or Connect

Posts by omajin

Grey/Grey wins it for me. Or get both hahaha
Yeah I cant wear it with the mercer tee and have the front of the tee somewhat hidden and barely visible. On my black one though its nicely showing and have the intended look and that accent from the tee. I strongly feel that whoever separated the sizes and put on the label was unaware because at a glance i really cant tell, until you put them on. To make it worse its currently sold out and Ive been eyeing this one ever since the preview. Kinda dissappointed.... Happened...
I just got it with the mesh rebel hoodie about 1 month ago.It is difficult to tell from the picture because its 1" diffrence between M and L is on the chest. The length (front) is 2" diff from 26" in M to 28" in L (so its more apparent). Even wearing them I can feel the black one is more tailored and snug. The charcoal one feels like regular cut. Hence why i pulled out the measurement tape. It defeats the purpose if I wear a mercer tee underneath but the front accent is...
Just received my whole midnight set today. Quality is good and Sizing was on point except for the charcoal villain hoodie. Ordered Hoodie and Mercer tee in M and escobars in S. The ones I received is definitely a sz L, but i ordered a sz M. The labels and tags inside are 2 (medium) but the measurement and fit compared to my black villain hoodie is 1" wider on the chest and 2" longer out front. If worn with the mercer tee it barely reveals the tee inside, almost covering...