or Connect

Posts by Tck13

Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing http://www.nytimes.com/2009/12/07/ny...2&ref=nyregion Perhaps someday the Reel to Reel player will arise again too. I saw my first prOn on a reel to reel...
I LOVE Dion. The Beach Boys Elvis The Chi Lites Any Motown the Everly Brothers Chubby Checker Chuck Berry Little Richard Jerry Lee Lewis
Quote: Originally Posted by alflauren 2) Hamilton Khaki Navy - automatic, sleek design and substantial feel, sapphire crystal, and has a Swiss ETA whereas the Seiko is produced in-house. (No real difference in accuracy, but the Hamilton does have more beats in its movement, so it produces a smoother second hand sweep.) Also, it has a clear caseback, so you can see the movement. I'm not a watch person but I recently bought this watch and I...
Depends on the products.
Just breathe.
There's no such thing as a "quota" for ticket writing.
Quote: Originally Posted by gomestar I like "the floating ring". So long it loops around the perimeter of the bowl and the head kisses the tail. That's some next level shit right there (pun intended). I favor bathrooms with good ventilation, music (or some kind of waterfall noise), and soft lighting. I don't really want to hear, smell, or see much of what goes on in there.
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater I would be in favor of New Jersey passing a law barring all New Jersians from driving at any time. ftfy In regards to the original poast. It sucks getting a ticket but I hope cops pull more people over that do the things you mentioned. I can't say I have much sympathy. Driving in the passing lane just congests traffic (and driving there is pointless when there isn't any). It's simply ignorant and...
Why not find someone who knows him? Also, maybe he's on Linkedin?