or Connect

Posts by Tck13

What exactly is the watch supposed to do? I thought they had pretty limited capability and you needed to be near your phone.
Yeah. I had to restart in safe mode to finish the update and then restart a couple of times to get it to work.
Wow. Great stuff!
I never realized this was a cover by Soft Cell.I just can't get into Bjork. I really loved the Sugercubes and some of her early stuff but after that she lost me.
Put some product in it and use some heat. Hold the hair up / use a round brush / regular brush while drying it will help give the hair more fullness.
Turn this up very loud!
^ No idea what any of that means or how pH relates to cleaning hair. Hair is cleaned by the surfactants in the shampoo, not the pH. I would say that hair texture (after washing) just depends on what shampoo and products you use because they're formulated differently. Not because of pH. I can use two different shampoos with similar pH and have my hair feel differently after using both. (I'm not saying that you shouldn't use what you're using, just pointing out that the...
This is what I was talking about regarding the "acid mantle" and some random stuff from the beauty brains..wisegeek
While I'm saying that pH doesn't really do anything for the cuticle, pH DOES effect the "acid mantle" on your scalp and makes it so that natural oils take a longer time to build up leaving your scalp drier. Also, body washes typically have stronger detergents (though not always) since dirt and oil can be worse on our bodies (rather than the scalp).I'll quote a couple of blurbs from a great blog / podcast done by 2 Beauty Industry Chemists who've formulated and tested...
I'm not aware that Dr. Bronnor's has a shampoo... Are you just using their soap? I would imagine it is like, "night and day". The reason that shampoos have a pH of around 5-8 is that you don't want to eliminate all oils (the acid mantle) from the skin / scalp as that's what protects your skin and holds moisture. By using a regular soap your removing all of the oils from your skin.