or Connect

Posts by Kazoo

Anyone need some Filson?  Found on slickdeals.  50% off already marked down prices when you add to cart...only some sizes left.  The noteable item is the cruiser for $127.  there are some vests, gloves and belts still out there.  too bad, nothing left in my size  :( https://www.countryoutfitter.com/search?q=filson
Yeah, no return requested.  
In case anyone else is having some issues with the condition of Linda's stuff lately.  Got a "new with tags North Face" that was clearly used and not new with tags.  Got this message: " I am so sincerely sorry for the misrepresentation of this jacket--we're in the process of changing over to a different listing software, and this piece never should have been listed as new with tags. I will simply refund you fully today for the extreme inconvenience. Hugs, Carrie "
Had some decent finds this weekend: collection of Zegna shirts.  Same donor but sizes range from L to 4xl: Anyone need a Benz shirt? medium May not be Filson but this seems quality.  made in in USA Eddie Bauer mackinaw vest XL  [[SPOILER]]   And lastly, wanted to share this.  Been ethrifting grenadines the past few months.  N/A: Brioni, vintage Bb x3, polo new:
Been happening to me all afternoon today.  Sometimes photos won't load.  Sometimes I can't choose my own shipping, etc.
Seems like a decent price for an RLPL solid gray grenadine if anyone has a need: http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=83820636&cp=1760781.3157011.12562309&ab=bc_ties&pg=2&parentPage=family
Hi all, haven't posted in a while.  I definitely keep up with reading and finally had a chance to share what I've found.  This is stuff I've been able accumulate over a couple months. Best e-thrift I've had so far,  thanks "Ties"NWT Charvet, Charvet, Charvet and Isaia 7fold  [[SPOILER]]  Other ties I've picked up which I thought were pretty nice:NWT Brooks Brothers, Borelli, Mountain & Sackett, HF Hand Tailored, Viyella wool, BB repp  [[SPOILER]]   Thanks Marshalls and TJ...
Depending on the height of the boots, you have a few options.I use USPS for my shipping.  They offer a Priority box specific to shoes (sneakers, dress shoes, chukkas).  Ships by weight.  You would have to order them online or stop by your local office to see if they happen to have one....
 @SpooPoker are the Faribo's both blankets?