or Connect

Posts by Patina

Brand New    Burberry Knitted Tie   Ship from Hong Kong   $60 + shipping cost
Brand New    Drakes Cotton Knitted Tie   Ship from Hong Kong   $60 + shipping cost
Brand New   Rancourt Natural Shell Cordovan Penny Loafer   Size 8D   Shipping from Hong Kong   Price is $450 + Shipping cost
RARE Special Makeup Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher Retail for EUR820 New in box (Minor creased and scuffs from tried on in store) Size 10E on the Barrie last Comes with box, shoe bags Shoe Tree excluded   Shipping from Hong Kong   Price is $999+ Shipping cost
RARE Special Makeup Alden Whiskey Shell Cordovan Plain Toe Blucher Retail for EUR820 New in box (Minor creased and scuffs from tried on in store) Size 9.5E on the Barrie last Comes with box, shoe bags Shoe Tree excluded   Shipping from Hong Kong   Price is $999 + Shipping cost
You are right. I am indeed taking advantage of the market needs. I know some people have strong opinion on people flipping things as an investment(houses included)
Thank you. I honestly doubt that they will sell. Just wanted to set the price high to attract some views in a good way. But it seems like some people are hating it.
Thank you for pointing out the error on my listing. I will correct the word "shape". As for the pictures, I tried to take plenty of pictures to show the condition of the shoes . If you have doubt, ask for more pictures or not to bid on the auction.
Ha yea. This is my auction. Seeing some recent auctions on eBay got me thinking that i could set the starting bid higher to see how it goes.
Thank you sir!Hi Mike, Here are the numbers 1K19 017. Thanks!Thanks!