or Connect

Posts by borderline

I've had the 975 #8 longwings for maybe 5 years. Out of the box they were nearly black. Now they are an intense eggplant color. And another amazing thing is that they seem to be fitting better. I suppose it's partly that they are still breaking in. The cordovan leather is stiff, and I'm only wearing them half the year (when it's cooler), and then I'm rotating them with other pairs, so maybe I'm only wearing them 10 times per year. But it's such a classic, one of my...
Parker sent me this one: I see a lot of the photos in this thread have broken links...can that be fixed?
Sounds like using Google Charts is a better plan for web based interactive charts. Thanks for the tip, I'll see if I can figure it out.
I have an Excel chart question. I have a chart, it's an X-Y chart with numerous data points. In excel, when I hover over the data, it reveals the data source, that is, the cell values. I want to post a large version of this chart to a website, say a blog, and retain this capability. What are my options?
Hey what ever happened to Jim Cutler? Did he just disappear or did something happen to him?
Yeah maybe there's not enough demand for this to have anything readily available off the rack.
Also looking for a lightweight, partially lined herringbone tweed sport coat. I had something from RL that had a weird fit, and now can't find anything else....Is it too much of a stretch given that tweeds are usually heavy and designed for Scottish winters or whatever?
The new trailer for Season 7 part 2: http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid83327935001?bckey=AQ~~,AAAAAAuyCbQ~,-gfAmfm8njJ8S-9E4q2UfzG931rvkxuP&bctid=4066626109001
One thing I didn't appreciate until recently is if you want to stretch the waist, don't wear a belt.
OK this makes sense. I think the 17" that I measured must be on the larger size for a 31.Thanks, this is helpful. Sounds like I would need a 30 in One wash and 31 in Rigid if I decide to go that route.