or Connect

Posts by borderline

Well, you were cool in college, so don't sell yourself short.
FYI there is a button called "Multi" that allows you to respond to multiple posts in one post. Just click the multi button and then at the bottom click "post reply".
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z20CjCim8DM Worn Wear – a Film About the Stories We Wear Presented by Patagonia Directed by the Keith, Lauren, Chris, and Dan Malloy Worn Wear is an exploration of quality – in the things we own and the lives we live. This short film takes you to an off-the-grid surf camp in Baja, Mexico; a family’s maple syrup harvest in Contoocook, New Hampshire; an organic farm in Ojai, California; and into the lives of a champion skier, a National...
There's a great tailor in Carmel, just off Ocean. Alteration By Tuyen Ocean Ave & Monte Verde Carmel, CA 93923 (831) 626-1618
It is substantial. The fit is great. The collar seems slightly small though. Otherwise, a classic.
Because I got called out for posting a picture of a shirt on a hanger..... Blurriness is not a filter, it's a dying camera. RRL shirt Denim is Flathead 3009 Clarks Desert Boots
First RRL piece. Absolutely love it.
OK I think that would be perfect. Thanks.
I read the whole Rag and Bone thread and haven't seen much on sizing for their RB15x. I asked the question there but no response yet, so apologize for the cross-post. If it fits reasonably well pre-wash, am I OK? I can button them and sit down no problem. I would say they are snug but wearable. If they stretch slightly they should be perfect. If they shrink a bunch it could be trouble. What can I expect regarding shrinking and stretching? These have to be sanforized. I'm...
I read this whole thread and haven't seen much on sizing for the RB15x. If it fits reasonably well pre-wash, am I OK? I can button them and sit down no problem. I would say they are snug but wearable. If they stretch slightly they should be perfect. If they shrink a bunch it could be trouble. What can I expect regarding shrinking and stretching? These have to be sanforized. I'm usually a 31 in the waist, these are size 31. My APC NS are 29 but slightly tight. My 501STF...