or Connect

Posts by Tck13

Love BDT. Will pay to see this on the imax.
Quote: Originally Posted by MetroStyles In all honesty, take a dance class. Don't know how old you are, but if you are young go to a local dance studio and take a beginner's hip hop dance class. If you are older, try ballroom dance. If you aren't too old, you can also learn salsa which is fun and can help you learn to move in general. But seriously, the classes will get you further than an internet video. +11111111111111 I'm a drummer and...
What does it smell like.... Hair?
Quote: Originally Posted by Manton - It tastes better (or at least different; I think I like it better). +1 I definitely notice a difference. Although, there have been times when I didn't like the organic/free range/grass fed/whatever as well as more chemically treated stuff. Things like hot dogs, etc... I also notice a big difference in the butter and milk that comes from local organic farm (which I buy at the farmer's market). The...
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal I love Rugby, played in college, glad to see sevens in the Olympics. I wish I would've gotten to play Rugby and Lacrosse (I only got to try Lacrosse a couple of times). They look like a lot of fun.
Quote: Originally Posted by L.R. I've always enjoyed the fast pace of hockey. As well, its not merely a fast game of high skill, but of fortitude as well. Just look at the average hockey players' face, and that will show you why. Players have been known to continue with broken legs, smashed fingers, and getting stitches while sitting on the bench is commonplace. A hurt player struggling to get off the ice for a line-change is always a testament to...
Quote: Originally Posted by sonick An example of how ... Lulz... Sorry, I was just saying "what" to be an ass... Quote: Originally Posted by GQgeek I can't wait for Burton's Alice in Wonderland, personally. Saw the previews for this and I'm very excited. Love Burton's movies and Johnny Depp is perfect again IMO... I saw Avatar in 3D at the Imax but I was wondering after the movie if it was really worth...
What?
I don't think you'll need a resume and cover letter for a sales position. Aren't they going to just have you fill out an App.?
There's a guy on here somewhere that builds crazy Lego stuff... Don't remember who though...