or Connect

Posts by bha

I have found (through scientific study) that 99.9% of humans can not add the following two thoughts together and draw a proper conclusion on what will happen next. 1. I need to throw a cigarette butt out the window 2. Hey, there's a guy driving a convertible behind me (as seen in my rearview or side mirror) What usually happens next is the convertible starts swerving wildly side to side as the driver is trying to extinguish (or find!) the lit cigarette butt that just...
Just picked up a pair of Navy Cronmoks last weekend at the AE factory store (during their yearly sale). Best value I've ever seen at AE for $249. http://www.allenedmonds.com/aeonline/producti_SF7135_1_40000000001_-1 They come with gold-coloured laces (similar to the colour of the sole of the shoe) and also a pair of RED laces that I think look really awesome! Rocking these boots today with the red laces and a pair of dark denim (slim). Looks amazing!! How do I keep...
Try Figliano Custom Tailors. The owner's name is Ross Figliano and he's really good. I find him as good as Magic Tailor.
Sounds suspiciously like Conne has been taking "the new office girl" (aka Curves for Miles) to Panera. Busted! I'm assuming that the Tuscan Chicken (Wrapped) with a nice ending of Cream of Broccoli is a reference to food at Panera, and not something Conne showed her (did to her?) after dinner
Earl's is always a good option..and pretty centrally located. Works for me
I'm in...just let me know when and where.
Amazon has the black "Jamaican" suede for $44.xx right now. At least in size 10.5 they do.
They send this to the seller and buyer, and ask how much you paid for the car. Then they match the two, and you had better make sure you both put down the same price. If not, the tax dept. starts investigating for tax fraud because you declared a lower price than you paid to save on taxes. I have actually received a call from a seller once, saying "what $ amount do you want me to put down"? He just wanted to make sure that if I under-declared the selling price, he was...
An easy online way to get rid of your crap (Craigslist, eBay). Seriously, why did these simple technologies take so long? I remember banking online and buying airline tickets online more than 5 years before being able to sell something online. What took so long? One phone number to reach me at any time (yes, I know Google Voice exists). Seriously, can't cell companies and home phone companies get it together and realize that most people want their home AND cell phones...
Just to add a data point here, for those of you outside Toronto (or even Canada) Yes, the building cost in Toronto is MUCH higher than you might be used to. Compared to Dallas or Houston, it's very very very expensive for example. Toronto is one of the most expensive cities in the country, and Yorkville is probably the second most expensive area of Toronto (only behind Forest Hill). So while $70k seems high for windows/doors, consider the fact that my neighbour wanted...