Posts by Tck13

Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del This chick tried to get in my car one night while I was stopped at a red light. She was definitely up to no good.
Quote: Originally Posted by Sebastian_Flyte Someone describe a US Aldi for me, please. How does it compare/contrast with Whole Foods, Trader Joes, and a typical Giant-style supermarket? You have to put a quarter in the thing to get a shopping cart...
Quote: Originally Posted by foodguy I love that picture, too. But composition aside, what is it about the coat that makes it work so well? is it the fabric? if so, what is it? or is it the cut? the way it drapes and flows is just amazing. I'd say the coat is cashmere which is why appears to flow and looks so soft and comfy.
Before I totaled my bike I was wearing the Schott 141 Classic Jacket and the 110 Leather pants along with a full face Shoei R1000 helmet. They all served their purpose in my accident. However, I think I'm going to try textile gear next time. It's more flexible that leather and more adjustable. The retro leather stuff is nice and strong but the air just pours through. Many textile brands are just as tough. Scorpion Sports looks like they have some REALLY cool...
I'm the Rocker... So;
Quote: Originally Posted by Jon Cruz I couldn't imagine a girl wearing this for 4-5 hours on a night out while dancing, getting drunk, etc. And taking it out every time when having to pee would be a hassle for them.
Quote: Originally Posted by runner-guy As a Registered Dietitian, let me shed some light on this subject. First, there is no link between increased calcium intake and increased rates of fractures. Actually, the opposite is true. Milk is one of the best dietary sources of vitamin D, which enhances calcium absorption in the gut and helps maintain calcium balance in the body. It is suggested that Vitamin D may decrease risks of prostate, breast, and colon...
According to Millet in his book Eat, Drink, and Be Healthy, he states that no one really know the best daily calcium target. America has one of the highest levels of intake of calcium/milk and yet also has the highest rate of hip fractures. There seems to be a link between high calcium intake and weaker bones. Also, a high intake of milk (more than a serving per day) is related to lactose intolerance, unneeded hormones, a possible increased risk of prostate...
Quote: Originally Posted by IBJanky I've always very short/shaved hair since high school. I'm turning 30 this year and wanted to try something different, I love the Rat Pack look Been growing it for the past couple of months, so it still has some more growing to do. Onto the pics, forgive the crappy cell phone quality... Before: Currently: myke You look good either way but with hair you look "softer" and more...
I don't think you have crappy hair at all. You DO, however, need to find a style and get a haircut from an actual stylist. My guess is you don't do / don't know what's needed to make your hair look much better than it does. Also, good products will go a long way. A good shampoo, moisture conditioner once or twice a month, possibly a very light leave in conditioner and some styling creme / soft hold gel / pomade will do wonders. Also, try some spray shine if you...