or Connect

Posts by Tck13

Needs more xylophone!
You could always find an employee that you know to get them for you. Employees are allowed to buy "gifts". They have to pay for them themselves however.
The skiff jacket is wool and quite warm. I'd say since the other jacket is cotton it will not be as warm as the skiff (although I haven't tried on the blanket lined jacket so you'll have to take this with a grain of salt)...
They were? I don't remember them. Not saying that you're wrong, I just don't remember them. Every time I see one I think of a Nightshirt.
WTF buys "popover" shirts. Get rid of that crap.
+1Between google+, google's current email bullshit, the "new" google maps, forcing google+ on youtube, etc.
I've noticed (and I said it earlier in the thread) that J. Crew didn't buy "deep" into many things. Meaning that there were a lot of things that once they sold out they didn't come back. There are several sweaters that I haven't seen since November, Jackets and Coats that they haven't had a size large in for 2 months, Bowery Slim wool pants they haven't had since August, etc... I could've also had a cashmere overcoat for about $100 but I balked on it (this was at our...
J. Crew hasn't had shit for a month. Nothing.
I think the problem is that it's doable but probably hard to pull off unless you have some sartorial skillzzz and are completely confident in what you're doing. These are pics with models / camera crews / stylists, etc. so for the average person - in person probably isn't going to look this good.Not saying that you can't do it, I think most are saying that it's just not that good of an idea for most people.It would be super easy just to put a collared shirt underneath and...
I'd say no. But if you're going to do it, this is probably about the best you're going to get...