or Connect

Posts by borderline

Without the tag, seems like a solid workwear shirt...
Thanks for updating this. Would be better if it were more accessible.
Thanks man. Yes, that is the one. It runs along Highway 1 from Big Sur to Carmel. Fantastic scenery.
Just finished the Big Sur Marathon today in 4:20. It was my first marathon, and those hills were brutal. Happy with my time though. Time for a break!
20.0 miles on Sunday. My last long training run before the Big Sur marathon later this month. Felt great, although I avoided any steep hills. Now, the tapering begins.
17.0 miles. Today I drove to the river (Rio Grande) and ran on flat trails for a change.
19.6 miles. It was supposed to be a 30K race, but the course layout made it a bit longer. My longest run ever. Felt generally good!
8.0 miles. Faster pace than my 4 miles on Monday. I'm supposed to do 17 miles on Saturday and then a 30k race in 10 days. I think I'm going to skip the 17 miler and rest the knees a bit before the 30k trail race.
My local store has JW Blue for $285!
Current Collection: I think you can read all the labels... The 42 yr old Lonach from Strathisla was from K&L, a b-day present from my brother as this was from my birth year, 1967. I think the local store has misplaced the Glenlivet Archive 21, as every other single malt is at least 30% more than K&L Wines in California, but this one is 20% less ($130).