or Connect

Posts by Oxnard

*****SOLD***** BI am putting up for a sale a brand new without tags Stephan Schneider cardigan in a size 6, it's a beautiful 100% wool button front cardigan, with a relatively thin gauge that is perfect for layering. I would wear it myself but it is just a bit small for me. I bought it brand new from Wrong Weather about a year or so ago, it is has not been worn once since purchase and has been neatly stored (not on a hanger) since then. Price is $120 with free priority...
*****SOLD***** I am putting up for a sale a brand new without tags Stephan Schneider cardigan in a size 6, it's a beautiful 100% wool button front cardigan, with a relatively thin gauge that is perfect for layering. I would wear it myself but it is just a bit small for me. I bought it brand new from Wrong Weather about a year or so ago, it is has not been worn once since purchase and has been neatly stored (not on a hanger) since then. Price is $120 with free priority...
More Price Drops on the belt and cap.
Price drops
Alright guys, I dropped the price on the Robert Geller x Driftwood belt down to $185 shipped, don't sleep on this incredibly rare piece!
Drop on the Robert Geller X Driftwood belt down to $199 shipped!
Price drop on the Robert Geller Driftwood belt
I've got a few items up for sale, the first of which is a super rare Robert Geller "Double Leather" belt from his collaboration with Japanese designer Driftwood. These were sold back in 2008 for around $300, only a few stockists in the USA even got them and very few of them have been available since. Only a couple of these have ever even shown up on the forums so get it while you can, it took me a year to track one down. Even LA Guy said that this is one of the coolest...
One more price drop on the Stehpan Schneider cardigan.
Final price drop on the Margiela sweater, but feel free to send me offers.