or Connect

Posts by Connemara

It is nothing compared to the passion of the bromance between myself and Kwilk...
But that's where you meet all the widows...
That is an integral piece of the plan.
Why not just learn to live frugally? You could retire at a much younger age than is the American norm. This is the ConnePlan.
Quite nicely!I stated that there are exceptions to the rule. If you go into debt for an MBA from Georgia State you are indeed an idiot.
Neither of those have the ROI of an M.A. in Community Organizing!http://ssa.uchicago.edu/community-planning-organizing-development
This is a tremendous miniseries. At first Cumberbatch's performance seemed to have too much scenery-chewing but it grew on me. Rebecca Hall steals the show.
Those are exceptions. I would expect a surgeon or doc to have astronomical debt but when you pull in $600K a year it's manageable. My angst is targeted at people who go deeply into debt for a graduate degree that does not present a clear path to higher wages. In a lot of cases people fool themselves into believing their MBA or MSW from Mediocre State College is "worth it." But then they graduate and cannot find a job that pays more than $40K. This is extremely common and...
Grad school is absolutely not worth $100K+ in debt and lost wages, particularly if you have good career prospects. People with grad degrees are no different than the general population: most are total morons.