or Connect

Posts by Tck13

I didn't read too far back in this thread so maybe my questions is answered elsewhere, but, what was Comey thinking? I don't get it. If they were actually going to nail Clinton with anything they would have done so during the first round of emails. They decided not to press any charges. So, now, Comey decides to do this against the DoJ. What is in this for anyone? What was the point? Perhaps he didn't think the media would go crazy over this?
I keep thinking about getting the black suede as well... Don't forget a suede brush and some waterproof spray as well.
I love these and wear these several times a week. I think they are my fave shoes of all time. I get compliments all the time as well.
Similar to the other thread I started: I'm trying to get some inspiration for some street-wear looks and while I know that the waywt threads exist, I would really just like to focus on what people are wearing regarding mixing hoodies and jackets. Please post how you wear your hoodies and jackets.
I'm trying to get some inspiration for some street-wear looks and while I know that the waywt threads exist, I would really just like to focus on what people are wearing regarding denim and sneakers. Please post how you wear your sneakers and pants / denim. Example: or:
I bought this for a coworker who then decided she didn't want it. $40 ($38 + $2 for shipping)
Anyone interested in a 30ml spray of Cedrat Boise? I ordered it for a dumbass coworker and when she got it she decided she didn't want it. PM me if interested. $40 ($38 + $2 shipping)
Black Country Communion...
Good stuff. Have you listened to the Beauty Brains podcast or checked out their forum? They were chemists for companies that made shampoos, conditioners, etc. and they talk about the myths and realities of a lot of the products in the beauty industries.Also, IIRC, they mention that the whole alkalinity thing is apparently a myth except if you're going to the ends of the pH scale.
Lol, I've never even heard of this stuff. I'll have to check it out (and the website).I'm not really sure of the budget although I really don't think I need much ewuipment, do I? I really just want internet / pandora, etc. radio, ability to play CD's and a record player. The speakers I can live with for now.