or Connect

Posts by afiora

Hello,   My friend just sent me an ecstatic e-mail that she won an eBay auction that ended for 'the' fringe shirt (as she put it) from the Reflexion collection 2002.   I'm not as big an expert on Slimane's earlier works as much as I am a fan although I do have high quality images of this shirt for nostalgic viewing when I need a pictorial high.    I have a couple of concerns:   -   There's a blurry close-up of the Dior tag. I would have requested a clear one. From...
I had a chance to see this shirt first hand. The fabric, buttons, stitch length and all labels are authentic however the collar band is not as 'squared off' near the button and buttonhole as they are in the photos I have. Although the pitcures are high quality they are not angled enough to tell for sure.   The Dior tag on the collar is stitched. I have seen 2HH shirts that have either or.  Embossed/stitched.  The care tag is the biggest oddity with the reference # being...
Hello,   My friend just sent me an ecstatic e-mail that she won an eBay auction that ended yesterday for 'the' fringe shirt (as she put it) from the Reflexion collection 2002.   I'm not as big an expert on Slimane's earlier works as much as I am a fan although I do have high quality images of this shirt for nostalgic viewing when I need a pictorial high.    I pulled up the ended auction an hour ago and have a couple of concerns:   -   There's a blurry close-up of...