or Connect

Posts by Tck13

This guy ^ reminded me of these two drummers...Tony Royster Jr.And Jojo Mayer. The video isn't quite what I was looking for but it's close. He plays along with a lot of techno music. This is his band Nerve.
I've worked at both factory and retail and supposedly there are different factories that make the clothing for Factory and Retail. Some of the differences are really minute and some are pretty obvious. Plus, it makes a difference depending on what article of clothing you buy. In addition I think some retail things that were older (maybe a year old) would get shipped to factory and sell at factory prices but this was not the norm.
Same waist size...I'm starting to get annoyed with J. Crew's quality. I really like their clothing but the vneck wool sweaters I've been buying have been coming apart at the seams at the rear shoulder. It's nothing the tailor / cleaners couldn't fix but it's been annoying nonetheless.
This looks fun!
I recently got my boots back from being resoled. Is it normal for them to feel a little bit smaller? They seem to be a little shorter in length.
Just don't forget, you can't have a gun at all when you cross over the bridge into Jersey.The food is great?
+1I hate people like this customer.
Superfly!Die Antwoord
Art of Manliness Guide to Conceal and CarrySeems legit...