or Connect

Posts by Tck13

recognize IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags. round two! IMPORTANT...
Does anyone else think that was a perfectly good hit? I've watched it and I can't see anything wrong with it. It's terrible that Horton was injured, no one wants to see that but it was just a good hit. Not sure what else to say about it.
Quote: Originally Posted by brlfvr IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
The support by the Vancouver fans seems huge! Is there that much support for the Bruins in Boston? Just wondering.
I need a phone and was wondering if it's a bad time to buy the iphone?
Quote: Originally Posted by WUKILLABEEZ78 Manners have nothing to do with what kind of clothing one choose to wear. I disagree a LOT!
I was going to start a new thread and found that I had already started one before his death. I still think it's unfortunate that he was imprisoned for all of those years.
Quote: Originally Posted by intent I read this. It's such a dick move and unclassy. What would you have the employee do/say while her job is on the line? No official announcement yet=still selling tickets. Puck Daddy is such a hack. +1
Quote: Originally Posted by DaveB If you have any interest in accounting it took my school 3 years to find a candidate with semi-competent teaching skills and a PhD. On the other hand my geography teacher said that there were 300 other applicants for the position he got. Is there any chance you have an interest in an area of study that is more in demand for teaching positions? Quote: Originally Posted by Gibonius I'm a...
^ I wish we would have a gay president. This country would be a total blast! What about Mitch Daniels, Gary Johnson, or Ron Paul? I realize they won't win shit but I'm curious what others think about any of them.