER]]   And lastly, wanted to share this.  Been ethrifting grenadines the past few months.  N/A: Brioni, vintage Bb x3, polo new:
Been happening to me all afternoon today.  Sometimes photos won't load.  Sometimes I can't choose my own shipping, etc.
Seems like a decent price for an RLPL solid gray grenadine if anyone has a need: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=83820636&cp=1760781.3157011.12562309&ab=bc_ties&pg=2&parentPage=family
Hi all, haven't posted in a while.  I definitely keep up with reading and finally had a chance to share what I've found.  This is stuff I've been able accumulate over a couple months. Best e-thrift I've had so far,  thanks "Ties"NWT Charvet, Charvet, Charvet and Isaia 7fold  [[SPOILER]]  Other ties I've picked up which I thought were pretty nice:NWT Brooks Brothers, Borelli, Mountain & Sackett, HF Hand Tailored, Viyella wool, BB repp  [[SPOILER]]   Thanks Marshalls and TJ...
Depending on the height of the boots, you have a few options.I use USPS for my shipping.  They offer a Priority box specific to shoes (sneakers, dress shoes, chukkas).  Ships by weight.  You would have to order them online or stop by your local office to see if they happen to have one....
 @SpooPoker are the Faribo's both blankets?
Anyone who just lists via ebay (not garagesale, etc) notice anything different lately?  Was listing items today and I'm not getting the additional details fields like length, waist, country, etc.  Just the condition, photos and a details box.  Has something changed?  I always made sure to enter all the additional details so my items could be found.
Not much this weekend.  Love checking out this page after a long thrifting weekend.  Found one item I hope is a pop for myself.  Looked it over, compared to others, seems like this is real, but I'd like to see if anyone else can confirm this is the real deal.  $1 day pick up so no biggie if not.      
Thought someone here might want this when they're in the field - on clearance lol https://www.nordstromrack.com/shop/product/1245612/gant-rugger-r-grail-sweatshirt?color=DARK+GREY+MELANGE#