or Connect

Posts by Tck13

You're a very intelligent poster here on the Styleforum.
Post links to the Peer Reviewed Study that says this or GTFO.
I'm a much bigger fan of women in panties...
Giood luck! I hope you can find the right fit. I traveled to NYC to RMW's only store to try them on before I ordered them from bootsonline.com. It's always difficult if you can't try them on first IMO.
Do you think that CM is fashion forward? I'd describe them as maybe contemporary classics.
I didn't know that WB was a made up line (and we do carry it in stores - just not all of it). I'd actually researched the line but couldn't find it anywhere on the interwebs so I thought it was some obscure line that they found somewhere and decided to sell. Something similar to Barbour, arpenteur, or Chimala or something like that - just more obscure.Plus, sadly, I think I know quite a bit about J. Crew's men's stuff but I'd say that most SA's don't know much about the...
I just found this... Link to sizing for RMWI think you have it backwards. My RMW's are a SMALLER size and width than my AE PA's. In other word's, the RMW's run LARGER.My AE PA's are a size 11.5 D (D is American regular fit) and I had to size down a half size for my RMW Craftsmans to size 11 F (the F is their narrow).It looks like the chart says there is a full size difference but I guess I found I only needed a half size difference (and a narrower width).
Really? I never knew that! And I'm embarrassed to say that I've worked there part time seasonally for a couple of years.I often wondered why I had never heard of it outside of J. Crew.
I'm sure someone on here can be more specific but I have both AE and RMW and I size 1/2 size down and also do narrow instead of regular in RMW. So, in other words, I guess you could say RMW Craftmens run a little bigger and wider than AE PA for me.