or Connect

Posts by Tck13

See above. I think this is what I was talking about.
xxx
How much does it typically cost to get the elastic replaced on Craftmans?
I thought the original was a misprint. Isn't there a Lucky man by the same company as well?
Is it worth buying the original watchband? I'm seeing that the original, authentic watchband is $120 for this watch and other replacement bands from regular manufacturers are MUCH less - almost $100 less. Not that I mind the price but I can't imaging that the original band is THAT much better.
Older thread but are you still using them? Anyone still roller blading?
I didn't read this whole thread but the "best" face wash (and hopefully you're using a moisturizer) is the one that works best with your particular skin. If your skin is oily you'd want to use a different product than if your skin was dry or has a slight redness to it. Your skin type should be your first concern, not the name on the bottle. Edit: Oops. I just realized how old this thread is.
I don't recognize the color that you're talking about. Is it over the counter or professional? My experience is that you'll get much less control with over the counter hair products and you'd probably be best going to a professional.
Thanks for the recommendations and I get your points about what is and isn't florals. I'm coming off of years of wearing the same fragrance (and having no idea why I like it) and I've been trying many new samples and trying to figure out the different notes and what I like and don't like.Thanks for the recommendations. What you said about the masculine / feminine distinction is something that I was thinking about recently. It seems like a lot of the masculine scents are...
Tried Indult - Reve en Cuir today. It was nice. Not overwhelming and turned slightly powdery towards the end of the day and it really reminded me of a forest / evergreens / fir trees. http://www.basenotes.net/ID26130039.html Any suggestions for masculine but floral scents?