or Connect

Posts by Aus_MD

Quote: Originally Posted by Matt my head hurts. So does mine. Thanks mate.
Remove the button and use cufflinks. I have all my business shirts made with single cuffs.
The presence of a few women brings out the jerks.
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt How many mafoofans can a Birkin fit? Head in or out?
Any recommendations for 'must sees' and 'must dos' in Saigon? This is a family visit so I'm thinking shopping, culture etc, Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by F. Corbera BTW, who coined the phrase "human rights?" I am going to coin a new phrase now: human dressing. Originally in the Declaration of the Rights of Man and of the Citizen (French revolution), but in English, Thomas Paine. Had you been afforded an education you might have known that. You might even have read some of his work.
Looks like the extradition might run into problems.
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton Oh mercy. A former CIA analyst hinted that might be the case, but I have no idea whether he is credible or not. The interview is truncated so I am not sure whether this link includes all of the part where he alludes to CIA involvement. He is (in my view rightly) critical of the Australian government's appalling response to the leaks. Several polls in Australia show overwhelming support for Assange and...
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan I'm actually opposed to Wikileaks, I think their stated goal of making government less open and promoting anarchy is despicable, naive, and childish. I do not support wikileaks, but I am surprised to see that these are their "stated goals". Can you reference that?
Quote: Originally Posted by haganah In my experience the readers are not particularly intelligent. Most of the people I know that read it do so in a pseudo intellectual sorta way - Maybe that is reflective of the circles you move in.