or Connect

Posts by Tck13

Merchandising and Design. Pretty worthless except for posting on Styleforvm.
How truly disgusting.
Fuck.
I'm not sure the country is ready for this. It's only been 40 years that white people have been able to marry blacks.
Quote: Originally Posted by Jodum5 How many jobs ago was it? If more than three no need to list it. Anyway, in my experience not one company has contacted a previous employer/reference for a job application. About 4 years ago and that job has some relevant experience with regards to current potential jobs.
Vancouver
I was fired from a job years ago and I wonder what their policy is on giving out information to potential employers. I could get someone else to contact them discretely (posing a a potential employer) but what about just contacting them myself to find out what their policy is on giving out information to potential employers? I'd like to know what they're going to say.
While I understand that her shooter may be mentally ill, it pisses me off that she has to suffer for the rest of her life because of what he did.
A woman's touch and attention...
As someone else said, it needs to be dropped. But, I don't think the hit caused any problems for Horton. It was his head hitting the ice that knocked him silly.