or Connect

Posts by Tck13

Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira "link to denim aficionados" lol, so now you're able to generalize all of them? This doesn't even make sense. You can't even understand what YOU'RE saying! Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira I don't care what your opinion is, And I don't really care what your opinion is either. At least mine is clear and educated and substantiated and obvious. I asked a simple...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Lulz, and your massive expanse of denim knowledge has taught you this? As I've pointed out previously, the Japanese actually wash their jeans very frequently, are you going to now tell me that they don't achieve "cool fading?" (i) You're welcome to have your completely unsubstantiated opinion based on your extensive denim research that washing a pair of raw denim as soon as you get them produces the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira How cute, it makes penis jokes! Go figure! Another anonymous dickhead on an internet forum! How original! Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira No. Yeah.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira You're obviously looking for info about washing denim so don't get so fucking butthurt. Believe it or not, water will not cause your jeans to disintegrate. Fucking wash them when you feel they're dirty and don't wash them when they aren't. The Japanese wash theirs daily, some people go years and never ever wash them. IT DOESN'T MATTER. 0mg l0l You obviously can't read and post outside of your own strawmen. ...
I really like Jack Black's body lotion. It helps moisturize in the summer after sunburn also.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Wash when dirty. Don't wash when clean. That's not what I asked.
How soon have people washed their raw denim? I've worn my Nudies several times and I doubt I'll wait 6 months. What's the earliest you've washed your raw denim and what have the effects been like on honeycombing, fading, whiskers, etc...
Quote: Originally Posted by mlyngard Those are fighting words where I come from, pardner. Care to substantiate that claim? Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Wrong. Soooooooo what's the point of wearing them without washing them and what's the point of washing them right away? If one waits in between washings and doesn't wash after every time one wears them it adds to the personalization of the fading.
Quote: Originally Posted by DLester Tck13- funny, I would mostly say the opposite regarding his colors. I'm not sure what you mean by "opposite"? Quote: Originally Posted by DLester For example he already posted pics of himself in yellow greens and that color looks bad. And mustard and orange reds? Yikes, avoid at all costs. Khaki/beige shirts would wash him out. This list seems to be based on classifying him as a...
Quote: Originally Posted by lowkeyberserk well, the third pic of me wearing the earthy-green with my hair done the way it is there is something i would normally wear when i want to look good. i do wear brown a lot as well, mostly about the same tone of brown as the T in the 2nd pic. i avoid khaki and orange if at all possible and i burn, like really bad, i never get tan. i usually avoid burning to thou by staying out of the sun and using sunscreen. ...