or Connect

Posts by Tck13

...And it wasn't pretty. I was very confident going into the fight. I was dropping some weight to get down to about 190/195 lbs. and I heard that my opponent was coming down from 215lbs to get to 190lbs. So, I figured that he was a fat slob and he would be out of shape when it was time to fight. I also assumed that he wouldn't make it to 190 lbs. and he would be out of shape. Finally, I assumed that since it was both of our first fights that we would be pretty equal...
I had my first Muay Thai fight today. I got my ass kicked by some dood that was about 15 lbs. heavier than me (and ripped). However, I learned that I certainly don't have a glass chin...
Quote: Originally Posted by r... How do you deal with depression? I cant get outta bed before noon. Lost another job. Had to take my daughter out of daycare because I cant afford it. Phone is next. Tired all time. Havent had health insurance in 8yrs so medication is out of the question. The hooch helps to dull things at night but I still cant still cant sleep and lower back pain when I wake up doesnt go away. I agree with the other...
I don't get it. It was released in July but it only seems to be available on iTunes. What happened to the release of the CD?
I'm really interested in one of these but I haven't taken the plunge. Not sure why. Availability of books maybe? What else does one need to pay for with one of these? WiFi? How do they work (in general)?
Love BDT. Will pay to see this on the imax.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles In all honesty, take a dance class. Don't know how old you are, but if you are young go to a local dance studio and take a beginner's hip hop dance class. If you are older, try ballroom dance. If you aren't too old, you can also learn salsa which is fun and can help you learn to move in general. But seriously, the classes will get you further than an internet video. +11111111111111 I'm a drummer and...
What does it smell like.... Hair?
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton - It tastes better (or at least different; I think I like it better). +1 I definitely notice a difference. Although, there have been times when I didn't like the organic/free range/grass fed/whatever as well as more chemically treated stuff. Things like hot dogs, etc... I also notice a big difference in the butter and milk that comes from local organic farm (which I buy at the farmer's market). The...
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal I love Rugby, played in college, glad to see sevens in the Olympics. I wish I would've gotten to play Rugby and Lacrosse (I only got to try Lacrosse a couple of times). They look like a lot of fun.