or Connect

Posts by Tck13

As someone else said, it needs to be dropped. But, I don't think the hit caused any problems for Horton. It was his head hitting the ice that knocked him silly.
ITT: We talk about Congressman Weiner using only sexual innuendos. It shouldn't be hard to talk about Weiner in this manner.
Quote: Originally Posted by sonlegoman I think Weiner is looking at public opinion before he makes a decision. The last thing he wants is for a decision to come too prematurely.
Quote: Originally Posted by montecristo#4 Hey, does the media know that unemployment is over 9%? Almost 12% if one were to assume the same workforce utilization as the day Bush left office? This is a complete non issue! Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt I'm surprised there has been no FOIA request to examine her vaginal walls. Now THIS is important.
Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan I'm not sure you understand the legal system. This post has nothing to do with the legal system, it has to do with me making a layman's diagnosis of his actions with reference to the link I posted about Sexual Addiction and compulsive behaviours. edinatlanta is the legal consultant for this thread.
Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta Sure. But guess what, he was caught. Maybe its bad luck to him but he still did shit out of line. You don't get it. Where did I deny that? Can you quote that? I'm done unless you can quote it. Quote: Originally Posted by edinatlanta if sending sexually suggestive photos unsolicitied, it isn't hard to imagine someone filling a sexual harrasment claim. I mean you really can't see the...
Quote: Originally Posted by mordecai I guess we just misunderstood your purpose in saying other congressmen do worse in a thread about this particular congressman and this particular circumstance. You know what else is worse than Weiner? Murderers. God I hate those guys. We should be focusing on them. Once we take care of all the murderers then we can focus on elected sexual predators. Priorities, people. Right. I stand by my point that...
Quote: Originally Posted by mordecai You skipped mine. The one where I said that your Esquire article was stupid. You also don't really know what a straw man is, I think. Ah, I see you need more individual attention. Actually, I just didn't add it because it's basically the same as FLMountain man's arguments. Link Quote: A straw man is a component of an argument and is an informal fallacy based on misrepresentation of...
Quote: Originally Posted by mordecai This is pathetic. Quote: Originally Posted by FLMountainMan OJFC. You honestly think that most of Congress is sending pictures of their dick to random college girls? Quote: Originally Posted by Xiaogou Dude, you just don't get it. It is the fact that he lied to EVERYONE. He has no honor, no code. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by Piobaire Is he #1-3? Lol! Yes, I think he is #3!