or Connect

Posts by Tck13

Where are you getting the prices? I've seen prices all over the place so I took a stab at the price. I was actually told I could get more for it because it was such a low serial number and they don't make them anymore (and they're hard to get). As I said earlier in the thread, getting prices for these guns are almost impossible. I saw a S+W model (the exact model I'm also selling on Gunbroker) sell for $2500. The prices are all over the place.
You can get a Colt AR15 LE 6921 for $800?
I just listed my ar15 on gunbroker.com for $1500. I haven't had any bids this week so if / when it gets relisted next week it'll probably be at a lower price. Here's the Auction # 422953563 and a link: http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=422953563
Honestly, I've never even noticed that my iMac had this until now.I installed 1password and changed many of my most visited sites and just realized that to sync it with my iphone the mobile app is $17.99.Question: Did you turn off your imac's or iphone's tools to remember passwords? I guess it seems redundant and could be confusing?
I'm an 11F. :sad: I have a pair of the dark brown suede although I think that they're just the regular craftsman. I'd love a pair of those (and several others) with the rubber souls for casual / to beat up. I thought about Blundstones but I think that the fit is pretty different.
Has anyone ever used any of the following for privacy / passwords? Just curious how you liked them. 1password Diceware passphrase HTTPSeverywhere torproject Disconnect Whitehat Aviator
Does anyone think I should keep the AR-15 or the S+W? Just wondering if this is a good time to sell them?
I was going to start a thread on this but it's been started already (several times) and I'm struggling with these terms. I recently started with a clothing retailer that has both "Custom" made shirts and "Personalized" suits, vests, sport coats, and trousers, etc. Of course, I see other sales people saying, "Oh yes, our clothing is bespoke" and it's really annoying. I guess I'm curious about the word "custom". In this thread I see that custom is the same as bespoke? ...
Ladies never ask what brand I'm wearing. They just ask what I do and where I live. The judge me from there.
It is a nice gun. This is one I'd keep for myself but it's not really something I feel like I could conceal and carry.