or Connect

Posts by Tck13

This should be interesting!
Anyone know how to do it? Is it possible? I have an iMac OS 10.4.11 and a Canon PowerShot SD1200 IS. Is it possible to get a video (or at least a copy) onto my computer?
Quote: Originally Posted by APK See how you answered your own question? And so quickly. +1 Quote: Originally Posted by JohnGalt You saying that she has no drive or ambition indicates that you have drive and ambition. As such, staying with her will always hold you back. You will always be wondering "what could have been" and will eventually harbor resentment. Further, the lack of communication will just compound problems....
RM Williams...
Quote: Originally Posted by spitfirees20 Somewhat off topic, but I have a pair of RM Williams Turnouts that need to be resoled. Approximately how much should I expect to pay at a local cobbler? If I'm not mistaken I think it's around $100 USD.
Quote: Originally Posted by indesertum I think fading depends more on how actively you crease your jeans. for example ryu washed his jeans every month and they came out beautifully, but this probably has more to do with the fact that he rode his bike ALOT on the weekends. I dont think a high contrast fading is the holy grail of denim fades. i forget who it was but the old samurai contest on sufu had a dude who washed his jeans a lot and his fades...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Coming from he who has over twice as many posts as I do? You should probably give up trying to understand the internet old man And you, denim.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira The fail in your posts is awesome, you should really just sit back and admire it. Oh, and I suppose I should add a bunch of smilies to my post since that's what you "grown-up" folk do, right? I hope that when you get your driver's license you spend much less time on the interwebz.
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira "link to denim aficionados" lol, so now you're able to generalize all of them? This doesn't even make sense. You can't even understand what YOU'RE saying! Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira I don't care what your opinion is, And I don't really care what your opinion is either. At least mine is clear and educated and substantiated and obvious. I asked a simple...
Quote: Originally Posted by KitAkira Lulz, and your massive expanse of denim knowledge has taught you this? As I've pointed out previously, the Japanese actually wash their jeans very frequently, are you going to now tell me that they don't achieve "cool fading?" (i) You're welcome to have your completely unsubstantiated opinion based on your extensive denim research that washing a pair of raw denim as soon as you get them produces the same...