or Connect

Posts by borderline

I know price is relative, but that's still hilarious!
Looking for a source for laces that come with the suede Aldens. Need sand suede and snuff suede colored laces, cotton (not waxed), and for PTB, not boots. Thanks!
See FAQ in my sig. If anyone has a better idea on where to put this, let me know. Still looking for additions! Want to add photos of all the different sole and edge trim options.
How is it that you ended up buying two pairs of ravello longwings?I'm debating keeping both the ravello longwings and the brown scotchgrain longwings. These are different, but are they different enough? What do you guys think.
Wow, zero response to this work of art? OK...
How about these? I gave StyleForum Graphic Design Guru "Parker" the photo of El Argentino's killer Cigar LWB and he came up with this, the Zebra Longwing! Maybe a LeatherSoul makeup for 2014?
I added this link to the Alden FAQ (http://www.styleforum.net/t/85589/the-official-alden-thread/40515#post_6030645)We should add a couple of things to the FAQ if anyone wants to contribute:1) Photos of all of the different sole options2) Photos of the different edge trim options3) Maybe a list of things to check when you get new Aldens, typical flaws, which ones are normal, which ones are deal breakersAnything else? Feel free to PM because this thread moves fast I might...
Look at the FAQ in my signature, and see the category:"Cordovan: A Photo Gallery of Some of Mac's Shoes"There are a few photos of this style.
It's on there already.
It's been awhile since I posted this. Plus, I added some things, and can't edit the original post after 6 months or something like that: ALDEN FAQ Compiled by borderline using the combined wisdom of "The Official Alden Thread" on Styleforum and other web sources. Before Buying What are the different lasts and how do they fit relative to one another? http://www.styleforum.net/t/85589/the-official-alden-thread/13590#post_4526910 *See below for more sizing...